Barbara takes the Scouts Skiing - Cover

Barbara takes the Scouts Skiing

Copyright© 2006 by darkperil

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Life had returned to relative normality for Barbara as an executive in a Biotechnology company. The Scout troop were only giving her a few rules to follow which were quite simple and didn't make that much of an impact on her day-to-day life. Her high heels became higher, her skirts shorter, and her blouses tighter with less buttons to show off more cleavage...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Barbara continued to masturbate the waiter, squeezing every last drop of cum from his slowly deflating cock onto her cleavage. The strings of cum slowly dribbled in between her large orbs, and started to soak her Lycra top. She then wiped the strands of saliva mixed with pre-cum from her lips.

"Have you guys finished yet?" asked the Scout Leader.

"Yeah, that was great." replied the waiter as Barbara stood up, and started to zip up her ski jacket. She noticed that the Scout Leader was holding a video camera, and she blushed bright red.

"Glad you enjoyed it." mumbled Barbara as she made her way back to the ski slope.

"Oh well," smiled the Scout Leader, as they both watched Barbara stomp off to join the rest of the scouts, "I'm sure she'll be back for some more dessert." He turned to leave, then added, winking, "And we may need to use this space in the next few days for one of Barbara's special events."

Back on the ski slope...

The Scout Leader joined the rest of the scouts, and motioned for Barbara to come a bit closer.

"You might as well ski back to the hotel," he said, "but first we need to get you some practice for your merit badge." He handed her an indelible marker and a piece of paper. "Take off your bra." he ordered. Barbara unzipped he jacket, and reached up underneath her top to the clasp of the bra in the middle of her back, and released it. She then yanked the bra cups down off her heavy boobs, pulled the bra from under her top and stood on the ski slope holding her 1⁄4 cup bra in her hand.

"Now, write the stuff on the paper on one cup, and the other side on the other."

Barbara open the paper, one side was written in very rough French, the other in English.

"Mon nom est Barbara. Je suis le R-U. J'ai les mamelles 36DD comme vous pouvez voir par mon bra et je recherche des types avec des pénis de 12 pouces pour pratiquer comment à la gorge profonde. Téléphone +447 771 6223 pour organiser une réunion si vous pouvez aider."

"My name is Barbara. I'm from the UK. I have 36DD udders as you can see by my bra and I am looking for guys with 12 inch cocks to practice how to deep throat. Send a picture as proof to +447 771 6223 so I can arrange a meeting if I think you can help."

"But that's my work mobile number!" Barbara responded angrily, after finishing reading the English side of the paper. "I'll be getting these perverts phoning me when I'm at work."

"Well, at least it will keep you busy when you get back home," he replied, "And you could end up liking some of the guys you meet!" he added. Barbara just sighed and copied the text onto the each bra cup.

"Now when you ski after us, you'll leave the bra hanging on one of the large location ski maps." he finished. The entire group started to ski down to the first ski map just a bit further down the slope, with Barbara following in their wake, holding her bra in her hand. The map was at a junction of 3 slopes, and quite a lot of trees started to line the slopes from this point down to the village. The scouts had removed their skis and were waiting for Barbara. She took off her own skis and walked over to the map and hung her bra from the side of the structure.

"Are you happy now?" Barbara asked indignantly, pointing at the large cupped bra swaying in the wind.

"Yes," replied the Scout Leader, "and to show our appreciation we're all going to cum on your face!"

"You're kidding." Barbara retorted.

"Nope," he continued, "Now get into the trees." he ordered

"Unzip your ski jacket," he told her, "and lets see those udders." Barbara pulled down her low cut top, and reached in to pull each large piece of meat out so that her boobs hung onto her stomach, her nipples hardening instantaneously from the cold.

"Kneel down, Arkela, and start playing with your tits." he commanded. Barbara knelt down in the snow and started mauling her breasts whilst all the scouts gathered around her and started jacking off. From her position she could see the ski slope and her bra swaying in the wind, and even some people reading the message she'd written on the bra cups. It wasn't long before one of the scouts stepped forward.

"I can't keep it in any longer, you big tit slapper!" he said as he aimed his cock at her forehead and his first load shot over her head. The whole blast of cum landed on top of her head smearing around in her hair. The rest of his load splattered on her forehead, and started to slowly run down into her eyes.

"Oh yeah!" said the next scout as he stepped forward and jerked her head back so he could shoot across her face. A thick strand of her hair fell across her face as he shot load after load blasting it all over her cheeks and nose. He let go of her and stepped back, his cum had plastered that strand of hair to her face. It stuck to the side of her face partly obscuring one eye.

"That is just so horny, Arkela!" added the next scout who aimed a little lower. He shot his wad right on her lips and chin, his slimy load ran down her neck and dribbled down onto her large tits. The other two scouts stood either side of her and pushed their cocks into her ears, trying to add an extra two holes to stick their cocks into. Barbara could hear the sound of the two scouts foreskins sliding and slapping. They both continued jerking until shooting their loads into her ears, the cum slowly seeping out of her ear holes, dripping down her ear lobes like obscene earrings. The Scout Leader was the last to go and he aimed his load at her eyes. Huge gobs of cum landed on her closed eyes and pooled like tears before running down her cheeks. When they'd all finished she was a complete mess. They all put their cocks away and headed back to get their skis. Barbara, half blinded and partially made deaf by cum, stood up and replaced her cum covered boobs back into her top, before stumbling back out onto the slope to join the group.

"Thanks, Arkela," started the Scout Leader, "you'd better ski back to the hotel to clean up." Barbara quickly re-attached her skis and skied straight back to the hotel. She had to go through the main lobby of the hotel to get the key to their room.

"Can I have the key to Dormitory 2?" she asked the concierge, who was busy at the desk. He reached over to the rack of keys and swung back to hand her the key, and a big glob of cum chose that moment to drip down off her chin leaving a long strand of cum stretching from her chin down to her chest. The concierge just stared as Barbara mumbled a thank you before rushing off to the room.

She quickly undressed and picked up the bath towel that the scouts had packed for her. Unfolding it she found that it was barely long enough to wrap around her large hips, and wasn't large enough to cover both her breasts and her hips. Barbara rolled her eyes in disbelief, "At least there's no one in the hotel at the moment!" she mused, wrapping the too small towel around her hips, and used one arm to cover her boobs. Barbara quickly made her way from her room, her arm barely containing her wildly swaying boobs, to the showers. Entering the shower room she noticed that all the shower cubicles were open, and there was no door into the room as well. Shrugging her shoulders, she put her towel on the hook beside a cubicle and turned on the water. The water ran over her skin and down her ample curves. She soaped herself up, the shower cubicle got steamy, and she entered her own little world, her eyes were closed and her hands worked herself clean.

In her relaxed state in the warm water she didn't see or hear the concierge entering the shower room, and start to masturbate. The lather was thick and when she'd rinsed herself off she turned around. The concierge saw her large tits and puffy cunt lips for the first time. She then rinsed her ass, turned around half way, and just let the water splash onto her. The concierge stood there and marvelled at the size of the woman's tits, his hand pumping up and down his hard cock, pre-cum dribbling from the tip of his swollen purple cock-head. What happened next nearly made him cum. Barbara moved a hand down to her swollen cunt lips, and started rubbing them lightly. "Why do I have to keep pleasuring all these males." she thought, as she remembered the waiter at the restaurant. The concierge's eyes grew wider, and he swallowed hard. She swayed her hips from side to side, and let one finger run along her slit. Her other hand found her tits, and she teased the nipples. "What the hell" she thought, and pushed a finger into her cunt, letting out a moan. Her nipples hardened and her breathing increased, making her boobs sway. She worked her finger in and out, spreading her legs a little, still swaying. Her knees buckled just a bit when she left playing with her nipples and put her fingers on her swollen clit. Her breathing grew even faster, inserting another finger in her cunt, leaning back in the shower cubicle.

Suddenly Barbara stiffened, her mouth opened wide, her fingers jammed hard into her cunt, and she stared to cum. She moaned and gyrated there in the shower while the hot water played on her hard nipples and massive tits.

"Mon Dieu!" moaned the concierge at the same time and started to cum. Barbara suddenly became aware of the voyeur watching her in the shower. She blushed bright red, and attempted to protect her modesty using her arm and hand to cover her ample bosom (though not entirely as flesh and nipple poked through her hand) and vagina. She screamed once and reached for the towel.

"I did warn you that the showers were open to everyone." said the concierge, putting away his slowly softening cock.

"Thanks for reminding me, you pervert!" retorted Barbara, as she rushed passed him back to the room. Still blushing, she dried herself and sat down on the bed naked, waiting for the scouts to return. Her mobile phone started to buzz which meant she'd got a message. Her mobile had 3 picture messages waiting for her. "Might as well check out the messages." she thought as she scrolled to the first picture message.

"Hi, my name is John, I have a large piece of meat, but it may be too big for you. See picture attached"

Barbara clicked on the picture. The first picture was of a large piece of salami hanging in one of the shop windows in the village. "Very funny." Barbara thought, as she deleted the first message. The second message was another hoax. She moved on to the third message.

"Bonjour, I'm Jacque. I'm from Algeria and I think I may be able to help you."

Shaking her head, she went to the pictures. The first was of a smiling black man on the ski slope standing next to the place her bra was left. The second was of her bra and his cock next to it, which was dangled to the middle of the cups. "My god — that's huge" she mused, "And it's not even hard.". At that moment another message arrived. It was from Jacque.

"I have talked to my 2 brothers who are similar in size, and we'd like to help you. Please send a picture of yourself as proof of your intentions."

Barbara waited for the scouts to return from their day's skiing. Her mobile phone continued to receive messages for potential helpers, as well as quite a few hoax messages. Finally the scouts arrived, and started to get showered and changed. Once they'd all got spruced up, some of the scouts started to cook food for the group, and Barbara had a chance to talk to the Scout Leader about the messages she'd received.

"Well the three brothers look like they could see to you," he said, as he perused her messages, "and a few others I'm sure could also join in." he continued. "Now lets take some pictures so that you can send them responses."

"Right, get your ski poles and stand in the window." Barbara was reluctant to go to the window totally naked, because people were still skiing past, but complied after she turned her back to the window and stepped backwards to it so that people couldn't see her tits.

"First, put the dildo between your saggy tits so they can show off your best assets and to show how much cock you can take down your throat." Barbara placed the 12inch rubber dildo between her large breasts, and pushed them together with her arms to surround the fake cock, blushing fiercely in embarrassment. "Excellent!" he said as he took a picture. "Now face side ways and put the tip of the dildo in your mouth." Barbara turned sideways, and leant forward, wrapping her lips around the tip of the fake penis. Her large boobs dangled as he took another picture. "Right, take it all the way down your throat." Again Barbara complied, but required a few attempts to swallow the large phallus. "Now that's a good shot!" he said. She pulled her head off the cock, gasping for breath, saliva and mucus connecting her thin lips to the rubber toy. The Scout Leader quickly selected the 8 numbers he wanted to reply to and sent them the pictures of Barbara. "That should whet their appetites." he said, smiling.

After eating, Barbara was made to jerk off each of the scouts in turn, and the scout that lasted the longest had the pleasure of sleeping with Barbara that night.

The following morning...

Barbara awoke to another sunny day and with the scout using her ample bosom as a pillow. It had been a fitful nights sleep as the scout continually wanted to fuck her ass or cunt. She dressed the same as the previous day, and was out on the slopes. The ride in the cable car was interesting, as guys had started groping her large tits, and just smiled at her when she confronted them by staring at them angrily.

Once at the top of the slopes, the Scout Leader brought the group together to provide an update to the days events.

"Today, we'll be having a slalom race to determine who gets to shag Arkela in the cable car later on today, and Arkela will also be attempting to get her oral proficiency badge." announced the Scout Leader. He lead the entire group to a slope where a slalom course had been set up. Just as he was about to ski down to the finish, he turned to Barbara and said,

"Oh, as an incentive, I want you to start the race using your bra, and for you to do it topless."

Barbara shook her head in exasperation, fuming at having to expose herself again in public. She stripped off her jacket and pulled off the tight Lycra top, to reveal her massive mammaries suspended in the 1⁄4 cup bra. Her nipples had already hardened and Barbara wasted no time in undoing the clasp on her back and freeing her tits. The first scout was already at the start, and Barbara held the bra by its straps up in the air to use as a start flag.

"Ready, steady, go!" she shouted, waving her huge cupped bra downwards. The scout sped off down the slope and was replaced at the start with another. Even though it was sunny, the cold air played across Barbara's skin, making her massive boobs tingle. She waved her bra flag again to start the next scout. This continued until all the scouts had finished their runs down the slalom, and Barbara skied down to join them.

"Arkela, it'd be a good idea to put away your udders," started the Scout Leader, "as they seem to be getting extremely sunburnt!" Blushing, Barbara had forgotten she was still topless and quickly strapped on the bra and pulled on her Lycra top and jacket.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.