angel's Silent Obedience

by Angel Love

Copyright© 2006 by Angel Love

Erotica Sex Story: "Mmmmmm My pet is very wet with excitement, I see. This pleases Me very much, my love." Now He clamps another toy over her clit and she feels it pulse to life...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

She can feel the steady beat of her heart as she lay there very still... waiting. It has already seemed like forever since He tied her here and left her alone. Her wrists and ankles are bound tautly to the bed... spreading her smoothly shaved and vulnerable sex open to the night air. A soft blindfold covers her intense hazel blue eyes and a silken gag prevents her from speaking. All she has is her heightened sense of hearing left to bring her into the world of reality.

Across the room she hears the door open slowly as He enters. The fine hairs on her sensitive body bristle at the sound. She is afraid to move... for fear of angering Him. There is another silence as He stands there gazing down on her perfect body. Her breathing becomes more rapid as He softly touches her belly with the palm of His hand.

He finally speaks, "angel, My dear, please do not fear Me." Then silence falls again.

She lies very still, awaiting His next move. He takes the gag out of her mouth, but cautions her against uttering a sound. Leaning in He kisses her lips tenderly, at first. Thrusting His tongue roughly into her mouth He becomes more aggressive and almost bruises her lips with the force. She stifles a moan, more from desire than pain. He pulls back and looks down on her once again... this time with a wide grin on His face.

Pulling the bag open that He has set on the table next to the bed, He begins to search for something. She can hear Him remove it from the bag and becomes very anxious to find out what thrill He has chosen for His pleasure.

"Remember, pet, not a sound, unless you need to use your safe word, and DO NOT cum until I command you to."

angel nods.

Now she feels it... it is soft... sensual... and yet she knows it can become more than that at any given moment. He runs the flogger up and down her naked body... tickling her senses... making her giggle lightly. She feels Him stop suddenly and then... WHAP. She feels the sting across her thighs. She knows that she has angered Him with her insolent giggling. She remains very still now. He lightly taps around her breasts and over her nipples... and she can feel the cool thin strips graze across her cheeks and lips gently. She remains ever still.

He reaches into the bag once again and pulls out something that she can hear is metal against metal. Lifting up her right nipple He clamps the item over it... now the left nipple. She stifles a moan again. He tightens the clamps now and she feels the pain begin to grow in her body, but she likes the sensation. He lifts the cool chain that has fallen against her skin and tugs on it... causing a ripple of pain to shoot thru her nipples... again silence. Letting go of the chain He pulls out yet another item.

Without moving as much as a muscle... she awaits. Feeling very vulnerable is also very exciting to angel. She knows in her heart that He will not bring harm to her, even as she now realizes that He means to push her limits today. He lifts her bottom up and places a pillow under her... opening her pussy up a little more for His pleasure. Her heart begins to pick up pace as He runs a finger up the slit of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm My pet is very wet with excitement, I see. This pleases Me very much, my love."

Now He clamps another toy over her clit and she feels it pulse to life... sending shivers throughout her body. Her hips instinctively rise up off the pillow, but He gently eases her back in place. Again she lies very still... already wanting so desperately to cum, but knowing she must not.

He rubs His fingers up and down her sex... teasing her more... then thrusts them inside of her... making her moan out in pleasure. Immediately He retreats and tugs hard on the nipple clamps... reminding her of her place. Silence falls against her moans once again.

Satisfied He picks up the glass and taking a cube out of it He glides it up and down her pussy lips... she just shivers. He places the ice inside her pussy hole now and taking the clamps off her tits, one by one, He sucks hard on each nipple... causing an immense sensation of pain... yet angel remains still and silent.

A cool liquid flows down on angel's breasts startling her. It is poured over her tummy and onto her soft pink pussy lips and clit. He smoothes the lotion over her body with a tenderness only a Master has for His submissive.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.