Department of Corrections - Cover

Department of Corrections

by Stormbringer

Copyright© 2006 by Stormbringer

Erotica Sex Story: White wife spys black prisoners doing road work by her house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   .

Copyright© 2005 by Stormbringer

Ripley distanced himself from the men in the van as soon as it stopped on the side of the road. He took deep breaths of air to clear his head. The man he was teamed with stepped out of the passenger seat. Avery was a giant black man covered in muscles. Ripley had met him only an hour ago and was already totally intimidated. Ripley was a senior corrections officer and the black man was a lowly security guard with King security, but the black man exuded such power and authority that he was now clearly leader of the workforce. Riding beside him, Ripley had glanced over and noticed the guard was adjusting something in his pants. A huge swollen knob rested under the black man's pants up around his knee. Furthermore, the knob was attached to the shaft of what could only have been a huge penis.

Avery opened the back of the van and four other giant black youths in blue overalls with DOC written on the back jumped out. Another prisoner, a white man crawled out behind them. The white prisoner looked as shaky as Ripley was. He wasn't little by any means, but the muscular blacks dwarfed him. The black prisoners all had huge bulges in their crotches like Avery. Ripley didn't know what was going on. He'd worked in the prison for ten years. He had seen hundreds of naked black men and noticed no sizeable difference amongst the races. Avery put the prisoners to work clearing up the trash along the road.

The five prisoners were all members of the King Rehabilitaion centers. All were mostly in prison for minor drug offenses and not considered serious threats to society. They had been moved from the overcrowded prison to the rehab center where they were to undergo a rigorous mind and body program that was supposed to make them better citizens. Apparently it worked as only one in five returned to prison. Solomon King was currently pursuing government funding for his rehab centers and was expected to get it.

The prisoners had exchanged prison time for extended communtiy service. That was the reason Ripley was here. The men were still the state of New York's responsibility and a state correctional officer was required to be present whenever the men left the halfway house. The prisoners would be here all week collecting trash, trimming the trees back from the road, and digging a drainage ditch.

Ripley noticed a car coming along the road. He stood up and waved it past. The car was a convertible driven by a stunning raven-haired woman.

"Yo, cigarette!" One of the black youths yelled.

The woman in the car was startled, but drove on. She pulled her car on to the driveway of a nearby white ranch house.

"You really need a smoke?" asked another black prisoner.

"Nope, just habit."


Kelly Ann locked her door the second she got inside her house. She peered out the curtain at the blacks bagging trash along the road. What were prisoners doing on her street? She didn't like this at all. Not only didn't she feel safe in her house when her husband was away on business, but now she had to worry that criminals were outside her door. The men worked until dusk, then they boarded the van which drove off.

Kelly Ann told her husband about the prisoners when he called that night. He didn't sound too concerned explaining that dangerous men wouldn't be outside working and that they'd most likely be gone the next day.


Kelly Ann was horrified to see the same group of prisoners back working the next day as she returned home from work. She was taking three vacation days the rest of the week to sunbath and would be devastated if the men would be working near her house. She was looking forward to a little down time alone.

Kelly pulled up her driveway, but stopped the car. She got out to check her mail amidst several whistles from the black youths. Given her looks and figure, she was used to being stared at, but not from over muscled black criminals. In a huff, she turned and marched towards the black guard. "What's the meaning of this?"

"Just doing some work for the state, maam."

Kelly Ann read the man's nametag. "Avery is it? Well, how long do you intend to be out here working?" She knew before he answered it would be days yet. The men had just started enlarging the drainage ditch.

"Until the end of the week, maam."

"Oh no," moaned Kelly, her week ruined. "I don't want criminals outside my house Avery."

"Nothing you can do about it. But these aren't dangerous criminals. These are former juvenile offenders do to be freed soon. Hey yo, Hadrian, get over here."

Hadrian appeared to be the biggest and blackest of the bunch. He looked closer to seven feet tall then six feet. "Yes, sir?" His eyes glanced at Kelly Ann, hungrily.

Avery drew his pistol and handed it to Hadrian. The prisoner took it and held it until Avery held his hand out to take it. "See, no threat. These men broke the law when they were young and dumb and now they're working off the last bit of their debt to society."

Kelly Ann had turned pale when the prisoner took the gun. Now she realized how foolish she was. "I guess you're right. Sorry if I bothered you."

"Not at all maam. By the way, it's supposed to be very hot the rest of the week. May we fill our water bottles from your outside spigot?"

"Of course, help yourself." Kelly Ann didn't really want the men in her yard, but she agreed anyway. She returned to her car and drove off.

"Fuck, but that was a fine piece of white ass."

"You're telling me, Hadrian."

"Boss, if I don't get some pussy soon, I'm gonna die. You know what I'm saying?" Some other blacks nearby agreed.

"I know all right." Avery laughed. "Get used to it boys, your gonna need a lot of pussy from now on. You'll learn to control it, but that need will always be there. Normally, we'd have some sluts here servicing you, but for the damn state keeping a guard at the home.

"Well whitey over there is starting to look good."

The white prisoner paled when he heard Hadrian's comment.

"Patience boy. Good things come to those who wait." Avery noticed Ripley was staring at them from further up the road. He waved at the white corrections officer. "Now get to work."


"AAAAYYEEEE!" Kelly Ann clamped her palm over her mouth to stifle the scream. The big dark skinned black prisoner was in her yard filling some water bottles. The scream didn't even startle him. He just calmly looked up. His eyes went wide at the sight of Kelly's bikini top tightly hugging her big breasts. She was wearing low hanging sweat pants over her panties. The straps of her bottoms showed over the edge of the sweats.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Fine, you just startled me." Kelly Ann turned red under Hadrian's gaze. There wasn't a straight man in the world who wouldn't have ogled her, but the dark black man's stare looked like he was ready to eat her. "My face is up higher, mister."

"Sorry. It's just been so long. I haven't been this close to a woman in five years."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Kelly Ann felt sympathy for the black youth. She loved sex and got cranky if she didn't get it once a week and her husband had been gone two weeks now.

"The fact that you're just about the hottest woman I ever seen doesn't help."

"Thanks I guess." Kelly Ann really was feeling sorry for Hadrian.

"Would you let me see you in the rest of your bikini?"

"What?" Kelly was startled by the question.

"Sorry. It's just been so long. I haven't seen a real live woman in a bikini in more then five years. I'd give anythin if you'd take those sweats off."

Kelly Ann felt a thrill flow through her body. She had never had any qualms about showing off her body, but no man had ever asked her to expose herself except her husband. When they were dating, he had asked her to strip for him once on his birthday. Kelly put on her sexiest lingerie and did her best. It must have worked for a week latter she had a ring on her finger.

In truth, Kelly Ann dressed a bit sluttily. No one could ever accuse her of being a slut. In a few months she would turn thirty and she had only been with three men. She was actually rather conservative, but she just dressed tackily. In her early twenties, she had partied a lot in beach bars wearing halters and mini skirts or bikini tops. She was always one of the most scantily dressed women in the bars. She'd even participated in and won several bikini contests. It came as no great embarrassment for her to slide her sweat pants down so she did.

"Ok real quickly," said Kelly stepping out of her pants. "Just get a good look and leave." This particular bikini had won her three bikini contests. It was tacky and slutty, and men couldn't take their eyes off it. The bikini was cheetah print like she was wearing an animal skin. It was tight since she had gained a few pounds in the last few years. The bottoms were a snug fit and forced her to shave closely. The rear was a g-string with a loincloth like flap covering her perfectly rounded ass. "W-what are you doiing?" asked Kelly as Hadrian fumbled with his pants.

"I gotta get off." Hadrian had a week to make this his first white woman though her skin was so tanned, she was practiclly light brown. She looked to be of Italian heritage as evidenced by her tan, ample bosom and ass. Her navel was also studded with a diamond which he found very sexy. He fished his already rock hard cock out of his prison jump suit.

"Just don't come any closer... Oh My God!"

Hadrian grinned as her eyes focused on his exposed cock. "Bet you haven't seen one like mine before?"

"Ah... no." Kelly couldn't believe how big the man's penis was. It probably was over a foot long with testicals as big as her fists. The black monster was more then twice as big as her husband and probably three times as thick. Her view disappeared when he took it in his meaty black hand and started stroking. Kelly felt dissapointed. She wanted to examine it up close, but she cried, "Stay where you are," when he took a step towards her. "You can jerk off, but don't come any closer. She liked the prisoner where he was, ten feet away.

Kelly liked her men fit, but not overly muscled. Like many women she found muscle men ugly. Her husband had been fit, but was developing a growing paunch and his chin was starting to double. Hadrian puled off his top with his free hand. He could have competed in a body sculpting competition. He wasn't attractive, but there was something about his size that made her fall to her knees. She didn't know why and latter that day pretended her legs had grown tired. Kelly just fell to her knees in the grass and arched her back so that her breasts thrust out.

"Fuck! Your body is built for big black cock."

Crude, thought Kelly. She was aroused though. Her nipples were poking out and her panties were wet. Plus, no husband to come home latter and take care of her. Kelly and her husband had, sometimes great sex, but after seeeing Hadrian's big black cock she felt that her husband couldn't take care of her.

Hadrian had been stroking his cock rapidly now for near fifteen minutes and still hadn't orgasmed. His face strained and glistened with sweat. With a grunt, his cock exploded. Ten feet away and his orgasm made a valiant attempt to hit her. At first, it was like turning on a hose or a stream from a squirt gun. The white stream hit the ground just three feet from her. Lesser streams shot out from the spasming cock and then pellets of sperm. His orgasm lasted nearly two minutes.

"Jesus!" Kelly stared at the cum on the grass. A near perfect white line extended seven feet from his cock. "How long has it been?"

"Jerked off this morning. I gotta take care of this thing at least three times a day."

"Do you always cum so much?" Her husband's orgasm filled maybe a tea spoon, but Hadrian's might fill half a can of soda.

"Every time."

She looked at his huge balls and believed him. "You should get going." Kelly stood as Hadrian winked at her. He pulled up his pants, retrieved his water and walked away. Kelly walked to her hose and grimaced as she stepped in a large wad of sperm. Kelly lifted and turned on her hose. It swelled in her hand a powerful stream of water shooting from the tip. She sprayed some on her to cool off, then turned the hose on the sperm coating her grass.

Latter that day. "Fuck!" "Gawd damn!" "I'm gonna bust a nut." "Fucking tease."

Foul language and crude, but Kelly Ann enjoyed the reaction. "I brought you boys some jugs," she said holding the pitchers up by her breasts. She winked at Hadrian who grinned back. "One is ice tea and one is lemonaide." Kelly turned and bent down to put the pitchers on the ground by her mail box. The loincloth rode up exposing her ass. She smirked at the comments and groans from the black men. She stood back up and waved at the group. "Have a nice day." She couldn't help noticing how the black prisoners and guard completely dwarfed the two whites in the group. Kelly let her hips sway as she walked away from the group.

That night, Kelly dreamed she was in her yard wearing her bikini. She was hot, she she stood and walked over to her garden hose. Her normally green hose was dark black and the round end was now sepentine shaped. She aimed the head at her breasts and turned the water on. The hose swelled until it was hard and straight. The head sputtered before coating her body in hot white liquid.


Kelly looked out her window and the prisoners working on the ditch. A thrill went through her body at the thought of teasing them again, but she decided it was wrong, cruel even. Most of those men could never dream about touching someone like her. The image of Hadrian's nearly nude body flashed in her mind again. It was an image she found hard to supress from her thoughts. "I can't believe I did that," she said out loud.

Kelly pulled her bikini on and grabbed a book. She walked out to her back yard and reclined on her cot. She picked up a nearby bottle of suntan lotion and began slowly rubbing all over her body. She closed her eyes as her hand rubbed over her tanned, flat stomach that could have belonged on a teenager. Her hand moved up to coat the exposed areas of her breasts when she opened her eyes. "Aaah," she screamed seeing Hadrian standing over her.

Hadrian was shirtless and his pants were down around his ankles. He stood some five feet from the foot of her cot looking up her body. He was slowly stroking his cock. "Your just so fucking hot, I couldn't help myself," he said. Empty jugs for water lay at his feet.

"Well go ahead, just hurry up." Kelly hadn't planed on letting him do this again.

"Keep rubbing that shit into your skin."

Kelly Ann grinned and squeezed the bottle over her chest and belly again. Her hands ran over her torso slowly rubbing the lotion into her skin. "Ooo, that feels so good," she moaned.

Hadrian moaned with her. He took a step closer. His hand picked up speed as it stroked his cock. "Run your hands under your top."

Kelly Ann let one slick hand slide under her bikini top. She tingled when her hand flicked over a hard nipple. Her other hand moved up to her shoulder and untied the strap. She rubbed lotion along her exposed shoulder before untying the other shoulder strap. Her cheetah print top now rested loosely over her heaving bosom. Both hands slid under the material and massaged her breasts. The top slid off.

"Show me them titties," ordered Hadrian. Her hands were covering her breasts. Kelly lowered them, cupping her breasts. Her lotion covered nipples glistened in the sunlight. They were hard and swollen. The first pink nipples Hadrian had seen in the flesh and he loved them. The area around them was milky white in direct contrast to her brown tanned body.

Kelly hefted her breasts and teased her nipples some more. "Stand back," she cried when he took another step towards her. His cock was swollen and angry looking. The head was a dark black knob larger then a golf ball. With little warning it spit at her.

The sperm was still hot when it splattered on her cheek, chin, neck, chest, breasts, and belly. He hadn't been lying about the amount. He came as much as yesterday. Sperm rained down on her nipples. It coated her belly, pooling around the stud in her navel. Semen splattered her thighs. A huge glob the size of her fist splattered right down on the material covering her pubic hair. "Get out," she cried horrified, the second his cock quit raining sperm down on her.

Kelly sprang to her feet and ran over to her hose. She turned the hose on herself and the water on. She was covered in nasty semen. Worse, the smell was getting to her. It smelled erotic and manly. The sperm turned stringy under the water and even harder to get off, but it masked that powerful scent.

"I told you to get out," she said seeing Hadrian still standing there. He'd pulled his pants up, but she could see he was still hard. Small wonder, she was dressed only in skimpy bikini bottoms under a hose.

Hadrian grinned and shrugged, holding up the empty jugs. She stepped back so he could fill them. "You should lay out like that to go for the all around tan," he said filling the last jug. He started walking away. "Tomorrow I want you nude," was the last thing he said.

Kelly Ann had another dream that night. She was tanning topless on her cot. She picked up her bottle of suntan lotion. It was shaped like a large back dildo. She aimed the bottle and her chest and squeezed. Hot white lotion covered her breasts. She dropped the dildo and rubbed the lotion all over her body. She grabbed the dildo several times covering her body with the hot liquid. It never seemed to empty, but she couldn't get enough. She scooped up a large wad of lotion with one hand and brought it up to her nose, inhaling the wonderful scent. Then all at once, she brought it down to her mouth and slurped it out of her hand. Meanwhile the hand holding the dildo had moved between her legs. She pushed the head between her legs and squeezed. Hot lotion filled her pussy.

Kelly woke up with both hands shoved under her pajamas and between her legs. She was so horny that for the first time since she was a teenager, she masturbated. One finger teased her clit while she pressed several fingers into her pussy. When she orgasmed it was the biggest of her life, but it didn't satisfy her. She kept masturbating until she came again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.