Sam and Jenna: Naked in School - Cover

Sam and Jenna: Naked in School

Copyright© 2006 by Crouching Buddha

Part 8A

Erotica Sex Story: Part 8A - Two high school students must go naked to school as well as all school events for a week. Will the two unwilling teens get through a week in the Program without incident? Will they crack under pressure and embarassment? Or will something unexpected develop?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Thursday, Lunch

Sam

I helped my partner, a Senior by the name of David Thomson, off the ground. I had just gone through a basic front sweep with him, similar to the one I'd used on Frank yesterday but without grabbing the leg, instead stepping fully around both legs and knocking both of them out from under the opponent. I smiling encouragingly at him. He was quite a bit taller than me and outweighed me by a respectable amount, but he was eager to learn and didn't have the kind of attitude most of his fellow Seniors showed. Sensei Marcus called for the class to switch roles, and it was my turn to be in the punished role. He attempted to execute the step-behind sweep and ended up almost collapsing on top of me. He was still pretty new to what we were doing, and I wasn't sure he'd ever done this particular sweep before.

We stood back up and I held a hand out. "Don't try to push me so hard. Step farther behind my legs so you can get better coverage on both of them with your leg. That's it, right. Now see how your left hip is right behind my left hip? When you grab my shoulders, don't focus on the push itself, that's just to get me going in the right direction. Pop your hip out when you push to force me over it, and kick my heels at the same time. No, lower, right on my heel. Kick out fast."

He did as I instructed and my feet came out from under me completely. I slapped off on the thin mats we were working on to absorb the force from the fall. I grinned up at him as he helped me to my feet. "Yeah, like that!"

We repositioned and did it again. I pointed out corrections and he caught on pretty quick. It was a simple technique, like most of what we did in these classes were. One of our upper beltmen was out today, so myself and Amelia were the only students in the class that trained at the actual dojo Sensei Marcus ran in town; the rest of the students were just taking this to pick some things up and earn a credit. The class was a pretty small one. Most students who sign up for the class end up dropping it because of the fairly intense training regiment. Sensei toned things down a bit because this was a public school program, but not by much.

"Remember to follow me down," I told him. "When I go to the floor keep a grip on me so you can control my body and keep me from striking at you. Plus this way you can grab an arm for a break if you need to, see? Good, like that."

We went through it a few more times before Sensei Marcus called the class to a halt. We both stood and bowed, and I reached out to shake his hand firmly.

"You did great," I said softly. "Keep it up, and remember that hip pop."

The class lined up and Sensei bowed us out. We all headed for the showers.

"How was class for you?" I asked Amelia as we wandered into the girls' locker room.

"Okay," Amelia shrugged. "I wish we had gotten to some more advanced Kata though."

I smiled and nodded. "We'll get to some tonight, I'm sure," said. I pulled my cup and jock off and hung it on one of the hooks in an empty locker. It struck me as something of an amusing notion; a jock and cup hanging in a girl's locker.

"Maybe," Amelia shrugged. "I'm actually hoping Sensei will let us do some Kumite after class. I need to get ready and warmed up for Saturday."

"That would be cool," I nodded. "I do need to get some sparring in. Maybe Justin will show up and he can work with me."

"Will you work with me some?" Amelia asked. She undid the cords keeping her Gi top in place and removed it, folding it neatly and placing it in her book bag.

"Sure," I shrugged. "I don't see why not. As long as Sensei says it's okay. I imagine he will. He knows we need the practice."

"Thanks," Amelia smiled. She removed her sports bra, only glancing at me for a moment beforehand. I tried not to stare too blatantly. "I just feel more comfortable working with you than Justin. Justin is more advanced than me, yeah, but he's not as advanced as you. I don't feel like I really learn a lot when I spar with him. And Sensei Marcus is too advanced. He makes me feel incompetent."

"I know," I smiled, shaking my head slowly. "He still makes me feel like a beginner sometimes."

"So, how're things?" she asked. She pulled her pants off and put them away before pulling down her panties. Her body glistened lightly with sweat, so different from Jenna's but beautiful nonetheless. I could have definitely been interested in Amelia had Jenna not come into my life... and if I had ever really taken the time to notice what a knockout she was. I still didn't understand how I hadn't seen it all this time. Christ. I could be dense.

I glanced away and tried to ignore the sight of her. I walked quickly into the showers. "Good. I'm excited about the tournament. I'm not excited about having to do it naked."

"I don't blame you," Amelia grinned. She walked into the shower stall beside mine.

The other few girls from class were utterly ignoring me; I think even this late into the week I still gave them the willies or something. I didn't really mind; they were pretty much the only girls who had given me the cold shoulder during my Program week, and if that was all the shunning I had coming my way, I was getting off lucky as far as I was concerned.

"I was more talking about you and Jenna, though," Amelia said after a moment.

"Oh," I muttered. "Things are... well, perfect, really. She's the girl I've always wanted... she's a great person, she's smart, funny, she can put up with me..."

"That's an accomplishment all by itself," Amelia laughed.

"She really makes me happy," I ignored her jab. "I'm glad to have finally found a girl I'm really interested in."

"That's good," Amelia replied. "I've been thinking you need a girl since I met you. You're not exactly, y'know, stable enough to survive on your own."

"Har, har," I muttered, smirking to myself. I washed and let the soothing heat of the shower relax away the sweat and tension from class. "You're one to talk. You really need a boyfriend too, you know."

"Boys suck," Amelia grumbled.

I laughed and shook my head before getting some shampoo from the pump on the wall and scrubbing it into my hair. "Going for the ladies now, are we?"

"No, we are not, you are," Amelia clarified. "I just don't think I'm gonna find a guy who's my type. Ever."

"Is that because you don't have a type?" I asked.

"No, it's because all types are scared of me," Amelia replied. I sensed bitterness and frustration in her voice. This was somewhat new; Andy and I had always joked with her that boys were afraid of her, but I'd never really thought she took it to heart. I felt a little guilty.

"Aww come on, Amelia," I said as I turned the shower nozel off. "I'm sure you could find a good guy if you tried. I dunno, Derik maybe?"

Amelia snorted. "Even if he wasn't afraid of me -which he is, trust me- he's not my type anyway. And I may want to find a guy, but I'm not gonna settle for someone who wouldn't work for me."

"What about Andy?" I suggested half-heartedly.

"No," Amelia said simply, and that was the end of that. Which was good, because I hadn't been serious anyway.

"Well I don't know," I sighed. I stepped out of my shower stall and walked into the locker room with Amelia following behind. "Maybe you should just try not being so scary, huh?"

"I don't know how to not be scary," Amelia protested. "You know I know about as much about being a girl as you do."

"I know if you're a girl, guys are not going to be attracted to you if you scowl at everyone who comes within ten feet of you," I said.

"If you're not going to take this seriously then just shut up," Amelia snapped.

I turned to face her. She was scowling at me. But not her usual scowl. It was the scowl that meant she was upset in a pretty bad way.

"Sorry," I nodded. "I didn't mean to sound like an ass. But I was being semi-serious. I can't really give you great advice... but guys would probably think you're more approachable if you weren't so confrontational and hostile. Guys like it when girls are nice."

"What's to be nice about?" Amelia asked sharply. "Most of the guys around here are dickheads anyway."

I stepped up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. She jumped visibly. "Amelia... you've gotta make up your mind. You either want a boyfriend, or you don't. You can't have it both ways."

"I know," Amelia snapped. She looked away and continued, this time in a quiet, almost subdued voice, "I know. It just seems like if I try to soften up and really let a guy in, I'm just going to end up being unhappy because he's not going to be the kind of person I want to be with. But... I don't want to be in this rut I'm in, where I'm stuck being the only one who doesn't know about guys or sex or anything. If I don't date, or get a boyfriend, or do something some time soon, I'm going to lose my damn mind!"

"I was right there with you till recently, you know," I pointed out. "I'd never done anything before this week. Never."

"Yeah, I know," she conceded, "But now I'm even more alone in that. One more of the very few friends I have has gotten laid and has a special person in their life. And I've got no-one. It's not fair."

"It'll be okay, Amelia," I assured her. "Just hang in there, okay? Things'll get better, I promise. You'll find someone."

Amelia shrugged noncommittally and glanced at me. Her eyes trailed downward, as if to drop to the floor, then stopped. Her face suddenly flushed brightly, her blush drowning out the sprinkle of freckles across her nose and cheeks. "S-Sam... ?"

I glanced down to see my throbbing erection pointing directly at Amelia's belly, just inches from touching her.

"Shit," I swore, removing my hand from her shoulder and taking a step back. "Sorry."

Amelia looked at me, her eyes uncertain and confused. I wasn't sure exactly what emotions she was feeling. I tried not to stare at her, at the curve of her breast and the firm flesh around her arms and thighs, the sleek, feminine musculature of her stomach.

"Sam... why are you..." she murmured after a moment.

Shit. Why couldn't she have just yelled at me and been belligerent as usual? That I could deal with, That I was prepared for. The inquisitive, uncertain look she was giving me sent a shiver through me for reasons I could hardly even explain. It was an innocent question in her eyes that my mind turned into something deeper.

"Uh," I stuttered stupidly for several moments before finally finding my tongue, "Well... I mean, you're a very pretty girl, Amelia. That's all."

"Are you trying to tell me you think I'm attractive?" Amelia ventured, a bit of her surly demeanor back. Her voice dripped with doubt.

"Yes, I do," I said firmly. I took a breath and I was proud that I was able to keep it from being shaky. "You've got a very nice body, and a beautiful face. Honestly, I think you're one of the prettiest girls in the school."

Amelia crossed her arms over her firm breasts. "Quit teasing me, dammit."

"I'm not," I insisted.

"Yeah right. If I'm so attractive, how come no guys ever try to go out with me?"

"Because you're intimidating," I shrugged. "But just because you're intimidating doesn't mean you're not attractive, you know."

Amelia looked away, her face scrunched slightly with emotion. "I don't believe you. Why would you find me attractive? You've got Jenna. She's beautiful."

"Amelia," I said softly. "I love Jenna. And yeah, I do think she's beautiful... but you're beautiful too. Just in different ways. She's soft and supple, but you're fit and athletic. She's feminine and womanly, but you've got an active and energetic charm of your own. Both can be equally appealing in a woman."

Amelia shook her head and looked up at me with an unhappy look. I had never seen such vulnerability and softness in her before, but even then it was tinged with a hard edge of hesitation. "It doesn't matter anyway. You're taken now. And no other guy in school will even touch me."

"Like I said, if you tried to be a bit more friendly, a lot of guys would love to touch you," I insisted. "The only reason they wouldn't do it now is because you'd break their wrist if they tried."

"Yeah," Amelia nodded seriously. "I would."

"Well there you go!" I exclaimed, feeling exasperated with her.

"That's because I don't want them touching me. I'm... I dunno..." Amelia hugged herself slowly, closing in on herself.

"It's okay to be scared," I said after several moments of silence.

"I'm not scared," she glared at me.

"Yes, you are," I said firmly. "I know you better than that, Amelia. It's okay to be scared. Who says I wasn't?"

"You're a guy," she grumbled.

"So?" I balked. "Sex is a huge, huge change. And change is always scary, for guys and girls both. Hell, I would say I was shaking in my boots all this week, but I don't have any. But y'know, sex is scary, but it's fun too, and exciting, and it's something that we need to do eventually."

She stood in front of me, holding herself and staring at the floor, silent. Finally, she gave a short nod. "I know. And I want to have sex. I want to. But I'm really not sure I can. Not with how most guys are. I need it to be someone I trust."

"So why don't you try meeting some guys? Find that one you trust out there?" I suggested.

"I don't make friends easy, you know that," she said.

I let out a soft sigh and nodded. "I know. But I don't know what else to do. I'm not sure what other advice I can give you."

"I wish... I wish I could be with you," she said. My eyes widened in shock at her words and I'm pretty sure my jaw hung open. I was almost as surprised when a moment later, she giggled softly.

"Don't be so surprised, Sam. You're my best friend. And... I don't know... I know you and Jenna are a couple, and I never, ever want to screw that up for you... but I trust you, you know? I know you won't hurt me and won't take advantage of me. I know it'd be special with you. I know it wouldn't turn out to be a mistake."

I couldn't find my tongue this time. I had no idea what to say. Here was Amelia, the girl who I'd come to love like a sister, telling me she would want me to be her first. How do you respond to something like that? That she so tightly hid her deeper feelings behind her usual veil of gruff tomboyishness made this into a total mind-blower that I'd never seen coming.

The bell saved me, ringing sharply in the locker room. I glanced at my watch and swallowed unevenly. "I need to get out of here. I have to go find Jenna and make sure she's okay."

"Right," Amelia nodded, and quickly began to don her bra and panties, dressing at a quick pace. "How is she? I know she's putting up a really brave front so we all won't worry about her. But how is she, really?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.