Taking It Too Far II - Cover

Taking It Too Far II

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Brenda wants her teacher, Ed, to fuck her. She figures out a way of making it happen and making him think it's his plan all along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   .

Ed had taught Brenda a very strong lesson because of the way she continually dressed in his classes in a way that seemed to be inviting his sexual attention. There was no "seem" to it -- Brenda was a hot sexy hormone-driven teenage girl and she wanted Ed's cock and she wanted him to fuck and suck her pussy. What she'd gotten the first time she'd gone into Ed's classroom after school was him forcing her to give him a blowjob. She'd gladly done what he'd demanded and when Brenda sucked Ed's cock to orgasm, he'd given her some stern words and threatened her with worse next time if she didn't straighten up. She had no intentions of doing anything but egging him on to fuck her the next time.

When Brenda had finished sucking Ed's cock off that first time, he had turned her on so much that as soon as he'd finished with her, he sent her on her way and she'd gone straight to the girl's room, slid her hand down inside her panties and masturbated her wet horny pussy until she exploded in three strong orgasms from the hotness of having giving Ed a blowjob and having his cum inside her belly and the taste of his hot jism still in her mouth. That had been a huge turn-on for Brenda and she was determined more than ever to get more of Ed sexually as soon as possible.

Brenda let a few more days pass before she decided to make another move on her teacher, but finally one Thursday morning she was ready to try him again. She specifically picked out a very attractive but subtlely sexy outfit that morning and as she put on everything from the bra and thong to the blouse and skirt she'd selected, she felt her nipples hard as little pebbles inside the cups of her bra and pussy had quickly soaked the crotch of her thong panty.

That morning in class, Brenda had loved the feeling that she was getting to her teacher, Ed, and at the end of class, he'd asked her to stay afterward for a couple of minutes. She knew that she'd gotten so horny from sitting there, looking sexy and spreading her legs to show Ed what she had between them, that her nipples were pushing out totally hard against her bra and her pussy was soaking wet from being so horny.

"Brenda, you didn't listen to what I told you that last time we had this problem, did you?" Ed said, his face trying to tell Brenda that he was very unhappy with her and that he wasn't going to take anymore of her rebelliousness. But, as Brenda looked into Ed's face, her eyes moved down to his groin and she could see the telltale evidence there of how she was affecting him. Ed's pants were tented out in front so much that it was very obvious to Brenda that she'd given him a huge boner.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again," Brenda said as she wanted to reach out and cup the hard bulge of his hard aroused cock in his crotch.

"Oh, you're going to be very sorry when I'm finished with you, Brenda," Ed said, "so be back here right after class this afternoon. Do you understand me?" Ed said as he turned back to his desk, having dismissed Brenda and letting her know this moment was finished.

Brenda acted like Ed's stern demeanor had an effect on her but as she turned to leave, she knew she had him right where she wanted him. Her pussy was getting increasingly horny and she was hot for that afternoon's final bell to ring. It didn't come soon enough to suit her, but eventually the day ended and she returned to Ed's classroom. she went in and found him sitting behind his desk.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.