Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 5: Forgiven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Forgiven - Follow the Anderson kids to summer camp and the parents on their anniversary Caribbean cruise where everyone enjoys the many pleasing activities offered them on their vacations starting of course with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Lana was staring a little angrily at the sleeping berth in which Maria Ramos had locked herself four hours earlier with Rita Mars.

She noticed Roberto and Aaron were giving Ana's holes another short break (for the most part they had taken Maria's orders to keep the holes well filled very seriously).

Going over to Ana Lana said, "I think it's time to talk."

"Yeah, we better; I have to tell you something. The Kitchen will be better for privacy."

In the kitchen they found Patty looking very confused and maybe even betrayed; as well as Dr. Lewis looking a little worried.

"Are they still in there together," Dr. Lewis asked.

Lana threw him a curious look but then turning to Ana said, "So what is it Ana; why is Rita Mars suddenly one of your best friends?"

"Rita Mars is NOT my friend," Ana said angrily, "She never will be! I've just decided to take Mom's advice and not have her as public enemy number 1 anymore either." Patty was sitting at the table and Ana sat on her lap saying, "That doesn't upset you does it?"

"Not as much as you sitting naked on my lap," Patty said smiling at her and kissing her head and neck.

"So what is it you wanted to tell me," Lana asked, "it has to be more than you decided not to hold a grudge."

"First you have to know that you can't tell anyone else, at least not yet. Right now me, Maria and probably Dr. Lewis are the only ones that know. But she gave me permission to tell you since she wants to thank you later."

"Thank me," Lana said more confused, "thank me for what?"

"For talking to her mother and sister when they really needed someone," Ana said.

Lana was definitely lost and threw a perplexed 'what the hell is she talking about' look at Dr. Lewis.

"Half-sister actually, Lizzy," Dr. Lewis explained.

"Lizzy," Lana repeated horrified, "Rita is Lizzy's sister?" Suddenly a new thought came to her and she said, "Maria, she shouldn't—"

"—she knows," Ana said, "If she's with her it's because she wants to; and if they want to be together," she added looking into Patty's eyes, "who has the right to tell them they can't be. Anyway, I doubt Rita will let Maria do anything that would infect her."

Lana still looked very worried and Dr. Lewis said, "Ana's probably right Lana, Rita has been studying a book I lent her, a book written by Joyce by the way, that shows what is and is not safe to do."

On being reminded of Dr. Joyce Livingston, Lana had to smile, but she then said strongly, "Well I definitely have to put Maria's membership application on hold, though."

"I think she expects and accepts that," Ana said. Turning to Patty she said, "You're very quiet; what are you thinking of?"

Hugging Ana tightly Patty said, "I was thinking that we should be in the camp in four hours. Why don't we go spend that time in one of those private sleeping berths?"

Ana jumped off her lap instantly and grabbing her hand said, "Come on, before you change your mind!"

As they stepped out leaving Dr. Lewis alone with Lana she shot him an angry 'how could you not have told me' look.

"You knew I wanted to talk to Lizzy's sister," she said, "You couldn't take a second to tell me it was Rita Mars?"

"Not without Rita's permission; confidentiality laws you know."

"Well I'm still pissed, so are you going to make me happy," Lana demanded strongly.

"And what did you have in mind," Dr. Lewis asked in a 'as if I didn't know' tone.

Lana suddenly smiled at him and said, "There should still be one private sleeping berth available; that would make happy."

"And Katy," Dr. Lewis questioned, "would she be happy?"

"Probably not," Lana said frowning, but quickly smiling again she said, "but I'll make sure she forgets about it later; now let's go!"

Dr. Lewis rolled his eyes and holding Lana's hand led her to the next room.


"I want to really fuck you," Maria begged, "you'll let me won't you?"

Rita kissed her again and said, "We'll get to that when we have the right things to keep you safe, okay." Kissing her once more Rita added, "For now you just let me keep making you happy."

"I feel so guilty," Maria said sadly, "You've given me like a hundred wonderful cums and you won't even let me stick my hand in your shorts to give you one."

"Every time you've cum my heart has cum with you; but just be a little patient okay, because soon I'll have you giving me one hundred real cums. Dr. Lewis is going to be in charge of the infirmary at the camp so he should be able to get us some of the stuff we'll need: latex gloves, sanitary papers for the bed and of course a little more counseling. I'll ask Ana if she can get us some of the other things we'll need."

"Ana," Maria said curiously, "what can she get to help us?"

"A strap-on, some dildos or vibrators and lots of condoms," Rita answered. "We would need one set of toys for you and one for me and they would have to be clearly marked and kept separate, not to mention well disinfected after use." Rita smiled at Maria and said, "Are you sure you want to have sex with me; there are more than 20 people on this bus that you'll find a lot easier to fuck."

Maria answered Rita by once more locking lips with her and then moving back down to once more capture one of Rita's boobs in her mouth.


"You know, you aren't going to make them come out any sooner by staring at the sleeping berth Wild Kat."

Katrina turned to see Ron and Hannah staring at her.

"She should be in there with me," Katrina said a little hurt.

"Actually she should be in there with me," Ron said smiling.

Hannah shot him an angry look but quickly bowed her head respectfully.

"Aren't we almost at camp yet," Katrina argued, "shouldn't Randy and Patty be getting ready for when we arrive?"

"They still have around an hour-and-a-half," Ron said, "You want a snack to get your mind off them?" He waved his erect cock at her face.

"Yeah," Katrina said absently, "a snack would help." She pushed Ron aside and pushing Hannah on her back instantly dove in between her legs and started sucking, slurping and licking wildly.

Throwing her an offended look Ron said, "I doubt eating a carbon copy of Lana's pussy will help you forget her." Then, seeing Le-Ann walking by, he stuck his cock in her face and said, "Can you help me please?"

Le-Ann smiled and instantly devoured his cock instantly licking and gently biting the head.

Just then, the sleeping berth with Maria and Rita popped open and they jumped out landing on the giant bed that made up the entire floor of that section. They both fell down and laughing Maria quickly climbed on Rita kissing her non-stop.

Several OHPF members threw the new couple disgusted looks and Melissa had to pull Dolly to the ground and sit on her face when it looked like Dolly was going after Rita. Melissa leaned forward and continued sucking Dolly's clit and rubbing her pussy on Dolly's mouth until Dolly showed signs of finally calming down.

"I want you to drink me, right now, I don't care what," Maria insisted.

"Well I do care," Rita said, "One of us has to." Maria looked at her sadly and Rita added, "But I am a little thirsty, let's go to the kitchen."

Getting up Maria helped Rita, she was aware of the hostile looks all around her but she didn't care. When they walked into the kitchen section though, Maria was happy to find it empty. Rita grabbed two plastic cups from the package and led Maria to one of the chairs at the table.

"Now, I don't want you to say a single word," Rita said sitting down and pulling Maria on her lap. "I just want you to concentrate on one thing, enjoying yourself so much that you can completely fill this cup for us," as she said this she handed one of the two cups to Maria. Rita then started kissing the back of Maria's neck as she squeezed her boobs. Maria held the cup excitedly, wanting to fill it for Rita. To help Maria fill the cup, Rita moved one hand down to Maria's clit and started rubbing it as she continued kissing Maria's neck and playing with her tits with the other hand. Maria moaned and arched her back a little, pressing back against Rita and feeling Rita's lovely boobs rubbing against her bare back.

After not one, but three powerful orgasms, the cup in Maria's hand was almost totally full and Maria was totally spent.

"I think we have a good amount for a toast," Rita said taking the cup from Maria.

Just then the door opened and Lana and Dr. Lewis entered the kitchen, both totally naked.

Seeing Rita Lana flashed a mixture of looks ranging from anger, to worry, to fright. Unsure what to say she lashed out saying "Are you going to try to get my boyfriend fired now too?"

Smiling at her Rita said, "Not at all, I was actually about to make a toast to love." She put half of the contents in the cup she was holding in the other cup she had and then told Maria to sit on her leg facing her. Maria was sitting with one of her legs on either side of the leg Rita had indicated. Maria's bare cunt stayed suctioned to Rita's leg. Next Rita had Maria wrap an arm around her arm, holding their cups in a lover's toast position, and Rita said, "To true love, if it's truly meant to be, I challenge anyone to try and stop it!" Rita and Maria then drank the Maria juice they were using for their toast and when they finished it all Maria locked lips with Rita and kissed her deeply; Maria's eyes filled with nothing but joy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.