Small Token of my Gratitude - Cover

Small Token of my Gratitude

Copyright© 2006 by GoldenMage

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Retired merchant mariner helps an alien who finds himself stranded on Earth. To show his gratitude the alien gives him a few 'small' gifts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We soon were enjoying the challenge of roasting marshmallows without burning them or our fingers.

Tammy's fingers got all gooey with melted marshmallow and I gently took her hand and sucked her fingers clean one by one and then her thumb. She really seemed to like that and I suspect the next few times she got her hand all sticky was partially on purpose; but that was fine with me. I wanted her to enjoy herself, to receive pleasure, and if she chose to give pleasure to do it with joy.

This young woman had come through a lot and not experienced very many of the joys and pleasures life had to offer. I wanted her experiences with me to bring her what she'd been bereft of before.

She was on her knees in front of the fireplace resting on her elbows while holding the roasting stick in the right position to roast her marshmallow without burning it. I said "Oh you've got it in the right place — better not move!" just before coming up behind her and burying my face in her muff! I licked everything I could reach including the crinkly little rosebud of her asshole.

"Aaeei! You expect me to stay still while you do that?" she exclaimed.

"Well you don't want to burn your marshmallow you know," I replied as I momentarily pulled back from her delightful butt.

She laid the roasting stick on the bricks covering the floor in front of the fireplace and then moved to lie down on the rug with her legs spread.

"Would you do that some more Bill? I've almost never had a man eat my pussy before and it was really feeling nice."

I answered her question by settling myself between her toned legs and continuing my delightful task of eating her delicious little pussy. I found her clit and sucked it between my lips while worrying the tip of it with my tongue. At the same time I gently slid two fingers into her now moistened pussy and curled them upwards until I found her g-spot which I then gently rubbed. A few minutes later and my taste buds were rewarded with the surprisingly sweet liquid gushing forth during her orgasm.

While she was coming down from her orgasm I moved my head up and began to gently suckle on her right breast.

"Ooh! That feels so good right now!" she said as she arched her back pushing more of her sensitive tit into my mouth.

I kept to my task but alternated every so often between her breasts and occasionally moved higher to kiss her sweet lips. On one of my trips up to her mouth Tammy gently grabbed a handful of my hair and held me there. After a while I lie down on my side next to her, wrapped an arm around her and continued our pleasant tongue duel.

"I'm sorry Bill. I mean I love being here with you — and kissing you isn't like anything I've ever done before — it's just so much better! But I've got to go pee!" she said as she jumped up and raced to the bathroom.

I laughed as I stood up. I closed the glass doors on the fireplace to guard from stray sparks. Picked up the mugs, roasting sticks, tray, and the half bag of marshmallows and took them into the kitchen. Then I ran to the bedroom and into the bathroom just as she was wiping herself.

She made a little "Eek!" sound and blushed before saying "You're not supposed to see that!"

She stood and I moved to the toilet and began to piss. She just stood there and watched like she'd never seen a guy take a leak before.

"I thought you weren't supposed to see this?" I teased causing her to blush again.

She turned away and I said "Oh go ahead and look Tammy! I'm just teasing you. You can even try aiming it if you'd like."

"Really?"

"Yes really — but only if you get here before I'm done."

She came up behind me and reached around to my front grabbing my big dick in her dainty little hand and aiming it into the bowl making circles in the water with the still strong stream of piss.

"I can feel it moving through your dick like water in a fire hose," she told me.

"Well I can feel your nipples pressing into my back like to hot little coals," I replied. "I also like the feel of your hand holding my dick."

She gave me a soft smile and said "I like that too. I hope you really mean that you like it Bill, because I like it a lot!"

Her hands backed up her words as she gently stroked my member from the early stages of erection through full rigidity. Using my cock like a handle the young wench guided me into the bedroom and onto the center of the master bed.

The rest of our evening was filled with the mutual pleasures of sexual fulfillment. Once she got worked up Tammy stayed hot for several hours and we didn't get to sleep until near two in the morning.


Over the next few days I'd wake up fully refreshed after about three hours of sleep. I'd ease out of bed as quietly as possible leaving Tammy to sleep as long as she'd like. I used the next five or six hours to visit with Vargas and the other AIs and check up on the progress of our plans.

Each morning since Tammy had been with me I'd arrived back at the cottage just before she woke up so she never wondered where I'd been off to. I'd take a quick shower and get the coffee started and usually the sounds of the shower would start to wake her and the smell of fresh coffee would finish the job. Tammy liked to help make the breakfast and I learned that she'd never really been shown how to do much cooking before and seemed pleased to have the opportunity to learn.

Soon our week was drawing to a close. There were so many positive moments that we shared together and each one of them let me know that we were becoming fast friends; yet such moments were so numerous that were I to detail them here I fear I might run out of time to tell the rest of the story so I will summarize things a bit.

Tammy seemed more comfortable with being in my presence with every hour we spent together and less thrilled with the money side of things. What I mean to say is that she didn't like thinking of me as a "paying john" since I'd been treating her like a friend. Tammy confronted me about it near the middle of the week.

"Listen Little Darling, I made a deal with you and while I had hoped from the first moment I laid eyes on you that we could be the best of friends — I also realize that in some ways money provides a sense of security. So here's what I'd like to do: First, you accept the money we'd already agreed upon. I have plenty and you should have some money of your own. Second, when the week is up the money side of our agreement is over — but you are welcome to stay with me as long as you like. I've really enjoyed our time together so far and would just love it if you stayed with me permanently."

Sometimes I'm a long winded air bag, but before I could get anything else out Tammy had solved the problem by jumping into my arms and smothering me with kisses.

So, that was that. Tammy and I both gained a home and a family just by accepting each other. She was happy and content taking care of the domestic home making type activities and I've always been just enough of a neat freak to not leave too many messes behind anyway.


We had been enjoying our pleasant life together at the cabin for just over a month when Tammy opened up fully to me and told me her whole story. She had come to associate the name Tammy with the good life she now lived so I chose to continue calling her that name much to her delight. Since she'd opened up to me I decided to share a few things with her.

I took her out to the meadow where the willow tree once stood. It was about two in the afternoon on a blustery day in late November. Not too far away there was a stand of pine trees. I asked Tammy to pick one to be our Christmas tree. She picked out a nice eight footer that was very full. I had her stand about two feet behind me and to my right while I stood about fifteen feet away from the tree. Carefully I let out a thin beam of energy and used it to cut the tree off at the base of the trunk. Now she might have been thinking I was using some elaborate type of new tool — except I was naked and hadn't been carrying anything with me at all!

I turned to face her expecting to see a shocked look on her face. Tammy did have a slightly puzzled look, but didn't seem all that upset.

"Doesn't that raise any questions for you Tammy?" I asked somewhat surprised at her calm demeanor.

"Questions? Who me?" she said with a smirk on her pretty face.

"Well, yes. I was sure that you'd have a question or two after that."

"Bill, if that is your real name, you didn't go prying into my personal affairs and showed me every kindness and courtesy; in truth you treated me far better than I probably deserved. So then, how should I repay your kindness and courtesy? Certainly not by prying into your affairs.

"I've had questions for a while now, but I figure you'll answer them when you're ready," she informed me.

"Tammy, I wouldn't have shown you this if I wasn't ready to answer your questions. I must say there might be a few things I can't tell you just yet — but there's an awful lot that I am ready to say. So, if you have questions — just ask. The only request I have for you is that you keep what you learn to yourself. Deal?"

"Yes Bill, you've got a deal.

"My first question," Tammy said as she placed both hands on my chest, "is why do you have two hearts?"

"You're one very observant young woman! How long have you known about that?" I asked.

"You know I like falling asleep with my head on your chest. One night I moved a bit and suddenly I was hearing two heart beats. Then when I moved a bit closer to the second one, it became louder and the first one became softer. I've been very curious about that for a long time. At first I wondered if it was some sort of strange birth defect and I was worried that maybe you weren't going to be okay, but now that I've seen the nifty little trick with the tree there I'm thinking there's another story," Tammy said.

"Well you're right about there being another story. Have you ever heard of Atlantis?"

"I've seen some movies that mentioned it. Why?" Tammy wanted to know.

"Well there are literally thousands of stories that mention another continent with an advanced race of beings. Some tales tell of a vast earthquake that blotted the land mass from existence. Other stories say that it is really an underwater civilization. In any case, all of the stories seem to share a common theme and that is that Atlantis was lost to the rest of the world.

"Most people think that it was all a myth. Some few believe that the Atlantiseans developed space travel and left our world long ago never to return."

I stopped talking for a moment while trying to gage her reaction to what I'd said so far.

"Go on! You can't just stop mid stream like that — not unless you want to drive me crazy!" Tammy protested.

"Well I wanted to make sure you were interested and didn't think I'd gone off my rocker or anything.

"The fact is Tammy that the Atlantiseans were so far advanced beyond the rest of Earth's sentient population that we were feared and misunderstood. There seemed to be two choices for us: remain here while fearful humans overran us with their shear numbers simply out of their misguided fear of us or leave the planet of our birth to go exploring amongst the stars. In all honesty it was a relatively easy choice to make. For millennia things went well, we met with other races and exchanged goods and knowledge. Most meetings were in peace and were mutually beneficial to all parties.

"Unfortunately one of our encounters brought about a terrific plague on our people and I was the only one of my kind to have survived. The Archons of Atlantis, who now serve me, were able to determine that my DNA holds immunity to the disease that so quickly eliminated the rest of my people. Unfortunately they were unable to react in time to save my people."

"Who are the Archons and not to be rude but why do they serve you?" Tammy asked.

"The Archons are a crystal based life form with extreme intelligence, a great deal of creativity, and phenomenal loyalty to the people of Atlantis. For thousands and thousands of years they have served Atlantis and Atlantis has served them. Our two kinds benefit each other in an elective symbiotic relationship."

"My biology teacher talked about parasitic and symbiotic relationships; but what's an elective symbiotic relationship?" Tammy wondered.

"You'll learn more as time goes by Tammy, but the basic concept is that the relationship was entered into by the mutual agreement of both parties and over time both parties have elected to continue the relationship. It might be simpler to think of the Archons as very dear and trusted friends who are very intelligent, loyal, and truly interested in helping us. In return they deserve our respect and whenever necessary, our assistance," I told her.

Tammy thought about this quietly for a moment or two and then shifted topics entirely. A rather comical expression crossed her face as she said "So you came back to Earth. Once you found out how screwed up the place is did you wish you'd gone someplace else?"

"Well, I've been observing the planet for some forty odd years now. One of your Earth expressions 'it isn't all a bed of roses' does come to mind," I replied.

A very concerned look appeared on Tammy's pretty face as she asked in hushed tones, "So what will you do now? You're people are extinct and you are the last of your kind. You came here to find help and instead learned that everything's pretty much a mess. What are you going to do?"

"You make it sound hopeless Tammy; but I have great hope. I developed a plan and only set out to execute it a short while ago and during that time something wonderful happened — I met you!"

That brought about another series of hugs and another kiss and for the next hour or so her whole face lit with a thousand watt smile.

"Let's get this tree in a stand and I'll tell you more. I've a few interesting things I can show you as well."

We took the tree into the house and placed it in the stand. I filled the pan with a mix of warm water and pancake syrup to keep the tree from dropping its needles.

"I found the stand for the tree, but no decorations and no lights. We'll have to go into town and find some a bit later," I told Tammy.

"The tree can wait a day or two Bill. Please tell me more," Tammy suggested.

"Alright then, I will tell you more. Come to the kitchen with me. I'd like to get something warm to drink."

We talked over a cup of hot chocolate.

"At my request, the Archons have done extensive testing of my DNA as well as the DNA of many humans here on Earth. Interestingly enough there are quite a few humans that share many of my DNA characteristics and the AIs have devised a way to alter human DNA to match my Atlantisean DNA."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.