What a Family - Cover

What a Family

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - This is not a stroke story! This is about a father abusing his entire family and the way it affects their lives. So, keep your fly closed and prepare handkerchiefs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Incest   DomSub   Group Sex   Slow  

I wrote a very short note:

"I came home un-announced. I'm sorry. This will not happen again.

What a show I found! You should tape these things and make money on porn movies.

Janet is free from any commitments she had with me.

There is a saying: The family that fucks together - sticks together. As I'm excluded from the family games - I now see myself excluded entirely from the family.

WHO IS WATCHING UNCLE HAROLD'S HOUSE?

Good Bye.

Bob (If you remember - Robert Dawlish)"

I left the note in the middle of my desk, and as an after thought - I left my cell phone on the note. This was the only way we used to communicate, and now that is closed down also.

There was one more thing I decided to do. I called a taxi to the house and then I went downstairs straight to the middle of the orgy. No one even noticed. Most had their eyes closed with ecstasy; the others were too busy to notice. I went over to where Uncle Harold was now fucking Janet. I tapped on his shoulder and whispered in his ear - "Your house was just broken into", he looked up in obvious surprise, and then I gathered all the saliva I could gather in my mouth - and spit right in Janet's face.

Not waiting for reactions, I stepped out to the waiting taxi. I took a room at the airport motel for the night. The next morning I flew east to Harvard, where I registered to finish my law studies. During the vacation I moved my stuff from UCLA to Harvard (to an off campus apartment that I had rented), sold the car I had in California and bought another one here, and decided to continue my life without any connection to the family.

During school I met Sarah, who is my wife today. We started dating and after about 6 months she moved in with me. As I still remembered Janet - I pressed for having sex with her. There was no problem and we had good sex, so good in fact that we got married six months later. We were going to wait until I graduated, but decided marriage was a better choice for us. When I graduated I found a job with a large law firm, and I'm with the same firm today - now as a junior partner and with a promise to become a senior partner within 2 years. Now that I am in a promising job, we decided to start a family and now have two kids.

There was a difficult time when Sarah started asking about my family. She wanted to know about them, but mainly she wanted to know why there was no connection of any kind with them, and why they did not come to our wedding.

I had a tough time trying to decide what I should tell her. She then insisted that our marriage demands total honesty or it will be in trouble.

I had to tell her everything as I didn't want to jeopardize our marriage. I started with the way Dad treated me as a kid, with the changes the family went through in the way they treated me, about "house - sitting" for Uncle Harold, about Janet - and finally about the last day at my family's house, with all the details of the orgy.

Sarah was crying for hours after I told her the story of my life.

"How can a family treat one of the sons this way? How can a MOTHER treat her son like this?"

I answered that to this day I do not know what caused this, but that I did not want to renew any connection with them.

"Don't you think that at least your mother should know that you are alive and well, and that you are happily married? You say that your mother was the only one that kept showing that she loved you. I think she deserves to know how you are doing."

AS you can imagine, this came up every few months. Sarah wanted me to contact mother, and I refused. How can I look my mother in the eyes (even if only by talking on the phone) after what I saw on that day? After all I saw her get fucked by multiple partners, and that is not something a son is supposed to see.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.