Angel Knights - Cover

Angel Knights

Copyright© 2006 by lamaro

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kris is one of the oldest beings on earth and one of the chosen to combine all races but he has missed out on a lot of what is real life because of his supposed role in history. Now he is working for the U.S. military trying to learn as much as possible of himself and the other races at hand. Will he be able to fulfill his destiny? Will he find love?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Vampires   Squirting   Size   Slow   Transformation  

Time seemed to slow down for Timat as he entered the Neurological Center in Japan. <This was where I last felt him.> he thought as he looked around. His ice berg blue eyes covered by dark shades. <This was where Krisgan was hiding.> It had been a thousand years since he had last seen him. He smiled inwardly at the last meeting they had, had. It was a heated discussion about a war that had been brewing between the races. Krisgan himself pledged no allegiance to any race, but swore his whole existence was to unite them. Timat never believed him. He cast him out of his kingdom and now, after all was said and done, he needed his help.

Without another thought he started walking towards the main building. All the guards ignored him as he walked by. Of course this was nothing big for a master Psionic like himself, but it still amazed him how easy it was to make mortals think you weren't their. It wasn't ever day that he got to go out and catch some fresh air. In fact now that he thought about it, ages had gone by since he had left his beloved kingdom in the central part of Europe. Being the head of the psionic world did have its disadvantages.

He crossed his hands behind his back and concentrated on the trail of power left behind by Krisgan. It was amazing how much power he had. Last time they had met he appeared to be a chid of about 16. He had claimed to be almost 2000. Their was no way that could have been. Timat remembered that all of his master mind readers tried to penetrate Krisgans' mind only to be hurled back a couple dozen yards. He later told Timat that it was inappropriate for someone to try and enter your mind without permission. Timat grinned inwardly at the memory.

A couple hundred yards found him at the front door to the facility. He opened them and walked inside. That sickly hospital smell filled his nostrils. He stopped for a moment taking in all the doctors walking by in white coats. The nurses in green uniforms. He walked to the front desk and let his presence be known. The young woman at the counter jumped as Timat spoke.

"Excuse me miss." he gave her a dashing smile and sent feelings of desire to please him (note from author "Not that type of pleasing you horny toads." lol ) into her mind. She turned to face him and smiled at showing off her braces in effect. Pieces of what must have been her lunch hung valiantly off of them. Her red hair was picked up in a tight bun, and her pudgy face was filled to the brim with pimples. Big bottle rim glasses sat on her straight nose. He scowled at the disgusting view. <No wonder we aren't allowed to cross breed with humans.> he looked away and closed his eyes trying to get the ugly picture out of his head out of his head. It looked like their was a down side to having a photographic memory as well. He quickly dived into her mind and found the memories he was looking for. Krisgan had been here a mere three days ago. He opened his eyes and marveled he still looked like he did a thousand years ago. It was as if he had stopped his aging completely. Even he the master of all Psionics wasn't able to do that. Sure he slowed the gene drastically but not turn it off. Sure vampires didn't age but they had to drink blood in order to survive. Lycans still aged but at an agonizingly slow rate. But Krisgan wasn't aging at all.

Timat took a deep breath and forced his thoughts to the back of his head. This was neither the time nor the place to rack his brain over this. He set his mind in order and walked down the wide corridor to find this Colonel Breyers. She would know where Krisgan was. As he got closer to the room he herd the woman talking to a boy about Krisgan.

"So he's immortal? " the boy sounded amazed.

"No he isn't immortal he can be killed." she told the boy. He delved into both of their minds and tunned out their voices. He learned of what they had done to the boy. All the experiments they had done on him. This was one of the reasons why his people must never come out in the open. These horrible humans would want to experiment on them at every turn. He shifted through each of their collective memories piecing together what each of them had lived in the past four days. This was fairly easy considering the last time he had gone through a humans mind all of their memories were so jumbled together he had a head ache for a whole week. But he was the most powerful Psionic on the face of the earth, this was cake to him. It seemed Krisgan had gone behind some old vampire. He was in America. He would be back later on today. He sent a message to his second in command that he would be home in a day or two. He got a positive response in return.

"Well any ways now you have to explain to me what the hell is going on here." he heard the boy say. Yes he would wait for Krisgan here.

<Perhaps I could help you with that.> he said to the boy telepathically walking into the room.

Ian was initially startled at the voice in his head. He looked up to se a guy of what looked like 40 standing by the door. He had on shades and his trench coat was buttoned all the way down. His blond was combed back neatly. He squinted as the shine of the sun left it hiding place behind a couple of clouds.

"Your eyes are weak." Timat said "As a matter of fact you will have to were shades from now on." ian looked at him through squinted eyes.

"Excuse me sir, may I help you." Casie asked the stranger.

"I apologize for my informality. My name is Timat."

Ian mouthed the name but said nothing. "And how can I help you mister Timat." Casie asked folding her arms in front of her. <Where the hell did this guy come from. Why did he ruin my time with Ian?> she thought to herself angrily.

"I didn't mean to anger you miss Bryeres." she looked at him stunned. He walked over to Ian and handed him a pair of shades he had in his breast pocket. Casie eyed him closely as he passed by.

"You carry around two pairs of sunglasses?" Ian asked laughing.

"Just for emergencies." Timat smiled. "I apologize again miss Bryeres. I am here looking for Krisgan." a light went off in Casies' head.

"I knew it You are a Psionic "

"A what?" Ian asked


Out Side Japan Neurological Inst.

Gabriela had seen the man walk into the institute. Now she had him. Her Ulfric will be proud of her. She was the strongest Lycan in these parts. One miserable Psionic would be nothing for her. She sniffed the air and got his sent immediately. "These Psionics are so fucking easy." she smirked. She crossed the busy street to the gate of the big building. She looked inside and quickly assessed the grounds. It was guarded quite well. Their were two guards in the front booth, they both had M-16's. Two more were on the roof and four were parading the grounds in the front of the building. A ten foot brick wall surrounded the entire facility. The only sure way inside was through the gates she stood in front of. But, when they built the place they didn't think about people like her.

She quickly made her way around the corner. She looked up the wall trying to figure an easy way to do this. She decided that up was the easiest way to go. Through the roof on the forth floor. She took a step back from the brick wall and jumped. She cleared the 10 foot wall with a good 3 feet to spare. stopping for a minute to see if she had been discovered. Then she looked up again. Her nails extended about three inches. She then jumped onto the building, and struck against the wall lodging them securely into the building. They went in like a knife through butter. She pulled her self and then struck with the next hand. Soon she was quickly scaling the wall. She avoided the windows as quickly and silently as possible. She was up on the roof in less than four mins. Her tennis shoes actually hindered her progress, but then again all clothes seemed to hinder movement. She was mor comfortable when she was naked. But then again how would normals feel if they saw a ripe young brunette walking naked down the street. The thought of her naked made her think of what her Ulfric had promised upon her return.

"I'm going to fuck you silly if you kill that bastard Timat." he had said to her. She blushed at the thought. Her pussy started getting wet and she blushed harder. "I'm such a slut." she giggled to her self. Ever since she had met the Ulfric of were were clan she had nothing on her mind but fucking. Maybe it was all his power. That made her horny. He was after all the big bad wolf.

As she jumped over the ledge she quickly rolled to the side hiding behind one of the A/C units. She looked over it and saw one of the guards walking by. She ducked down. To bad she had no throwing knifes. Her skirt didn't have any pockets, but she had argued that jeans were to restricting. Plus she liked showing of her nice tanned legs. Again sexual thoughts crept their way back to her head. ARGH If she didn't fuck soon she would go crazy

She looked over the A/C again and saw the other one. Taking in a deep breath the jumped to the guard that had just walked by her and twisted his neck. Poor bastard didn't even hear it coming. How could he. Gabriela made no sound as she approached him. Her super human strength made breaking his neck as easy as snaping a twig. She felt her animal roar to life within her. Yes she was definitely going hunting tonight. The sent of the guards' body made her tingle from head to toe. The, sweat, the faint cologne that hung to him. She felt like taking a bite out of him right then. Her beast wanted to taste the flesh of their kill. However she had no time to endow her self in that glory right now. She had more pressing matters at hand. Tonight. Tonight she would bask in the pleasure of the hunt. But right now the next one.

Timats' eyes filled with fear as he felt a brain go dead. He had conected himself to every single human mind when he walked into the building. It was a precautionary measure he had practiced since he was young. It had saved his life more than once.

"Quick, call security " he said in a hasty voice.

"Why? What's wrong?" Casie asked.

"There is a lycan on the roof." he said walking to the window and sutting it.

"What? How... ?"

"Umm... Scuse me... What's a Lycan?" Ian asked sitting up strait. He was getting tired of getting ignored. It had been close to 30 mins. And he still hadn't gotten an answer to any of his questions. It was annoying. Casie looked at him and said.

"It's a werewolf."

"Yeah, right." he smirked. "Look I'm getting tired of this fantasy bullshit." he told her. Casie turned to Timat. "Why don't you just Fight him.?"

"I can't " the alarm was evident in his voice. "They don't respond to telepathy, I can't get into his mind "

"But you also have telekinesis right?"

"Yes but throwing something at this thing won't stop it. They heal way too rapidly."

"What about hand to hand?" Ian asked.

He looked at Ian and began unbuttoning his coat. They were surprised to see a sword strapped to his hip. As the gleaming sword made its entrance Timat got a distant look in his eyes again and then said. "It killed another one." Casie picked up the phone next to Ians' bed and dialed security. "I'm going after it. Which way to the stairs?" Casie pointed and he was out the door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.