Sam and Jenna: Naked in School - Cover

Sam and Jenna: Naked in School

Copyright© 2006 by Crouching Buddha

Part 3A

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3A - Two high school students must go naked to school as well as all school events for a week. Will the two unwilling teens get through a week in the Program without incident? Will they crack under pressure and embarassment? Or will something unexpected develop?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Tuesday, Morning

Jenna

Tuesday morning. Nothing all that strange; Theo picked on Edd. Edd threw a fit. Theo threw cereal. Edd threw cereal back. All of it. And his cereal bowl, too. Karla made them clean up the mess. The twins laughed at them. And I was looking at a school day spent naked in an hour. I still wasn't sure if I had made the right choice. Or if I was even sane, for that matter.

I'm not sure why Dad decided I could stay in the Program either, but he wasn't too happy either way. He was a heavy man. His belly had the kind of thickness that always made me think he could maybe, somehow, be pregnant, and he had a half-grown beard. He would have had a full grown one, but Karla keeps making him shave it. He has rough hands, worker hands, which is kind of strange since he mostly sits around watching sports whenever he's home.

For most of breakfast he alternately glaring at me and glared at Karla. Karla firmly ignored him and chattered with the kids. Occasionally she glanced at Dad and shook her head before sending me a quick wink.

After eating my father shook his head a final time and let out a grumbling sigh before standing up. "Don't let anyone do anything you don't want them to," he instructed me.

"I won't Dad," I mumbled uncomfortably. I did not want to talk about the Program with my father.

His scowl fell off a bit as he hesitated at the kitchen door.

"Just remember you're a smart girl. So handle it intelligently." Then he left.

Karla smiled and nodded happily, taking his words as encouragement. It was the closest thing to acceptance my Dad was likely to give for quite awhile.

"What's going on?" Theo asked.

Before I could stop her, Karla blurted, "The Program."

Theo about fell out of his seat laughing and pointing at me. Edd looked confused. The twins leaned closer to me, their eyes wide and curious. Tony just shrugged.

"Karla," I whined unhappily.

"Oh God!" Theo howled, clutching his side and beating his fist on the table. I couldn't tell if he was being melodramatic or if he was seriously laughing that hard.

"The Program! You! This is great!"

"What's the program?" Edd asked.

I stuck out my lower lip and looked Tony's way. Tony shrugged, then smacked Theo on the back of the head. Did I mention Tony's my favorite?

"Ow," Theo whined, glaring at Tony as he rubbed his head.

"What's the Program?" Edd added again.

"Was it fun?" The twins asked at once.

"Was it weird?" Jessica asked.

"Was it scary?" Ashley added.

"It was cold," I said flatly.

"What is the Program?!" Edd shrieked at the top of his little lungs.

"Edd!" Karla scolded. Edd looked like he was going to launch into tantrum mode in a few seconds.

"It's a week where older kids have to go to school naked," I explained.

Edd's eyes widened in amazement. Then he blanched as he looked over at me and the twins and muttered, "Naked girls? Gross!"

At least that gave me something to chuckle to myself about on my way to school.

Sam

"I'm sorry, son. I just thought it could be a unique experience for you."

I chuckled and grinned at my father. "Unique is the word all right," I replied.

"You seem to handle stuff like this better than most," he reasoned and poured himself some coffee.

"That stuff's going to give you a stroke. Sure, I've got no idea how, but it will somehow."

My Dad rolled his eyes. He was a thin man. I worried he didn't eat well enough sometimes. He had deep circles under his eyes, shadows of sleepless nights and undue stress. His hair was graying, thinning. He was a youngish man still, not even in his forties, but already deep lines of worry and heartache were etched and grooved all over his face.

He looked like a miserable old man and I doubted that was far from the truth. He didn't smile often, and it wasn't because he was a bitter or grouchy person. When he did smile, it was because I made him smile. I tried hard to make him smile. I'd been working at it since I was a kid.

My Pop was a good man. He deserved to smile more.

"Just try not give too many people heart conditions. I know how you are," he said. He sat down and tried to ignore the mess scattered so carelessly around the kitchen table. We'd both given up on trying to clean it up a long time ago. No matter how much the two of us tried to keep the house clean and orderly, it never stayed that way for long.

"Want me to pick up anything on the way home?" I asked. I grabbed my bookbag and glanced back.

"No son," he sighed. Then he smiled. It was weak. Tired. But his eyes still held the approval and gentle understanding they'd always shown when he looked at me. "Have fun at school and hang in there. You never know what kind of new understandings unfamiliar situations may bring."

"Take care Pop. I love you."

Someone had to say it to him.

Jenna

I met Sam in front of school where the Program participants dressed and undressed. Boxes were arranged all in a row against the wall with names on them. I really hoped someone came by as classes started to collect the boxes. The last thing I wanted was some stupid prankster (probably a freshman) coming around and lifting everyone's clothes. Which would, of course, include mine.

Sam seemed a little distracted when I fist approached him. He jumped when I stepped beside him and smiled sheepishly as he greeted me.

"Here we go again," he said.

I nodded and tried to smile calmly. Given that I had to strip down in front of a fair sized crowd gathered for the show, I don't know how well it worked. The fact that people driving past the school could probably get a good look didn't help matters any.

What did help was Sam started undressing. I stared at his chest for a moment, saw a thick muscle jump under the skin. And I couldn't help it... my inner voice immediately started chanting, yummy...

The thought didn't really surprise me anymore. I thought Sam was hot. Last night, during several hours of soul searching, I had almost accepted all the thoughts that accompanied that notion. Well, almost.

I started stripping at just the moment Sam tossed his shirt at someone. It turned out to be Derik, and it also turned out it smacked him in the face. He hurled it back to a chorus of laughter.

Sam grinned and put the shirt into his box. "Don't make me whip the undies at you!"

Derik made the most hilarious, horrified face I've ever seen. It was great.

I struggled with the clasp of my bra. I figured if it was going to be seen, I may as well wear a decent one (I almost hadn't worn one at all). So I wore one of my fancy lace bra's that did its best to lift my breasts and pull them together. The downside was I'd forgotten the hooks on this particular bra were kind of tricky.

"Here, let me help," Sam offered. I glanced at him, a bit surprised at first, then smiled sheepishly and nodded.

Still facing my front, Sam reached around my body with one hand. I tried not to roll my eyes. Without both hands and looking at the hooks, he'd have even worse luck at undoing my bra than me. From how a few people in the crowd snickered, apparently I wasn't the only one who thought so.

With that thinking, I was pretty damn surprised when my bra went slack and loose not three seconds later. My eyes went to Sam's face. He'd somehow undone my bra -a four hook one that was made to hold in breasts my size- in about as long as it took me to blink.

"How did you..."

Sam shrugged, looking a bit surprised himself. "Luck?" he suggested.

"I guess you've been around a few girls huh?" I tried not to sound too disappointed. He surprised me again when he shook his head.

"No, I'm afraid I'm still a V-club member. I've never even touched a bra. Well until, uh, now."

"You're kidding," I said. He shook his head and smiled. Amazing. I had problems with my hooks sometimes, and I'm a girl! I knew guys were notorious for having problems with bra hooks. And he just undid them without a second thought!

I stared when Sam's pants came down. I couldn't help it. I stared right at his cock. Again. Several girls cheered and clapped. I just smiled at him. I don't even think I blushed that much. I stripped away my pants and slowly worked my underwear down. I glanced at Sam. His expression was so cute, the way he was trying (and failing) not to stare at my ass. Not long ago I would have totally freaked if some guy was staring at my ass. Now I didn't mind that the guys in the crowd were looking. And that Sam was looking... well, that I was actually enjoying. I giggled and put my favorite lacy pink boy-shorts panties in the box. I liked those panties. They made my ass look quite nice. I don't think anyone would have thought someone like me would have anything but normal white panties, but I'm not as prudish as people think.

Sam and I started walking into the school. We still had time before homeroom so we took a relaxed, leisurely pace.

"So where are my cookies?" Sam asked. We both consented to requests and continued chatting through them. Someone brushed a hand across my buttocks. Another lightly squeezed my thigh. I reached out and grabbed Sam's hand just like I had yesterday. I was getting more used to being naked, and being touched, but for some reason having him hold my hand made it hardly even noticeable.

"Cookies?" I asked. Then I smiled and laughed as I remembered the silly promise I'd made yesterday.

"You can really think of cookies at a time like this?" I asked. A glance revealed that Sam was getting just as much attention as I was. Several girls reached out to squeeze his cock or run their hands along his tight stomach as we passed. One girl even reached to cradle and roll his balls before moving away in a fit of giggles.

"It's never a bad time for cookies," he replied. He sounded quite serious. We reached a fork in the hall and had to go our separate ways.

"You're nuts," I laughed. "I guess I'll see you in Psych?

"I can't wait to see what Mr. Gouski has in store for us," he replied with a roll of those dreamy gray eyes. I smiled and stepped down the hall to my homeroom. I couldn't stop thinking about how amazing this boy was. He'd brought out some kind of change in me, that was for sure.

Everyone in homeroom stared at me, seeing my nudity for the first time as I hadn't made it to homeroom on Monday. I didn't mind too much. Not nearly as much as I minded the cold seats.

"Hey you! The sexy naked chick!"

I, being the only naked girl in the room, faced my heckler.

"Subtle, Tessa," I chuckled.

"Hey, I went through it in my freshman year. At least you're a junior. It's no big deal."

"I may be a Junior, but this is my first year at this school," I reminded her. "And I'm not sexy."

"You are to me baby," Theresa replied, flashing me a wink followed by a fit of giggling. I shook my head and sat down beside her.

Theresa was strange. She wasn't a lesbian, but seemed to delight in pretending to flirt with me. And most people for that matter. She was open, a free spirited Hispanic girl with playful chocolate eyes that matched her hair. She had 'classic Spanish beauty', as her dad once told me. Large almond shaped eyes, a delicate and graceful face with big glossy lips and a cute, slightly wide nose. She was shapely and, being quite proud of it, often wore shirts and skirts that flaunt the fact. She was American born and had no trace of an accent, unless you got her around her family. Then like a light switch, it was like she had just come into the country.

"Cut me some slack today, Tessa," I half-heartedly whined. Tessa and I generally took turns either poking fun at each other or whining pitifully. It was our way.

"Someone's grumpy," she teased.

"I'm naked," I groaned.

"Really?" Tessa gasped. "Oh my god, you Are!"

I sighed. Half the class was staring at us now. Which was the half that hadn't already been staring.

"Calm down, girl," Tessa laughed. "You'll get used to it. I bet by the end of the week you're going naked at the mall or... um... something!"

I gave a particularly un-lady like snort at that notion. "And I suppose you started that up after the Program too huh? What do they call that? 'Outreach'?"

Tessa giggled. "Nah, no Outreach for me unless I'm at the beach."

"You would," I laughed.

"Hey, tanlines suck!" She insisted. "Speaking of which, you NEED a tan. If not for Derik you'd be the palest person I know!" Tessa had been trying to convince me to get a tan since we'd met.

"I'd rather not burn like bacon, thanks," I smirked.

"Ah well, at least you're pale all over," she smirked widely as she looked me up and down.

"Gee, thanks. It's refreshing to be ogled by a girl for a change," I said sarcastically. "Where were you yesterday anyway? I could've used a little, I dunno... support?"

Tessa flashed me the biggest smile she could manage in response.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands like a little girl. I do that sometimes. I try not to.

"Your braces are gone!"

"Yep!" Tessa giggled. "It's, like, about time. I hated those things so much."

"Your smile looks great," I said honestly. Tessa thanked me and suddenly leaned closer, making me lean back in my seat as she got almost uncomfortably close.

"More on that later. First... who is he?"

"Who's who?" I asked.

"Don't be stupid, who is he?" She quipped.

"I really don't know who you're talking about," I replied firmly.

Theresa 'tsk'ed and leaned even closer. "The stud who unhooked your bra like he'd been trained to do it. And happened to be naked —quite nicely naked, might I add- while he was doing it."

I turned bright red and smiled sheepishly. "You saw, huh?"

"Um, duh," Theresa giggled. "The whole school saw. You know talk the student body camps out at the front of the main building to catch the show."

"That was Sam. Sam Peterson."

"He's got damn good hands by the looks of it," Teresa commented.

My blush probably spoke volumes on how I felt about that.

"So you like him?" She pressed.

"What? Where'd that come from?"

Theresa gave me a withering look. "Cut it out and answer me."

I hesitated a moment. "Y-yeah," I admitted.

"Damn!" Teresa moaned. She quickly glanced up at Ms. Tillman, our homeroom teacher. She hadn't noticed.

"What are you damning about?" I asked.

"He's cute. And with hands like that I bet he'd make a great boyfriend!"

"Tessa!" I hissed.

Tessa laughed and shook her head. "Quit being so serious. You'll, like, go into cardiac arrest or something."

I reached over and flicked the tip of her nose. She twitched her nose and gave me a dirty look

"I don't suppose you've gotten the balls up to tell him how you feel, huh?" She asked.

I made a face at her. "Given that I don't have any balls..."

"Quit bein' a pain, you know what I mean," Theresa replied.

I shook my head and let out a sigh. "Come on Tessa, you know me. I don't even have the nerve to say hi to a guy I find mildly attractive. You think I'd actually be able to tell someone I have a raging crush on them?"

"Oh," Tessa said, leaning back in her seat and folding her arms across her chest. "I see, so you don't have the nerve to tell a guy you like him, but you can go parading around school in your birthday suit? Makes perfect sense, that."

"Hey, that's not fair!" I protested, all my nerves and uncertainty coming out at once. "I don't exactly have a lot of choice in the matter here! You think I asked for the Program?"

"Oh please," Tessa quipped. "We both know your Dad'll put you on the Sign-out list if you as much as ask him to. He'd love for you to give him an excuse to protest the whole business."

"Yeah," I admitted quietly. I forced myself to cool down and took a deep breath. "But then Sam won't have a partner."

"Sure he will!" Tessa grinned. "See, if you sign out, then I'll just volunteer myself into the Program and have those magic hands all to myself!"

I gave her a half serious glare. " Uh-uh. I saw him first."

"I hate to point this out, sweetheart, but if he's in the Program than he's not exactly escaping female attention. And anyway, you can't really put tags on him with the way you're probably getting felt up and messed with in the meantime."

I blushed softly and shook my head again. "I know, I know. It's not that I mind other girls touching him... well... not really. But I want to be his partner."

Theresa's giggling made me feel silly. "Maybe if you're so keen on being Sam's partner, he'd like to know about it, huh?"

I mumbled a reply as the bell rang.

"We'll talk more about this in Home Ec.," Theresa said.

"Try not to get in trouble before then," I replied.

"Trouble? Me?" Theresa gave me the most bullshit innocent look before laughing and leaving the room. Sam

I came out of home room and tried to smack Andy upside the head. Unfortunately he knew that most of his taunting got him a smack somewhere and was already dancing out of range.

"Hey, it ain't my fault you've got the hot's for the shy one!" He snickered

"I never said I had the... shut up."

Andy laughed at me. Again. He'd been laughing at me all through homeroom. Greeeat friend.

"Look, you could still woo her, really. You've just gotta be careful not to... er... scare her away!" he insisted.

"Enough Andy. I never said I was hot for her. You're just reading into shit like you always do."

"And I'm always right!" he grinned.

"Not-uh," I replied distractedly. "There was that time you said... no you were right about that." I reached up to rub the thin stubble on my chin. "Well there was... no... or... um... well damn you anyway," I replied. I shot him a healthy glare but it only served to make him laugh harder.

"See! I'm always right. And I know that you've got the hot's for her!"

I shook my head and was about to make a retort that would probably be as useless as they always were.

"Have the hot's for who?"

I whipped around to see Jenna standing behind me in all her glory. I probably would have gotten serious wood at so much as the sight of her, but I had other problems.

"No one!" I blurted. I turned to glare at Andy. "Andy was just being a retard."

"Hey!" he protested with a grin.

"A spasmastic retard that doesn't know when to quit!" I clarified.

Andy flipped me the bird and grinned wider.

"Did I interrupt something?" Jenna asked.

I shot Andy once last glare before turning to smile at her. "Nah, this is just how we are."

"Correction," Andy added. "This is how you are. I just get suckered into looking stupid with you."

"Your fault for allowing me to influence you," I smirked.

Jenna giggled and smiled at us like we were entertaining but misguided children. "We'd better get going to class," she said

"Yeah Sam. Get going before the hordes of females come to molest you," Andy snickered.

" That was weak," I taunted him.

"Yeah well... shut up!" Andy laughed, then rounded the corner out of sight.

He wasn't entirely wrong, as always. Andy's exit appeared to be the cue for all Program admirers to start harassing Program students. As Jenna and I walked our way to Psych, the curious students from yesterday made their appearance. We granted requests. Several girls toyed with my cock, stroking and caressing it as Jenna's breasts were squeezed and liberally palmed. I held Jenna's hand through the several moments we stood there. She squeezed at it, but it wasn't the panicked, freaked out squeeze it had been yesterday. A glance showed me her blushing face, but her eyes were pretty calm and level.

Together we stepped into Psych and waited at the front of the room while the class filtered in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.