Giselle, Clarize - a Love Story - Cover

Giselle, Clarize - a Love Story

Copyright© 2006 by angiquesophie

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Angique is a young Mistress, but quite an extraordinary one. She accepts the challenge to bind two girls to her, who will do anything, just because they love her. Anything indeed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema  

When at last her Mistress came, it seemed an isolated moment in time. A slow motioned fata morgana it was. A sun rose, manna rained from the skies. Her pale skin was the floating moonlight. The emerald of her eyes made her skin shiver. It rose in goosebumps.

She stared into the calm pools and felt hot piss dribble down her leg. It took her minutes to realize she was being spoken to. But whatever the questionmight be, she knew the answer now. She knew it without hearing any of the soft spoken words. The answer was "Yes, Mistress." And the answer made her glow with pride. For she knew she was right. She knew, for the most delicious of smiles warmed her Mistress's face.

She crawled to the high, shining boots. She pressed her parched lips onto them. And made her swollen tongue slide over the leather.

The far away voice sang new words. She nodded and gazed at the silver pelted brute. It sat panting at her Mistress's side. She turned and lifted her ass to receive the hound's swollen cock. She felt how she was stretched and pounded, then filled with his burning cream. After his swelling had diminished, she cleaned his dripping flesh.

Then she sank to the marble again. She sighed. And slipped into a new, endless sea of nothingness.

Ah, her memories, were they memories? There was this pool of liquid silver in the endless darkness of her mind. Was it a memory or was it happening now? Was it a fantasy or maybe something yet to happen?

Had this black man grabbed her oily hair and pushed his fat cock deep into her throat? Or had it yet to happen? These hot, white splashes that hit her face and tits, were they real or fantasy? These irons claws at her nipples, the huge pole entering her ass? Aaaah, they must have been dreams. For in the middle of each was the smiling face of her Mistress. Her sweet voice encouraged her.

She praised her and soothed her fears.

And pain. Is this pain? How can it be, when it feels so right, so good? Isn't it a glorious thing to be desired and longed for? Hot white flashes radiate from my tortured nipples. Searing metal bites into my clit. It makes me wince. At the same time it makes me flood myself with an endless stream of juices.

At last her Mistress came to undo the locks and free her from the chains. She did not know how to stand or walk. She crawled on hands and knees behind her mistress. The leash pulled her out of the cage. It dragged her up the stone flights to the begging daylight.

She stank from the dirt. The flaking semen stuck to her skin with the long-dried urine and the faeces she had spent her countless days in. But she did not care. Nor did she care for the new, fresh breeze or even the dazzling sunshine. She shut her eyes and ears. She closed all her senses. The only thing she wanted was to return to this save place where her Mistress smiled.

The place where she could do no wrong.

When she bumped into the dirty, crouching creature it did not shake Giselle out of her daze. Even the new stench did not reach into her tiny world. But the eyes did.

They were like the poles of a magnet. They at once pulled at her and pushed her off. She had seen these eyes before, yet not ever seen them like this. Where could she have seen them, but inside herself? Could there be eyes like this outside herself, beside her own?

There were words from her Mistress and words from the creature. And there were the desired answers from herself. "Yes, Mistress." But before all, there were eyes. The green pools of her Mistress that never failed to flood her and make her drown. And the flat, blue, iced over eyes of the girl that crawled back as far as her chains allowed.

"Meet your slutty sister, you damn little traitor. She is as treacherous as you. And just as dirty and stinking."

Giselle rose to her knees. She restored some distance between the crouching creature and herself. Her nose twitched from the stench of urine and faeces. They mingled with the more healthy smells of horse sweat and manure.

She just stared. The creature was a stubble headed woman. She lay in her own dirt, chained and bolted to the stable's floor. She was naked but for her cuffs. A dull metal plate covered her crotch. Her eyes had sunk into her face. They were an opaque, glazed over blue.

They neither blinked nor moved.

"Unchain her", her Mistress said. She threw a key to the floor. Giselle took it. Only now she saw the horse that loomed in the darkness behind the girl. It seemed nervous. It snorted and danced on its hooves. Chaines rattled and intimidated Giselle. But Angique pushed her. So she knelt down and unlocked the chains at the metal cuffs. Her hands trembled.

"Look at her, darling. Don't you remember her?"

She just stared.

"Yes, Mistress", she muttered, adding a question mark.

The bald woman crawled backwards, towards the horse. She seemed to want as much distance as she could find.

"She watched us from outside the cage on the day I pierced your nipple. But she decided to betray me. She also betrayed the one she really loves. You were not here that day. She left me the day you returned from your Floridan adventure."

Giselle's eyes lighted up. Some of the words pierced her twilight. A fog seemed to dissolve.

"Oh? But she... her hair... she..."

"Yes, darling, I know. Please go get her. I need to talk to her."

Giselle fetched the woman. She shook and tried to resist.

"Make her kneel, then kneel beside her."

Mistress stretched her body into an even more intimidating height. Her arms were folded below her exposed breasts. She looked down on the dirty, silent girls. Both faces were fixed upon hers. She held them with her dark green gaze.

"Giselle, meet Brigitte. She is your sister. You need her as much as she needs you. You are both flawed, imperfect creatures, you know. On your own you are too weak to keep your promises. I have punished you for that, the both of you. I kept you away from what you love most."

Angique fell silent for a while. She captured their attention with her eyes.

"I am certain this weakness can be overcome. I know the main cause for both your mistakes has been loneliness. Whenever I turn my back and leave you alone, you slip. Tell her what happened, Giselle."

Giselle swallowed. She watched the girl next to her.

"I... I neglected my duties when Mistress was away", she said. "I did not get up in the mornings. I did not wash myself nor train my body for her pleasure. I let her down." The last word ended with a sigh and her shoulders slumped.

"Brigitte?"

The bald girl started when she heard her name. Her eyes darted from Angique's to Giselle's. Her dirty fingers fidgeted with the cuffs around her wrists.

"I", she tried. But her throat just croaked.

"Tell your sister, Brigitte", the Mistress said. Her voice was much gentler now. She sank to her knees herself and touched both the girls' faces. She pulled them closer. "Tell her why you really ran away from me."

Brigitte just stared. She said nothing. A cloud of dismay darkened her face.

"Tell us, Brigitte".

Angique held her gaze. Then she let go of the faces and stood again. She sighed.

"Put the chains on her again, Giselle. Lock them. She is not ready."

Giselle reached out. But the bald girl lurched. She screamed Noooo, and ran into the dark corner where the horse stood. She grabbed the animal around its neck. She hid behind the large body.

Angique seemed totally surprised by the action. She took one step forward and spread her arms.

"Sweet darling. What ìs it you really want? Why did you return if not to be mine at last? Don't you agree of my punishing you? Don't you agree you needed it to help you get over all these treacherous weaknesses inside you?"

The girl's dark face stared defiantly from around the horse's neck. Angique took another step. Suddenly a sweet smile washed over her features.

"I know, darling. I know you can't stand to be separated any longer from your lover. Is that it? You came back for him, didn't you? Not for me at all. Tell me."

In response Brigitte clawed her hands into the horse's manes. She pressed her dirty face into its fur.

"You know, Giselle", Angique said. She turned towards the blonde girl. "Brigitte loves to be with animals. I mean, really loves to, unlike some other girls I know". A peal of silver laughter rang.

"Aah," she sighed. " Your sister could teach you so much there, Giselle. She really could help you get over your silly fears."

She turned to Brigitte again.

"Tell me, Brigitte, sweet slut. Would that be what you want? To help your new sister love your lover?"

Brigitte paled. She did not answer.

Angique walked over to Giselle and hugged her naked body. She squeezed the metal clamps that pinched her nipples. Then she guided her into the presence of the imposing stallion. The girl stiffened in her embrace.

"Don't be afraid, Giselle", she said. "You know, while you were working on your improvement, Brigitte stayed here too. All these days and nights she lived almost within touch of her lover. Thibault is her true love, you know. It was him she returned for, not me."

Angique smiled her sweetest smile. She looked straight at Brigitte, who's face turned crimson. Then she took the horse by the head and pulled its velvet nose closer. It nudged Giselle's breasts and snorted. The hot breath sent goosebumps over her skin.

"Imagine how cruel life can be, darling", Angique went on. "Here she was. So close, yet so far. She was bound by these damn chains. They are just a few inches short, you know. She could almost touch him. With the edge of her fingernails, one might say."

Angique chuckled before going on.

"Then bad came to worse. Her horny lust for the stallion made her ooze a scent that aroused her lover tremendously. I enhanced her heat with hormones she took daily. It drove her poor companion into a constant state of sexual arousal. All day and night his huge cock swayed and dripped in front of her."

Angique brought a hand to her mouth in mock compassion.

"Wasn't it horrible? Here she got her innocent lover into such a hopeless state. She knew it was her doing. She drove the poor horse wild with lust. But she could not help him. The chains were just a tiny bit too short."

A soft wailing sound rose from the other side of the horse. Angique grinned.

"You know, Giselle, the girl could not even help herself. Her cunt seethed as relentlessly as his impressive balls did. But I closed it with a metal plate. It might as well have been an iron gate to scratch at with your fingers. Oh, cruel me!"

Angique snickered with glee. Her gloved hand found her own breast. She fondled it through the supple leather. Then she went on.

"Imagine, Giselle. Here she lay in the dirty straw. There he stood with his mighty, swollen manhood. Just a mere inch away from her grasping hands. He was the master she returned for. The king of her wildest dreams. And now he was the lover she could not reach. Moreover, there was not even a way to quench her own fire either."

Angique chuckled.

"It must have been hell, darling."

Brigitte gave no answer.

"And now, Giselle,", Angique went on. "Now I ask Brigitte to give her sweet lover's gift to you. Oh yes, Giselle, the sweet cream of her great and only lover. l'Amour fou de sa vie. I am so honoured to watch her prepare him for you. I want to see her do it with eager dedication. I want to watch how she drowns you in the revered gushes of his sperm. The same sperm she has been aching for all these days and nights. I want to see her heart rending envy, as you choke on the richness of his gift. And she will taste not even a single drop. Oh my, after all these weeks. Ma pauvre Brigitte."

She laughed a silver laugh. Then she smacked Giselle's bare bottom.

"C'mon, honey. Please tell her not to be afraid, Brigitte".

There was no answer from Brigitte. Giselle gave in to the urging hand of her Mistress. She stepped towards the girl at the horse's side. In her head the instructions of her Mistress echoed.

"Please teach me how to serve your lover, sweet sister", she said. "It pleases my Mistress."

There was one tiny ember left in the eyes of opaque blue. It glowed in the deepest layers of ice. Deep, deep down it smoldered. It was a mere spark at the bottom of the darkest abyss. Then, with a sudden blaze, the flames reached up to strike into the world beyond. This cruel, cruel world where love was hate and innocence could not survive. The flames danced and crackled. They made the air tingle with static energy.

Then they dissolved just as sudden. They blackened and died. Even their last embers turned to ash.

The bald girl smiled around empty eyes. She stepped forward and reached out to take Giselle's hand in hers. Then she pulled her over and pushed her grimy body into Giselle's. Her nipples kissed the silver clamps. They made the thin chain tinkle. Her pulpy lips pressed themselves into Giselle's. She forced her lips open with her tongue.

Then she retreated. Her voice rang clear as a bell. It was the voice of a child.

"N' as pas peur, ma petite soeur. Il est si gentil, mon amour. Viens, viens ma belle. N'as pas peur."

She took Giselle's hand. She helped it find the horse's dangling penis. With the sweetest of voices she instructed how to stroke its length and knead the big black balls. At the same time she caressed the horse's neck. She whispered short French sentences to calm it down.

"Make her suck it, Brigitte".

Angique's voice fell like a blunt stone into the quiet pool of love making sweetness. Giselle's eyes flashed from the horse to her Mistress. But Brigitte grabbed her head. She drew it towards the hard, footlong cock with gentle force.

"Viens, ma belle. N'as pas peur, il est merveilleux," she said. "Open your sweet mouth and take him in, he tastes so wonderful."

Giselle stretched her mouth as far as she was able to. She accepted the black and pink spotted flesh onto her trembling tongue. Then she went down on her knees and arched her neck. The velvet monster reached her throat's entrance. She relaxed to take even more. But she gagged and had to let go. She coughed. Tears ran down her face.

"I... I am so sorry, Mistress. He is so big."

"C'est rien, ma petite soeur", Brigitte said. She brought the horse's cock back to Giselle's mouth.

With amazing patience and tenderness Brigitte succeeded in letting her swallow almost half of the horse's flesh. Giselle bobbed her face back and forward. Her tiny hands clawed at the throbbing balls. Suddenly her throat extended. The first load of sperm exploded inside her. She swallowed like mad to get it down to her stomach. The white cream squirted past her stretched lips. It leaked down her chin and on to her tits.

Brigitte took the cock out of Giselle's mouth. She hosed the girl's face and chest with load after load of hot, frothing sperm. All the while she shouted her excitement in little girl's French. She praised Giselle and the horse for their great performance.

Then she took the cock to her own mouth to suck it clean. But, as if hit by lightning, she let go of it and knelt on the floor. She hung her head, a soft moan left her lips.

Angique stepped forward. She took the shrinking cock and made it touch the bowing girl's head.

"C'est bon, ma petite. Nettoye ton amour. Tu l'as gagné."

Brigitte grabbed her Mistress's hand. She licked it with quick, fast strokes. A golden squirt left her cunt.

It hissed into the dirty straw.

Soeur.

Does she remember?

Does she remember what remembering is?

The concept of yesterdays is gone. The mere idea of a tomorrow is non existent. It is hard enough to grasp the present, the integrity of the flesh. How can she trust this maelstrom of emotions? Can she live inside this constant arousal and aching lust? Electric currents jab at her. They make her skin ripple. They arch her spine.

There is her hunger. There is the hunger to touch the swollen flesh. It consumes her. It forces her to tear into the throbbing body. To feel the steel and kiss the velvet. And most of all, to taste the white sweet cream. She must swallow it, paint her face with it. She needs to feel the hot splashes squirt over her tits and belly. She needs the scent of it, the taste.

The fire in her central void must be quenched. She has to fill the gaping throats of her flesh. All of them. She wants them stretched to the limit. Needs them to be drowned in boiling liquids. They must seep with fresh juices, leak with cum. Cummmmmm is the magic word... cummmmmmm.

She is almost there... always almost. Her weak hand claws to reach. It scales the edge, the eternal edge. Oh god, get me there... there. Her nails scratch, cruel irons bite her flesh. The nipple throbs, the clit screams. Her cunt lips sob their endless tears. Painnnnn rules her tiny world. The sweet pain of flogging, piercing, burning. Push me over the edge, pleeeease now... pleeeeease, sweet pain... make your daughter come.

She is a shivering mass of jelly now. She is a panting creature of sobbing misery. She begs for relieve. Begs to find the flashing release, the volcanic eruption into the bliss of oblivion.

But no, the eyes say. Noooo, sweet slave, the eyes say. The emerald jewels offer her the gift of denial. Nooooo...

Cracked nails claw, mouth drools. The night falls and darkness swallows her. Cold stone kisses her burning skin.

Swallow me, sweet oblivion.

Moments of clarity were sparse and she did not know how far between. They shone like bright, gleaming stones, strewn across a sea of darkness. But they were not moments to be longed for. They brought the awful pangs of reality. They brought the knowledge of time and place. The bitter taste of doubt.

It was so much easier to slip off the stones and drown in forgetfulness. It was easier to let her fate slip out of her hands. To obey the sweet-bitter force of the emerald eyes. They brought the probings of canine rape. They brought the teeth of pain that chewed at her breasts.

An army of demons fed her lust. Time and again they dragged her to the pinacles of ecstacy. They cackled and screamed while she tottered on the brink of climax. Just to tear her down again. And throw her into the stinking maws of frustration.

The moments of clarity brought memories too. Shards of happiness. But they grew dimmer with time. The naked girl that raced through wind and woods and springtime sweetness. A huge throbbing creature that moved between her thighs. Pinpoints of innocence lit up behind her eyelids. Silver drops of far away laughter cut into her soul like daggers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.