Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 9: Stowaways

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Stowaways - Follow the Anderson kids to summer camp and the parents on their anniversary Caribbean cruise where everyone enjoys the many pleasing activities offered them on their vacations starting of course with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

"After you have your morning snacks feel free to pass by my kitchen and sample my Blueberry Pancakes and Sausage Delights breakfast special; just remember, no one gets in without swiping their credit card through my card machine first, and no one gets out without leaving me a good tip."

Susan, who was in the middle of consuming her morning snack giggled and had to cough as she almost choked on Harry's powerful load. When he finished cumming she said, "Any idea what and Ever-Cumming Empress might consider a good tip?" Suddenly, she stood from between his legs and sat on his lap a few minutes looking serious.

"What's wrong," Harry said smiling.

"I want to marry you," she said seriously.

"And you find something wrong with that," Harry asked puzzled.

"I want you to adopt my kids and give them your name so we can be a real family," Susan said a little down.

Harry was more confused than ever; Susan knew that this is what he wanted also, why did she seem so sad about wanting the same thing he did? He decided that there must be a 'but' around the corner and decided to wait patiently for Susan to get to it.

"But I need you to help me break the news to Stan," She said, "I haven't been able to tell him myself because I'm afraid he'll hate me for having waited so long."

"Okay," Harry said now starting to get annoyed, "Susan, if you're trying to tell me something just say it, I won't get mad. Why would we have to tell Stan something and why might he get mad?"

Susan decided to just say it and get Harry's reaction, "Because Lenny and Jenny are his first born children and if you adopt them you'd be taking their father's name from them."

Harry stared at Susan with a shocked look; unsure what to say, he decided to confirm one thing he had understood and said, "When you say you never told him, are you saying he hasn't got the faintest idea he's their father?"

"No he doesn't; let me tell you the story." Susan then told Harry the full story she had told Laura, including her reasons for withholding the information at the time, and ended saying, "I told Laura all this the other day, she suggested that it might be easier to tell the truth out here in the calm of the sea, I guess she was a little right."

Harry was still analyzing the situation, trying to think the best approach to use when talking to Stan, he decided though that one point had to be made clear.

"I'm not sure yet the best way to let Stan know, nor do I know what his reaction would be; I won't lie to you, if Laura were to come to me today and say, 'you're really the girls' father', I'd be pretty pissed. When Gloria took Robert and Sandy to Texas I was furious because she knew I couldn't leave New York and I considered her to be cheating me out of precious time with my children, time that only comes around once. However, whatever Stan's reaction I want you to understand that it should in no way affect our plans," He leaned over and kissed her passionately saying, "We will be married by the end of the summer, and I will adopt the twins and be their father, is that understood?"

Susan smiled and said, "Absolutely," and after kissing him said, "Now let's go get some blueberry pancakes; is your credit card ready to swipe the card machine?"

"Why don't I test it out and make sure," Harry said smiling as Susan got off his lap and sat on the edge of the bed next to him. Getting up and kneeling between her legs Harry began taking long swipes from the bottom of her ass hole to the beginning of her slit."

Susan moaned and said, "Oh yes, your credit is very good, please keep swiping."


"Man, I hope they leave some of those blueberry pancakes," Jeffrey said, "they sound good."

"Not as good as using a credit card and leaving a tip sound," Mark countered.

"Hey Pam," Larry said, "Can I test my credit card in your card machine?"

Pam, who was sitting on the bed spread her legs and said, "Go ahead, but only a few swipes, I want to go take a shower."

"You think you can get to the shower, use it and get back without being seen?" Jeffrey said sitting up to watch Larry instantly dive into his sister's pussy.

"I've been keeping count," Pam said between moans. "Everybody's been to one of the bathrooms already and as soon as those looking for pancakes start going up, it should be safe." Looking over at Mark she said, "And talking about pancakes, how about passing me the syrup?"

Smiling Mark went up to her and stuck his erect cock in her mouth saying, "Here's your syrup, now if we could only get those pancakes."


"I can't believe those kids are up to it again; they must have spent all night sucking that red hussy in every hole she has," Cathy said watching the stowaways in action.

"Are you angry or are you jealous," Charley asked amused.

"I'm damned pissed is what I am. If she's not going to let them use those beautiful cocks of theirs the way God intended for them to be used, then she has no right having so many of them."

Charley cast the screen another look and said, "She does have a beautiful red pussy, and it's always moist and hungry; I can't believe we haven't seen her stuff one of those cocks up it once."

Smiling as she got a sudden thought Cathy said, "Charley, believe it or not, I think she's a virgin!"

Watching Pam cum powerfully for around the hundredth time in the last twenty-four hours Charley almost broke out into laughter saying, "You've got to be kidding, not even our Wild One cums that much."


"Stan I had already taken a shower and now you've given me a new load in both holes," Laura said mocking anger.

"Are you complaining," Stan asked smiling.

"Only that you couldn't have put it in my mouth, I was pretty hungry; and now I have to go clean up again too, I don't want to be dripping all over Lisa's kitchen."

"She might consider it a good tip," Stan mused. Then hearing someone in the hall he said, "I think the others are going up."

"Go ahead and join them," Laura insisted as she got a towel, "I'll be right up."

"I'll wait for you if you want," Stan said.

"What I want is for you to go up and make sure I'm left a very nice stack of blueberry pancakes; ask Lisa if they have sauerkraut, I want to put it on my pancakes."

"You want to eat blueberry pancakes with sauerkraut," Stan said feeling a bit sick.

"And some relish and mustard as well; now go and make sure they have everything I need," Laura said shoving him out the door.

In the hall he ran into Harry, Susan, Pietro and Amy all heading towards the stairs to go up.

"Where's Laura," Susan asked.

"She insists on taking another quick shower before breakfast and she wants us to make sure she's saved a good stack of pancakes."

As she heard the passengers disappear upstairs Pam opened the door of cabin #8 whispering, "I think it's safe to go for my shower now, I'll try to get some of those pancakes when I'm finished, you three just wait here." Pam closed the door behind her and ran to the nearest bathroom.

Laura tried to hurry as her cravings were really strong and she wanted to get to the galley as soon as possible. She hurried to the first bathroom, rushed in and closed the door behind her quickly, her back to the shower.

Pam, who had her back to the door as she prepared to shower, heard it open and close and turning to it as Laura turned to the shower locked eyes with her.

"Oh," Laura said, "I thought this was empty; I'll use the next one."

Pam noticed the cum dripping from Laura's pussy and ass and said, "You're not going to waste that are you?"

"Excuse me," Laura said not understanding what Pam was talking about, "What do you mean?"

Instantly Pam kneeled between Laura's legs and shot her tongue up Laura's pussy; locking her mouth's lips around Laura's cunt lips.

"Oh God," Laura said, "Madame that's—that's—that's so good! Oh yes, that feels wonderful!"

Pam, who was born sucking pussies and cocks, instantly had Laura feeling very, very good as she drained her pussy of all of Stan's cum. In a few mere minutes Laura was cumming strongly in Pam's mouth as Pam joyfully sucked up everything she found there. Traveling with three boys was okay, but you didn't get much cunt juice, and Pam loved cunt juice as much as she loved cock cream."

Before Laura could properly react, Pam was bending Laura over and digging into her ass to recover all the cream there, as she did she rammed four fingers in and out Laura's cunt to make sure she remained docile.

When Pam totally finished cleaning Laura out, and Laura began coming to her senses she suddenly realized that she had no idea who it was that had just pleasured her so beautifully, "Who are you; are you Cathy from cabin #7," Laura asked confused. "You sure seem young to be the former owner of this boat."

"Oh, ' Pam said suddenly, "it was inherited from my parents; I actually don't know a thing about ships and that's why my husband and I sold it."

"Well, I'll let you take your shower now," Laura said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.