Becoming the Sorority Cock - Cover

Becoming the Sorority Cock

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom auditions with the president of the Gamma Phi Sigma sorority for a new position as the resident house cock. His audition goes better than expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   School  

Tom had gotten the job as the "house cock" for the sorority. He knew this would be a real sexual and physical challenge but he knew it would be "quite a ride" till he couldn't do it anymore. His "interview" with Meredith had been very hot, and Tom knew he'd get plenty of business with her. He was OK with that. As the president of the sorority, he knew he needed to service the "boss" whenever she was horny and wanted his attentions. He also began to formulate plans and some guidelines on how he would make himself available to the ladies in the sorority. He couldn't wait to get started and he didn't have to wait long. That night he got his first customers.

That night, Tom was asked to join the members of the sorority who lived in the house for dinner and he was introduced to all the girls present. Meredith tried to keep a straight face but she made a valiant effort in telling everyone that they had hired the man who was highly qualified to fill the position they had all agreed on. Not surprisingly, there were a lot of very pointed looks and comments from many of the girls there, and Tom knew he'd be seeing a whole lot more of many of these sorority sisters in the days and weeks to come.

At 7:30, Tom heard a knock at his apartment door, and he walked to the door and opened it, not knowing who to expect since he didn't have any appointments yet for that time of the evening. Two of the sorority girls were there, and one of them, a very pretty brunette with nice big tits and a pretty face asked, "Hi, Tom, can Angie and I get with you for a little while?"

Tom showed the girls in and locked the door -- deciding at first that he didn't want to be disturbed when he was with some of the house's girls until he was more comfortable with his new responsibilities. "What can I do for you, Angie and?" he turned to the brunette and waited for her to tell him her name.

"Oh, sorry, my name's Brenda," she said as they waited for Tom to let them know what the routine was.

"Great, Brenda, what do you and Angie want me to help you with?" he said as he reached down, stroking his already erect cock through his pants.

"Tom, we're so excited that you're going to be here with us," Angie said, "and we wondered if you'd treat both me and Brenda to a pussy eating? Would you do that for us?" Angie asked as she assumed a rather sexy and provocative stance there alongside her sorority sister.

"Sure, girls, I'm free. Let's go to my bedroom, OK?" and Tom showed them through the door into his bedroom which was where he would also be giving sex to the girls unless they arranged to do it in his outer sitting room or in one of the sorority house rooms. He told them to get their clothes off, and then Tom got undressed too and he told them they didn't have to worry. If they didn't want to fuck, it was OK; he just felt more comfortable being totally naked no matter what kind of sexual favors he was giving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.