Letter From the Grave - Cover

Letter From the Grave

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Chapter 1: a loss and a beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: a loss and a beginning - I hate stories of cuckolds, cheating wives, slut wives etc. They make me sick. They give me sleepless nights. I want to puke. But the web is full of them. So Why did this plot come into my head? Maybe if I write the story I'll be able to sleep quietly again...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

I'm Bob Grant, now a 38 year old single parent to my 15 year old daughter Tracy. I'm a very successful businessman, and as a senior partner in a large electronics company I am well compensated. Since I can afford it, I support my parents and my good for nothing brother, Tim. Why, it just seems like the thing to do. Seems that I was the family genius, while my brother was good for sports, women and spending money. My money.

I lost my wife, Nora, to cancer two years ago, after fighting the damned disease for a year and a half. My wife was my life, my joy, my happiness and the only love I've ever had. We started dating when we were both 16 and were extremely happy together until age 36, or so I thought.

When Nora died, Tracy and I were totally devastated. Our love for each other was the only reason why we are still alive. I contemplated suicide — but having Tracy kept me alive.

Yesterday was exactly two years that we have been without Nora. I took Tracy out to the graveyard; we put flowers on her grave and quietly wept. It was as if Nora had left us only yesterday. Then we went and had a meal at the restaurant Nora and I used to frequent.

Back at home, we looked through the albums we had of our good times.

After going to bed and hoping that Tracy will sleep well, I really let go. My memories of Nora flooded through me and I started weeping quietly, crying my heart out, and without noticing — I was sobbing aloud. I remembered our wonderful love and love making — and sobbed louder, curled up, cuddling the pillow and just sobbing.

Suddenly the bed sagged, and there was Tracy crawling into bed with me, sobbing as well and hugging me.

"I miss her too, Daddy. I cannot describe how much I miss her. She gave me so much, taught me about life, about becoming a woman. Especially during her last year it seemed as she was trying to teach me everything she knew." She hugged me as if she was crawling into my body. That's when I noticed she was completely naked — as was I (my usual way of sleeping).

"Tracy, this is not right. You shouldn't be with me like this."

"Mom told me you'd say that. She told me that on the two year memory day you'll break down. She told me you'd never start a new relationship with another woman and asked me that — if I wanted — I should come to your bed so we can comfort each other in the way only you and she knew."

"Please don't send me away, Daddy. We both need this."

She took my hand and placed it on her right breast, and then she placed her own hand on my cock and started, very gently, to fondle it.

"This is my first time, Daddy. I want it just as much as you need it. Mom told me that you are a wonderful, gentle and considerate lover. Please make my first time as good as she described it."

I was losing control. Three years without sex and having this gorgeous girl in bed with me was taking effect. My cock jumped to a full erection within seconds. The feeling of my hand on her breast brought the forgotten feelings back.

Shutting off my conscience, my hand started feeling her body. Her young and firm breasts were wonderful. I felt her nipples beginning to harden. I let my hands explore her young body. Caressing her back, her beautiful ass, her thighs, then back to her breasts lightly squeezing and twisting her now hard nipples. One hand sliding down her tummy and then between her legs. Her slit was only slightly damp. I moved my finger very lightly — like a feather — along her slit, applying a bit more pressure and started sinking between her lips.

She started panting, all the time stroking my cock. I lost control and erupted shooting my sperm again and again until only a dribble was seeping out. It was one of the biggest ejaculations I ever had.

I lay there catching my breath for a short while.

"Do you really want this, Tracy? There is only one first time in your life. Won't you regret it later?"

"Oh, Daddy. You are using the exact words Mom said you would. She knew you so well. Yes, I want this more than anything in the world. I want my wonderful Daddy to introduce me to sex. Not some boy in the backseat of a car and taking care of his needs only. Mom told me that if I really wanted to enjoy my first time — and if I wished, more times — you are the best for it and no one is better."

"It seems that your mother bared our most hidden secrets to you."

"In her last year, when it was clear she was going to die soon, she told me and taught me a lot. I do hope you are not mad about it Daddy, because I will cherish her teachings for all my life."

My head was in turmoil. I could not believe what Nora had taught our — then 12 to 13 year old darling daughter.

"Make love to me, Daddy. Please."

Unable to resist, I rolled her onto her back and moved between her thighs. Getting close to her pussy the odor hit my nose. The smell I have not had for the past three years, the smell of an aroused woman. I inhaled it, getting dizzy, then I pushed my tongue out and started licking her. First, very lightly around her wonderful pussy, the top of her thighs, her mound. Then her slit. Starting lightly and then building up pressure that had my tongue penetrate her outer lips. I found her hole and tongue fucked her for a while. She was already panting and groaning, her pelvis was moving up and down in uncontrollable movements. Now I attacked her clit, licking it stronger and stronger. It didn't take long and she started groaning aloud and thrashing her whole body. Then her body became stiff and unmoving and her hands clamped on my head while her thighs closed and caught me in between.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.