Uncle Bob's Lucky Penny - Cover

Uncle Bob's Lucky Penny

by Stormy Weather

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Incest Sex Story: This is an Uncle Bob story set around the time of WWII. Bob Taylor's niece Penny has decided she wants to have his babies.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   .

(As Told By: Uncle Bob's Niece)

"Have I told you lately that you're my favorite Lucky Penny?"

"Uncle Bob, I'm you're only Lucky Penny."

"So, you are."

Robert Alexander Taylor was Daddy's baby brother. He had delivered me at one of the family reunions sixteen years-ago and had called me his Lucky Penny ever since. In spite of becoming a doctor, he was still the black sheep in the family. He had refused to become a preacher as was the tradition for the youngest sons in the family. The oldest sons became lawyers I had always wondered what God thought about this arrangement, but figured He must be okay with it, since none of them had ever been struck down by a bolt of lightening.

I had turned sixteen the day before, on Thursday, and tonight had been the big celebration. Daddy had escorted me down big wide staircase into the midst of our friends and neighbors and everyone had admired me in the ivory chiffon dress that had layers of lace, which my best friend Bea had made me for my sixteenth birthday. I do good to sew on buttons, but she can sew with her eyes closed.

The only person I had cared about noticing me was Uncle Bob who had managed to get leave before he left for the war in Europe. He had joined the Army two years ago which had caused Grandma Taylor to take to her bed for six weeks. I hadn't been too happy, either, but had stuck by the side of my uncle whom I had decided would be the daddy to my babies.

He had danced with me several times during the evening. One time we had gone out on the veranda to dance and he had had to outside a few minutes afterwards because he had had a slight problem with his lower anatomy being hard.

Having snuck out through the kitchen and into the back garden we were standing out under one of the three magnolia trees. He had taken off the jacket of his tux and had removed his tie. I had removed my shoes and stockings and was enjoying the feel of the early summer grass against my bare feet as we danced under the midnight moon which was full. It was so much like daylight you could almost see everything.

His lower anatomy was hard, again and was making me as tipsy as if I'd been drinking moonshine the whole evening. I was also tingling all over.

"Uncle Bob?"

"Yes, Baby Girl?"

"I want to have your babies."

"And just how many is that?"

"How many stars are in the sky?"

He chuckled softly and brushed his lips against my forehead. "And just how do you plan on doing with this without your daddy killing me? He loves me, but I do believe he would draw the line at my planting my seeds inside your lovely body."

"After the war, you can stay in England and I'll come to you. We'll live there and can have as many children as we want. They'll think we're man and wife. As for Mama and Daddy, I'll pretend to find someone to marry over there while on one of my visits to you and he'll have a tragic accident after we have a few children. And they'll think I'm living with you to help out with your work as a doctor."

"And we and our dark-haired gray-eyed children will live happily ever after?"

I nodded and brushed my lips against his. "Can we start our first baby tonight?"

"I thought you said after the war?" I heard the amusement in his tone.

"I did, but I want to make sure I have one before then -- in case something happens to you."

"Penelope Anne Taylor, are you out here?"

Mama probably had been heard three miles away.

"Stay here," Uncle Bob whispered and walked toward the house. When he came back he said, "Get your things, we're going for a moon-light drive."

"In what?" I asked. "You don't have a car."

"Your daddy's new Hudson, of course. I wheedled him out of the keys earlier."

We ended up at our place on the lake which was a couple of hours from the house. We didn't go inside; we stayed out on the screened-in front porch where there was a bed the kids loved to sleep on when we stayed at the lake from the second week in June until the end of July.

As we stood on the porch looking out at the lake, I felt Uncle Bob's finger playing with one of my dark curls hanging down my back. The caress made the ache between my thighs increase and I turned and slid my hands around his neck. Pulling him closer, I brushed my lips against his and let them linger.

Flicking his tongue across my mouth, which I opened, he pulled down the zipper of my dress and had it slipped over my shoulders and down on the wooden floor of the porch several minutes before I realized that I had nothing on but my white lace panties and bra. My slip had gone down with the dress.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.