The Glimpse! - Cover

Preview

The Glimpse!

by Macpappy

Copyright© 2006 by Macpappy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Cheating, Slut Wife, Wimp Husband, Group Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: Revenge gone too far! <p>Cheating slut wife and a wimp husband, what more can you ask for in a cheating story?</p>

I want to thank Angel-Love for her editing assistance. I reread the story after she edited it and made a few story changes, so any mistakes are entirely my fault, not hers.

Be aware that while I tried to base these happenings on realistic events, some of it is not what may happen in real life. I wanted to explore the complete breakdown of a persons' life (his dreams, happiness, his spirit, and his heart) as he goes through changes. And yes! I acknowledge what the character does in the story is certainly not what every man would do, and I hope that some of the critics that may read this can acknowledge that what they would do is not what every man in the world would do. We're all different, and thankfully so!

This story is completely from imagination. I hope you enjoy it and look forward to the comments it may receive.

Macpappy

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.