Liz Gets A Job At The Corner Shop  - Cover

Liz Gets A Job At The Corner Shop

by darkperil

Copyright© 2006 by darkperil

Erotica Sex Story: Ashley had gone about his expansion plans for the shop by offering a selection of baked goods made on the premises and provide a place for patrons to sit, drink coffee and buy cakes. As sales increased, he decided that he needed a new sales assistant that turned him on and that would attract customers. He'd always fancied Liz McDonald, so he decided to hire her...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Ashley had gone about his expansion plans for the shop by offering a selection of baked goods made on the premises and provide a place for patrons to sit, drink coffee and buy cakes. As sales increased, he decided that he needed a new sales assistant that turned him on and that would attract customers. He'd always fancied Liz McDonald, so he decided to hire her. When she arrived for the first day on the job, Liz had turned up wearing a tight white shirt, which showed of the curves of her breasts that were supported in a white half-cup bra. As she stretched to replace some bottles on one of the shelves, the shear material of her shirt pulled tight over her tits, her nipples and areola were clearly visible. To finish off her outfit she wore a short black lycra mini-skirt, with shear black stockings, and a pair of black high-heels. Bending over, her skirt rode slightly up over her buttocks, showing the tops of her stockings, as well as revealing a small thatch of blonde hair, peeking out of her white panties. Ashley had to keep going to "check the stock" so he could relieve his erection by wanking and shooting his load into a large plastic container, so he didn't waste any of his spunk. After a cumming for the third time that day, he decided that Liz would need a uniform.

The next day, Liz arrived before the shop had opened, and was greeted by Ashley. "You need to wear a uniform. If you do, and you do everything I ask of you, I'll give you a 300 percent pay rise." he said, handing her the package, "You can change in the store-room. Oh, and don?t wear a bra!"

Starting at her feet, Liz would have to wear a pair of 6 inch high-heels, black stockings, black suspenders. The rest of the uniform was based on a maid's outfit. It consisted of a black, pleated mini-skirt that was so short it barely covered her backside, a white apron, and a white shirt that had no buttons. This would mean that her unfettered tits would be seen when she leant forward and would allow easy access to each of her breasts that hung freely under the shirt. The garment was all topped off with a white maid's hat.

As Liz removed her clothes and began to dress in the maid's uniform, Ashley stood by the door and pulled out his already stiff penis and began to masturbate again. Liz couldn't believe that she was doing this, but she was desperate for the money. As she dressed she could hear the distinctive sound of Ashley's foreskin slapping as he furiously wanked over the sight of the 40-year old woman getting dressed.

By the time she'd finished, Ashley had opened the shop, and he needed her to go and stock the shelves with cakes. Two male customers walked in as Liz trotted to one of the shelves, and leant forward to reveal her panties. One of the customers nudged the other and pointed at Liz, "I think we'll stay here for a coffee!"

Ashley smiled at the remark and took the two guys orders. When Liz came back to the storeroom for some more cakes, Ashley followed her in. As she reached over the counter, Ashley pushed her in the back and held her on the table.

"Those guys noticed you, and I think we'll get more customers if you weren't wearing these!" So saying, he pulled off Liz's white panties, revealing her well-fucked vagina. Using the fingers on his spare hand he prised open Liz's slit. "You?re a bit dry, we need your cunt shining," he said, as he pushed his ring finger deep into her cunt.

Soon, Liz?s cunt was soon streaming as Ashley continued to piston his finger into her and Liz got hotter and hotter. Ashley heard another customer walk in, he pulled his finger out of her cunt. Liz's labia were now protruding due to the amount of blood pumped into them and were covered in her juices making them glisten.

Ashley picked up Liz's panties and put them in his pocket, and told her to continue stacking the shelves. As he dealt with another customer, Liz went about her business. The two men sitting down could now see up her skirt as she stretched to stack the shelves. "Look at that, she's not wearing panties!" said one of them, and pulled out his prick under the table and began to wank. Just before he was going to cum, he called Liz over, and asked her to pick up something he had dropped on the floor, under the table. As she crawled under the table, she heard him grunt and felt something warm hit her on the side of the face.

Looking around, she saw the guys prick pointing straight at her face. Another stream of spunk shot from his prick, this time landing on her face and across her lips. Liz quickly crawled out from under the table. "Here's a tip," said the guy who'd cummed on her face, handing her twenty pounds. She wiped her face clean with a hankie, and licked her red lips clean of spunk. "I think we'll come here again," he said to Ashley as he left the shop.

The shop was empty when Ashley approached Liz as she stood behind the counter. Reaching over to the bread bin, he pulled out a thick French stick. The bread was very hard, with a very rough crust, and was about 10 inches long. "Put this in your cunt," Ashley said, handing her the bread. "Put the bread on the ground, and then spread your cunt over the end of it. I want to see how far your cunt will open, and how lose you are."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.