Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 14: Cheers, Pains and Orgasms

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Cheers, Pains and Orgasms - Follow the Anderson kids to summer camp and the parents on their anniversary Caribbean cruise where everyone enjoys the many pleasing activities offered them on their vacations starting of course with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

The Orgasm Queen's scream of fury made everyone freeze and stop what they were doing to turn and look at her. Those familiar with the Orgasm Queen knew what that look of pure wrath and rage meant. Hannah actually jumped up and got in front of Ron's naked body, not wanting her Master castrated any time soon by Lana's dark side.

"Umm," Trixie said nervously from on top of Roberto, not liking the look Lana was throwing at her at all," now don't get mad, we're all friends and we're just having fun."

"RONALD!" The Orgasm Queen yelled, and Hannah looked at him scared.

Seeing Hannah's worry Ron whispered, "Don't worry, at least she's looking at me as Ronald and not as the Master."

"Get your guys back to your side now," Lana instructed. "Cover the holes and keep them covered until further notice!"

"Look," Trixie said getting off Roberto and standing before Lana, "there's no need—"

"SHUT UP!"

Trixie closed her mouth as Ron nodded to the other guys and they got up and followed him.

"Hannah," Lana said evilly as the boys stepped through the trap door, "do you have any of that knock out perfume the Mistress lent you?"

Going to her bag Hannah brought Lana a spray can, and Lana walked to where the Navahos had grouped nervously in the center of the room.

"What is that, what do you plan to do," Trixie asked. "Remember, I'm the Director's daughter, you can't—"

"AGAINST THE WALL NOW!"

As Lana screamed, she pointed the mace like spray can right in Trixie's face. "That means all of you," she added.

"My mother isn't going to be happy with the way you're treating me," Trixie said defiantly but definitely nervous as the Navahos lined up against the wall, "look we really do want to be friends, we only came in here looking for a few good orgasms, I'll admit that the sight of boys cocks sort of drove us wild a bit, but if you hurt—"

"Oh no one is going to hurt you dear, we want to give you everything you came here to find, starting with orgasms." A wicked grin appeared on Lana's face as she said this and then added, "We're all friends here, and we just want to let you in on some of our games." In a flash Lana swept her hand across the six Navaho faces spraying each with a whiff of knock-out.

"Umm, Queen, love," Katrina said nervously, hoping to calm Lana's dark side, "Are you alright; what do you plan to do with six knocked out cheerleaders?"

"Hannah," Lana said smiling, "you know the way to the Mistress' temporary lair, why don't you lead the other girls there." To the rest she said, "I want you all to help get this trash down there." Once more addressing Hannah specifically she said, "Miss Green gets the stocks, and this one," she said indicating Jeanette (looking at the girl that had grabbed her beautiful clit with supreme loathing) gets the rack."

"Whatever you're planning," Katrina said, "you're letting us stay right?"

"Hannah will be with me," Lana said wryly, "I want the rest of you to go to breakfast and to Patty's art activity. Ana give our apologies to Patty for having to miss the class. Let her know that there was an epidemic of bitchyness and that everyone should be cured by tomorrow. Tell her the good thing is no one will interrupt the two of you today."

"Queen, I want to stay with you, please," Katrina said.

"Well," Lana said smiling, "I have heard that the Mistress has a pet now, and I've always wanted a nice wild cat to try and tame, so okay Kitty Kat, you can stay; just don't scratch anybody, too badly that is." Lana grinned evilly at Katrina and petted her lovely mane of hair.


"Umm, Ana," Ron said a little nervously, sitting across from her at the Riverdale meal table, "Where are Lana and my Pet, and more importantly," he said casting a worried look at the Navaho (girls) table, "Where are they?"

"They're probably okay," Ana said sounding a little doubtful.

"What do you mean 'probably'; what did the Orgasm Queen do after we left?

"She sort of sprayed the Navahos with knock-out gas and had us carry them down to the Mistress' new lair. She asked Hannah to stay and I don't think it was to make a recording."

"So the Navahos are in the hands of The Orgasm Queen and The Mistress of Pain," Ron said in horror.

"Man that sounds like a scary tag team," John said from his seat next to Ron.

"Maybe we should go do something," Don said, "before our sisters end up in a federal prison I mean."

"I doubt my Psycho is up to full evil Mistress Mode so soon after that session last night," Ron said. He then added concerned, "The Orgasm Queen on the other hand has been repressed since we got here; Lana has had her buried while playing my pet's pet; there's no telling what she'll do now that she's out."

"Well the Clit stayed with her to keep her calm," Ana said, "and I think you're right about Hannah, it is mostly her down there; she should be genius enough to keep Lana from crossing any lines. I think everyone else should just stay away until they're finished; you," she said looking directly at Ron, "especially!"

"Well I hope you're right," Ron said, "I mean we are talking about the CampDirector's daughter and Principal Green's niece."


Trixie was feeling very strange; she wasn't sure what was happening exactly, but she was aware of several things; the first thing being that she was cumming like crazy. Her cunt was a non-stop flowing river. She wanted to moan and scream (she was a screamer by nature) but she was aware of the gag keeping her mouth from moving. She wondered why she couldn't stop cumming and realized it was because she had vibrators running strongly all over her body; she could feel them on her nipples, clit, in her cunt, in her ass, she even felt some incredible erotic vibrations on the back of her neck. She actually didn't want to have to break out of the beautiful Utopia she was presently in, but she knew she had to make an effort to return to the real world. Opening her eyes she tried to focus on the scene around her; it took a little while for her eyes to adjust to the small amount of light which seemed to be coming from lanterns on the wall.

Once she could finally see well enough to assess her surroundings, she focused on a bunk directly in front of her, Jeanette was lying on it; she was chained so tightly that it actually looked as if someone had tried to stretch her a few inches with those chains. Jeanette was obviously in pain, yet at the same time she was smiling blissfully. "I think she's cumming as much as I am," Trixie thought in amazement.

Shifting her head she saw Joan, MaryAnn, Lisa and Annette all suspended a bit above ground, their arms were in restraints attached to chains hanging from the ceiling; there were ankle restraints keeping them rooted to the ground so they weren't just swinging freely. Trixie stared in awe and also in lust at the incredible pool of cunt juice under the four girls. They like Jeanette and herself were also in a state of continuous cum. Trixie stared at the mixed looks of pain, terror and glazed blissfulness in her four hanging bunk mates. "What did that Anderson girl say," Trixie thought, "they would give them everything they had gone to get starting with orgasms." Trixie guessed Lana hadn't been kidding, and she didn't believe she was thinking this, but she wished she could stop cumming, at least long enough to make more sense of her situation and figure out what to do.

"Well," Trixie thought, "we came to the Riverdale bunk house for orgasms and sex toys, and I guess they have given us what we came for."

On studying all the vibrators attached to her bunk mates, Trixie decided she should try to say something, even through the gag she was wearing to find out for sure if they were okay. She tried mumbling the words, "Is everyone alright," when—

SLAP!

"You dare to try and use your mouth to talk!"

"Oh my God is she hot," Trixie thought focusing on the masked, red-headed, red-leathered, tit, ass and bald cunt exposed beauty that had just slapped her violently across the face.

"Insolent slave, a mouth is not for talking!"

"Now, now Sis," Someone said behind her, "You promised you'd let me run the show."

The Mistress looked behind her to the equally hot masked, black-leathered beauty that had just stepped into Trixie's view. Now Trixie had been to a concert at the end of the previous summer on the beach at Riverdale (she'd been visiting her Aunt Irma) and she recognized the costume as the one worn by the Anderson girls on that night, though this one seemed to be missing the bottom, she'd definitely have remembered if the girls' pussies and asses had been exposed that night the way this beautiful bald pussy was. Trixie suddenly realized what one of the things that had gotten her extra hot when she first arrived at the Riverdale bunk house was; bald cunts, almost all the girls were completely clean shaven.

"Orgasm Queen," The Mistress said, "what would you have us do with this slave?"

Going over to Trixie, The Orgasm Queen bent down between her open legs and sucked at Trixie's flowing juices for a few minutes before saying, "Umm, not bad," looking at Trixie in the eye she said, "You have to excuse my sister; The Mistress of Pain believes a slave's mouth serves only one purpose: to suck; I on the other hand think it can be put to some other uses."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.