Dear Diary - Cover

Dear Diary

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 4

ESP Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fred is sent on an unusual trip. You might like to see what happened.

Caution: This ESP Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

As we got ready to go to bed that night, Joy sent "Fred I will need to be in skin contact with you to have the greatest chance at affecting you."

"Okay, Joy, I appreciate the fact that you will try to help me," I told her.

We both stripped down and got in bed under the covers.

"Oh, Fred, you are so warm. You feel so good. I may have to sleep with you on the nights when I sleep, for comfort."

I chuckled and told her it was okay with me as long as she didn't snore too much. I dozed off in a few minutes with Joy breathing softly in my ear.

I awoke the next morning with Joy sound asleep next to me. I got up and after my ablutions, fixed us some breakfast of "grits" and leftover rabbit.

About the time the food was finished, Joy came walking into the kitchen. "Fred, it is work to try to get you regenerating. I am not sure that I am finished. It might take a few more days.

"That's okay Joy, you aren't a noisy sleeper," I answered.

She smiled.

After two more nights of Joy working on me, I awoke very early in the morning sweating and doubled over in pain. Joy was very upset, and was afraid that she may have made me worse.

I gasped, "I don't think you did it. I think my body is trying to start working again. My stomach is killing me and my feet and legs are tingling like pins and needles."

I was hurting enough that all I wanted to do was lie around. I only was active enough to get my meds taken and eat a little bit.

I really had hope that Joy might have been able to help me with my disease. These results were either very positive or very negative.

She and I had a long talk at lunch, and she seemed to think that my body was trying to kick in the regeneration process. My blood sugar was still elevated, so I didn't know what to think.

Joy liked sleeping with me, because I was very warm, according to her. I liked sleeping with company, even if it was a six and a half foot green person.

I felt better the next day, but my sugar was still elevated. I could feel my feet more than I had been able to before, so I felt better about that.

After six days, my bellyache had worn down to nothing, and my sugar was lowering enough that I was down to one fourth of my med level.

I was beginning to have real hope for a cure.

Joy came up to me and sent, "Fred, I don't think your body is keeping on regenerating by itself. I think it is only working while I am stimulating it."

"Oh, Joy, I am sorry to hear that. I was really hoping that I would be able to live for a long time with your help. Thank you so much for trying."

"Fred, I won't let you die. I will work with you for a few hours every day and rest afterward. I hope that will be enough to keep you going for many years."

I said, "Thanks," and kissed her cheek. I knew how hard it was on her to do the brain stimulation.

Joy shivered, "Oh, Fred, when my people kiss it is a prelude to sex. That is very exciting for me."

"Joy, I can't do sex anymore, that part of my body doesn't function. I'm sorry I got you excited for no reason."

"Yes, me too. I would like sex with you, Fred. You are a good friend."

Time passed and Joy slept with me every night.

My sugar finally got back to normal without medicine. My body was regenerating my nerves, and surprisingly, my vision was improving.

One day after we had harvested our crops, Joy told me we needed to go to town and trade.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.