Sam and Jenna: Naked in School - Cover

Sam and Jenna: Naked in School

Copyright© 2006 by Crouching Buddha

Part 6B

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6B - Two high school students must go naked to school as well as all school events for a week. Will the two unwilling teens get through a week in the Program without incident? Will they crack under pressure and embarassment? Or will something unexpected develop?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jenna

As soon as I got to the Nurses office, I started crying again. My sobbing was a quiet, almost soundless thing that wracked my body so powerfully that Amelia had to wrap her arms around me to keep me from falling off the examination table. It shook me and left me trembling with its intensity. I couldn't remember ever crying so hard. It came rolling out of me, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I was so lucky Amelia was there. She said nothing, just held me, and I drew strength from her. I could feel her own silent tears against my forehead as I cried into her shoulder. I hardly knew her. I had only met her yesterday. But in that one moment, we shared much of ourselves. Without a word being exchanged, it was as if we had known each other for years. I felt as much closeness for her as I did Theresa or anyone I had ever met.

After several minutes I sat up and wiped at my tears. I let out a huge sigh, and felt much of the tension fall away, leaving me drained and feeling empty. I always felt better after I let myself cry, more level headed and calm. I knew this wouldn't leave me so easily, but at least now I knew it was over and I was okay. I didn't allow myself to consider how badly I would have been messed up by now had Bret and George and their friend succeeded.

Nurse Olivia sat down in a chair beside the table and looked gently my way. "I need to examine you Jenna... to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine," I said, though my voice shook. "Sam stopped them before they could do anything."

"I know," she said gently. "But I should check for bruising or any other physical harm... it's procedure. It will only take me a moment."

I nodded, too weak and upset to argue. I laid down on the table and nurse Olivia began to check me over. She found some light bruises visible on the pale skin of my arm, but they would heal easily and shouldn't be too painful, she assured me.

"How did he do that?" I asked quietly.

I flinched when nurse Olivia began to examine between my legs.

"Huh? How did who do what?" Amelia replied. She smoothed the hair back from my brow.

"Sam... he beat the crap out of them," I replied.

"Huh?" Amelia looked at me in confusion for a moment. "Oh. You didn't know? Sam's a second, almost third degree Blackbelt. He's been training since he was a little kid. He was the one who convinced Sensei Marcus to teach here at the school."

"Oh," I said detachedly. I think normally I would have been shocked. Sam? A second degree Blackbelt? I didn't know a lot about martial arts, but I knew that few people got a black belt, more-less a second degree. And he was only seventeen. But somehow, with everything that had happened in the last hour, nothing was greatly surprising me at the moment. Maybe I just didn't have the energy to be surprised.

"Did they know that?"

"Who? Bret and those asshole jocks?" Amelia asked. "I doubt it. Sam doesn't tell anyone unless they train with him or they're his friends. They may have known... Sam is listed in the class roster as an assistant teacher and his rank is given on the handout for the Karate club. But no one really pays any attention to us, especially jocks."

I nodded numbly and shut my eyes.

"Sam looked pretty pissed when I found you guys. I don't think I've ever seen Sam so angry," Amelia continued.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. Despite how hollow and unsure of the world I was, I felt the faintest spark of excitement at her words. "Really?"

Amelia nodded and smiled softly. "Really. He looked like he was about to leap up and tear those guys to pieces. I've seen Sam in training... he could have dismantled those guys from their toes on up without breaking a sweat. He looked almost mad enough to do it, too. What they did... it really set him off... and Sam has to care a lot to get set off. I've never seen it myself, until now."

"He didn't seem that mad to me," was all I could think to say. Nurse Olivia nodded to herself and helped me to sit up. She pointed out a few bruises on my left breast, where Bret had grabbed and squeezed hard, digging his fingers into my flesh much too roughly.

"I think he was trying not to scare you," Amelia suggested.

I gratefully accepted a blanket nurse Olivia offered and wrapped it around myself. I was glad they were willing to suspend the rules for now. "Why? I wouldn't have been scared... I mean, I would have been, but not of him. I know he would never hurt me... I was scared of them, and that they would hurt him."

Amelia smiled at me. "I doubt those jocks could have hurt Sam if his arms were tied."

"I know," I said. "A second degree Blackbelt... I guess he'd have to be pretty tough."

"That's not what I meant," Amelia said softly. She met my eyes. "It was because they were trying to hurt you. I don't think it would have mattered if he had never had a day of martial arts training in his life... he wouldn't have let them stop him from keeping you safe. He wasn't going to let them hurt you no matter what. He cares way too much about you to let anything happen to you."

My heart began to pound. Despite what had just happened, I was filled with what little excitement I was capable of. "He said that? He said he cares about me?"

Amelia looked away for a moment, then turned back to me with an awkward smile. "Not exactly... but I can tell. Sam's... an easy read, once you get to know him, and if he doesn't try to keep you from reading him. I can tell. Trust me."

I nodded and fell silent. My moment of excitement drained away, though a bit remained underneath everything, unwilling to be completely extinguished. I ran my fingers through my hair. I felt too many things. Too much emotion rushing in many directions. But at least I felt something, I told myself. It was preferable to the hollow, sinking emptiness that had filled me when the... attempt... had first happened. Anything was preferable to the freezing up I had gone through. At least now I was thinking. That was something. Being able to feel and think, even if what I thought and felt were horrible, was preferable to feeling so totally helpless and removed from myself.

The policewoman came in and took my testimony and questioned me about what happened. I told her everything, haltingly, gripping Amelia's hand for support. The officer had tried to make her leave, but relented when I asked that she stay for emotional support. The officer was gentle in her questioning and didn't press me too much when I stumbled through certain painful details. She asked me a lot of questions about what happened between Sam and the three boys, too. She wanted details on who did what and when. I did my best to recall what had happened, but I had been so stunned at the assault and Sam's rescue that the details at that point were unclear at best.

The officer thanked me for my time when her questions were done and rose to leave. Amelia smiled at me and gave my hand a squeeze. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes," I replied. I tried to smile at her, though I don't know how well it worked. "At least I will be. I just need some time to calm down and... I don't know... move past this, I guess. It hasn't... really hit me yet."

"I hear you," she said. "I'm also here to help and listen whenever you need."

I nodded and swallowed softly. "Can... you go find Sam? I want to see him."

"I don't know if that's a good idea," Nurse Olivia cautioned.

"Please," I said. "I really want to see him. I need to see him."

Nurse Olivia eye me for a moment then nodded slowly and smiled. "Okay, I think that would be all right. He was a part of this, after all. If you're sure. And if we can find him."

Amelia patted my hand and left the room.

A moment later she stuck her head back in and smiled softly. "He's out here waiting."

I looked at the nurse pleadingly. "Please let him in."

Nurse Olivia nodded and Amelia tried to smile encouragingly before stepping back out. Sam stepped inside a moment later.

I think I would have jumped up and thrown myself into his arms, but I didn't have the energy just yet. But that wasn't what stopped me from doing it. Not really. One look at him showed he was scared for me. The way he kept from coming too close and moving too suddenly told me Amelia was right; he was afraid I was scared of him. I could find no words for that... how could he think I was scared of him? I suppose I would understand if I was... I knew enough about rape to know one of the worse things about it was the way in which it twisted the victims view of the world... every shadow contained a new assailant, and every relationship could very well inevitably deteriorate into another assault. The act of a rape was horrible, but the scars that stayed angry and painful through the years were worse. I considered for a moment and realized I was a hairs breadth from falling victim to that distrust... but I hadn't. I knew Sam would never hurt me. I wondered what that said about how well I would be able to live with all this.

We talked for a few moments till Nurse Olivia stepped out to go get the Principal.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Huh?" Sam started.

He'd been staring down at my hand in his and must have gotten lost in thought. I couldn't rightly blame him. "You asked me if they hurt me," I explained. "What about you? Did they hurt you?"

"Nah," Sam replied, looking up at me. "I'm fine. I got a cut on my lip but it's hardly worth mentioning."

"Amelia told me you're a second degree Blackbelt," I said.

"I am," Sam replied. He smiled, a bit sheepishly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I don't really tell anyone. It never really even occurs to me."

"Mmm," I mumbled absently. "Are you going to get into trouble? For fighting?"

"I don't know," he said. "I shouldn't. They were attacking me, and I was defending both of us. But I'm trained, and that always complicates things."

"I'm glad you're trained," I said softly. "If you weren't..." I don't think I needed to complete the thought for him. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back. I shut my eyes and let his strength wash over me. His calloused fingers were rough and hard against mine, but touched my hand with limitless gentleness. Those hands made a lot more sense now.

The door to the office opened and nurse Olivia returned with Principal Markinson and Counselor Tailor. The Counselor smiled gently at me and stepped to the bedside. She patted my shoulder lightly as she looked down at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I knew she didn't mean physically.

"I will be," I said. I was getting tired of answering that. "I just need... to think. And to put it behind me."

"I understand how you feel, Jenna. But remember this isn't something you should expect to... just go away. This will probably stay with you for a long time. If not forever. It's something you'll have to live with. Counseling may be needed, or other treatments, once this fully hits home. With that said, you seem better than I expected you would be," Counselor Tailor replied.

I nodded, trying to think on her words but not quite able to decide if she was right or not.

"Why is he here?" Principal Markinson asked the nurse as he glanced at Sam.

"I asked for him," I explained before he could try to chew Nurse Olivia out. "And I want him to stay. I won't talk if you send him out," I said firmly.

Principal Markinson and Counselor tailor exchanged a confused glance. Sam seemed a bit surprised too, but only squeezed my hand tighter.

"Are you sure that's the best idea?" Counselor Tailor ventured.

"If he goes I'm not saying a word," I stubbornly asserted.

"Okay. If that will make you more comfortable," Principal Markinson said. I let out a sigh.

"The Police have spoken with us about what happened," Markinson continued, "This is inexcusable. Bret, George, and Frank have all been expelled. Permanently."

"That's it?" Sam asked in a harsh, rough voice.

"No," Principal Markinson replied. "There will be some very serious consequences. All three will be charged with attempted rape and two counts of assault and battery."

"Two?" Sam asked.

"Yes," Counselor tailor spoke up, "They'll be charged with assaulting you, too."

"The charges will be pursued to the full extent of the law, and extra harsh charges will be tacked on since the crimes were committed against Program students," Principal Markinson explained. "We take this very seriously. We have no tolerance for assaults of any nature at this school, especially so when they are committed against students in the Program."

I nodded and let out a quiet sigh.

"Were you hurt?" Counselor Tailor asked me gently.

"No. Sam stopped them before they could... do anything." My voice shook, but I was able to keep from breaking down again.

"Am I looking at any charges against me?" Sam asked softly.

"For what?" Principal Markinson asked.

"For fighting with them," Sam replied simply.

I noticed suddenly just how tense and tight he seemed, and realized that it wasn't entirely for me. I felt suddenly worried, too. The last thing that needed to happen was for Sam to get in trouble for helping me. I knew bad things could happen to people with the best intentions. I steeled myself to argue with what little energy I had in Sam's defense. I wouldn't let something bad happen to him because he had put himself at risk to help me.

But Principal Markinson's face softened a bit. "You were intervening in an assault. You're protected by multiple good Samaritan laws, Sam. As long as you were intervening in a rape or sexual assault, you had the right to do whatever you felt was best to make it stop. Plus, Brett and his friends attacked you, so you were also defending yourself."

"Will it be seen that way? Even though I'm trained?" Sam asked hesitantly.

"You used an appropriate level of force to keep them from harming you, and Jenna. You were fully within your right to defend yourself," Counselor Tailor assured him.

Sam let out a heavy breath and the tension seemed to go out of both of us at the same time. For several moments, no one said anything.

"Am I going to have to... testify against them?" I asked after a moment. I studied the nurse office floor. "Do I have to go to court or something?"

Counselor Tailor laid a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry about that now, Jenna. We'll see if it can be resolved before things come to that. If you do have to testify, any kind of trail won't be held for several weeks, at least. Let's focus on you, for now."

Principal Markinson nodded gravely. "When we finish here, you are excused for the rest of the day. If you need to you can take the rest of the week off, fully excused."

I swallowed. "I think I can make it tomorrow."

Principal Markinson removed his thick glasses and cleaned them on his tie. "I want you to feel comfortable, Jenna, so you do what you feel is best. In any case, you'll be fully excused from the Program and your record will show your week has been fulfilled."

I considered for a moment. I could exit the Program and have the whole thing done and over with. I knew no one would blame me or think less of me for it. The whole experience would be over. I would be able to fade back into the background where I would go unnoticed and undisturbed just like I had always been. At the moment, that's all I really wanted. I just wanted some time to think. Or not think. I wanted space from the whole thing. I almost said yes.

Then I glanced at Sam and saw him looking at me. He smiled encouraging, gave my hand a little squeeze, and nodded. I knew he was telling me that he understand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.