Indirect Abuse - Cover

Preview

Indirect Abuse

by FamilyMan

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Fiction, Tear Jerker, Slut Wife, Incest,

Erotica Sex Story: The story of a Psychologist who has her own problems to solve, as she cannot accept her mother's behavior when she was a young teen.

Comments: I've never studied Psychology, so I hope I've been guessing right while writing this story.

Story_codes: Slutmom, family incest, FM

Story_intro: My name is Dr. Sandra Howell. I'm a known Psychologist specializing in Sexual Abuse — abused kids, rape victims, etc. I'm a 37 year old single woman, well known in my professional circle and have a successful clinical practice. My only problem is that in spite of my expertise — I cannot help my own problem. I've been running from it so hard for the past 19 years. On my 18th birthday I changed my name and cut all connections to all members of my family. You see, the name I was born with was Pamela Keats, and although no one touched me and no one ever spoke badly to me — I was badly abused —though not intentionally - by my entire family. This sort of very rare effect is called "Indirect Abuse". Due to this problem I'm totally unable to socialize or have any kind of a relationship with either men or women.

Special thanks to my Proof Reader, George Davis.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.