Small Token of my Gratitude - Cover

Small Token of my Gratitude

Copyright© 2006 by GoldenMage

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Retired merchant mariner helps an alien who finds himself stranded on Earth. To show his gratitude the alien gives him a few 'small' gifts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

While crossing vast distances of space my space yacht was designed to employ inter-dimensional and hyperspace travel however in system such speeds could be dangerous. Still, the 250,000 mile trip from the Earth to the moon had been completed in less than a minute so I had to wonder just how long it would take to travel from Earth to Mars. With both planets orbiting the same star at varying speeds the distance between the two varies. At their closest points of orbit Earth and Mars are about 34 million miles apart while they are over 249 million miles apart at their farthest points of separation.

Eventually I turned to Vargas for my answer and was quite pleased at his inventiveness while explaining things to me. Having been a fan of Star Trek for years I was delighted when he expressed things using the show's definition of Impulse and Warp speeds. He had already been referring to our engine designs using Sub-light and Hyperspace classifications. Vargas explained that we had been moving at a quarter impulse power when we traveled between Earth and the moon since moving any faster would be pointless when we added the necessary time to de-accelerate in a fashion safe for biological passengers who weren't being held in some form of stasis. Currently Mars was pretty far away from Earth at about 213 million miles. Traveling at Warp .5 we would be able to safely navigate and still reach our destination in a reasonable timeframe.

I did the math in my head and realized that Warp .5 was about 338 million miles an hour! Damn that's fast! The Mars Rovers had needed a full seven months to reach Mars when the two planets had been much closer together.

Just under fifty minutes after we'd left Earth we entered orbit around Mars. I instructed the ships AI, whom I had named Spock, to maintain orbit over the factory. Just after Spock had cleared the two Droid manned fighter craft for takeoff, I entered the shuttle craft and began pre-flight checks. About three minutes later I was given clearance and took my first turn at piloting a shuttle craft. It was fun to be at the controls and I enjoyed myself immensely. The hours I'd spent using the flight simulator served me well. The two fighter craft maintained escort positions until I had landed safely inside the factory's main hangar bay. Then they returned to maintain guard positions around the Stallion.

Since I was the only biological entity to ever be in the factory complex, I was wearing a space suit designed specifically for me. There was some sort of breathing mechanism as well as a system for regulating body temperature. When the factory was finished there would eventually be living quarters but for now any food or water I might require, or any bodily functions I might need to take care of would require a trip back to the shuttle.

If you're now picturing me in a bulky space suit like NASA uses, think again. The material of the suit was light and reasonably thin. It fit me like a second skin and yet performed as promised and kept me nicely warmed. The breathing mechanism was worn like a backpack and weighed less than seven pounds. I didn't feel encumbered by either the suit or the backpack unit.

Though Vargas's Crystal form was comfortably housed in the Spatial Distortion Chamber currently aboard the Stallion, he was able to 'be with me' by utilizing the body of a droid designed to be somewhat humanoid in appearance as in two legs, two arms, and a head containing optical receptors, audio pickups, and a speaker from which speech could emerge. This was definitely designed to be the 'factory' model and not for use in a residential setting — in other words the droids body was functional but ugly. Still, it was nice to have someone drive me around in one of the hover cars as we visited the many areas of the continent sized factory. Parts of the factory were already beginning production. Soon, once the rest of the impressive structure was completed, this factory would out produce the one on the moon many times over.

I was somewhat awed by the massive Replicator units that were being utilized to produce some of the largest and most complex components. Now that these enormous Replicator units were coming online, the larger ship components would be produced at a much faster rate and then sent onto the shipyard where they would be assembled into new ships. Of course the Replicator units could produce a nearly unlimited number of things provided they were fed the right design and the correct raw materials.

I could see thousands of Droids in motion almost everywhere I looked; some were busy finishing construction, others were feeding raw materials or base components into various machines, while still others were packaging the finished goods for shipment via the Inter-System Freighters. There were quite a large variety of Droids here in the factory and it was obvious that their designs were highly specialized.

I greeted the factories fleet of management and engineering AIs and congratulated them on their progress. As with Vargas they were very courteous to me and seemed quite appreciative of my praise.


After the factory tour, I flew the shuttle back to the Stallion once again escorted by the two Droid piloted fighter craft. I had the Stallion give me a fly by tour of the rest of the massive 'red' planet before changing course for the moon facility.

As always my mind was following multiple trains of thought simultaneously. I was reviewing the many details of the plan Vargas and I had made for protecting the solar system and the surrounding region of the galaxy. Another section of my multi-tasking mind was thinking about how I wanted to handle things on Earth. Yet another area was focused on selecting, designing, and building all of the necessary items for colonizing other planets. At the same time I was thinking of the pleasant surprises awaiting Tammy when her time in the medical suite was complete.

Tammy had asked to be transformed to an Atlantisean female without asking for very many of the details. Yes, she did know that she would have two hearts and quite a few other health related improvements. Tammy also knew that her mind would work much better. On the other hand she had completely missed some of the changes that related to sexual function and arousal. For instance the skin of her breasts would be very ticklish and sensitive. Her nipples would be like two G-spots. In addition to the one clitoris at the top of her slit, she also would possess six others evenly spaced around the inside of her pussy in such a way that a deeply penetrating cock would be massaging all six at once. These six inner 'clits' were somewhat prehensile and would feel like mini tongues against my cock. She would now have exquisite control over the muscles surrounding the sheath of her pussy. She would also find that her anal passageway had been altered in the same way and produced a natural lubrication of its own when she was aroused. The six inner clits in her anal passageway were retractable and would only extend outward during anal sex. With the six inner clits and the muscle control in her anal passageway anal sex would be extremely pleasurable for her. Her throat also had the six retractable clits nestled in a ring; these clits would extend outward only during oral sex. Finally she would be multi-orgasmic able to enjoy chain orgasms that lasted as long as twenty or thirty minutes at a time.

Of the fourteen thousand recruits on the moon base about a quarter were male and the remaining three quarters were female. Each of the Atlantisean females had the same sexual package that Tammy had by now received.

We arrived back at the moon facility in what were 'early evening' hours for those living there. The living quarters were nice though somewhat plain compared to what they would be on the Atlantis. At this point the bulk of the recruits had been processed and educated regarding the 'history' of Atlantis that the AIs had prepared. I walked through the women's quarters and had the joy of seeing thousands of beautiful women unashamedly naked in my presence.

While the memories of each woman had been altered to fit in with the Atlantis history they'd recently learned, their basic personalities were in place. Since I'd scanned each of the recruits personally I had avoided selecting any who were outright bitches and knew that each of these women was quite nice. I roamed through the bounty of beauty and carefully selected about sixty of the women to serve as concubines in my harem. I wanted to select them for both personality and beauty so I ended up scanning several hundred women. Over time, if I found I especially enjoyed the presence of a woman I might choose to elevate her to the status of wife.

I led the members of my harem to the space yacht Vargas had built for me. My quarters were large and lavishly appointed as were all of the living areas on the yacht. There was a set of stairs leading from my bedroom down one deck to the Harem's quarters. I telepathically bonded each of the women I had selected to myself. They would now willingly serve as my concubines, as mothers to my children, and as nursemaids to any children my wives might bear to me. Now that these women were bound and in place I was ready to awaken the one woman I had already decided to have as one of my wives!


The moment I saw Tammy emerge from the medical facility fully awake and alert a great weight seemed to lift from my mind. I hadn't even realized how much I missed her presence. She had become a delightful source of joy in my life and now I could be with her again. From the way her entire face lit with a joyful smile when she laid eyes on me I guess she must feel the same way about me.

I had a blast showing her all that had been accomplished during her stay in the medical suite. She found it all very interesting and exciting. When I introduced her to my concubines she spent a great deal of time talking with the women. Tammy seemed to find it incredible that they all had consistent memories of an Atlantisean history.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.