Finding Answers - Cover

Finding Answers

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - High School Freshman Kyle Martin searches for answers. What does he want to do with his life when he grows up? Can he keep his girlfriend Penny happy and satisfied? Will he excel as the football team's star receiver? How does the football team replace all-state quarterback Zack Hayes when he graduates from high School? Does he really understand love? Kyle and his friends continue to experience the mental, physical and sexual highs and lows of growing up in Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I stared over the tips of my skis, poised on the precipice, at the steep black diamond slope that dropped below us. I looked over at my friend Eddie, uh, excuse me, Ed Fritz. He wanted everyone to stop calling him Eddie. He thought it didn't sound grown up enough.

"Where are our girlfriends?" I asked. I looked behind up slope where they should be. "They were just behind us when we went around the last turn."

"There's Stef and Penny!" Eddie cried out, as we spotted two girls come streaking down the hill towards us. They swooshed to a stop a few feet from us.

"What took you so long?" I asked. Ed's girlfriend Stef and my girlfriend Penny gave us big smiles.

Penny teased, "Just this." She threw a snowball at me that smacked me in the chest. Stef threw one that beaned Eddie in the head.

Stef called out, "See you later guys!" as she and Penny tipped their skis downhill and flew past us down the ski trail.

"Ahhh, you're going to get it!" I yelled.

"Got to catch us first!" Penny yelled, her voice trailing off in the distance. Penny's ponytail of blond hair waved in the breeze as she flew down the hill.

Eddie and I pointed our skis downhill and sped down the hill in pursuit of our tormenters. We didn't catch our girlfriends until the bottom of the hill. We swished to a stop beside the girls.

I declared, "I think you two owe us an apology."

Penny grinned and asked, "Would a kiss do?"

"Sure," I answered. I leaned my 6'-4" body down to reach my 5'-6" girlfriend's lips. We pressed our lips together gently for a few seconds. I tasted Penny's Cherry Chapstick.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Eddie and Stef kissing too. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers again. I opened my lips a little and slid my tongue against Penny's lips. She opened immediately. Her tongue met mine. We slid them together, exploring each other's mouths.

We broke apart when Eddie cleared his throat to get our attention. Penny stared into my eyes and asked, "What was the second kiss for?"

"It's just a promise of more to come later, sweetie," I purred.

"Ah-hem. You guys ready for lunch?" Eddie queried.

"Sure," "Yeah, I'm hungry," "You bet," the three of us replied.

We made our way into the ski lodge and were fortunate to find a table beside one of the fireplaces. One of the four chairs was missing. I offered, "I'll go find another chair."

Penny remonstrated, "No. Why don't I sit with you, Kyle?"

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, it'll be fun," Penny answered as she stripped off her coat and a sweatshirt. I did the same. I sat down on the chair nearest to the fireplace. Penny sat down on my lap and curled her legs under mine. She snuggled up close to me and leaned into my chest. Penny's hair smelled of strawberries from her shampoo. I clasped my arms around her chest, just below her wonderful 34C breasts that I loved so much. I nuzzled Penny's neck and then kissed her on the cheek.

Stef giggled at us and asked, "Do you two ever stop?"

We answered in unison, "No!" Penny giggled after we said it. I looked at Eddie and Stef. Eddie had his arm around Stef's shoulder, holding her close to him.

I asked, "What about you two? You seem pretty cuddly."

"I guess so. We're celebrating our seven week anniversary of going steady," Eddie explained. "Did you two do anything special to celebrate your seven weeks?"

"No. I'm pretty tapped out for cash between Valentine's day two weeks ago, my brother Will's birthday and Penny's birthday last weekend. This is all I have to give right now." I said. I planted a big kiss on Penny's cheek as she grinned.

Stef asked, "Is going steady with Kyle better than with your last boyfriend?"

Penny gushed, "Infinitely better than Chad Hurst. Kyle is a great lov..." Penny paused when I pinched her, trying to warn her to keep our love life discrete. She didn't get it. " ... er. Um ... a wonderful boyfriend." Penny and I turned beet red.

Stef and Eddie's jaws dropped and they stared at us. Stef asked, "You two have ... uh ... you know, done it?"

I gulped and stuttered, "Umm ... uh..."

Eddie blurted out, "You have! I know you, Kyle. You two have had sex!"

Penny answered, "Keep it quiet. We don't want to tell the whole world, at least not yet. But yes, we have made love."

Eddie pressed for more information. "When? How many times? What's it like?"

I gulped again. "That's too personal, Eddie. All I'll say is Penny is a wonderful lover. I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Stef added, "Wow. I just can't imagine myself doing that yet. I mean, I wonder what it is like, but I just can't see myself getting naked with a guy. It's just too embarrassing. I guess I will someday."

Eddie leaned over and gave Stef a kiss. "When you're ready, honey. I'm not in a hurry."

"Thanks Eddie," she purred.

I hugged my lover and nuzzled her neck. Penny giggled then tried to get more serious. "Let's eat our lunch." Penny helped me unwrap my sandwich with my free hand. I balanced my gorgeous 105 pound girlfriend on my lap as we ate. A couple minutes later our friends Jeremy North and Hal Long breezed in from the slopes, grabbed some chairs and pulled up to our table.

I asked, "Where have you guys been this morning?"

Hal said, "At the terrain park. We were catching some air on the half pipe."

Jeremy teased, "You called that air? You have got to be kidding."

"What do you want? I've only been boarding for a year," Hal protested.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Lots of excuses," Jeremy declared. He looked over at Penny and me cuddling. "I wish Kathy could have come on this trip. I miss my girlfriend."

Penny explained, "Her family always goes skiing in Vermont the last weekend in February."

Jeremy lamented, "I know. I still miss her."

Hal interrupted, "Yeah, well at least you have a girlfriend. I want to date Tammy, but she won't give me the time of day."

I asked, "Is she still mad at you for not calling her for two weeks after making out at my New Years Eve party?"

"Yes. I wish I hadn't been so bashful. I should have asked her out like you three did."

Stef suggested, "Keep trying, Hal. You'll get a girlfriend eventually. You're a good looking guy."

Jeremy grabbed Hal by the shoulder. "Come on 'good looking guy'. Let's grab lunch at the cafeteria. Save us places, guys."

Hal and Jeremy returned five minutes later. We ate together the way we do every day at school, talking and joking.

Hal Long, Jeremy North, Eddie Fritz, Stefany Horst, Penny Edwards, and myself, Kyle Martin, along with a few more friends who weren't here this weekend formed the 'gang.' We've been friends since elementary school. We hang out together at school, go out to the movies together, and just do things together. Even since Penny and I started going steady; Eddie and Stef started going steady; and Jeremy and Kathy Trimble started to date, we still hang out together. The six of us are all members of Venturer Crew 312 of Paradise, Pennsylvania.

Our Venturer Crew did a ski weekend every year near the end of February. We stay at a cabin in the local scout camp. It is located about a fifteen or twenty minute drive from the ski area. We arrive at camp on Friday night, get up early Saturday morning and hit the ski slopes. We often are the first group to arrive. We ski all day. We ski into the evening under the lights. When the ski area closes down at 9:30 pm, we finally return to camp. Of the four or five trips that our crew did each year, this was the most popular.

Ed's girlfriend Stefany, Stef for short, finally agreed to join Venturers a few weeks ago after Penny, Ed and I worked to convince her how much fun we had in scouting.

After we finished our lunch, we hit the slopes again. We spent all afternoon skiing and snowboarding the mountain. We took a break for supper and went right back out and skied under the lights until the 9:30 closing time of the ski area. We turned in our rental equipment and headed to the parking lot to catch our ride back to the scout camp.

Eddie, Stef, Penny and I headed for the mini-van we came in this morning, Justin Baer's van. Justin and his wife Sherry helped out occasionally when his brother Joe, our crew advisor, needed help with a trip. Justin and Sherry were staying with us at the cabin this weekend along with Joe and his wife Barb. Some of the crew rode in Mr. Musselman's mini-van, some rode in Joe's van and the four of us rode with Justin and Sherry.

Penny and I beat Eddie and Stef to the van and grabbed the back seat. Eddie and Stef took the middle seat while Sherry rode up front with Justin. During the twenty minute drive back to camp, Penny and I cuddled. Penny's hugs and kisses got me excited. My penis swelled up as I thought about the last time Penny and I made love last Tuesday afternoon. I squeezed Penny's left breast with the arm I had dangled over her shoulder. I nibbled on her ear and then kissed her cheek. Penny turned her head and we kissed, gently at first. Our mouths opened and our tongues met. I sucked Penny's tongue into my mouth. Penny moaned quietly. Our tongues dueled, sloshing back and forth from my mouth to hers and back again.

Penny hugged me tight against her body. She rubbed the bulge in my pants and whispered in my ear, "Can we find someplace to be alone tonight? I'm sooo horny now."

"I don't know, Penny. I'll try to think of something." I whispered back to her. I nibbled on her ear and neck while I desperately tried to think of a place in the scout camp we could go.

I leaned to her ear and whispered, "I know this sounds a little weird, but I thought of a place."

"Where?"

"We could probably be alone at the bathrooms if we waited until everyone went to sleep."

"The outhouse?"

"No. It's not that bad. This camp has indoor bathrooms near the pool. I think they are open during winter camping."

"I guess we could try it. What time do you think we should meet?"

"Maybe midnight?"

"OK Kyle. I'll see you there," Penny said. She sealed the deal with a long passionate kiss. We cuddled together for the last few minutes of the drive back to camp.

When we arrived back at camp, Gary Musselman, the president of our Venturer Crew delegated Eddie and me to get the fire going in the fireplace at our cabin. A couple other kids were assigned to get our Cracker Barrel (snack) ready for the group before bedtime. The fire Eddie and I built started to warm our cabin up. The fifteen of us devoured the cheese and crackers we had for our snack. I downed a couple cups of bug juice. [That is cherry, grape, fruit punch or lemonade drink with lots of sugar. I guess scouts call it bug juice because the sugar attracts lots of bugs when we drink it on summer camping trips. We didn't have to worry about bugs in the end of February.]

Joe Baer and his wife Barb, our crew's adult leaders, hurried us, trying to get our slightly unruly, very wound up bunch of teenagers into bed. The girls stayed in one room with Barb Baer and Justin's wife Sherry. All the guys stayed in the other room with Joe, Justin and Gary's dad. By 11:30, most of the group was snoring quietly in their bunks. The cabin was silent when I heard someone get out of bed in the other room.

The form crossing the room looked to be about the size of my girlfriend. I was sure when she open the door and the porch light illuminated her coat. It was Penny. I waited about five minutes before I got up and put my coat on. I headed for the door.

"Kyle?" a voice said. I jumped in surprise.

"What? Who are you?" I queried.

"It's Justin. What's up?"

"Ummm, uh ... I drank too much bug juice at cracker barrel tonight. I need to go to the bathroom."

"Did Penny drink too much too?"

"Penny?"

"Your girlfriend who went out a few minutes ago."

"Uhhh..."

"Kyle, do you have condoms with you?" Justin asked.

"Condoms?"

"Don't play dumb, Kyle. I don't mind if you want to get together with your girlfriend. Just be safe!"

"We will be, Justin," I declared.

"Do you know the shower rooms are heated in the winter?"

"Oh. Thanks! How did you know what we were doing Justin?"

"Let's just say 'Been there, done that.' Don't be gone too long. You two do need some sleep tonight."

I answered, "We won't be too long, Justin."

I walked quickly to the bathrooms near the pool. There wasn't any sign of Penny outside. I checked in the men's room next. Not there. Finally I knocked on the door to the women's room. "Penny?" I asked outside the closed door.

Her head popped out. "Come in quick, Kyle."

"No. I have a better place. Follow me."

I led Penny to the other end of the building where they had individual shower rooms. I pulled Penny into the first one. I shut the door and locked it. We pulled our coats and sweatshirts off. Penny looked surprised. "It's heated!"

"Yep. I found that out a few minutes ago. This will be much nicer and more private than using one of the bathrooms." I declared. Penny and exchanged kisses as we disrobed. We hung our clothes on the hooks on the back of the door.

When we were naked, I wrapped my arms around Penny's back and hugged her to my body. I rubbed my erection against her tummy while we kissed deeply. Penny reached between us and rubbed my cock while we made out.

"Kyle, would you like fellatio?" Penny asked. It's amazing what you can learn on the Internet.

"That would be great, honey." I said.

I spread my legs and leaned back against the wall. Penny got down on her knees and gently licked the clear drop of precum that crowned the head of my cock. I shuddered from the gentle touch of her tongue on my penis.

Penny licked up and down my shaft. The nerves in my groin screamed from the gentle rasping of her tongue. Penny held my balls and rolled them around in her hand. Then she opened wide and took my cock into her hot wet mouth. She sealed her lips around it and bobbed her head up and down taking nearly half of my 6 1/2 inch cock into her mouth. Even though this wasn't my first blow job, Penny's stimulation quickly drove me to climax.

I gasped, "Honey, I'm almost ... oohhh ... there!" Penny sucked the head of my cock in again. She licked my glans with her tongue as my cock swelled. She pulled her head away and jerked my cock one more time.

"Aarghhhh!" I growled as it blasted my sticky white semen across the shower stall. It splatted against the opposite wall. I slumped, sliding my back down the wall until I was squatting on the floor.

Penny sat down on the floor beside me and put her arm around my neck. "Was that nice, Kyle?"

I kissed her and said, "Yes. That was wonderful. Thank you, Penny."

We cuddled together for a couple minutes. Penny shivered a little and said, "This floor is too cold, let's stand up again." Penny stood up. I stayed on my knees.

"Would you like me to eat you out?" I asked.

Penny spread her legs. I dove in, tongue leading. My tongue was already licking her pussy lips when Penny finally managed to gasp, "Yesss ... that would be ... oohhh ... nice."

I pulled Penny's pussy lips apart. Her inner pips glistened. I licked up one side and down the other, avoiding her clitoris. My tongue went up and down collecting Penny's tasty lubrication. Penny cooed as I twirled my tongue around the entrance to her vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.