The Voices - Cover

The Voices

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Frank is visited by voices inside his head. Things happen which change his life, his marriage, and finally, the way he leads his life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

Frank waited to come out of the guest bedroom until after he heard Ginny and Kaitlyn out in the kitchen the next morning. He put on the pair of slacks from the night before, and took the rest of his clothes from where he had them in the guest bedroom, over to his own bedroom. He changed into some old clothes, planning on spending most of the morning working out in the yard.

When he went into the kitchen, to get some coffee, he thought Ginny was acting strangely around him. He said good morning to her, and she started blushing. When he then asked her what time Connie had left, she mumbled something he couldn't quite make out. He wanted to ask her a lot of questions about what had happened in their bedroom, but he was afraid to get her worried about saying anything in front of Kaitlyn.

"When did you go pick up Kaitlyn? Isn't it still pretty early?"

"It's after ten, Frank. I dropped off Connie at around eight, then drove over to my mom's. That was a pretty dirty trick you played on us, Frank. We both thought you were going to be coming in later. What was in those drinks you brought us?"

"Nothing. It was Southern Comfort, a cherry, some cherry juice, and canned Seven Up. I mixed them all the same as I usually do. I drank two of them just like you two did. I didn't notice any difference. You two didn't sound much like you missed me being there."

Ginny was looking at him, then back over at Kaitlyn. She looked uncomfortable to be having this discussion with him in front of their daughter. Kaitlyn wasn't paying any attention. She was far more interested with moving all the maple syrup around on her little plate, moving it through the cut up pieces of French toast that Ginny had made for her.

"We both missed you. Connie was very disappointed."

"What you had said to me earlier was bothering me. About what you threatened you were going to do with Kevin, if I did that thing I said I was going to do with Connie. I didn't know, back when I decided on going into the guest room to sleep instead, that you were going to end up doing that with Connie. Now I have two things that I'm upset with you about."

"Kaitlyn, why don't we get dressed and go play over at the park, okay?" Ginny had picked Kaitlyn up as she was saying that, then moving quickly with her over to Kaitlyn's bedroom. Frank saw that the surprised child still clung to her little spoon, and that the syrup was dripping on the back of Ginny's blouse.

<Ginny is very upset with you right now, Frank. She feels like you went ahead and deliberately set this situation up. She thinks you had this all planned out, to cause her harm in some way.>

Ginny, by my command, you are to bring Kaitlyn back here to let her finish her breakfast. You are to get calm, and tell me exactly what happened in our bedroom last night.

<Frank, this isn't a good way for you to be handling this. No amount of commanding her is going to achieve positive results as long as you have Kaitlyn present to be a witness to it.>

Ginny and Kaitlyn were coming back to the kitchen. Ginny looked very angry when she put Kaitlyn back in her chair. Frank noticed his daughter's spoon wasn't in either of her hands.

Ginny, by my command, continue feeding Kaitlyn her breakfast. We can have our talk at another time.

Frank got up from where he'd been sitting and went out to the garage to get some tools together for some of the work he wanted to accomplish in his back yard. He had been working for about forty five minutes before Kaitlyn and Ginny came out to the back yard. Kaitlyn went over to the swing set her parents had gotten for her and started playing with the swing. She had put one of her stuffed animals into the chair style swing, and she was pretending to be the mommy, giving the toy some pushes to make the swing go.

Ginny watched her daughter as she played, making sure that she was all right before coming over to where Frank was finishing up clearing out weeds and debris from one of the small pine trees he'd planted in their back yard the year before.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night, Frank. All I can tell you was that it wasn't planned. It just seemed to happen. I wasn't thinking about doing anything with her. I was going to wait and see what you did, then I was planning on doing that with Kevin, later, like I said I would. I don't understand what's happening to me. I never felt like this before, and I sure never acted like I'm acting now."

"Whether you understand it or not, it sure sounded to me like you were enjoying yourself in there last night. In fact, it sounded like that again, at three thirty this morning too."

"What can I do? I told you I'm sorry. Connie feels just as bad as I do. Neither of us understand what happened to us. Connie thinks you put something in our drinks. Something to make us really horny. Like Spanish Fly or something like that. Did you?"

"No. I already told you there wasn't anything special in any of the drinks. You've been extra horny ever since I got out of the hospital. Haven't you noticed?"

"Yes, I noticed. That was for you though. Last night wasn't the same. That wasn't me. Not like any me I recognized at least. When we were doing things, it felt good, but it didn't feel like it was really me that wanted to be doing those things with her. That time before, when the voices got you to put your gun in your mouth, did it feel like it was you that wanted to do it, or did it feel like they were making you do it?"

"Did you hear voices last night?"

"No. At least I don't remember hearing any if I did. It must have been something like that though, because I'd never do what I did. Connie wouldn't have either."

"You didn't tell me yet, whether you enjoyed it."

"Frank, I know you must have done something. I don't know how you could do it, but I know that isn't anything I'd just go ahead and do on my own with Connie."

"This was the first time you and Connie fooled around like that?"

Ginny started crying. She didn't answer me for a long time, but, when she did, all she said was:

"No."

"No?"

"When we were both kids, we kissed and did some touching, but not like what we did together last night. Nothing like that. I never wanted to do that before. Connie was even more upset than I was."

"What about when you two woke me up this morning? How did that get started again, if neither of you wanted to do anything?"

"I'm not sure. We both went to sleep after that first time. We didn't talk then or anything. When I woke up again, she was already licking me down there. I started doing the same to her. It just seemed like I was supposed to be doing that for her, since she was licking me already."

"What I want to know is what you expect me to do now? First there was your little deal with Kevin, and now you start this affair with Connie. Is this what I'm going to have to put up with, always wondering who you're going to be fucking next?"

"Frank, please don't say things like that. You know I don't feel like that. I want it to just be us, you and me. We won't see Kevin or Connie anymore. We'll move if you want to. Go some place and start over again."

"We could do that, but we'd be making new friends wherever we went. This isn't just about Kevin and Connie. It seems to me that you think its all right for you to act up, and I'm supposed to just forgive you for doing it. I wanted to fuck Connie to pay Kevin back for what you guys did when I was in the hospital. Instead of letting me do that, you threatened me that you'd fuck him if I fucked Connie. So I didn't fuck her, but then you ended up fucking her instead, and in our marriage bed. What kind of deal is that? Tell me why I should put up with that?"

"I don't know, Frank. I just know I don't want you doing that with anyone else, especially not Connie."

"Another thing I've been thinking about too. What about that guy from work, that time we had our big fight about getting married? You sure didn't waste any time letting him get in your pants. I never did anything about that either. Maybe that's what you think, that you can do whatever you want, and I won't ever do anything about it?"

"We weren't going together then. There wasn't anything wrong with me doing that. I thought we were through when I started dating him. I didn't know we were going to get back together again. It was one of those rebound things. He wasn't important to me."

"I know you said that, and that he was lousy in bed anyway. I accepted your explanation back then, but now, after Kevin and Connie, I'm having some problems with it."

"If you were going to have problems with it, it should have been before we got married, not four years later. You wait until things start getting really good for you, and then you suddenly start looking for ways to get rid of us so you keep all the good for yourself."

"Is that what you think? That I want to get rid of you and Kaitlyn so I can keep everything for myself?"

"I don't know what to think. Leave me alone, okay? Do whatever you want to, you will anyway."

Ginny moved away from him, and he got up from where he was kneeling and began gathering up all his lawn care tools. That hadn't gone very well. He thought he wasn't sure what he had been expecting to happen, but it hadn't been that.

<This is dangerous, Frank. What you're searching for doesn't exist. You will not be able to use your wife's unhappiness to bring out the truth about what you fear is happening.>

'Who is there for me to talk to besides you? I don't seem to be able to get any answers from you that make me believe I'm hearing the truth.'

<You refuse to believe the truth when you are being exposed to it. You remain suspicious without having any cause for being so.>

'Are you going to answer my question, or not?'

<You wish to replace my service to you with a different guardian as your liaison?>

'I want to talk to a different voice, one who will answer my questions honestly.'

<Very well. I will leave you now to go make some inquiries.>

I once again felt myself free of the voices. At first, being free of them seemed like an improvement to me. I'd been constantly shifting back and forth about the trade offs I was having to make when dealing with them. I didn't have the upper hand with them. I knew that, as did they. They told me whatever they chose to tell, and, if I raised questions of my own, they answered, when they bothered to answer me at all, with whatever they wanted me to believe. I knew I'd caught them out in a lie about my wife. I believed they had their own reasons for wanting me to believe some things that Ginny had been telling me.

I was beginning to wonder if those first visitors, the ones supposedly being punished for what they did to me, hadn't been telling me some truths in what they'd been saying. I'd accepted what CO2 had said to me about Ginny being faithful, and about Kaitlyn really being my daughter. I'd wanted to believe that though. When CO2 had told me, I hadn't examined what he said against what I already knew of my past relationship with Ginny. When she and I had talked, it had brought some of my earlier, unpleasant, memories, back to the forefront again.

I prided myself on being a logical thinking person. All my thoughts, when I separated them from what Ginny had said and was saying, and from what CO2 was trying to have me believe, told me that Ginny hadn't really loved me before. Connie had told me that Ginny had always been complaining about me before the voices returned to me. Even Kevin was trying to tell me that Ginny had been at least an equal partner as far as sharing responsibility for what had taken place that night in his car.

I remembered things she'd said to me on the phone the first night I'd called her, and had asked her if we could meet to discuss our future together. I remembered thinking then that Ginny didn't love me like I loved her. Now, she loved all the changes that the visitors had made in our lives. How much of this was me, and how much of it was the money, the bigger dick, and all the other enhancements they'd made to my technique, stamina, and ability to improve on my normal post ejaculation recovery times?

'I want what you promised, but without any interference with my thoughts or my memories. I don't want you misrepresenting things to me.'

I received no response. I'm not sure if I really expected one or not. I went to search for Ginny. If we were both alone together, I believed she and I could find a better way to speak our minds.

"Ginny, I've sent the voices away. I wasn't happy with the way things were starting to go with us. I think we can handle these things better ourselves."

I'd found her in the laundry area, putting in a fresh load of dirty laundry and separating the newly dried clothing into neatly folded piles of clean laundry. Kaitlyn was sitting on the floor by Ginny's feet, rolling the wheels on an overturned pink Barbie car that she sometimes played with. Ginny listened to what I said, then she reacted to it.

"You sent away the voices that were helping us? Why would you ever do such a thing? Call them back. Tell them you didn't mean it."

"I can't do that. I don't control when they come, or when they decide they want to start talking to me again."

"What about the money?"

"Forget about the money for right now. I don't care that much about the money. I'm more worried about what's going to be happening with us."

"I care. Kaitlyn cares. We need that money to do the things we talked about doing."

"There's more, more besides the money."

"What do you mean?"

"They've been giving me other kinds of help too. Stuff you didn't know about."

"Give me a for instance, Frank. What kind of help?"

"Like with my dick size, and fixing it so I can tell what turns you on and can make you hotter. They made it so I can last longer than I used to, and so I can recover faster and be ready to go again after I do cum. They were also letting me know what you were really thinking about some things."

"It wasn't just a reaction to your medication like you told me?"

"No, it was them."

"When it went back to being small again?"

"I told them to do that."

"Why would you do that? You knew it was better for me the new way. I can't believe you'd be so selfish, Frank."

"I didn't want you to only love me for the size of my dick."

"Why not? That isn't the only reason I love you though. I loved you before too, when it wasn't as nice as it is now. Wait, have you checked on things since you sent them away? Is the money still in our accounts and in the closet? Did you check to see if they changed your penis size?"

I reached for my crotch before she could do it, but it was still like it had been before I sent CO2 away. I went to the closet in the hallway and opened up the bottom show box underneath three other shoe boxes that really held shoes. The money was still there. I still had the sexual response meters for Ginny and Connie when I checked on them too. The only thing missing was CO2 apparently.

"Its all still there."

"Tell me why you wanted to send them away, Frank? Things are going so well for us, and you decide to just ruin it, for no reason?"

"I have my reasons. Good ones too. I don't like being lied to. Not by them, and not by you."

"What lies? I told you the truth about what happened last night. I told you about Kevin too. What lies?"

"Never mind then. This isn't helping like I'd hoped it would. I don't think I can trust you anymore. I don't know for sure who's lying to me, but I'm sure someone is. Maybe all of you are."

"What are we supposed to be lying about? Can you tell me that much at least?"

"I told you I'm not sure yet. I just know someone has to be lying. If I find out that its you, Ginny, and you didn't tell me what it was before I was able to find out on my own, then we're finished. No matter what."

"What am I supposed to say when you won't even tell me what you think I've been lying about?"

"I think you told me lies about that time we were split up, and about that guy you were fucking. I think you lied when you told me about you and Kevin, and I think you've lied all along, ever since before we were married, about loving me."

"Why would I marry you and have your children if I didn't really love you? I didn't lie to you about sleeping with someone when we were split up. You asked me if I was sleeping with him and I admitted I was. I told you everything about what happened with Kevin. What did he tell you? Did he say I started it?"

"Either you lied to me, or the voices did. I'm trying to have one of the voices replaced with another one. I hope the new one will tell me the truth."

"The only thing I didn't tell you about that time we were broken up, was about another man I spent some time with. I didn't sleep with him or anything like that. The time with Kevin, I'll admit that I was the one who first encouraged him to kiss me, and I did put my hand on him right when we first started kissing. Connie had always bragged about how big he was, and I just wanted to find out for myself, that's all. It was his idea for us to get in the back though, and he did that with his hand without me knowing he was going to do it. I tried stopping him as soon as I could, right after he started doing it to me with his finger. It took so long for him to stop because he wouldn't listen to me, not because I hadn't already asked him to stop. Even though I might have liked it, I still kept asking him to stop. When he pulled his pants down, I never did touch him, even when he asked me to, and, as soon as he tried sticking it into me, I started yelling at him and trying to kick him away. That's really all that happened, Frank."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.