Finding Answers - Cover

Finding Answers

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - High School Freshman Kyle Martin searches for answers. What does he want to do with his life when he grows up? Can he keep his girlfriend Penny happy and satisfied? Will he excel as the football team's star receiver? How does the football team replace all-state quarterback Zack Hayes when he graduates from high School? Does he really understand love? Kyle and his friends continue to experience the mental, physical and sexual highs and lows of growing up in Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I mowed the last lawn for the week on Saturday morning. I couldn't wait for evening to come. Ed, Andy, Jeremy and I did our training and run in the afternoon and then hung out together. This day was too long! I didn't hear anyone's conversation at dinner. I couldn't wait any longer. When the dinner dishes were cleared, I called Ed to come and help me carry my stuff for my sleep over. As we went out the back door, Mom called out, "You two have fun tonight. Make sure you are back by 9 am tomorrow, Kyle!"

"I will be, Mom. No problem," I answered.

Ed and I walked down our driveway and cut across the adjoining two front lawns between my house and Ed's house. We walked up Ed's driveway. When we were out of sight along the side of Ed's house, we cut across the side yard and went to the Edward's back door. I knocked. Penny opened the door quickly and ushered us inside.

Ed dropped my bag on the floor and said, "You two have fun tonight. I'll try to make sure I stay near the phone. I'll cover in case anyone calls for you, Kyle."

"Thanks, Ed," I answered.

"Thank you, Ed," Penny added. "You're a great friend." Ed waved good bye as he slipped out the back door.

I dropped my sleeping bag on the floor beside my bag. Penny and I stepped together. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. We kissed, mouths open, our tongues entangled. The feel of Penny's body plastered to mine quickly made my cock swell to its full 6 ½ inch length. Penny felt it pressing into her belly. She rubbed her body against the bulge while we kissed.

When we paused to catch our breath, Penny cooed, "I want you right now, Kyle!" She slid her hand down and grasped the bulge in my pants.

"Honey, we have all night. We don't need to hurry."

"I have plans for later, but I want you right now!" Penny said as she pulled off her T-shirt. She pulled my shirt off next. Penny rubbed my chest and played with my nipples with her thumbs. She slid them down along my sides. She cooed, "I love your muscles, Kyle." I shivered. When her hands reached my waist, she tucked her fingertips inside the waistband of my shorts and pulled them and my boxers down to the floor. I stepped out of them.

Penny wrapped one hand around my ass and pulled me to her and grabbed my cock with the other hand. Penny opened wide and sucked my cock in as deep as possible. I rubbed my hands through Penny's hair while she bobbed her head up and down on my cock.

Penny pulled away from my saliva coated cock and said, "I think you're ready. I want to do it doggie style. We haven't done it that way for awhile."

Penny pulled her shorts and panties off and kneeled in front of me. I got down on my knees and ran a finger up along her slot. She was soaking wet. I observed, "You're certainly ready." as I pushed two fingers into her slick womanhood.

"I've been playing with myself since dinner. I didn't think you'd ever get here!" Penny said.

I pulled my fingers out and placed the mushroom shaped head of my cock against her opening. "Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah, Kyle." I was getting ready to push when Penny backed up, engulfing my cock with her pussy. "Give it too me!" My cock was half way in by the time I started to thrust. My pubic area bounced into Penny's ass when I bottomed out.

"Mmmmmm yeah. That's what I needed," Penny declared.

I pulled most of the way out and slowly slid my erection back in. I was pulling back out when Penny demanded, "I need it hard, Kyle. Slow is for later. Give it to me."

"Um, OK," I said as I started humping Penny faster. She pushed her backside towards me as I thrust in hard each time. I played with Penny's tits while we fucked.

"Mmmmm ... Oh yeah. That's it, Kyle," Penny groaned as I impaled her with my erection.

After a few minutes I tried to slow down. Penny kept pulling away and pushing herself onto my cock. I pleaded, "Penny? I'm going to cum too soon."

"Ohhh ... Keep going ... Kkkkyle. I'm al ... most there!" Penny hissed. I gave up and fucked hard and fast. Penny groaned and grunted as I slammed into her.

"Unnh ... Unnhhh ... Yeah ... Kyle ... almost ... there..." Penny moaned. I pushed in deep. Penny shouted, "Arghhhhh ... yeah!" as her pussy clenched around my hard invader. She writhed and moaned as she climaxed. I pushed in a couple more times and emptied my balls into Penny's womb. I slowed my thrusts as my cum filled Penny. My cum and her juices squirted out around the edges of her opening and ran down my balls and her leg.

I slumped over, resting on my lover's back for a few seconds. "That was wonderful, Penny," I declared.

"God, I needed that bad," she answered. Penny pulled away from me and rolled over so she was sitting on the floor facing me. Her knees were spread apart. I leaned down and licked my cum and her juices from around her pussy. I followed the trail of juices that led down to her puckered anus. I took a deep breath and licked around her pucker. "OH GOD!" Penny screamed. I licked around it again, cleaning up and the juices. It didn't taste bad.

I licked around her pussy until it was clean. I sat down in front of Penny. "Was that good?"

"Oh my God. That was fantastic, Kyle," Penny gushed. We gathered our clothes up and headed for the family room.

"Do you want to watch a movie lover?" Penny asked.

"Sure." We looked her family's collection over and picked out a movie. Penny popped it into the DVD player. We snuggled up together on the couch naked. I had my arm draped over Penny's shoulder, my hand resting on her right breast. Penny leaned her head on my shoulder. I enjoyed our closeness as we watched the picture.

When the love scene just before the climax of the movie came, Penny and I got aroused again. We ended up lying on the couch 69ing each other to climaxes. We backtracked the movie so we could see the ending that we missed while we pleasured each other.

When the movie was over, I asked, "What do you want to do next, honey?"

"How about a bath?"

I asked, "Why would you want to take a bath?"

"A bubble bath, silly."

"And uh, why?"

"A hot luxurious bubble bath together, Kyle."

The light finally clicked on. "Oh, together!" I stammered

Penny and I went upstairs. She filled the tub with hot water and added the soap. We kissed a little while we waited for the tub to fill. We were lucky. The Edwards' had an oversized tub. I stepped into the tub and sat down in the warm soapy water. Penny got in and sat in front of me, leaning back against my body.

"Isn't this nice, Kyle?" Penny asked.

"Yeah, this is nice."

"Massage my back please?"

"Sure thing, Penny." She leaned forward as I kneaded and rubbed her muscles, starting at her shoulders and working my way down. I could feel the tension slowly release from her. Penny squirmed against me as I massaged her. Close contact with a beautiful woman had the expected result. My cock filled with blood. It pressed against Penny ass cheeks. She squirmed on it when she felt it.

"Kyle, do you want a massage?" Penny whispered in my ear.

"Oh, that would be great." Penny and I switched positions. She rubbed and kneaded my muscles. I hadn't realized how tired I was from mowing, lifting weights, running and making love until Penny released the tensions in my muscles. When Penny finished my massage, she started on my hard shaft. She ran her fingers through my pubic hair. She caressed my balls. Finally she gently rubbed my cock.

"Let's switch so I'm in front of you again," Penny asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.