Desire Gone Awry - Cover

Desire Gone Awry

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Mary, 42 and her husband Bob, 57, haven't made love in months mostly because of his heart by-pass surgery by Mary is really horny and when she spots Paul, the 17 year old who mows their yard she seduces him. Paul's father finds out and shows up at Mary's door and confronts her in a way she never expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slut Wife   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

It was 9:17 in the morning on Saturday, July 17 and I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping on my third cup of coffee and waiting for my husband to come downstairs for breakfast and I was as mad as hell. The look in my eyes would have wilted flowers and I'm positive that my blood pressure was way above the threshold of what any competent physician would call normal.

"Hi honey, what's for breakfast?"

His cheerful tone only served to irritate me even more. I was so pissed off that I didn't even bother to look up at him. "Bob, your plate is in the microwave."

"Ok, thanks."

He pulled his breakfast out of the microwave and plopped down across from me and started in on his eggs.

"Look Bob, we have to talk and this time I'm serious."

"Sure honey, what about?"

"Our marriage, that's what!"

"Oh for Christ's sakes Mary, not that again."

My blood was boiling. "Yes that again!

"Look honey, this is ridiculous. You're always bringing up our marriage and your concerns about it but I think we have a great marriage. I mean we still love each other and, well look at this beautiful house we own and we even belong to the country club. Everything seems just fine to me and I love you so much and I really don't understand what your concerns are."

"Good God Bob you equate all these material things with a good marriage? I don't give a shit about the country club or even this house; it's us I care about. For Christ's sakes we haven't made love in... what now... six, seven months? Obviously I don't think that could be called frequent by anybody and we don't go out anymore, no parties, no vacations, no anything. How do you expect me to feel? What's wrong with me, am I so terrible to look at that you don't want to make love to me anymore?

"Jesus Mary, calm down. It's not like that at all and you know it. It's just that, well, ever since my heart attack I just feel like the... ah... exertion of making love too often might be too much for my heart. It's the same thing with going to parties and on vacation; I just don't feel comfortable doing that anymore."

"I see it's the exertion of it all. Well then exactly how do you explain being able to go golfing twice a week?"

"That's different honey. I don't walk anymore I use a cart and it's really not a strenuous sport or anything."

"Christ Bob that's bullshit and you know it. What is it really, do you have someone else? It that it, some girl-toy?"

"NO I don't! Look Mary I don't want to argue about this anymore, we can talk about this when I get home."

"That's what you always say Bob, yet we never seem to have that conversation. Look at us honey, I'm 42 and your only 57 and that's not old. Your doctor told us that making love wouldn't hurt you a bit so that not a valid reason to avoid me, besides your operation was almost two years ago."

"I'm sorry Mary but I have to go, my tee time you know. I'll be home around four this afternoon. Maybe we could go out to the club for dinner tonight. Would you like that baby?"

"Sure Bob, whatever."

I watched him as he pulled out of the garage and drove down the street for his precious game of golf, Goddamn it I was so angry with him. While I cleaned up the breakfast dishes I gave a lot of thought to our failing marriage and when I finished the dishes I went upstairs and lay down on our bed and cried until I fell asleep.

After a while I woke up and realized that I had cried myself to sleep thinking about our marriage and that realization made me feel ugly and unwanted. I fluffed a pillow up and lay there thinking back about the twelve years Bob and I had been together, the good, bad and ugly as they say. I had met Bob when he was already a senior vice president of an oil firm and we dated exclusively for months and then were married the following year. Although Bob was fifteen years my senior we had a wonderful and fun filled sex life right up to his heart attack two year ago. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. Bob and I had just finished making love on a serene Sunday afternoon when he felt a pain radiating across his chest and down his left arm and I insisted on calling an ambulance. They got Bob to the hospital just in time to have double by-pass surgery and to save his life but that was just the beginning of our problems. From the day he came home from the hospital he barely touched me and we quit almost every activity we had done as a couple, sex, the dinner parties, and the weekend vacations even time together with out friends. We had become an isolated and reclusive couple.

I glanced over at the clock/radio and saw that it was just after noon and decided that a shower was in order, so willing myself to get out of bed I walked into the bathroom and skinned out of my sweats, panties and bra. Thinking about my lack of a sex life I turned to evaluate myself in the mirror.

I turned this way and then that way and thought that for 42 I still looked pretty good. I was a statuesque 5' 8", had a long, lithe and trim body with nice legs, actually great legs, legs that most women would kill for. I reached up and cupped my 36C breasts and saw that although there was just a bit of sag too them I still felt that I could go topless on any beach and turn men's heads. I pulled and tugged on my nipples and they responded appropriately, standing out about a half an inch from my breasts in the middle of my light brown areolas. I looked over my shoulder into the mirror and saw that my butt showed no signs of any sag — and I silently thanked the spa workout Gods for helping me there. I moved to the mirror and studied my face closely. My natural blonde hair fell just past my shoulders and framed my oval face nicely and made a nice contrast for my blue eyes. There were hardly any signs of wrinkles around my eyes or my neck, and I actually thought that I could easily pass for 32 instead of 42.

I started for the shower but playing with my nipples had made me wet and horny so, still naked, I trotted back into the bedroom, grabbed my vibrator form the dresser drawer and went across the hall and into the computer room. I turned on our Toshiba and while it powered up I sat down and waited. When the screen finally opened up I clicked on 'my favorites' and scrolled down until I found the site I wanted. It was a porno pay site that had video clips of MILF's. The site theme was, in general, about young men seducing mothers and this was the site that I used most often to satisfy myself. I looked around for a new video and finally found one titled, 'Seducing my Best Friend's Mother' and opened it up.

The video came on the screen and showed a young man, I guess he was suppose to be a teenager but I'm sure that with the current laws he was over 18, helping an older woman in the kitchen. As they talked it became apparent that this was her son's best friend and that they were alone. Cutting to the chase, he began seducing her and in no time they were in her bed and he was shoving his hard man-boy cock in and out of her pussy. Me? Well I had been rubbing little circles around my clit until I felt myself getting wet then I carefully inserted the vibrator into my vagina, bumpy side up. Oh yes, I wanted those beautiful little bumps to caress my G-spot while I played with my clit. It didn't take long; the boy was now squirting his cum onto the woman's face and breasts when my third orgasm hit me. "Ohhhhh yessssssssssssssss" I screamed out loud as wave after wave of pleasure shuddered through my pussy.

I relaxed and took in deep breaths. I finally felt that I was back to a semblance of normal so I closed down the computer and walked back across the hall and into the bathroom. I cleaned the vibrator and set in on the countertop then stepped into the shower and cleaned up. After drying off I went back in my bedroom and pulled out a clean pair of panties and a matching bra and put them on and then looked for a pair of shorts and a blouse. Once I was dressed I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I poured myself a cold glass of Chardonnay. I was sipping on my wine and thinking about my sex life or rather the lack of it when I heard the lawn mower start up. I looked out the kitchen window I saw Paul, the neighborhood youngster that Bob had hired to do our lawn every week was just starting on our backyard. Paul was pushing the mower and wearing a short sleeved sports shirt opened up to his waist and a pair of light khaki shorts with tennis shoes, sans socks, and that was all. As he mowed up and down our yard I starred out the kitchen window at his well tanned, muscular body and wondered what it would actually be like to have a teenager in my bed.

As that thought coursed through my mind, I thought that in the vernacular of most males, that this boy was actually jail bait! He couldn't be more than seventeen but Jesus what a body. He was tall, at maybe 6' 2" or so and... what... maybe a 175 pounds? It crossed my mind to just go outside and ask him if he would like to fuck a mature older lady but I figured that approach would probably scare him half to death.

I stood there at the window watching him and the more I thought about bedding him the more it seemed like a good idea. How would he react? What would I say to him? Thinking about how to seduce him I left the kitchen and went upstairs to my bedroom and stripped off my clothes. I found a scoop-necked blouse and put it on — without a bra. I looked in the mirror and made sure that I could see my nipples pushing out the front of my blouse. Then I bent over and looked in the mirror to make sure that if I did that to him he could see my breasts then I changed from my shorts to a short tennis type of skirt and went back to the kitchen. Now, exactly how was I going to seduce the boy?

I was pushing the mower across the Wilson's back yard and was wearing an old sport shirt; open to the waist, and a pair of khaki running shorts and my sneakers. It was hot day and I figured that I would stay cooler with just a pair of running shorts and an open shirt. The sweat was rolling down my face and dripping onto my chest and the more I mowed the damper my shorts became until I was positive that you could see the outline of my cock. I stopped mowing for a moment and pulled up my shirt and wiped my brow, then looking around and seeing no one, I reached inside my shorts and straightened my cock, then, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a movement inside the Wilson house. I looked at the kitchen window and saw that it was Mrs. Wilson starring out at me. Embarrassed by the thought that she had seen me with my hand inside my shorts, I turned away from the window and began mowing the yard again. That's when it happened. I turned away from the window and back to what I was doing and ran the mower into a small stump by the garden and the handle of the mower caught me smack in the middle of my stomach and I fell to the ground and tried to catch my breath. I heard the backdoor open and saw Mrs. Wilson was running over to me

"Paul — are you alright?"

"Uh, I think so. I'm... I'm trying to catch my breath."

"Here let me help you."

"OK." She reached down and helped me up and we walked over to the patio and I sat down in a lawn chair.

"OK honey, you sit right there and I'll get you some water."

She went inside the house and in no time she was back with a cold bottle of water. She handed it to me then got down on her haunches and looked up at me. I was soaking wet from the sun and I really didn't feel too good at all. I think she could sense that I was still hurting a little.

"Are you sure you're alright Paul?"

"Yes ma'am, I think I'm fine."

"Well what about that scratch? Does it hurt?"

I looked down and noticed a long scratch on my stomach that must have been caused by the metal throttle handle of the mower when I ran into it. It ran across my stomach to just below the waistline of my shorts and was oozing blood. "Oh, I didn't notice that."

"Well let me help with that. I'll get some water to clean it up and the first aid kit and we'll have you fixed up in no time."

Mrs. Wilson went back into her house and came back outside with a bowl of water, a washcloth, a roll of paper towels and a first aid kit. She dipped the washcloth in the water and bent over and started cleaning the scratch. When she was helping me across the lawn to the chair I thought that she wasn't wearing a bra because I was pretty sure it was her soft breast that was pressed into my arm as we walked. Now when she bent over I could see down the front of her blouse and I was rewarded with an eyeful of her creamy white breasts. I tried not to stare so I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything but her breasts but it wasn't doing any good and I could feel my cock hardening inside my shorts.

As my cock grew it was pressing up onto my stomach and I was sure that she could see it and I was positive that I was turning bright red with embarrassment. When she finally stopped cleaning the scratch she dried it with the paper towels then turned to open the first aid kit and I took that opportunity to straighten out my cock so it wasn't so apparently hard. Mrs. Wilson turned back and started applying the ointment and her forearm was rubbing across the top of my cock as she worked. Things weren't getting any better, not at all.

"Oh my, did I cause that?" She said pointing to my obvious hard on.

"Look Mrs. Wilson, I'm sorry, really I am. I didn't know anyone was home or I would have dressed better and, well you're not wearing a bra and I saw your..."

"Breasts Paul, is that what you saw?"

"Un huh."

"Did you like looking at them? Did you?"

As she asked these questions she was lightly running a finger up and down on the front of my shorts, caressing my cock and making it almost impossible to think. The feeling was electric and I could feel pre-cum leaking out of my cock. "Yes, yes ma'am I did."

"Look Paul, please call me Mary, alright?"

"Uh, sure Mary."

"That's good, now would you like to really see them, even touch them?"

I nodded my head yes and watched as she sat back on her haunches and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. Button after button until she was done then she shucked it off her shoulder and there, right before my eyes, was the first set of real breasts I had ever seen. I knew that I was starring and I was probably drooling too as I looked at her.

"Is this your first time?"

"First time?"

"The first time you've ever see a pair of tits!"

"Uh yea, it is."

"No girlfriend? Come on Paul, you've never touched your girlfriends' tits?"

"Well once. We were kissing at the movies and she let me put my hand under her sweater and feel her but she was wearing a bra and her ti... breasts weren't half as big and nice as yours."

"I see. Come with me Paul."

She took me by the hand and led me inside the house, through the kitchen and upstairs. "Where are we going?"

"To take a shower silly. I can't have you in my bed all sweaty and dirty."

She led me into her bedroom and reached behind her and unzipped her skirt and let it fall around her feet then stepped out of it. She was wearing a pair of high cut panties and she slid them down her legs and off and I had my first view of a real pussy. She didn't shave her hair but I guess because she was a blonde her pubic hair was so light that I could actually see her pussy lips.

"Come on honey; let's get you out of your clothes too."

She helped me off with my shirt and then knelt down and pulled my shorts and down my lets. My cock popped into view and she just looked at it for a minute then she reached out and touched it with a finger. I twitched to her touch and thought for just a second that I was going to cum on the spot. She pulled my shorts off over my tennis shoes and I sat on the edge of the bed and took off my sneakers.

"Come on baby, come with me."

Mary grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bed and led me into the shower stall which was huge. She turned on the water and made sure it was warm then we stepped into the shower.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.