Elevator Story - Cover

Elevator Story

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: Sometimes, a crowded elevator can be an opportunity!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I had stopped at the mall on my way home from work on a Friday night to buy Half Life 5. After I parked in the garage under the apartment building where I lived, there were a few people waiting for the elevators. I'd seen them in the building before, but I didn't pay much attention to them; I just couldn't wait to start slaughtering alien invaders again. As it was, I had a boner fantasizing about Gordon Freeman, the hero of the game, getting it on with Alyx Vance, his female sidekick. I was sure glad that I was wearing baggy jeans!

My guy friends tell me that I'm never going to meet a girl hiding out in my apartment playing video games, but I'm such a dweeb when it comes to women. I'd already wasted too much of my life trying to meet women in clubs; after the umpteenth put-down from asking a woman to dance or something, I said, "Never more!" And even reputable dating services are more interested in bleeding you for every last cent than in helping you find a perfect match.

The elevator in front of me opened, so I was the first one in. Three short Chinese women and a married couple followed me in. As the door started to close, someone out in the lobby called out, "Hold it!"

Someone grabbed the door to make it open again. An elderly couple started dragging some kind of upright chest of drawers in. I backed up against the wall, as did one of the Chinese women.

Another of the Chinese women backed up, pressing her body against the one backed against the wall, to let the old folks in with their dresser. Then, as the old folks squeezed in, the Chinese woman standing in front of me backed into me and pressed her back snugly against me. She didn't look at me or say a word. Oh man! I could feel my boner pressing into her ass crack.

The elevator started to rise. I prayed that the Chinese girls and the old folks lived on an upper floor. The elevator stopped on the 13th floor and the couple squeezed past the old folks to get out, and I figured that the thrill was over. Yet, it was still a tight squeeze with the old folks and their chest; the girl leaning against me didn't move off me.

Then the old folks got off on the 19th floor and struggled their chest out of the elevator. The two other Chinese girls separated, but the one leaning against me didn't move. Hey, maybe she was into leaning against me!

We rode up to the 23rd floor. As the other two girls started to leave the elevator, the one leaning against me said something to them in Chinese. The three of them talked back and forth a few times in Chinese. Then one of the other Chinese women looked at me and said, "Do you need glove?"

Huh? Then, while I was wondering what she meant, the other reached into her purse and handed the girl leaning against me some small items wrapped in foil. I gasped when I saw the brand. She had handed her some rubbers. Holy shit!

That one Chinese girl and I rode alone up to my floor, her still leaning up against me snugly. In the quiet, I could feel her heart beating and I could feel her back flexing as she breathed in and out.

When the door opened at my floor, she got off me and walked to the door and waited. I followed her out of the elevator, and said, "Hi!"

She said something in Chinese and waited again.

I thought I knew where this was going, what with the rubbers and all, but now I wasn't sure. How could anything happen if she didn't speak English?

I started to walk down the hallway toward my apartment, then she stepped in front of me and looked up at me, neither smiling nor frowning.

"I don't know what you want," I said.

She said something in Chinese and waited, watching me intently.

This was getting too freaky. I walked around her, toward my door, and she followed me into my apartment.

I dropped the plastic GameGo bag containing the game on my coffee table and said, "My name is Gary. What's yours? Would you like something to eat or drink? Sit and talk? Watch a movie, maybe?"

She grabbed my wrist and slapped the packets of rubbers into my hand, then stared up at me with a blank expression. So, okay, I can take a hint after it's been pounded into me by a 20-ton steam hammer.

I looked at her closely for the first time. She looked to be about my age, or maybe a couple of years younger; she had short black straight hair with bangs over her face in what I assume was the traditional Chinese style; and had the most beautiful brown eyes. But she had the figure of a pencil; I could hardly see a chest on her. Still, she was really, really cute!

I took her hand and led her into my bedroom. Frankly, though, I was terrified; I was about to fuck a girl who I had just met less than 10 minutes ago, and I didn't even know her name. We couldn't even communicate with each other, for sakes!

We stared at each other, her with her blank expression. What, exactly, did she expect me to do to get things started? She pointed at my hand holding the rubbers and said something in Chinese.

"Yeah, these are rubbers," I said absently.

She walked up and snuggled against me, resting her head against my chest. So I put my arms around her and held her tightly. My boner, still hard, was pressing into her crotch.

I reached up and started stroking her soft black hair behind her head.

"Mmmmmm," she cooed and put her arms around me too.

We stood like that for nearly a minute before she looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed her. She welcomed my kiss with open mouth.

While we kissed, I ran my fingertips up and down her spine, outside her colorful blouse, feeling the bump of her bra between her shoulder blades.

We broke the kiss, both of us panting. I looked down at her, and she unbuttoned the top button of her blouse and waited. I dropped the rubbers on my lamp table next to my bed and reached up and fingered the next button of her blouse for a moment before I unbuttoned it, then I paused. She unbuttoned the next button and waited. I unbuttoned the fourth button. We alternated like that until her blouse was hanging loosely on her shoulders. I hesitated, then pulled the collar of her blouse loose. She raised her arms up as if expecting me to remove it from her, so I did. Then I tossed it on the bed.

Then she unhooked one hook from her bra, the kind that hooks in the front. I almost knew she wanted me to unhook the other one, but I was so nervous. After waiting for a few moments, she unhooked the second hook also.

I reached up to her shoulder and touched the strap. She spread her arms out, inviting me to remove it. I picked up both straps on my hands and slowly slid them out over her shoulders and let her bra fall to the floor.

I stared at her tiny breasts. Her nipples wee but little red pimples.

She cupped one of her breasts in her hand and said something in Chinese.

"You're so beautiful," I said. "I wish I knew your name."

She reached up behind my head and pulled my face down to her chest. I had to lean down quite far since she was so much shorter. I licked one of her nipples, drawing an immediate "Ohhhhh!" from her.

I sat on the bed and pulled her to me. With her standing up to the bed straddling my knees, her chest was right in my face. I resumed sucking that nipple until it grew a quarter inch inside my mouth. She pulled away and pressed the other nipple to my lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.