What a Family - Cover

What a Family

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - This is not a stroke story! This is about a father abusing his entire family and the way it affects their lives. So, keep your fly closed and prepare handkerchiefs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Incest   DomSub   Group Sex   Slow  

Arriving in Denver at a late hour, I took a taxi from the airport and arrived home at about 11:00pm. I unloaded my two bags the front gate and to my surprise the front gate was locked and so was the garage door. I had a way around the fence where as a teenager I used to sneak in and out of the house.

Leaving my bags just hidden by the fence I went around to the side and found the kitchen door key that I had hidden many years ago. Not surprisingly, it was still there. I quickly went and got my bags and then opened the door quietly, just like old times. I heard some noises from the living room, very faint as the living room was at the other end of the house. Wanting to surprise my family, I quietly carried my bags to my room, it was still the same as when I had left, and then went back downstairs to say hello. Boy, did I say hello.

To explain what came next, I'll describe a little bit about how our house was built. It is a large L shaped two story house with a very large living room used to entertain the many guests we always had. There was also the kitchen, a large dining room, a large sun room and a small storage room. All the bedrooms and the laundry room were on the second floor. Somewhat unique was a sort of a balcony that was built over the sun room and over looked the living room. Each of the bedrooms on that side of the house had access to the balcony.

Opening the balcony door to let some fresh air in to my room and went out onto it for a minute - and received the shock of my life. In the living room there was a straight line on which blankets, duvets and cushions were spread. This whole line was covered with... naked people having sex. It was a full blown orgy. Now, I've seen orgies at the university frat houses and even participated in a few, but seeing it in my family's house was a shock.

The strange thing was that all the participants downstairs were doing the same thing. They were all fucking in the same position. Missionary.

I started checking out who the participants were and received my second shock. The first couple was my Uncle Harold and my sister Tracy. They were fucking slowly and leisurely. The second - my brother John and our neighbor, Mrs. Carpenter. The third - my Dad and... MY GIRLFRIEND JANET!!! Dad was really slamming hard into her, and I noticed for the first time that he had a huge cock, and knew how to use it too. The next couple - Janet's 16 year old brother and my Mom. As teenagers go, he was fucking her very fast. Then - Paul - Janet's father, and my sister Julie. I won't continue the couples because soon it will become irrelevant, but generally there was Mr. Carpenter, Dr. Shaw - our family doctor and his wife and a few more.

Suddenly a bell sounded, all the men stopped their action, got up - and moved to the next woman or girl that was waiting with a smile and her legs spread wide. This must be like a game, every time the bell sounded, they changed partners without any consideration as to who was fucking whom.

Suddenly I felt sick, and went back to my room. What I just saw was way beyond my comprehension at the time. I sat in the room trying to think about what I'd seen, trying to figure how long this has been going on and how it started.

The more I thought about it, the more unanswered questions started to click into place. This must have been going on since I was a young teenager. The change in the way my sisters dressed in the house, the way they all treated me, the pain in my mother's eyes. They have been at it for at least the last 6 or 7 years - and continually excluded me from the family action.

Then another thing clicked into place. This was the last weekend of the month. I should have arrived home two days later - the beginning of next month, but I arrived on the last Saturday of the month! So this is what Uncle Harold was doing all the time when I was sent to "house sit" for him.

Seeing Janet and her entire family in on the family games was like a kick in the balls for me. It simply stunned me. I didn't know what to think. She did not let me into her pants - and yet there she was getting fucked by multiple partners including her father and her brother.

After a while I came to a conclusion that if the family did not want me - I did not want them either. It was a very painful decision but I saw no other choice. Janet was something of the past now. I could not even think about having any sort of relationship with her again, let alone marriage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.