Sam and Jenna: Naked in School - Cover

Sam and Jenna: Naked in School

Copyright© 2006 by Crouching Buddha

Part 3B

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3B - Two high school students must go naked to school as well as all school events for a week. Will the two unwilling teens get through a week in the Program without incident? Will they crack under pressure and embarassment? Or will something unexpected develop?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jenna

Oh my God! Just when I thought I was starting to adjust and get comfortable with the Program, Mr. Gouski throws us into this crazy-ass experiment of his! It was all I could do to keep from crawling into the corner and rock back and forth. It's not like I haven't been touched repeatedly over the last day, but none of it had been quite so... direct. And intense. Having my breasts and pussy manipulated so purposefully had me shuddering in pleasure before I even knew what to do with myself! The guy didn't have the most skilled hands ever (nothing compared to Sam's... ), but he was trying his best, I think, to get me stimulated. He was certainly able to do that right.

As nice as all that had been, my mind was really focused on what happened after all that...

Sam. Oh God, his touch was sooo good... I kept running the feel of it through my mind as we walked to Anatomy, feeling my knees shaking unsteadily every few moments. It had been so gentle, so light, perfect and soft along my skin... but his fingertips were calloused and hard. For as light and kind as his hands had been, I could feel the strength of them, a surprising strength that reminded me that, as sweet and gentle and boyish as he always seemed, he had a manliness and masculinity about him that I couldn't deny. And his scent... As he came close I could smell him, his cologne or whatever it was he was wearing, mixing with the scent of his body, his skin... the smell alone made me quiver. I don't know what it was, but I had always been very into scent and smells. I read in one of the stupid girly magazines Karla insists on buying me that smell could work as an aphrodisiac, appeasing our basic animal instincts of using smell to attract a mate... I don't know how well that argument held up, but the simple smell of Sam was having a powerful affect on me!

I'm surprised I didn't smash into anyone while we strolled down the hallway, my mind was so intently playing back the experience. His hands... his fingers finding the oddly sensitive flesh at my neck and back was in some way better than even having my pussy stimulated, though my pussy certainly did respond to Sam's touch...

And almost as good as getting touched by him was getting to touch him. I could still feel his body under my fingertips, his big arms, his wide, solid chest, his stomach... that probably surprised me the most. His chest and arms and legs were all somewhat visually muscled. But his stomach... when I'd first seen it, I'd thought it kind of odd. It was a bit stocky, not fat or jiggly or anything gross like that, but he didn't have the six-pack or smooth washboard abs I associated with guys who work out and have good physiques. It stuck out slightly and looked thick.

But upon touching him, I understood. His stomach was completely and totally packed with solid, huge muscles, so much so that I couldn't distinguish his abs from the rest of his torso... it was too thickly muscled over. Instead of having the defined and shaped abs most guys get, his entire middle was swollen and rippling with muscle on top of muscle, each overlapping the other and forming a solid wall of rock-hardness, giving it that thick solid look. I tried to dig my fingers in but his muscles wouldn't budge one bit, and I almost hurt my fingertips pressing into it. It was like trying to make a dent in a brick wall. It made me shiver. What kind of power and strength could those kind of muscles be capable of? Sam was a pretty small looking guy at first, but after touching him I had the instinctual feeling his short and small stature was hiding some surprising strength. What was it they said about big things coming in small packages... ?

And of course there was his package, which was anything but small. Having my hands around his cock again... it was wonderful. It made my pussy juicy almost instantly and it made my body shudder and my skin goose-up. It was warm, thick and hard and strong. It jerked in my grasp, which delighted me. I could feel one or two veins pressing against the skin and ran my fingertips along them, tracing them with wonder and overpowering arousal. The skin was soft and yielded to my touch, sliding smoothly along the hard, solid muscle beneath. I could still feel his flesh in my hand. Warm. Pulsing. It was so wonderfully thick, impressively so. Blood pounded under the surface as my fingers squeezed, gentle and firm, gentle and firm, up and down the quivering length...

"... Jenna!"

I jumped and my heart smacked against my ribs as I came out of my so very pleasant reverie to find Derik standing in front of me with a withering look aimed my way.

"It's not very nice to ignore your friends," Derik grumbled.

I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Derik to yank me out of such a wonderfully interesting line of thought (Damn him). "I'm just gloating," I replied, focusing hard on him to prevent my mind from starting off into another daydream that I would gleefully follow.

"Gloating? Over what?" Derik asked. We reached his locker and he started tossing things in and yanking things out, paying no attention at all as things came tumbling out of his over-full and messy locker to scatter at his feet.

"Gloating that you have to do homework and I don't," I grinned.

"Bah," Derik huffed. "At least I get to keep my clothes."

"Clothes are so yesterday," Sam added. "Being naked is the hip thing now."

"Yeah, clothes are for losers," I giggled.

"Says who?" Derik replied lamely.

"Uh... fashion consultants?" I suggested.

Derik shook his head, and gave us a strangely paranoid look. "The Program propaganda is started to get to you!"

"Yup, all the stories are true," Sam nodded soberly. "The Program has a secret back room that they take you into and use to brainwash you. Jenna and I are both hippie nudists now."

"I knew it!" Derik exploded, pointing animatedly. "I knew the government was trying to destroy our generation! They're forming a hippie nudist army to do... uh, something."

"You need help Derik," I laughed, patting him patronizingly on the head. Derik glared at me through the thickness of his glasses.

"And some sun!" Sam chuckled.

"Shut up," Derik mumbled. "You're one to talk."

"Daw, don't be shad," I giggled in a high pitch imitation of baby-talk.

"I'm gonna burn the school down now," Derik announced.

Sam gave him a look and laughed nervously. "Nice Derik. Remind me never to piss you off!"

"He threatens to do that every week. At least," I explained dryly.

"And I will, too!"

"And how do you plan on doing this exactly?" I asked.

Derik grinned widely. "Fireworks."

"Oh God, he'd probably be crazy enough to try it," I whined.

"Probably?" Derik balked.

"Your parents let you start to play with matches way too early, didn't they?" Sam asked.

"There is nothing wrong with being a pyro," Derik asserted, then gave the same wild, half-psychotic grin. "Fire's pretty."

"You're a dork," I giggled.

Derik made the only mature response he could think of. Which was, of course, to stick out his tongue. I flipped him the bird and grinned wider, which seemed to mildly shock -and impress- Sam.

With a few minutes left to get to class, the usual crowd came. Sam got the usual kind of requests, girls wanting to touch his cock and pull at it, playing with it and giggling as they glanced at one another. One girl made the surprisingly unique request of feeling the muscles along his shoulders and back. Sam shrugged, looking mystified by the request. The girls' smile was a mile wide as she traced her hands along his sides and up his back to his shoulders. A back fetish? How... original?

One bold Senior asked to touch my pussy. I hesitantly agreed on the condition that he be gentle. He was. He seemed surprise to find his fingers coming back coated in juices after sliding them along my folds. He smiled at me as he pulled the glistening, sticky digits out from between my legs, and probably thought himself at least partially responsible for the mess I'd become down there. I shrugged, allowing him his little fantasy. The rest of the small crowd kept to more reasonable requests, touching and squeezing at my breasts, which seemed all the more sensitive and responsive after Psychology. I had to stop myself from arching my heavy breasts into the hands of one particularly talented Junior who did an impressive job with my nipples, leaving them aching and throbbing for more.

I blushed a dark red that spread down to the pale slopes of my breast. I was starting to lose it. I caught myself rubbing my thighs together, pressing them against my pussy and unconsciously savoring the contact as one boy lifted my breasts up in his hands, testing and admiring its weight. Another boy requested to touch my ass, and his fingers felt cool and stimulating against my buttocks, brushing them, lightly squeezing and palming them, feeling at the firm flesh.

Oh God... This was one of the biggest things I was afraid of. I was so scared that I would turn into a dripping mess because of all this... and it was happening! Psychology had messed me up. Messed me up bad. And now I was struggling to keep my breathing from turning into lustful pants of pleasure and giving into the unexpected and wholly desirable feelings all this attention sent coursing through my body.

"All right already, enough!" Derik suddenly shouted, stepping into the group and grabbing my arm. He hauled me away, and I sighed.

Leave it to Derik to be chivalrous just as a girl was starting to enjoy herself (Damn him. Again).

"You gotta go to class," he insisted. I glanced up at the clock hanging in the hallway and nodded, turning a smile on the group of grumbling, none-too-happy guys. If I didn't say something they were probably going to string Derik up by his balls.

"Sorry guys, but he's right. It's not a reasonable request to make a girl late to class and get her put in detention," I said with a wink. The guys chuckled, and rushed off to make it to classes of their own. Sam had managed to similarly disengage himself from another surprisingly persistent group of girls. I said bye to Derik till lunch and Sam and I hurried off to class.

We just barely snuck in before the bell.

"I was beginning to think our learning aids weren't going to show up," Ms. Celvin greeted us with a smile. The class was still talking and socializing when we entered, but upon noting our entrance hushed and turned their attention upon the two naked people.

Ms. Celvin grinned wider. "I could get used to naked people in the class room. Great way to get students to pay attention."

The teens laughed and one of the guys shouted out an enthusiastic, 'Yeah!'.

"Well then, lets get one with things. Relief, either of you?"

I chewed my lip. I felt like I was on fire. My face was flushed, I'm sure. My body was hot, yet I couldn't stop shivering. My breasts were swollen and ached for more of the attention that had been thrust upon it, and my pussy was soaked and slippery. I was more aroused than I could remember being in... well, more aroused than I could remember being ever! The action in the hallway had really gotten to me, working through the guard I tried to keep up to keep out the oh-so pleasant sensations. And Sam...

Sam. I glanced over at him and felt his hands on me all over again, touching, caressing, sliding across my body as my hand gripped his cock...

I raised my hand. I couldn't even believe I did it.

And by the look of things, no one else could either. Sam's eyes were enormous in his face and his mouth was actually hanging open. The class was silent. It sounds corny, but at that moment I was certain I could have dropped a pin and heard it distinctly. My heart made up for the silence by pounding drum-like in my ear, a nice little tune to which I continually asked: How can I be thinking this?

After a moment Ms. Celvin cleared her throat and nodded, still looking a bit surprised. Was it really that unbelievable? "All right then Jenna, would you like any assistance?"

I shrugged, which the class apparently took as a yes, because several hands came up in offering. I glanced over them. I was not going to choose someone to assist me. Letting people touch me was one thing... letting them feel my body under a pretense of having to allow it was one thing... but actually letting someone stimulate me to full blow orgasm? That was too much, too embarrassing. There was no way...

Sam glanced at me, smiled softly, and raised his hand.

"Sam," I whispered, my eyes on him before swiveling to Ms. Celvin. "I want Sam."

It was all something of a blur. I sat down in the chair Ms. Celvin provided. Sam stood in front of me, sinking down to his knees. His hands rose, and I noticed them shake for just a moment before he looked up at me. He smiled, which somehow made my nipples crinkled and thickened. His hands were steady then and they came forward. I jumped at his touch. He faltered for just a moment, but I smiled to reassure him, the most honest, sweet, encouraging smile I could give. His touch sent waves of pleasure and sensations through my body. He avoided my breasts, which made me sad, because they had gotten really needy for some reason. Maybe he was trying to keep things simple. It was the only thing I could think of other than he just didn't like them, and I couldn't stand that thought... especially because, secretly, I thought they were very nice.

I shakily spread my legs and the rest was one giant rush of indescribable pleasure. His fingers brushed my inner thighs. He used the same light, teasing, sliding touch, with the pads of his fingers just barely contacting my skin. It drove me wild. I squirmed and shifted in pleasure.

Sam touched my pussy, palming it, squeezing my plump, fleshy vulva and rubbing his palm along my slit in slow, circular motions. I let out a shuddering moan. His fingers slid across the smooth flesh. I was suddenly glad I had started waxing (Two years back I had seen the old flick Scary Movie -the first one- and the scene toward the end where the girl has a gigantic bush that nearly fills the room convinced me that 'hair down there' was something I preferred to avoid). The feeling was incredible, the contact of his skin on mine, driving me crazy. It was all I could do not to scream.

Sam slid his finger along my slit and dipped them in, sliding them gently between my folds, caressing my soaked pink pussy. His fingers worked deeper as his thumb came up to the top of my cunt, sliding back and forth, working down between the folds to where they met.

I almost hit the ceiling when he found my clit. Damn, he was so good! I was suddenly having second thoughts about my earlier impression that he'd never been with a woman. I looked down at him, panting and moaning softly. He was staring up at me.

Fingers were sliding insistently along my inner flesh, smooth and quick strokes lubricated by my flowing juices, and his thumb centered on my clit and began rubbing it back and forth.

I screamed. I know I did. My back arched and I pumped my hips forward, pushing my pussy against his hand desperately. I felt my orgasm approach already and my senses clouded over. I couldn't see anything around me. I could barely even hear my own screams. The world fell away. All I could see was Sam, touching me, pleasuring me, gazing up at me with those dreamy gray eyes that held my gaze firmly. A small smile played across his face. I could feel those wonderful fingers working so excellently along my wet folds.

Sam smiled wider, then bent down. His hand pulled away —dammit, why did he pull his hand away? I need that! Give that fucking hand back right now!- and his lips wrapped around the top of my slit and his tongue slipped between my folds, separating, pushing them apart and finding my clit. And he gave a firm suck, as if eating the quintessential peach.

I came. I came and came and came, and I screamed, and now I knew I was screaming, and screaming loud. It would be a wonder if half the school didn't hear me and I didn't care, I didn't give a fuck. One of my hands reached down to grab his head. I think Sam thought I was pulling him off me because he stopped. I solved his indecision by shoving his head more firmly before my legs, pressing his mouth hard into my quivering pussy. His tongue attacked me again, lashing at my clit, flaying it with the tip of his tongue and then mashing it down before licking and sucking at it even more firmly, his fingers gently caressing and squeezing at my legs and hips.

I finished my first orgasm an instant before crashing into my second. Sparks exploded before my eyes. Beyond the heavy haze of pleasure clouding my mind, I thought them quite pretty. I screamed louder still, shouting my head off, one long wail of pleasure, proclaiming my enjoyment to the considerable number of people who could hear. And still I didn't care. My orgasm stopped suddenly before launching into yet another. Sam continued to lick and suck at my cunt, the slurping sounds of my juices splashing against his lips and tongue drowned out by the volume of my screaming.

It probably would have gone on forever. I hadn't even finished my third cumming and was sure I would cum again if this one ever did in fact end. I tumbled about in my multi-orgasmic haze and wished it never would.

I thrust my hips forward and inadvertently unbalanced on the chair, my feet having lifted off the ground with my toes curled up tight. The chair toppled and fell back and I grunted as I fell with it, my back hitting the ground. Sam pulled back quickly, nearly smacking his chin on the rim of the chair as it rushed up.

"Jenna?" he rushed to me, crouching down beside me and gently lifting my head up. I reached back and rubbed at the tiny bump on the back of my head. Then my attention focused and I looked into his concerned face, the worried eyes gazing down at me. His lips and chin were shining with my spilled juices.

"Wow," I breathed the shaky, familiar words.

The class laughed, the tension broken. A loud cheer arose, clapping and hooting and whistling that made me blush darkly. Sam helped me up to my feet. I stumbled and would have fallen on my ass had he not put a strong arm around me and held me up.

"Well, uh, now that we all need to go get our hearing checked, we can move class along," Ms. Celvin muttered, and the class tittered again. I blushed even more brightly and with Sam's help took a seat. Sam grabbed a tissue and wiped his face off, but not before licking his fingers clean. I think I turned even brighter red at that.

Wow. I never knew I was multi-orgasmic. In years of masturbating I'd never managed a back-to-back orgasm like that. I couldn't stop shaking. My entire body felt totally drained and relaxed after that, and it was all I could do to keep myself sitting upright. That had to be undeniably the best orgasm I've ever had... all of them. And as thoroughly embarrassed as I was over how extremely loud I'd been (now that I had all my senses about me again I realized I'd probably burst a couple eardrums with my screaming) and how I'd totally lost myself in the pleasure Sam gave me, I felt very happy.

"Okay Jenna, if you'd clean yourself up a little bit down there, we can begin our examination."

I glanced up at Ms. Celvin and blinked stupidly before realizing that it was my day to act as a living diagram for the sexual reproductive system. I nodded weakly and forced myself to sit up. I accepted the towel Ms. Celvin provided with a 'thank you' and wiped up the excess liquid and juices still pouring from my pussy. I couldn't seem to get it all; no matter how much I wiped up, a bit more remained, a few fresh droplets oozing out. Ms. Celvin told me not to worry about it after I got the majority of the juices up.

"Ok, get your notes out and pay attention," Ms. Celvin ordered, the turned a wide grin on Sam. "You too. Just because you're a Program student and apparent woman pleaser doesn't mean you get exempted from note taking."

Sam blushed and quickly took a notebook and pen out of his bookbag. He was so adorable!

Sam

Okay, not to rant or anything, but I've just eaten out my first girl and I have a handful of thoughts on this not insignificant event. First, and this is just me, but it was a pretty pleasant thing that Jenna was shaved or whatever it is exactly that she does. The skin was so very smooth and soft and pleasantly plump, enough for my lips to work at the flesh. Not that I've had experience with girls with hair, of course, but from what I had just experienced I could confidently say I probably far prefer smoothness to any hair.

Another observation. Guys who refuse to eat pussies are pussies. I dunno how many times I've heard guys in the locker room rant about how it 'just isn't cool' or 'it's dirty'. God. It is not... that... bad. I enjoyed myself through the whole thing, but even if I hadn't, nothing about what I just did would make me balk at the thought of doing it. The taste was actually quite pleasant. Yeah, it was strong at first, and unfamiliar... I don't really see how anyone could compare the taste of pussy with tuna. Maybe Jenna had a different taste than most women, I dunno, but I didn't find myself thinking of seafood at any point. And after a few seconds the taste wasn't so intense and it turned out to be quite good and enjoyable. Guys whine way too much, I fuckin' swear...

Jenna was unbelievable. The feel of her skin under my hands and against my lips... possibly the softest, sweetest thing I've ever felt... it was incredible. I was totally rock hard during and after it all... but I was so thrilled with what I'd done with her, to her, that I hardly noticed.

And the first time I ever tried to pleasure a woman I made her multi-orgasmic.

Holy shit! That was awesome!

"You ran a little over, so we're going to be a bit brief about this," Ms. Celvin said as Jenna took her seat.

Ms. Celvin stepped up and whispered something to Jenna that I couldn't make out. They both chuckled after a moment and Jenna nodded, smiling a bit awkwardly. Then Ms Celvin reached gently out and cupped Jenna's breasts along the underside, lifting them slightly. I'm pretty sure a few guys in class started entertaining thoughts of masturbation right then and there. The girls seemed less amused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.