Seeing to It - Teenage Deflowering - Cover

Seeing to It - Teenage Deflowering

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Annie's parents, Henry and Wanda, want to see to their teenage daughter's initiation into adult sex. They bring over Willy, one of their sexy black male friends to help them out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Henry and Wanda Banks knew their young 17-year old daugher, Annie, was struggling with her own sexuality. They knew she was well into her adolescence and yet she hadn't had any serious boyfriends and they were pretty sure she hadn't yet lost her virginity. They finally decided on a plan of action one night that would take their budding daughter from her state of virginity straight into the entire world of adult sexual play.

Annie would experience not only being deflowered of her virginity but she would also get her first experience and taste of a sexy man's cock, and his body doing her in every way possible. Henry had just the man in mind to do the task, and Annie's mom, Wanda, agreed with her husband. They contacted Willy Reed, a young muscular 30-something black man who was one of the most capable sexual men they'd ever known. Actually, they'd contacted Willy before and he'd fucked Wanda while Henry had been there watching the two of them letting Wanda have her very first experience with an aroused and well-endowed black fuck-stud. Willy's cock was a good 8 inches in length and very thick when he was erect and they could hardly wait to see him break their teenage daughter in and initiate her to adult sex.

That weekend, Henry and Wanda ensured Annie didn't have any other plans, and they arranged for her to be at home when Willy came over to service her. They all enjoyed a dinner together, and Willy had been invited to join them and get to know Annie before they revealed to her the real reason he was there. As they'd greeted Willy and made him feel welcome, Wanda struggled with her own sexy memories of the night when she and Willy had gotten it on. It had been one of the sexiest experiences of her life, and she'd loved the fact that Henry had enjoyed seeing Willy engage in sexy foreplay and then a very lusty hot fuck with Wanda while he was there in the bedroom watching his wife and this sexy black stud in the throes of a hot fuck together. Wanda could clearly feel and see in her mind the hotness of Willy's sexy naked body and the unbelievably sexy view of his hard erect cock as he prepared to mount and fuck her. She knew watching Annie being deflowered by Willy's big cock would be something hot to watch.

After dinner, they adjourned to the family room, and after they'd been in there awhile, Henry broke the ice and brought their discussion around to the purpose for the evening.

"Annie, your mom and I know you're at the age now when teenage girls begin to have sex and to become sexually active. Right? I'm sure you've already got some girlfriends who are regularly having sex with their boyfriends, so we wanted to get you off on a good start, baby, and that's why Willy's come over tonight. Willy's a very good friend of ours and we know he's going to be very gentle and very wonderful in initiating you into the world of adult sex, honey," Henry said, as he and Wanda both moved over beside Annie and assured her that this was going to be a very pleasant experience for her. Annie seemed to be OK with the idea that her mother and father had arranged for a sexy black friend of theirs to initiate her into sex and she followed their instructions and knew they wouldn't do anything that they thought would harm her.

"Willy, we'll let you go ahead and take over from here," Henry said and he and Wanda stood back and let their sexy young black friend do what they'd brought him there for.

Willy walked over to Annie and he offered her his hands to help her get up from the couch where she was sitting. "Annie, your mom and dad have paid me a great honor by asking me to be the first man to show you the ropes of adult sex, and I intend to do everything I can to make this a wonderful experience for you, OK?" Willy stood there and Henry and Wanda could both see that his large thick cock was already erect and making quite a large bulge in the crotch of his pants. Willy let his hands run up through Annie's shoulder-length hair and then his hands moved down over her cheeks and when his hands began to move down onto her shoulders, he lifted her face and covered her lips in a very sensual and delicious kiss of a man hungry for the woman he's with. Annie loved the hotness and the sexiness of Willy's kiss and she felt urges stirring in her body that she had never really experienced before. Then, she felt Willy's hands move down from her shoulders onto her breasts and he covered both breasts through her clothes and cupped them, squeezed and playing with the nipples through the cups of her bra. Annie's eyes closed as she loved the feel of a man's hands on her body, even through her clothes, for the first time.

"Annie, have you ever been kissed or caressed or have you ever been with a boy before?" Willy asked as he noticed that his hot lusty touches were really affecting Annie.

"No, I've never been with a boy at all, Willy," Annie answered. She knew that would soon no longer be true for her. Willy reached down and he unfastened the snap holding Annie's jeans closed and then he pulled her jeans down off her legs. Then, he knelt down in front of her as she stood there in front of him and her parents and Willy started kissing and licking Annie's teenage pussy through the thin material of her bikini panties. He wished she was wearing a thong but he knew that would come in time. "Ohhhhhhhh, yes, oh yes, mmmmmmm," Annie moaned as she felt the heat and wetness of Willy's mouth licking and kissing her pussy through her panties. "Ohhhhhhh," Annie moaned and she nearly collapsed in hot response to Willy's mouthing her pussy through her panties. Her hands came down on the back of Willy's head as she wanted him to continue what he was doing to her. Willy reached up, hooking his fingers in Annie's panty waistband and he slipped the bikini panties down, baring her body from the waist down. Then, with her pussy exposed, Willy slid his tongue up and down over her already wet pussy and he heard her let out a loud moan of lusty response as he was kissing and licking her between the legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.