Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 18: The Naughty Nurses

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Naughty Nurses - Follow the Anderson kids to summer camp and the parents on their anniversary Caribbean cruise where everyone enjoys the many pleasing activities offered them on their vacations starting of course with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

The boys had no morning activity for the day and were free to use it as they saw fit. Several of the boys were left to watch the toll bridge activity, with all the girls going riding they needed two on the girls' side as well as two in the basement and two to monitor their side. Dei-Shau and Josh were the ones on the girls' side (they were often tipped a pint of cunt juice or a quick blow job by every girl that used the bridge), Roberto and Aaron made sure all things went smoothly in the basement as well as that everyone got out quickly after their paid hour was up, and Jerry and Jack guarded their side of the building.

The other six boys, (John, Ron, Don, Lenny, Robert and Jason) were in the Recreation room of the tour mobile trying to set up a family meeting for the next day. They were however finding problems connecting to Josie and Henry's yacht.

"I don't get it," John said after half-an-hour, "connecting to the Carter's IM should be the easiest thing, they always keep it on."

"Are you sure you have the right user names or that you are on the right messaging program," Ron asked.

"Actually I'm on all three major messaging services at once," John said smiling, "I'm using Trillion it's a fairly new IM program that one of my cyber buddies (a lovely doll by the way and her husband) got me on the trail of."

"Wow so you can actually scan all the addresses Mom, Dad, and the Carter's use on different programs at once," Don said, "now that is keeping connected!"

"Well apparently it is not keeping us connected," Robert said grimly. "We wanted to surprise the girls with this family get-together tomorrow, but if we can't get through—"

"Just let me keep at it a little," John said, "if nothing else works we'll still try to have the meeting tomorrow, just that it won't be such a surprise for the girls since I'll have to get Hannah's help breaking through; she'll find a way to do it if I can't."

Studying John's buddy list Jason said, "Hey add the following user names to your buddy list, in case you ever need them in an emergency." Jason quickly scribbled six user names, two for each of the three major messaging programs, on a paper and passed them to him.

After looking through the user ids, John quickly added them to his buddy lists and noticed instantly that one of them was open. "Hey one of these is online now." Before Jason could protest John clicked the id and set it up for video-conferencing. A very hot and beautiful naked red-headed teen suddenly came on screen, in the background the guys all froze as they saw Charles Wilson and his wife Mayor Catherine Montgomery Wilson on a bed; Charley's cock was being ridden hard and long by Susan Anderson while Laura Anderson rode his face; next to her husband Cathy was being screwed in each hole by three barely legal, if legal at all kids.

John quickly muted the microphone and said to the other guys, "I think I know why we haven't been able to get through to the Carters on their yacht."

"They're on the Aphrodite's Pleasure with Mom and Dad," Jason said shocked, "I think everyone is!"

"Who are those kids your Mom is fucking and who is this super hot chick with the headphones on," Don asked looking Pam over with interest.

"I don't know," Jason said almost in tears, "they always said they couldn't be together with us because of the possible problems any type of scandal could cause the family, but if that is not scandalous behavior, I don't know what is." He continued watching his Mom connected to the three guys in the background and actually did shed a tear.

"Can't she see us," Ron asked talking about Pam who was looking right at the screen.

"It looks like the IM program is either minimized or behind a browser window that won't let any other windows in front of it." John then explained, "Her browsing the web on your parent's computer would explain how we were able to connect. The IM program probably opened automatically as soon as she went on-line."

"Well you better give them some warning that they can be seen," Ron said, "because if we can see them who knows who else can."

Taking the computer off mute," John said, "hey red beauty, can you hear me, I'm Laura's son and I'm with the Wilson's son."

Pam looked around her surprised not sure where the voice she was hearing was coming from. She looked back at the bed and it was obvious no one else had heard, she thought she was going nuts but then the voice said, "Headphones girl, you are the only one that can hear me right now because you're using them."

"Where are you," Pam said a little confused.

"Close whatever window you're working on now and tell me if you can see me?"

As Pam did this Jeffrey said from the bed where he was screwing Cathy's twat, "Did you say something Pam?"

"Pam don't say anything yet, we want to surprise them okay," John said.

Nodding Pam said over her shoulder, "I was just reading, I didn't realize I was talking out loud, sorry."

"Haven't you given that love hole of yours enough rest," Charley asked, "I haven't fucked you for a whole 15 minutes and it looks like these two will need to be replaced soon." Everyone saw that both Laura and Susan were obviously cumming very strongly.

"Dad's been fucking you," Jason said beyond shocked, "how old are you?"

"Don't answer yet Pam just tell me if you can see us yet," John said. Pam shook her head and John added, "Have you closed all the open windows?" Pam nodded and John said, well go down to task bar and see if you can find a minimized window and open it.

Following instructions Pam found a minimized window which when she opened she gave a smile.

"I take it you can see us now," John said smiling back. Pam nodded and John continued instructing her. "Is the picture of us maximized to full screen, if not do it and remove the headphones, nod when everything is ready." As he said this he notice Cathy starting to cum strongly as at least two of the young guys connected to her started filling her holes.

As Pam worked to fulfill these final instructions John pulled off his t-shirt and shorts and signaled to the others present to do the same. When they were all nude and he saw Pam nod John said, "You know if you are going to be with barely legal if legal at all kids, you shouldn't do it where the world can see you." Everybody on the bed froze and turned shocked eyes to the big screen and John continued, "Hi Mom, Aunt Susan, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson."

"John," Laura screamed, "What are you—"

"And if you're going to be with barely legal if legal at all kids," Jason screamed at his parents angrily, "there's no reason why it can't be your own kids!"

"Jason," Cathy said getting Mark to remove his cock from her mouth and looking sadly at the screen, "Jason, please don't be mad."

"Listen," Ron said, "before we get into any long discussions, the main reason we decided to cut in was to let you know you can be seen so you might want to disconnect the computer system for now, but we also wanted to arrange a meeting with the whole family for tomorrow. Our first concert here is tonight and we want to tell you all about what's been happening in our first week and a half; and we definitely want to hear how you all ended up on the Wilson's cruise ship rather than the Carter's yacht. I take it everyone is there?"

"Hi kids," Susan said finally over the initial shock of having an audience as well as her last cum, "yeah everyone is here, even Lisa, Sallie and Betty."

"Sallie Ramos is there," Ron said, "you should have her come to the family meeting, we'll bring her sister Maria; you wouldn't believe what's going on in her life."

"So have everyone there tomorrow at noon," John said, "and Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, I'd fix the preferences on your IM program so that it doesn't open automatically when someone goes on line."

"I'll definitely do that son," Charley said nervously, both he and Cathy still looking back at the expression of anger, betrayal and confused pain on Jason's face.

"Bye now everyone," Ron said and signaling John to cut it. It was obvious to Ron that everybody could use some time to get over some shocks before the actual meeting the next day.

"What are you smiling about," Don asked a little annoyed at John's being happy when Jason was obviously very hurt.

Still smiling John said, "He called me son, I think he may approve of me dating Debbie after all."


Trixie, MaryAnn and Jeannette were helping out in the infirmary that morning. Though all STD tests had been over for two days, there was still a lot of cleaning up to do and the Navaho girls offered to help out (for a price of course).

"Wait a minute," Jeannette told the other two, "so you're getting school credits for helping out here, how is that?"

"We're putting the work we do here towards our internships. Didn't you ask for anything," Trixie asked annoyed with her bunk mate.

"Well yeah," Jeannette said, "you don't think I'd be here getting my hands dirty for nothing did you?"

"What did you ask for," MaryAnn asked.

"I asked Lana if she would let me have her beautiful clit for two or three hours."

"And Lana agreed to let you get that Wild Kat of hers," Trixie said almost shocked, "I mean the last time you tried to use her Lana wasn't very happy."

"Well I apologized for that and this time I asked her nicely while sucking her pussy and massaging her boobs and her own clit," Jeanette said, "I saw she was calm enough to attempt asking her if there was anything I could do to get time with her 'clit' and she told me about the mess Dr. Lewis and Nurse Figueroa still had here and I volunteered to help."

"So when do you claim your payment," MaryAnn asked, "and can anyone share it?"

"I claim it tonight after the party and no way does anyone share it," Jeanette said angrily.

"Well," Trixie said, "I have to find out what Lana would let me do to get time with that pet of hers. In the meantime it looks like everything is finally in order in here. What's in that closet over there?"

MaryAnn went over and on opening the door said, "Hey they're nurse's uniforms." She pulled one out and putting it against her body frowned saying, "for midgets?"

"Hey," Trixie said, "let me see that." Going over she studied the uniform and giving a giggle she stripped and put the nurse's uniform on.

"Oh my God, Trixie can I suck you please," MaryAnn said, "I don't know what it is but I just suddenly feel very hot and horny!"

"Are the other uniforms like this," Trixie asked.

Going back to the closet MaryAnn found two similar uniforms and said, "Just these two the others seem to be regular ones."

"Well what are you waiting for girls," Trixie ordered, "try them on."

"But Nurse Figueroa and Dr. Lewis should be back from breakfast soon," Jeanette protested.

"They won't be back for another half-hour at least," MaryAnn said stripping and putting on one of the suits. "Do I look as hot as you," she asked Trixie.

Trixie studied the extra low cut uniform that just reached MaryAnn's pussy on the bottom and from which MaryAnn's beautiful orbs kept popping out from at the top. Without a word Trixie just pulled her to her and attached her lips to one of MaryAnn's boobs.

"Well I guess that answers your question," Jeanette said giggling and suddenly going over to claim the last uniform and put it on after stripping her clothes. Once she had it on she dropped to her knees behind MaryAnn as she started to suck MaryAnn's ass, she put her hands between her legs and stuck two fingers from each up both Trixie's and MaryAnn's twats. After fingering both her bunk mates for a while, Jeanette got them to stand side by side so she could alternate sucking one of them for awhile while continuing to finger the other. Soon she had them both on the edge and seeing that MaryAnn was closer to cumming, she locked lips around her pussy and pinched her clit hard and fast making her cum hard in her mouth. While drinking MaryAnn's juices, she stopped her fingering of Trixie's cunt and simply moved to teasing Trixie's clit (keeping her on the edge until she was ready for some Trixie juice). Once she was completely finished with MaryAnn she moved over to Trixie and biting her clit hard made her start to flow also. Jeanette locked her lips on Trixie's cunt and started to drink her as fully as she had just drunk MaryAnn. When Trixie was completely clean Jeanette said, "Okay Nurse Green and Nurse Harris, it's my turn to be fully examined."

"Well Nurse O'Connor, I'd ask you to strip," MaryAnn said giggling, "but it isn't really necessary with these uniforms."

Just then the door opened and two boys entered and stood paralyzed looking at the naughty nurses.

"Can we help you," Trixie said, "we're in charge here at the moment."

"We just need some alcohol pads, we were hiking and had a small fall. We scraped our knees."

As the boy pointed to his clearly cut knee MaryAnn said, "Oh dear, Nurse O'Connor and Nurse Green we have to make a full examination immediately!" To the boys she said, "Quick both of you come over to the examination table, strip and let us get a good look at you."

"Strip," the other boy said, "but we only have scraped knees."

"Please, who are the nurses here," Jeanette said, "anything can look like a simple cut, but it has to be verified that no other problem has been caused. Falls can lead to a lot more problems than you can think young man."

"And most of them can't be seen on the outside of the body," Trixie added. "Now do what Nurse Harris said."

The boys looked at each other a little nervously; they were hesitant to strip because they both knew that from the second they walked into the infirmary and caught sight of the three nurses, their cocks had instantly sprung to full size. They now shrugged looking at each other with a 'what can we do' gaze and followed the nurses into the examination room.

Once there they stripped and the nurses stared at their 7 and 7 1⁄2 inch fully erect cocks.

"What do you think Nurse Green," MaryAnn asked.

Going over to one of the boys and squeezing his cock, Trixie said, "Well their response time seems to be well, but we have to examine the full nervous system, falls can damage nerves and there's no better way to test the nerves and reaction time of the body than through this." She quickly kneeled down and to the boys shock (albeit joy) she devoured his cock and started sucking strongly.

"While you test him we'll examine this other one," MaryAnn said. To him she said, "Please lie down on the bed."

As he got on the bed he asked suspiciously, "What are you going to do?" Not that he wasn't planning to let these naughty nurses have they're way with him.

"Well, we have to give you a test similar to the one your friend is getting, but I also want to test that the nerves of your tongue are still fully operational also, and that they are sending the right messages to your taste buds. Nerve damage can cause depletion in the different senses." As MaryAnn said this she also got on the examination table and straddling the patients head ground her cunt into his mouth until he started happily sucking, licking, tasting and finally fully tongue fucking MaryAnn."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.