Finding Answers - Cover

Finding Answers

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - High School Freshman Kyle Martin searches for answers. What does he want to do with his life when he grows up? Can he keep his girlfriend Penny happy and satisfied? Will he excel as the football team's star receiver? How does the football team replace all-state quarterback Zack Hayes when he graduates from high School? Does he really understand love? Kyle and his friends continue to experience the mental, physical and sexual highs and lows of growing up in Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

When I got home I took my mountain of dirty laundry to the basement to be washed. When I came back upstairs through the kitchen, my Mom stopped me. "Kyle, your Dad and I are taking Andy and Lizzie to the mall to go shopping for a couple hours."

"I don't have to go, do I?"

"No. I thought you and Penny might want some time together without the rest of us in the way."

"Wow! Thanks, Mom."

"You two will be careful, right?"

Suddenly I understood this conversation. Mom knew we would want to make love to each other! "Yes, Mom. We are always careful. Thanks so much." I gave her a hug and a kiss.

I called Penny while Mom and Dad gathered Andy and Lizzie up for the trip to the mall. A women's voice said, "Hello?" when the phone stopped ringing.

"This is Kyle Martin. Could I speak to Penny, please?"

"Hello, Kyle, this is Mrs. Edwards. Welcome home. I'll get Penny."

I waited about thirty seconds then I heard my lover say, "Hello, Kyle?"

"Hi, Penny. I've missed you so much. It's great to hear your voice."

"I'm happy to hear you too."

I said, "I have a big empty house for a couple hours this afternoon. Can we get together?"

"Oooohh! I would love to, but my aunt, uncle and cousins are here this afternoon. They are staying until dinner. I can't."

My fabulous mood disappeared instantly. I whined, "Isn't there anything you can do? Can't you get away for a little?"

"No. I'm sorry. Can we get together tomorrow?"

"Of course. I have two lawns to mow in the morning, but I will be free the rest of the day. Why don't we have lunch together and then what do you want to do?"

"I want to, uh, well you know what I want."

"You can say it, Penny. We can make love together."

"No actually I can't say it right now. Too many people are around me. I love you, Kyle. I'll see you for lunch tomorrow. Bye"

"Bye, lover."

After dinner, Andy gave me my share of the lawn mowing money for the time I was in camp. My share came to $157.50. I felt like I was wealthy beyond belief. I was pleased with the deal I made with Andy at the start of the summer.

I lay down on my bed and turned on my MP3 player. I thought about my summer. Working at scout camp had been great. The part I liked most was when I got to teach the younger kids. It was fun and I thought I was pretty good at it. I decided I was definitely going to apply to be on camp staff again next summer.

Monday morning I should have been able to sleep in. For some reason, I couldn't sleep later than 7 am. After tossing and turning for a half hour, trying to go back to sleep, I finally got up, showered and dressed. Mom was just clearing the breakfast dishes from Dad and Lizzie. Mom was surprised to see me this early.

"Are you alright, Kyle?" she asked.

"I'm fine. I just couldn't sleep any longer."

Mom chuckled. "Welcome to the working world. I used to sleep late when I was your age, until I started a job. After getting a job and getting used to waking up earlier, I have never been able to sleep late in the morning."

"I sure hope that doesn't happen to me. I love to sleep in."

"Time will tell, honey. What are you doing today?"

"I have two lawns to mow this morning. Penny is coming over for lunch. We'll probably watch TV and goof off after lunch."

"I want the two of you to be careful this afternoon."

"Mom, you keep telling me and Penny to be careful. I think I know what you mean. Can you promise to keep a secret?"

"What is this secret about, Kyle?"

I took a deep breath. "Sex"

"Hmmm ... I can keep a secret as long as no one gets hurt."

"Penny and I are in love," I explained. "We have been having sex for a few months."

"Not a lot of surprise at that news," Mom replied, laughing. "I suspected that for awhile. Are the two of you using birth control? You don't need to have the problem that Ed and Stefany had."

"We started out using condoms. Penny started taking the pill the week before Memorial Day. We don't want to end up dealing with a child at our age."

"I'm glad to hear that, Kyle. You aren't pressuring Penny to have sex, are you?"

"No, Mom. We both enjoy it very much. She is as likely to start up as me."

"You aren't being selfish are you? Do you make sure that Penny is satisfied?"

"Absolutely. I always make sure that Penny orgasms too."

"Kyle, I want you to make sure that you don't let Andrew and Elizabeth know about you and Penny having sex. They are too young to know about this."

"Um, Mom. I have been very careful to make sure that Lizzie doesn't know about this, but Andy does know. Andy is just as old as me when I found out about Will and Abby."

"When did you find out about Will and Abby?"

"When I was thirteen, just after I started eighth grade."

"I didn't realize you knew that long ago." Mom glanced at the kitchen clock. "I want you and Penny to be very careful. Sex generates some extremely strong emotions. Be considerate to her."

"I promise, Mom. I love Penny. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her."

"I have to get dressed for work. Please think about what we talked about, Kyle."

"I promise, Mom. I will," I said as Mom headed upstairs. I made myself French toast for breakfast. I ate it quietly, marveling at the conversation I just had with Mom. Will was right, our parents were cool with us having sex.

I finished the two lawns by 11:30 am. I headed back to my house to get lunch ready for Penny and me. I made macaroni and cheese while I waited for Penny to arrive. I was finishing cooking lunch when Andy came downstairs. He yawned as I asked, "Did you just get up sleepyhead?"

"Yeah. Isn't summer wonderful, Kyle?"

"I wouldn't know this summer. I finished the Wenger's lawn and the Jackson's lawn this morning while you were sleeping. Here is your share of the $30." I said as I handed Andy his $9.

"Thanks, Kyle," Andy said as we heard a knock at the back door.

I opened to find my lover. I motioned for Penny to come in. I hugged her and gave her a deep kiss before either of us said a word. Penny wrapped her arms around me and we clenched. We kissed for a minute or two, obviously too long.

"Ahemmm..." Andy said trying to get our attention.

Finally Penny and I separated a couple inches. I said, "Sorry, Andy."

Penny added, "Hi, Andy," dreamily.

"Umm, I'm going to grab a quick sandwich and get out of here," Andy said.

I asked, "What are you doing this afternoon?"

"I'm meeting Jake Kring and a couple other guys from the JV team. We're going to pass the football around at the park," Andy said.

"Cool. Do you do that often?"

"Yeah. Jake and I get together a couple times a week."

I said, "That's good, Andy. It's going to help you in two weeks when football practice starts."

"Have fun, Andy," Penny added. "Don't hurry back."

Andy chuckled and answered, "I didn't think I should hurry back. I'll be gone at least a couple hours. Have fun you two."

"We will. Believe me, we will!" I shot back.

Penny and I ate our macaroni and cheese. I made up ham and cheese sandwiches for each of us. Penny and I joked and flirted while we ate. Penny tickled me, kissed my neck and nibbled on my ears while I tried to wash our dishes. When I finally finished the dishes, I was erect. My hard boner pushed my shorts straight out from my crotch. Penny teased me, trying to grab at my cock.

"Oh, you're going to get it, Penny," I exclaimed as she wrapped her hand around my boner.

"I'm counting on getting it. Now let's go lover," Penny cooed in my ear as we hugged each other tight to our bodies. Penny ground her mons against the bulge in my shorts. We kissed passionately, our tongues battling each other between our mouths.

When I had to stop to gasp for breath, I breathed deep and exclaimed, "Let's get to my bedroom quick or I'll have you right on the kitchen table."

"Why don't we, Kyle?" Penny asked as she pulled at my shorts, trying to lower them.

"What?" I asked incredulously.

"I want you to make love to me right here, right now!" Penny declared. She had my shorts down below my knees and was pulling my boxers down too. I stepped out of my boxers and shorts while I pulled my T-shirt off. Penny pulled her shirt and bra off and tossed it across the kitchen. I helped her pull her shorts and panties off.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Like you said, right on the kitchen table." Penny sat up on the edge of the table and lay back. She raised her legs, bringing her knees up to her chest.

"You're still on the pill right?" I inquired.

"Yes. We are safe," Penny replied as I lined my cock up with her vaginal orifice. She was dripping juices, which ran down towards her anus.

I nudged the tip of my bare cock into Penny's hole. "Here goes, lover." I pushed steadily into Penny's silky pussy until my pubic hair tangled with Penny's neatly trimmed hair. The heat and moisture inside Penny was incredible.

"Mmmmm ... God, I needed that. Six weeks is too long to wait, Kyle." Penny placed her ankles on my shoulders. "I need it hard and fast. I really need..." I withdrew and slammed back into Penny hard. "Ouuffff ... it hard!" she spit out as I drove my cock in.

Every fold of Penny's pussy dragged across the ridge around my glans as I pulled out and thrust in. The wet heat of her pussy was bringing me to a peak much too soon. Penny reached up and played with my nipples, stroking and tweaking them. I might have humped in and out a dozen times when my anus clenched and my balls pumped a massive load of semen into Penny's vagina. My cock spewed shot after shot of cum into my lover, filling her to overflowing. I hadn't jerked off for almost a week, so my load was huge. I pulled out and took a step away from my lover. A big glob of sperm ran out of her opening and down to her little pucker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.