Joining The Family - Cover

Joining The Family

Copyright© 2006 by GoldenMage

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mark marries into a family lifestyle he could have imagined only in his wildest dreams!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I met my wife Lynn at the end of our sophomore year of college and fell in love with her sweet and kind personality, her sparkling eyes, her beautiful face and her fantastic figure. Lynn was a genuine catch in every sense of the word and I was thrilled one year later when she accepted my marriage proposal.

Lynn's mom lived in Chicago and her dad and step mom lived in St. Louis. Since Lynn had enrolled at the University of Chicago she was living with her mom during her college years and I was often over to visit so I felt I knew her mom pretty well. I had met her dad and step mom on numerous occasions before the wedding and had even formally asked his blessing on our marriage. Yeah, I know that sounds corny to some, but it seemed to make a real difference to her parents. When you get married you're not just starting a relationship with one person, your also entering into new relationships with their family members and often their close friends as well. It can pay to be a bit sensitive to their concerns during the beginning of these new relationships and sometimes doing so can pay big dividends in the end. In any case, though I had spent sometime with her dad and step mom before the wedding, I certainly didn't really feel like I new them that well. At least with Lynn's family it wasn't like there were a whole lot of them to get to know - just her parents and a few other relatives; Lynn was an only child and both of her parents were as well.

I remember the first time I went to visit Lynn's dad and step mom after we were married. It was in the summer of 1982 about two years after the wedding. They'd been up to visit us once or twice before and of course at graduation time, but now it was our turn to make the trip. Since we were still getting started out with our careers and needed to watch our finances, we drove the five hours to their place.

Both Lynn and I took Friday and Monday off of work. We made the drive down on Thursday evening so we could enjoy a bit more time for our visit. I'd never really been to St. Louis before so of course Friday was filled with all of the obligatory sight seeing. They took me to see the Arch and several other local points of interest and that pretty much filled the day on Friday. In the evening we watched a few movies and then went to bed.

Lynn's dad and mom had split up when she was six. Every summer Lynn had spent in St. Louis with her dad and step mom. Lynn had made friends of quite a few of the older folks in her dad's neighborhood and still sent Christmas cards to them each year. Mrs. Bailey, an older woman in her late fifties, babysat Lynn when both her dad and step mom were at work. Lynn had called her prior to our trip to find out what day she could visit Mrs. Bailey. Saturday turned out to be the best since her Dad had tickets for all of us to see the Cards play the Cubs on Sunday.

Lynn and Mrs. Bailey were going to meet for lunch, then go shopping, and end their time together at the local movie theater watching a chick flick the two both wanted to see. Lynn knows that I'm not a real fan of shopping and that combined with the chick flick made her suggest that I just walk her over to Mrs. Bailey's house and spend a few minutes saying hello. That's what I did and when they were ready to go out I just walked back to my father-in-law Dave's house.

When I got back to Dave and Beverly's place I noticed some subtle differences. Beverly had changed into a semi-sheer off the shoulder peasant blouse that showed an amazing amount of cleavage and a fairly daring mini-skirt. Dave had turned on a baseball game and asked Beverly to get us each a beer. Dave stayed in his comfy leather recliner and I sat on the sofa. Both of us had a good view of a very good game and I must admit that it was quite pleasant having an attractive woman tending to the beer and snacks in such skimpy clothing.

Now my wife Lynn has a nice set of tits, but her dad was obviously a breast man since his second wife had what must have been 36EE knockers on her petite frame and she wasn't wearing a bra under her blouse so just watching them sway back and forth as she moved or bent down to serve the drinks and snacks was quite a treat in itself. Dave seemed to be completely at ease with her outfit and the fact that I could see an enormous expanse of cleavage and the occasional nipple flash. More surprising to me was the sight of her gorgeous panty free ass when her mini-skirt rode up as she bent at the waist to serve Dave!

Anyway, after the game was over, Dave put on a sort of B grade movie that he liked that showed a lot of T & A but fell just short of any real sex. I had to admit that watching the film in front of my in-laws seemed a bit awkward since I didn't really know them that well yet; but regardless of any awkwardness in the situation I'm a guy and the movies constant display of gorgeous female flesh was very stimulating. I couldn't seem to hide the hard-on that I'd acquired. I finally thought I'd accomplished it with a carefully positioned pillow when Dave spoke up and said "Beverly, Mark looks uncomfortable. Go over and help him out."

Maybe I'm just naïve, but I didn't have the slightest clue as to what Beverly would be doing to "help me out". She turned towards me and after walking about half way, fell to her knees and crawled the rest of the way. She didn't stop until she was between my legs. Placing a hand on each of my inner thighs she pushed my legs farther apart. Quickly she pushed her blouse down uncovering both of her marvelous breasts and then deftly unbuckled my pants, opened the snap, lowered the zipper and extracted my cock from my underwear in a series of seamless movements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.