Chance Encounter - Cover

Chance Encounter

by Angel Love

Copyright© 2006 by Angel Love

Erotica Sex Story: Angel's one night encounter with a handsome stranger she meets in a bar changes her outlook on life forever. She turns into a wild thing and becomes very slutty for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

It is a brisk Fall evening in Pittsburgh. She sits at the bar alone sipping her Zima and reflecting on the long day she has just finished at the office. Her long legs, dressed in sheer black hose, are crossed showing the shapely lines running up to her short black leather skirt. Being blessed with a beautiful bosom, her sheer white silk blouse outlines her generous curves. Her hair is medium auburn, falling in soft curls to below her shoulders. She has piercing hazel blue eyes, with long thick eyelashes, that can melt the heart of any man. Her lips are luscious and full, carrying the color of a rich red rose. Unaware for the moment of her surroundings she is lost in her thoughts.

Suddenly she hears the door open behind her and casually turns to see who has come in. That is the moment that will change her life forever. As she slowly turns her head in the direction of the entrance, she notices that he has arrived. He is a tall, muscular, younger man. His hair is a warm golden brown and his eyes are also a deep brown color. He is dressed in a white tee shirt under a brown leather jacket, stonewashed denim jeans, and brown leather boots.

He glances quickly around the dimly lit bar room and instantly settles his gaze on her. Their eyes meet and lock in a rich embrace. He leisurely walks across the room, his gaze never leaving her eyes until he reaches the bar. At this time, his eyes lower to her lovely legs drinking them in, starting at the black stiletto heels and slowly advancing up to the hem of her skirt. Then they follow the lines of her leather skirt and onto her breasts which covered in a lace bra are protruding from her expensive silken blouse. Moving up to her lips he immediately wants to kiss them but knows it is much too soon. He raises his eyes fully now and peers into the depths of her's seeing her beauty both inside and outside.

Asking if he may sit next to her she waves her delicate hand for him to take the seat. Sitting down he motions for the bartender to come over. The bartender advances toward them and asks what he'll be having tonight.

He looks at Angel and asks if he can buy her another drink and she says, "Yes, thank you."

The drinks are brought over and placed in front of them. They sit and chat for a while flirting and laughing. There is an immediate chemistry felt by both parties. They feel so comfortable with each other. He notices that when she laughs heartily her skirt shifts up a little bit each time. Not being able to contain his desire to touch her gorgeous legs he reaches out and lowers his hand to just above her knee, looking up to see some sign of consent. She nods, and he rests his hand there on her perfect knee.

She lets out a little sigh of approval. He inches up her thigh, each time searching her face for an inclination that it is appreciated, every time getting the same nod. Soon he reaches the hem of her skirt and slips his hand under and moves upward. When he comes to her panty line, he looks once again into her eyes, this time seeing the hunger growing there he needs no more approval. He slips his fingers inside the thong and finds her awaiting slit, moist with the dew from her passion. She moans a little louder than she expects as he pushes his finger inside of her.

They both seem to notice at the same time that the bartender is standing just gaping at them. They both giggle and then immediately straighten themselves. The bartender is embarrassed at his being caught staring and turns his back to them.

The stranger asks, "Would you care to go outside for a walk."

She hastily answers, "Oh, yes I would."

He helps her down from her seat and takes her hand. She takes the lead with him following behind her. This affords him the opportunity to watch her shapely legs moving deliciously under her skirt and the slight wiggle in her walk. He is mesmerized by her beauty and the graceful way she moves. He follows her out the door and into the crisp night air.

They enter into the night, ablaze with stars in the sky and a cool crisp breeze. Walking hand in hand thru the array of cars parked here and there she feels the nip in the air hardening her nipples. He looks over at her and noticing her body's reaction and it instantly renews his erection.

Stopping short he twirls her toward him, pulling her into his body. He grabs her ass in his big hands and shoves her into his hard cock, letting out a moan as her soft pussy makes contact with his stiff shaft. She whimpers in his ear and that sets him on fire.

Hearing her soft moans is too much for his already blazing libido to handle. He presses her up against a car and reaching under her knee he brings her leg up to his side, then wraps it around him. Looking into her eyes, he kisses her passionately and hungrily presses his tongue deep into her mouth. She gently sucks on his tongue, and they do a magical dance in and out of each other's mouths.

Her hands are running up over his chest and across his broad shoulders. She grazes his back with her nails, working her way down to his tight ass. Grabbing his cheeks in her soft hands she pushes him into her again, feeling his erect cock against her hot pussy.

They both let out another moan as he picks her up and sits her atop the hood of a car. He gently lays her back and pushes her skirt up to her waist exposing her long luscious legs and the little thong she is wearing already darkening with her moisture. Hooking his thumbs under the waistband of her panty he pulls it off of her and bringing it up to his nose inhales deeply.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.