Sex Ain't Cheap - Cover

Sex Ain't Cheap

by Softly

Copyright© 2006 by Softly

Erotica Sex Story: What is a wife to do when her husband's and her boss suduces her, taking her time and again for years, and then takes the virginity of her five daughters? The bachelor party was the last straw.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   .

Our story starts in 1980. That was the year that Floyd and I graduated from Business College, and got married. Since we were good Catholic kids who were taught that contraceptives were sinful, we got pregnant; boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. All were wonderful girls. Floyd had a job as engineer for Norfolk & Salem RR, right here in Roanoke. When my youngest started first grade, I took a position in Norfolk & Salem's main office. I had put on a lot of weight during the time that I was having children. We felt that five were all we could raise, so I had my tubes tied. What a relief to be able to have sex without worrying that I would get pregnant again.

Since the company medical program paid for the operation, and I took time off for it, it was in my personnel file that I had been "fixed."

I'm Donna. Floyd and I am a couple of wild kids from the country. We work hard, and we party hard, always have. That included a liking for moonshine. If you have never had any, be warned. Some of it can be 200 proof. I mean a one-ounce glass can take you off your feet for an hour.

As a fatty, no one paid much attention to me at work. Then I got a burr under my butt. I started to work out, and went on a strict diet. Slowly but surely my weight came off, pound by pound. I'm sort of tall with a wide butt, and long skinny legs. If I don't have a bra on, my breasts sag, even though they are quite large.

When I got to one hundred and forty-five pounds, Mr. Ghibus, the main owner of Norfolk & Salem took an interest in me. At first I didn't realize that he was coming on to me. But when the President and Chairman of the Board stops to make small talk with you, you have to know that something is going on. I was flattered and very proud that my hard work on the diet was having an effect on men.

What I did not realize was that Wolf Ghibus was just not any man. A billionaire many times over, he was a king who was used to getting anything that he wanted. He posted on the bulletin board that he, the officers, and select freight routers, which I was, were to attend a three-day retreat at the Greenbrier Hotel. It is known for hosting the rich and famous. Even presidents stay there. I didn't notice that there would be eight women and eight men.

Floyd was on a week long run to California. I had my mother take care of the kids. The first day, an IBM representative made a presentation. We found out that management was introducing a brand new computer freight tracking system, giving real time location feedback. Great, I thought.

That night after dinner, we all adjoined, after changing into more casual attire, to a satellite cabin, which most people would consider a large one-story home. It was complete with a wet bar, and bartender, who announced that among the drinks available was expensive moonshine.

Several of the girls had never had any. So, smarty-pants me, said, "Take a shot glass of 'shine, toss it down, and have a coke chaser. Like this." Whoa, this is good stuff, I thought. I took another.

A trio started to play soft dance music. I love to dance, but Floyd doesn't. I sat swaying to the music. Wolf came up to me, while offering his hand.

We danced close, with my head on his shoulder. My legs got rubbery. "The moonshine is getting to me," I whispered. Then I giggled.

When the dance ended, Wolf suggested that we get some fresh air. He took me down the hall. But instead of going out the rear door, we entered a dark bedroom, with a screened patio door. "Sit here, Donna, I must use the bathroom."

I sat on the bed. Honestly, the thought had not occurred to me that he would come on to me with other employees in the building. Had I been sober, and wandered around a bit, I would have found that all the women were in the same shape as me, and an executive was coming on to her. It was and had always been one of the perks of the company. I just had to lie down. The next thing that I knew, I was on my back naked. Wolf Ghibus, a shorter and thinner person than me, was on me, between my legs with his cock in me, slowly moving in and out of me. "What are you doing?" I asked, knowing instantly that that was a dumb question.

He chuckled. "You have nothing to fear, Donna. I know that you can't get pregnant."

I was still foggy from the booze. But not so foggy that I screamed, or hit Wolf. Both my husband's and my job depended on this man. We had five girls to raise, which costs a fortune. If letting Wolf Ghibus have his way with me helped Floyd and me do that, then so be it.

His thrusts were just enough to stimulate my insides. His cock gently bumped my cervix. He fit between my legs nicely. Soon I was relaxed, having accepted what was. With my arms above my head, I closed my eyes. Without willing it, my hips slowly undulated to match his strokes. He whispered, "That a girl."

Two more times that night, he rolled me onto my back, so that he could use me. I came all three times, so concluded that it wasn't so bad.

Of course, I never told Floyd. He would have become a crazy man. The last thing that I needed was my husband on death row.

From then on, when Floyd was on a long run, Wolf would Take me somewhere for an evening of sex. It was all very discrete. This went on for years. Neither my friends nor co-workers got wind of what Wolf was doing to me. By the year 2005, all of my girls were nineteen or older. Our costs to put them through the university were unbelievable.

Wolf offered to give each one in turn a scholarship. But there was a price to pay. We discussed it one day in bed. I screamed, "What?" When he told me that he wanted to take their virginity.

"That is a horrible suggestion. You are a sex craved old man."

"Perhaps. But your daughters are very attractive young ladies who will be sexually active soon, if they aren't already."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.