Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 17: A Love of Horses

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: A Love of Horses - Follow the Anderson kids to summer camp and the parents on their anniversary Caribbean cruise where everyone enjoys the many pleasing activities offered them on their vacations starting of course with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

"I can't believe we were actually able to get in some practice before tonight's concert," Ana said as she helped pack up the instruments again.

"Well the good thing is that we practiced so much before leaving that we can do every single Friday night party for the rest of our stay without having to practice again," Ron said.

"It was good of Patty to let us use her art bunk to practice," John said, "tell her thanks. We don't see her again for a few days."

"You'll see her tonight at the party," Lana said, "though I'm not sure if you'll get a chance to talk to her."

"Honey, are you okay," Ron said worriedly, looking at Hannah with her hand on her stomach.

"Yes Master," she said quickly, "just a bit of indigestion. I think that milk they gave us with our breakfast cereal was sour."

"You sure that's all," Ron asked, "you'd never hide anything important from me; right?"

"Of course not Master," Hannah said horrified, "Why would you even ask me something like that? I just need to use the rest room before going riding later with Ms. Parks." She quickly disappeared to the back.

"What's wrong," Lana asked looking at Ron staring at Hannah as she left.

"When are you three do again," Ron asked nervously.

"In two weeks," Lana said curiously, "why do you ask?"

John came over to stand by Ron and Ron said, "Hannah's been fine right; I mean she hasn't been having any problems with say morning sickness, nausea, or strange cravings right?"

Ana, who was now also standing next to them giggled, "You are kidding right?"

"I'm very serious," Ron said, "look let me just come out and ask you; you don't know if Hannah might be pregnant do you?"

Both Lana and Ana burst into laughter.

"Look," John said a little annoyed, "this isn't a joke, it's very serious, because if it's not Hannah then it might be Debbie and we have a right to know!"

Seeing how serious they were Lana and Ana controlled themselves enough to say, "What are you two talking about?"

Looking to make sure Hannah wasn't hurrying back Ron took out the test strip Don had passed him and said, "Jason found this in the bathroom of the tour mobile the day the girls were testing themselves."

Studying it Lana said, "That's not possible, this can't belong to either of them!"

"You sound pretty certain," John said, "why can't it belong to either of them; they were off the pill for days."

Lana and Ana gave each other amused looks and catching it Ron said suspiciously, "They were off the pill, right?"

"You know," Ana said suddenly, "We better hurry, we're supposed to meet Ms. Parks in the stable."

"Wait a second," Ron said, "because I can find out what you know by simply giving my pet a direct order to tell me, so if you think it might be embarrassing for her to tell me, you better tell me now!"

"Look," Lana said quickly, "you might remember that the main point of all that was to get John and Debbie back together. Debbie was determined to prove her love to you," she said looking at John, "by having your baby."

"We know all this," John said, "So what don't we know?"

"Well obviously that Hannah is a manipulative genius bitch that would ensure that the message Debbie wanted to get through to you would reach you while at the same time cutting all risks," Lana said.

"They weren't off the pill were they," Ron said.

"Yes and no," Ana said, "we found some pills, they were labeled as fertility pills and Hannah was having Debbie and her take one each morning and one each night to, according to Debbie, better their chances of getting pregnant fast."

"The evil bitch," Ron said with a wry smile wondering why he didn't realize sooner that Hannah would never have tried to do something as big as conceive a baby without first getting his permission, "They weren't fertility pills were they?"

Smiling Lana said, "They were morning after pills." To John she said, "Look John, to Debbie, everything that happened, happened exactly as she believes. She doesn't know Hannah had switched the pills so her sacrifice was real."

"Yeah," Ana said, "so don't upset her by telling her the truth, okay. You don't want her trying to conceive another baby and not let anyone in on it next time."

As Hannah came back and saw them huddled together she said suspiciously, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah pet, we were just discussing the Loving Cousins' opening number tonight. Go help Don finish packing the instruments."

"Yes Master," Hannah said, happy to be given a strong command.

"Okay," John said confused, "so if this doesn't belong to Hannah or Debbie then whose is it?"

"Oh," Ana said suddenly and whispered something to Lana.

"That's right," Lana whispered back wide-eyed, "it would sure explain that strawberry yogurt with Tabasco sauce and chili peppers; ugh."

"Are you two going to let us in," John asked annoyed.

"Well the day Debbie and Hannah brought their tests Mom brought one too, and we caught her eating some very strange things the night before we left."

"Mom," John and Ron said together, "You think—"

"Well I know one person here that would know for sure," Lana said, "because if she is pregnant, who do you think her obstetrician is?"

Smiling John said, "The same person we suspected it would be if either Hannah or Debbie were pregnant."

"I'll talk to him first chance I get and get a straight answer," Lana said, "Now come on; I don't want to be late for riding class."


Around twenty minutes later the Riverdale girls were gathered in front of the stable waiting for Ms. Parks. The Anderson girls had all worn short skirts that just made it past their thighs; they remembered Carla and Carmen's horse riding lesson at the horse ranch and were ready to feel the horses back on their bare hairless pussies.

When Ms. Parks finally arrived she quickly led the girls into the stable for a talk about proper horse riding techniques. As soon as they walked in Hannah's eyes popped with excitement as Ms. Parks was greeted by four large and very handsome Labradors that kept popping their heads under the skirt Ms. Parks was wearing. Ms. Parks banished them to a corner and continued her talk on horses.

"Horses are the finest, most loyal creatures known to man. Every girl should have at least one horse and one good dog." She said this with a twinkle in her eye. "Other animals can be satisfying to own: snakes, cats, even pigs, but as someone who has experienced pretty much every animal (I work at a zoo when not here) I can truly tell you that nothing is more satisfying to own than horses and dogs."

Hannah couldn't resist asking and raising her hand said, "What exactly do you mean by satisfying?"

"I mean for a loyal best friend that can give you more help and companionship than most humans."

"How much companionship are we talking about," Hannah pushed.

Suddenly a little embarrassed Ms. Parks said, "I think we should start riding now. Does everybody remember the proper way to mount your horse?"

As all the girls chose horses and began to mount them, the instructor looked with interest at the Anderson girls as they chose three Palomino horses that looked exactly alike. Lana wondered at first why she was watching them so much, but then catching an eye of Hannah's naked butt as she bounced on her horse, she suspected why.

As they rode around a mountain trail that surrounded the summer camp Hannah, Ana and Lana began to feel very hot as they would grind their bare twats into their horses' backs and they could feel their juices starting to flow. They wondered at first if anyone could see them, but after a while it started to feel so good they didn't give a damn who saw the pool of cunt juice running down the sides of their horses.

Around an hour after they started riding the instructor told them to start heading back and since they had to pass by the Riverdale bunk house Ms. Parks directed them to stop in front of it.

"Hmm," she said looking at all the different girls looking to get into their bunk house, "you sure get a lot of company. The majority of the girls can stay right here and tend to your guests; I just need three of you to help me lead the horses back to the stable; Anderson girls, why don't you help me out? Each of you just grab the ropes of two other horses and lead them back with me."

Hannah, Ana and Lana complied and quickly helped lead all the horses back to the stable, getting off their horses just before arriving to easily walk them in.

Ms. Parks had gotten off her horse first both to show them the best way to dismount and to make sure she had a good view of their bald cunt flowing with juices as they raised their legs to get off. She in no way tried to hide her interest in the girls' pussies.

"Do you want to suck it," Lana asked both turned on yet also annoyed by Ms. Parks obvious lust for them but at the same time her refusal to make any move.

"Not with just cunt juice, I never suck a pussy unless it is overflowing with either doggy or horsy cum. Are you willing to get yours filled," Ms. Parks asked with a smile as she opened the stable door.

"I am," Hannah said quickly.

"Oh I know you are," Ms. Parks said smiling, "I can tell a pansexual like myself anywhere."

"What did you call her," Ana asked walking in the last of the horses and leading them to individual stalls. Ms. Parks closed the door and turning to look at the girls said, "A pansexual; a person who is attracted to all genders and all forms of sex."

"Oh that's her alright," Ana said smiling.

"Your cunts are leaking as much as mine girls, why don't you let my friends clean you up?" Ms. Parks dropped her skirt revealing that she too had a bald bare overflowing cunt. She gave a whistle and instantly her dogs joined her pushing each other out of the way as they tried to claim the right to her flowing water hole and tried to lick it.

Hannah's eyes flashed joyously and she instantly dropped her skirt to offer her hole to the dogs as well.

"I'm not about to let any dog get near my holes," Lana said.

"Too bad," Ms. Parks said, "I would have loved sucking your pussy clean; well, your loss not mine."

As one of the dogs found Hannah's pussy and started to run its long tongue in and out of her cunt her eyes instantly glazed.

"I thought you were supposed to be our sexual leader;" Ana whispered to Lana, "looks like we have a new sex leader."

On hearing this Lana flashed a little anger in her eyes; she had been the girls' sexual leader since they discovered the joys of playing with their clits during a bath at the age of seven. Sexual leader was a title she'd worn proudly for ten years now and no one was about to take it from her; anything sexual her psycho pansexual sister could do, she'd prove she could do just as well and probably better!

Pulling off her skirt she whistled for one of the dogs to come and start licking her. She still had a bit of reserve, not to mention fright, as the big dog neared her cunt, but the minute he gave the first pass of his tongue through her cunt, all that disappeared; this was just another tongue in her pussy, a very long beautiful fast licking powerful tongue that was driving her to orgasm faster than she could ever have imagined.

Ana was paralyzed watching the looks of bliss on her sisters; so entranced was she that she didn't notice the fourth dog, in its search for a water hole to satisfy its thirst, come around her from behind and quickly stick its head under her skirt and give a long lick from Ana's cunt hole to her clit. Ana jumped a little, but she didn't make a move to stop the dog; the electricity she had just felt as the dog licked her pussy was amazing; it had shot through her entire body; she wanted more! To make it easier for the dog she pulled off her skirt and gave the dog free reign of her pussy as her two sisters had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.