Sam and Jenna: Naked in School - Cover

Sam and Jenna: Naked in School

Copyright© 2006 by Crouching Buddha

Part 7C

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7C - Two high school students must go naked to school as well as all school events for a week. Will the two unwilling teens get through a week in the Program without incident? Will they crack under pressure and embarassment? Or will something unexpected develop?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

After the initial moment of tenseness and disorientation at having my sight taken away, it wasn't so bad. I forced the tension from my body and sagged back into the chair, willing myself to be as relaxed and loose as possible.

"Now if you two will stand up and move around some so Sam doesn't know which of you is which, we'll go ahead and see what we find."

The two girls walked away a bit and after a few moments came back. I felt them kneel almost on either side of me, but I had no idea which was which.

"Okay, before we start, when each of you go, be sure not to let Sam feel any part of your body touching him other than your face or hands. Otherwise he'll be able to tell who is who by the feel of skin or clothes, and that will throw the results off. The girl on his left, go ahead. Use as much pressure or touch as you like, don't hold back too much."

The first girls lips pressed to the head of my cock, giving it a firm, juicy kiss. Her tongue swirled around the head as she slipped it into her mouth and gave it a suckle. A hand wrapped around the base of my dick and squeezed. My shaft slowly disappeared between the soft lips, slipping in several inches. I suppressed a moan as the slick, wiggling tongue swirled and danced around my flesh. It poked, prodded, and pressed here and there with the tip before taking a long sweep with the broad flat. In moments the underside of my cock was bathed in warm, wet saliva. The lips caressed and massaged at my dick and I could feel the steady and firm suction, making me feel as if the girl was drawing me into the embrace of her mouth with the power of that suction alone.

Getting a blowjob without being able to see who was doing it was a pretty powerful experience. It was even more intense for the fact that I literally didn't know who it was giving it to me. Sure, I knew it was one girl or the other, but which one I couldn't have said on my life just then. I had figured I would be able to tell; when I could see who it was, I could pick out distinct differences between the way that Jenna had handled me and the way Beth had. But now I couldn't be so sure. I had no visual aid to guide me, and my cock was so sensitive it almost felt like the whole thing was being touched and pleasured and sucked on instead of specific parts. It was difficult to pin down any one sensation, and even more so to try and attribute the sensation to one girl or the other.

I groaned softly and tried to keep my hips rooted to the chair. The urge to pump my cock deeper between those lips, to thrust into the warm comfort of the mouth around me was overwhelming and took all my will to resist. The girl started bobbing her head up and down on me, quick, shallow strokes in and out of her mouth. Her tongue continued swirling all around my cock, keeping it slick with saliva and making the passage in and out of her lips easier. It drove me completely wild. My cock seemed so much more sensitive without my eyes. I guess what they said about your senses making up for one being disabled was true.

Mr. Gouski called the girl to a halt and I let out a shaky sigh. Wow. That had been intense. I hadn't expected it to feel quite that exciting. I could get over the uncomfortableness of being blindfolded if this is what came with it.

"Well, the readings are pretty high now," Mr. Gouski chuckled. He was enjoying this, I know he was. Not enjoying the sex-show (though he may have been, who knows). He was enjoying the opportunity to torture me and get away with it.

"The girl on Sam's right can go now."

My body tensed as the next girl began her turn. A moist, wonderfully soft tongue circled the head of my cock and then dragged down the length of it, a slow tracing with the tip along my flesh. Half way down the girl began to zigzag along, occasionally licking at the swollen sides before return to the underside. Her tongue and lips reached the base of my cock and continued downward. The lips kissed at my scrotum and a slender hand came up to cup my testicles. My cock jumped as the warm mouth enveloped one ball and then the other, gentle, tenderly sucking and caressing it with that warm wiggling tongue.

Moments passed and all I could hear in the darkness was the soft suckle of the mouth lavishing attention on my balls. I wasn't really big on having my nuts played with, but I was far, far from complaining. The girl moved up from my balls but her hand continued to cradle and massage my scrotum. The tongue swept quickly back up my cock before the warm mouth enveloped me. My leg jerked unconsciously. This was insane. It was driving me completely nuts. My cock thrust forward, my hips working for a moment before I could get them under control again. The girl moaned softly, the vibrations adding a whole new level to my pleasure.

She took me deep, her tongue sliding enthusiastically along my length. I was going out of my mind with pleasure as I felt the head of my cock lightly press to the back of her throat. She started bobbing up and down, taking me consistently that far back but not swallowing me. I felt the slickness of her saliva coating my shaft, letting it slide in and out easily between the tightly clinging lips. She alternated the speed of her bobbing every few moments, her head going rapidly up and down in my lap one moment and then slowly, luxuriously sliding my throbbing meat in and out of her lips. The mix of sensation, fast and slow, deep and shallow, in and out... It was hard not to squirm with the pleasure of it all.

Mr. Gouski called her to a halt. I felt the girl give one last purring moan and then draw my cock out of her mouth. She sucked firmly, deeply as she did so, going slow about it, letting me feel one last drawn out moment of heaven's embrace before I slid free. I had an inkling I knew who number two was, but one could never be totally sure when one couldn't see a damn thing.

"Okay, give me a moment... right." Mr. Gouski shifted in his chair. Or at least I think it was him. It was just as likely someone in the front row. "According to these readouts the two girls both got a very strong level of arousal from Mr. Peterson. There's a wide enough margin to call one higher than the other, however."

He took a dramatic pause. He was such a dorky teacher. "And Jenna wins it."

Several students murmured. With me straining to hear anything I could in the darkness, I could make out several mutterings of 'the whole thing's fixed'. Hmm. Well, it was possible that Mr. Gouski had rigged the machines or something, but I certainly wasn't in the loop. I still wasn't even 100% certain which girl Jenna had even been, though I did suspect.

"So, does anyone here think this is good evidence to suggest that arousal may be a largely mental and emotional process?" Mr. Gouski asked.

Several moments of dead silence. Nothing like the silence of a room full of high-schoolers who've been asked a simple, straight-faced question.

"Sam and Jenna both got more aroused by each other even when they didn't know who it was, right?" Mr. Gouski tried again. The class muttered an affirmative.

"We can't say this is conclusive evidence. We can't even really say this is a very solid finding," Mr. Gouski lectured. "There are too many variables and too many things we aren't controlling well enough, and we've only tried this out on two people. But what findings we do have seem to be pretty closely matched. Also, that the effects are similar, if not quite identical, between both a male and a female would suggest that this capacity for mental and emotional arousal is wired into both sexes. Now why would that be?"

"Maybe so that both the male and the female will be on a similar wave length or something?" No telling who that was.

"How so?" Mr. Gouski replied.

"Uh... so like, it won't just all be one or the other feeling more than just physical arousal from it. So that they'll both be aroused mentally and emotionally?"

"And what purpose might that serve?" Mr. Gouski asked.

The student fell silent. Another spoke up a moment later, suggesting, "So that there would be more of a drive for humans to mate for life?"

"Hmm," Mr. Gouski muttered. "That could be. There may be any number of reasons why both men and women were wired this way. It certainly says something for our capacity to find intimacy appealing over just random non-committed sex, doesn't it?"

"But don't a lot of people have sex like that, too?" a guy asked.

"Well yes, but everyone is different, right? If that's true, then maybe that wiring for emotional and cognitive arousal is stronger in some people than in others. Which means if you're not a person strongly wired toward emotional arousal, non-committed sex will be more appealing for you."

"Hey, um... can I take this blindfold off?" I ventured. The class laughed. I grinned sheepishly and tried not to blush.

"Not just yet, there's one last thing we want to look into," Mr. Gouski spoke over the classes tittering. "This doesn't really lend itself all too strongly to the experiment, but we did it with Jenna so we may as well do it with you too. This time I want you to focus as hard as you can and see if you can tell which is Jenna and which is Beth.

"Uh, okay..." I muttered. Geez. If Jenna could tell which was me and I couldn't tell which was her I was going to look like an ass. Mr. Gouski was doing this on purpose, I just knew it.

He quieted the class down and muttered to himself for a moment, probably messing with the machine. "Okay," he said. "You go first."

Heaven descended upon me again, only this time I had to focus and analyze things too much to enjoy the sensations to the fullest. Not that it mattered, it was still awesome. The girl sucking on me was going to town, really working at my cock. Her mouth slid up and down my shaft, taking it in and out with deep, moist strides. She slurped firmly, making a wonderful wet noise that made me shiver in desire. I tried to focus on the sensation, trying to find a giveaway that was clearly one girl or the other. This was going to be impossible. I was too distracted by the pleasure to focus on anything!

After several moments of sucking and slurping on my meat, her tongue sliding wildly along my flesh and driving me crazy, the girl pulled my cock out of her mouth and ran her tongue all over it, coating it with saliva. I could feel her pause with my cock at her lips and take a deep breath before she took it back into her mouth. Deeper this time, pulling my cock slowly but steadily to the back of her mouth. I groaned loudly as I felt the head of my cock slide down her throat. Then more. And more. Inch by inch my cock slid deep into the confines of the girls esophagus. A soft, short gag made her throat squeeze and convulse around my shaft and head.

I almost came right there. The girls throat spasmed and wrapped slickly around my cock, rhythmically massaging at it. The sound of the soft, gentle gag came to my ears. For some reason that sound was very sexy to me. I couldn't explain it, but it made my cock jerk in excitement.

When she gagged I expected her to stop her attempt at throating me. But she only took me deeper, sucking my meat down until her lips were wrapped around the base of me. The soft gagging continued but didn't seem to be making her too uncomfortable. My knuckles ached, I was gripping the chair so hard. It was all I could do not to tangle my fingers in the girls hair. After several moments she pulled back, sliding her mouth backward and letting my cock slide free of her throats embrace before sliding it back in to the hilt. Before long she was bobbing her head up and down on me just as she had before, taking me to the root each time, a slow, steady, deep rhythm that reminded me of how it had felt to fuck Jenna.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum," I warned. It was just too much.

The girl sucking on me moaned loudly and didn't slow her pace. The moaning and mewling caused her throat to constrict around me even harder than before, vibrating along the length of my shaft and making my head swell. My body tensed and I felt my balls tighten in overwhelming pleasure.

I gave another groan as the first thick shot of my cum blasted down the girls throat. She moaned louder than before and bobbed her head up and down on me. I splattered her throat with the next two gooey spurts. By the fourth load the girl had drawn back so that the head of my cock was back in the embrace of her mouth instead of her throat. Several more spurts coated her mouth with thick cream.

I let out a shaky breath as I sank back into my chair. I felt the girl swallow, my cock still locked in the tight seal of her lips. She slid back, slowly, firmly, her lips caressing my cock as it came free of her, as if sad to see it go. My cock came free with a loud pop and she planted a soft kiss on the softening head of my prick. The students had been cheering encouragingly for the past several minutes.

"Sorry," I mumbled, sure that Mr. Gouski was glaring darkly at me.

"Dammit, Sam, couldn't you have told her you were getting close so she could've slowed down?"

"It snuck up on me," I replied, sure I was dark red.

"Well now we'll have to wait till tomorrow to see if Sam can tell one girl from the other," Mr. Gouski muttered.

"Don't worry about it," I replied as I reached back to untie the blindfold. "I already know that was Jenna."

I pulled the blindfold away and blinked several times. Wow. It was suddenly very bright.

"You sure about that?" Mr. Gouski raised his brows at me.

"Yeah," I said. "When I really paid attention I could recognize several things she normally does. I can't really tell the feel of one mouth being different from another, but I know the kind of things she tries to do when she gives a blowjob, and she did them just now."

"Well, how about that," Mr. Gouski whistled. "You two are something else. You must be very in-tune with one another if you can recognize each other so well."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I chuckled.

Mr. Gouski glanced at his watch. "Well, that'll about wrap it up today. I'll figure out something to do tomorrow that will keep us engaged, but don't worry too much about anything too difficult. I'll be checking your notes over the past few days to see if you've been paying any attention, though."

One or two students groaned at that. How exactly were they supposed to take notes over what we'd done? I guess just writing down the results from each little experiment? I was glad to be out of taking notes for once.

"Have a good day and I'll see you all tomorrow," Mr. Gouski said over the ringing of the bell. The students gathered their things and started to leave.

"That was... interesting," I muttered as I grabbed my book bag and stood.

"It was fun," Jenna smiled playfully at me. "I got to have you at my mercy this time."

"At least your mercy was... er... merciful," I replied. I took her hand in mine and gave it a squeeze. She stepped close and I kissed her on the cheek. "You were great."

Jenna gave me a coy look. "Yeah. And I don't guess having another girl sucking all over you was half bad either, huh?"

I glanced at Beth as she left. She looked back and waved at Jenna and I both, smiling slightly. I turned my gaze to Jenna, who was giving me a wry look.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

Jenna dropped the act and gave me a bright smile. "Nah. It was kinda sexy. Plus I got the cum, so I'm happy."

I chuckled and reached down to squeeze her ass as we walked out the room. My hand didn't leave the swell of her buttocks as we walked down the hall. "You're bad."

"Complaining?" Jenna asked with an arched brow. "I can always go back to being a prude."

"You weren't a prude," I told her firmly. "You were just stuck in your shell."

"I know," she replied. "And I'm glad I'm finally coming out of it. It's much more fun out here."

"I'll say," I grinned.

She slapped my shoulder playfully, then let out a little yelp as I pinched her ass.

"That was mean. I'm getting you back somehow," Jenna smirked.

"You can get me back by hugging me naked. That's torture enough," I said.

"Oh no, I'm going to figure out something much more evil. And subtle," she told me. Then she giggled softly and stepped ahead of me, glancing over her shoulder with a twinkle in her eye. "If I can even remember to, that is."

"Thank God for short-term memories," I muttered, then followed my girlfriends wonderful, wiggling ass into Anatomy.

Jenna

I was having way too much fun.

Being Sam's girlfriend had made me feel happier and more complete than I had in as long as I could remember. Just being so close to him, knowing he cared for me, knowing he was mine and I was his made... all of it made me giddy. I was busy soaking in spending a week in the Program with him and all the experiences we shared as fully as I could. So busy, in fact, that I hardly had time to think about yesterday.

When I did, it was, mercifully, not really to worry about or relive the horrible things that had happened. Those crept at the edge of my thoughts, an unpleasantness that I was thankful stayed at bay for the time-being. Instead, I reflected on the wonderful sex I had with Sam. My heart would pound whenever I thought of the love and tenderness with which he had taken my virginity.

I had waited a long time to lose my virginity by today's standards. Theresa had even taken to calling me 'grams' for awhile because of how old of a virgin I was, but the crappy nickname mercifully didn't stick. But it had been worth it. I didn't know what my future had in-store for me sexually, other than a lot of Sam... would I ever have sex with another guy? Did I even want to? I didn't know. I would have been able to be happy if Sam were the only guy I was ever with, but I knew I was very young still, and a lot of things happened in the course of a persons life... I wasn't sure what I could look forward to in my sexual lifetime. But I did know this: Sam had absolutely been the right guy for me to lose something as important as my virginity to, and I was glad I had waited for him. A girl couldn't ask for a more perfect first time. And she couldn't ask for a more perfect man. I couldn't, in any case, and I was really picky.

Thinking about my first time would. Inevitably, make me think about Sam, and sex, and sex with Sam for that matter. The more I thought about the wonderful time he had given me the more my body grew hot with the desire to repeat the experience. Which would in turn make me do the outrageously bold things I had been doing all morning, things I would have probably been mortified to even see, more-less do three days ago. Sexual frustration did away with quite a few of my inhibitions, apparently. It was also turning me into something of an exhibitionist.

But then, my proper and reserved attitude had always been nothing but an act. I knew that, if I was honest with myself. I had always been quite sexual. Because of many things, ranging from my upbringing, to the strange situation with my family, to my religion, to possibly even my abandonment from my birth Mother, had made me ashamed of my sexuality. And for what? What was it hurting, really hurting? I was young. I was living in a society that had years ago pretty much completely cured any kind of disease that could be transmitted sexually. And I, at least, was responsible enough to make sure I wouldn't get pregnant. What would experimentation hurt? What would exploring my own sexuality hurt? I think it was a far better idea to get it out of my system now when it didn't really matter, in the safety and easily excused week in the Program, than do it later on in life when there were many more severe consequences.

And sex had allowed me to get close to Sam. Sure, we may have gotten together without the highly sexually charged situation we had been thrust into, but it wouldn't have happened the same way, and certainly not so fast. I probably wouldn't have ever even let myself get close enough to him to realize how wonderful he was if the Program hadn't forced me to crawl out of my shell a bit. I was glad for the Program. I think I could reasonably, at least, see the real, positive goal that the Program advocates were trying to strive for.

I could still taste Sam's cum when we walked into Anatomy. I wanted more, but I wasn't worried about it too much; there would be plenty of opportunities for that later. I felt horny, but not enough that I needed relief just yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.