Rainy Day Sex Marathon - Cover

Rainy Day Sex Marathon

by Smoothie75

Copyright© 2006 by Smoothie75

Erotica Sex Story: Hot, hard, raw, pulsing, throbbing sex. On a very rainy day, Dave and Jen, two young college hotties, overindulge in sexual pleasure. Rainy days always drive Dave's hormones into super high gear, fueled by vivid memories of a previous sexual encounter that took place in a rainstorm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School   .

I was gasping for air as the cum launched out from my cock and hit me in the face. It was a very powerful orgasm, not huge in volume, but very strong intensity because it was my 3rd one of the morning.

I’d woken up to the sound of pounding rain outside, and, of course, to my daily “morning riser” hardon. When it rains like this, it makes me remember one of my favorite sex experiences almost 4 years ago, the summer I turned 16. My girlfriend Kellie and I had hiked about a mile through the forest to a river I knew of, where we had planned to lay out and sun ourselves on some large, flat rocks ... and where I had hoped to get a blow job or more. However, by the time we got to the river, a warm but “partly cloudy” day quickly turned into thick gray skies and rain ... really, really heavy rain. I hate walking in wet clothing, so I took mine off and stood there naked in the rain, which, as I’d hoped, really turned Kellie on. We fulfilled a fantasy: a full hour of uninterrupted, hard-pounding, no-holds-barred sex outside in the rain by the side of a beautiful river. There is nothing better than cumming in your beautiful girlfriend’s pussy and then having her suck your cock clean while you’re sitting bare-ass naked on a large rock in a torrential summer downpour. We both agreed it was the most erotic thing we’d ever done.

But this morning, I was naked and alone in bed, and smelled the wonderful, refreshing rainy day breeze coming through my partially open window. I dreamed of Kellie while I stroked my dick. Replaying that experience in my mind had brought me many hours of pleasure and dozens of orgasms in the years since. I’d developed a bit of an obsession with having outdoor sex, but not all my girlfriends were into that, so I also had a frequent habit of going outside naked to jerk off whenever it rained. Today though, it was a cold day in March, so stayed in bed. I slicked up my cock with precum and really had a nice, leisurely, thorough jerk off, and came all over my chest and face. This first load was huge, since I edged for a long time as I daydreamed about it and other fucks I’ve enjoyed.

I got in to a hot shower and cleaned up ... and as often happens, I started soaping my cock and it became hard again. I had to jerk off once more in the shower, cumming on the wall as I hollered in pleasure. There, I figured. That ought to hold me for awhile. I usually start every day with one and sometimes two cums like this.

I pulled on some boxers, ate some cereal and watched some TV, and then it was time to get going on a big project for my computer class. I was part of a college project group in the I.S. department, and had some research to run on the computer today, and since it was rainy and gray, it was the perfect day to catch up on it. I turned up my music, and got to work.

But as I worked at my desk by the window, my mind kept drifting back to the rain, and remembering how hard I fucked Kellie that time. We were young and horny, and a little worried someone would catch us, but we were alone and ready for adventure, and it was perfect. We had sex dozens of times that whole summer, but that time in the rain was always the best...

Anyway, my cock started rising again. Geez. I never can seem to keep it down, especially if I haven’t actually gotten laid for a week, as was the case. I figured there was little chance of getting any action today either, so what the heck, I nursed the hardening to full strength, leaned back in my chair, and massaged my large balls while stroking my cock. Ten minutes later, I blasted a 3rd orgasm out of my cock. Ahhhhhhh ... yes, that was awesome! So satisfying, intense and fun. But now it was noon and I needed to get to work. I checked the weather on the internet, and it was supposed to be stormy and rainy all day, and I knew I at least needed to get some of this done now just in case we lost power later.

An hour later, the phone rang, and it was Jen from my project group, wanting to drop off some data for our project and get my review on a couple things she’d written. She was checking to see if I was home because she was on her way over. I said sure, come on by. Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang, and I realized I was still stark naked, sitting at my computer. I saw my gym shorts laying nearby and just slipped them on, figuring she was just going to hand me a couple things at the door and then be on her way.

Okay, I’d have to admit I’ve had a crush on Jen for quite awhile, and I was at least subconsciously hoping she’d notice my body, which is lean and hard and pretty damn fit if I say so myself. My favorite way to relieve the stress of college is working out, trying to add some meat to my naturally thin frame, and lately I’ve finally been thinking I look pretty good. Jen, on the other hand, is unquestionably gorgeous, and a little taller than me, which is the main thing that made me feel insecure about my chances with her. Every guy in college would want her for her hot body, but I also think she has a cute, fun, sassy personality. However, we’d only known each other as study partners and teammates in this one class. We’d flirted lightly, but had never been alone together much, and she’d certainly never seen my body.

I opened the door, and Jen said hi and quickly brushed past me into my living room ... almost a little too quickly, I noted, especially considering I wasn’t really dressed. I felt a slight bit of shyness, but mustered up a confident and casual demeanor, as she showed me the pages she’d brought for me and filled me in on a few details. Only problem was, my cock was NOT able to remain ignorant of her beauty and proximity, and started rising in my thin shorts much to my embarrassment.

Jen, however, was not shy at all. She noticed it and made no attempt to hide it. “Dave, my, my, my ... I’ve got you in an awkward situation now, don’t I?”

I turned beet red. “What can I say? I’m a red-blooded young guy, and sometimes Mr. Happy has a mind of his own. Sorry. I’ll put some pants on and ... lets just get this finished.”

Jen paused ... there was an awkward 5 seconds of silence as she looked at me thoughtfully.

“Actually ... this really could wait ... we could do ... something ELSE ... if you want,” she said coyly, and leaned in towards me.

A huge grin spread across my face. A huge length began expanding in my shorts.

“No way ... you’re serious?”

“Well yeah, it’s a perfectly dreary day outside, and we might as well have some fun. No strings attached, just two horny college kids relieving some tension ... unless you don’t want to...”

“Gee, let me think,” I said sarcastically, and smiled. “So many gorgeous women stop by my apartment and offer me hot sex all the time, so I have to turn a lot of them away, but maybe I could make an exception...” I winked. (I’m a real smart-ass, by the way). She laughed, told me to shut up, and yanked my thin gym shorts right down to my knees

My cock sprung up and almost hit her in the face, and I got the standard surprised reaction: “Holy shit! You’re ... huge ... and gorgeous! I had no idea ... I could suck on this all afternoon!” That’s what I love the most ... girls seeing my large, nearly 8-inch cock for the first time, and not expecting that a little 5’8”, 140 lb guy would have such a good sized tool.

Driblets of pre-cum were already oozing down my cock ... or perhaps it was a bit of residue from my previous jerk offs, but Jen didn’t care or notice which. She immediately grabbed my shaft and used the wetness to start stroking me up and down while her other hand pulled my shorts all the way off, leaving me totally naked. She was still fully clothed and enjoying controlling my body. I felt like her toy, and I loved it

Jen knelt down in front of me while I sat on the couch, and rather suddenly thrust almost my entire cock into her mouth, which is no easy feat. She sucked like a vacuum, like her life depended on it, and I threw my head back and gasped in pleasure. I was still in shock that she made the moves on me so suddenly, and now here she was giving me head just a couple minutes later ... and she was good at it ... make that REALLY good at it ... definitely an experienced, enthusiastic cock sucker!

She tongued my cock with every pressure combination possible to stimulate my senses. She rolled my balls around in her mouth while stroking it with her hands. She licked and pulled and teased and nibbled, and I lasted a surprisingly long time for me, probably due to my 3 previous orgasms. But finally, I tensed up, gasped in anticipation, clutched the couch pillows, and felt my cum rise and shoot out of my cock and down her throat. I screamed. The streams must have been huge, as the individual sensations of each one lasted several moments and were very strong. I could barely breathe. I shot at least 6, 7 maybe 8 times in her mouth, and she swallowed it all like a champ. Finally, I subsided, and she rolled my cock around in her mouth, sucking off any remnants of cum and giving my cock a nice, rewarding, finishing bath.

“Oh fuck,” I said. “Jen. I didn’t expect you’d ... think of me ... and...”

“I know,” she said. “But to tell you the truth, I was hoping to make this happen sooner or later. I figured you might be home alone on day like today and need some entertainment, and I’ve been wanting to do that ever since last week when we were flirting in the library.”

“I’m glad you did!” I said. “And now, I get to fulfill MY fantasy, right?”

“You damn well better!”

With that, I was upon her, pulling her clothes off and kissing her. I later learned that Jen had broken up with her boyfriend about 2 weeks before, and was just over it enough that she wanted to play the field. She was feeling starved for sex, and was as horny and aggressive as any girl I’ve ever fucked.

As soon as her clothes were off, I dove into her mouth with my tongue passionately, while grabbing her tight little ass with both hands and mashing her into me. She grabbed my head and held me tight and we just ground against each other, my cum-slicked cock sliding up and down between us ... I thought I would cum again right then and there. But I really wanted to fuck her, so I knelt down, pushed her down on the sofa, and dove into her pussy with my mouth.

I lapped my long tongue up into her folds and tickled her pussy up and down, and rubbed her clit with my thumb and forefinger. Jen started the ascent towards sexual ecstasy, and writhed and moaned and tried to move back away from my attacking mouth, but I kept moving up with her. I allow no escape! Jen’s pussy was luscious, and she became very wet very fast ... I love a pussy dripping all over my face, and it made me redouble my efforts. Within minutes she was screaming in orgasm, begging me to slow down.

The only pausing I did was to move up and sheath my cock in her hot snatch in about 3 seconds flat. This was unreal! An hour ago I was having a lonely day at home and thought I’d beat off all my day’s cum, and here I was fucking the daylights out of this lusty fratboy-fantasy girl I’d dreamed of. I laid into her hardcore and began rutting in and out with drive and passion, loving her screaming, and relishing the feeling of her pussy juices oozing out around my pounding prick. I got into a frantic pace, to her utter amazement, and kept it going for several minutes until she was hoarse with screaming and dazed from the assault on her nerves.

I was starting to run out of breath, so I finally slowed down after about 10 super-frenzied minutes, and pulled out. It was getting very hot, so I opened with window and let the cool air and sounds of the still-pounding rainfall freshen the room. I laid on the floor and started stroking my hard cock enticingly. Jen caught her breath and gave me an evil look.

“You fucking horny animal! I can’t believe what you can do! You are a crazy fuck. No one has EVER fucked me so good and so hard! Ohhh ... My my my ... well if you think you’re impressive, you don’t know who you’re messing with, buster...”

Jen straddled me and sat herself down on my cock, pinned my arms to the ground and started pistoning up and down, while I thrust up into her. I was having the time of my life. I love fucking!! We went at it for a few minutes that way, and suddenly Jen stopped moving, impaled herself all the way on my cock, and closed her eyes and got this intense look on her face. At the same time, I felt the strangest, most maddening sensation on my cock. She was ... oh my god ... she was milking me with her pussy!! I gasped! I thought I’d maybe had this happen once before, but not like this! The insides of her pussy were grabbing and squeezing my cock -- hard! -- and seemed to be vacuuming it up further inside her! I growled with intensity!!

“Jen! Oh my god! Ohhhh yeahhhh! Oh you’re gonna make me cum! Aahhhhh!!” The cum felt like it was literally racing forth from my balls up into my shaft, and as the first jets burst forth into her pussy, Jen squeezed a couple more times and then I literally unloaded. I could only imagine a kinked up garden hose suddenly unkinked, and the geyser that burst forth from the released pressure. A HUGE, overwhelming wave of orgasmic euphoria literally seized my body as a torrent of cum streams pumped up into Jen’s pussy. It had to be the fastest I’d ever been encouraged to unload that much cum ever. I couldn’t even scream, as I’d lost my breath.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.