Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 13: Tunnel of Lovely Juices

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Tunnel of Lovely Juices - Follow the Anderson kids to summer camp and the parents on their anniversary Caribbean cruise where everyone enjoys the many pleasing activities offered them on their vacations starting of course with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Around six-thirty the morning after the Mistress' visit, Hannah began to feel some incredible sensations and she started getting very wet and very hot quickly. She didn't want to wake up yet though; it had been a long, though definitely satisfying, night. Finally however, she couldn't fight the feelings running through her body anymore and she popped her eyes open to find herself staring at the bald cunt of a girl on all fours lapping at her clit like a dog.

Sighing Hannah pulled Lana's cunt onto her mouth and began drinking some early morning juices. Realizing Hannah was now awake; Lana started sucking her sister's pussy in earnest, looking for some morning juices herself.

When they had both cum twice in each others mouths, Lana turned so as to be in a face-to-face position with Hannah and after sucking each others tongues for a while Hannah said, "I think you may have missed the point of the Mistress adopting you as her loyal bitch. After your session of extreme submission with her you're supposed be able to block all further submissive feelings for at least a month."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Hannah focused shocked but overjoyed eyes at her sister as Lana slapped her face violently.

"Since when has my daily use or misuse of my sisters had anything to do with submissiveness," Lana said angrily. "We just happen to have a deal that I'm stuck in until the end of the summer," she said and added bitterly, "Master."

Hannah smiled and said, "About that deal, why don't we reevaluate it a little?"

"Like what," Lana asked suspiciously.

Hannah reached around Lana's neck and taking the dog collar off her said, "Promise to give me a good bed time spanking, like Dominatrix gives her Red Toy every night, for the rest of our stay here and we can forget everything else. Is it a deal?"

Leaning over and sucking Hannah's tongue a little more Lana said strongly, "It's a deal!"

Suddenly, Hannah and Lana both became aware that they weren't the only ones awake; in fact, they found all the girls gathered around Hannah's bed with confused and questioning looks.

Maria was the first to voice a question that all the girls that had been chosen by the Mistress the night before had, "Do you know how she did it?"

"How who did what," Hannah asked naively.

The girls that had not been chosen had no idea what had happened the night before, but they did know something had happened.

Debbie was the first to demand an explanation saying, "What happened last night; I was wide awake reading a book and I remember an egg being thrown and the next thing I know it's now? Who threw that egg, what was it all about?"

"It was the Mistress of Pain," Le-Ann said excitedly, "she kidnapped us and took us to her lair!"

"The Mistress," Katrina said, casting a doubtful eye at Hannah, "how could the Mistress get you to her lair?"

"It's true," Maria said, "and not only us, but some of the boys as well, she had me riding Aaron Brown to glorious cum after glorious cum." Noticing the hurt look on Rita as she said this Maria added, "Of course not as glorious as the ones you give me." Leaning over she then locked lips with Rita who finally started to smile after a minute.

"You should have seen what she did to Dei-Shau and me," Sandy said animatedly, "she had us fucking in mid air, after beating my ass so nicely of course." She rubbed her ass as she said this.

"The Mistress had her dog use my pussy as a water hole," Le-Ann said giggling.

"HER DOG!?!" Several of the girls that had experience with the Mistress screamed this out at once.

"Yeah," Ana said casting an amused smile at Lana as she tried to explain, "the Mistress has a dog now; a bitch that looks like she must have CUM from the same litter as Honey; the Mistress called her Queen."

All eyes now turned to Lana who actually turned a little red, whether from embarrassment or from anger it was unclear. "Why are you all looking at me," she snapped, "I wasn't there!"

Suddenly one fact hit some of the girls like a house falling on their head, Debbie was the first to feel its true impact and she said, "Did you say the Mistress got both you and the boys? That means that—"

"—there's a way to get to the boys!" Katrina finished excitedly, "How do we do it Hannah?"

"Why are you asking me; I confess that the Mistress passed by last night and asked me to help her record a session, but she didn't tell me much else."

"A recording," Lana said a little horrified, "Hannah, did—umm—did you record all that for the Mistress last night?"

"Of course, she entitled it, 'The Mistress of Pain and her Summer Get-Away'." Suddenly hearing a loud cheer come from somewhere on the boys side of the room Hannah said, "You know, I do remember something the Mistress said, but I'm feeling a little deprived of air at the moment. Why don't you girls get together and carry my bed over to the window, the air will definitely help me remember what you want to know."


In the boys' side of the room Dei-Shau, Aaron, Roberto and Ron had just finished describing their night's adventure. Those not chosen on this side had also woken up with similar feelings that something big had happened and desires for explanation. When Dei-Shau had mentioned meeting the Mistress of Pain for the first time the others had flooded those chosen with questions.

They also wanted to know the meaning of the rectangular cuts of yellow construction paper someone had taped to the center of the room; it was laid out almost like a trail leading from Ron's bed (right next to the divider wall) to almost the very front of the room.

"Ron, you are going to order your pet to tell Me how to get to Debbie right," John said almost begging.

"That goes for all of us," Roberto added, "that little taste of cunt juice last night left me wanting more."

"If I know my Pet, she'll find a way to tell us without us having to put her semi-secret identity at risk," Ron said.

"Like leaving us a letter," John said suddenly noticing something taped on the wall above Rita's mural.

Going over to the wall Ron retrieved an envelope and after reading the note in it said, "It's from the Mistress all right." Smiling he said, "Listen to this, 'Boys, did you know that most storage houses were built with a cellar for extra storage space and that the cellar usually had entrances on both sides of the building for easier access? To get to the CuntJuiceCity follow the yellow brick and don't forget to give a cheer when your path is clear; yours truly, The Mistress of Pain."

Ron cast another look down at the path laid out by the yellow cut outs and followed them to where they suddenly curved towards the beginning of the room and then came to a dead stop.

The other boys, who were all close behind Ron, gave him a questioning glance and Ron began running his hand over the floor, pulling on it until he found one rectangular section that swung forward to reveal a handle hidden behind it. Smiling as he grabbed the handle he pulled the trap door open and said, "Someone grab a flashlight and follow me; give a cheer boys, the Wicked Bitch of the West Side has left a clear trail to the Cunt Juice City, now let's go drink up!"

The boys all gave a cheer.


"Okay Hannah," Debbie said desperately, "we did what you asked; we moved your bed right under the window like you asked. Are you getting enough air to remember what the Mistress said about how I get to John?"

Hannah gave Debbie a wry smile, she had actually had the rest of the girls move the entire cot with her and Lana still on it and was now saying, "It's coming to me, or rather I should say, he's CUMMING for me; 5-4-3-2-1!"

The girls were looking at the Erotic Psycho as if she were crazy, which I guess is what Psycho means when suddenly—SLAM!

All the girls jumped and stared at the area from which they had just moved Hannah's bed, the loud noise (like a door slamming) had given them all a fright. They now noticed that the noise had been made by the forceful opening of a trap door and Ron was rushing out of it, followed closely by John, Lenny, Roberto, Robert and Aaron.

"Master," Hannah said sounding almost truly shocked, "How—"

"Honey," Ron said with a grin and more in explanation to the rest of the girls standing around with shocked looks, "Did you know that storage houses usually had a cellar with entrances on either end?"

Hannah's eyes flashed understanding and she said, "That's right, I should have remembered that! How did you find out?"

"A little bird (or maybe a big bitch) came to us over the night and pointed it out," Ron said amused, "Now Lana, if you don't mind, I am very Hannah juice deprived at the moment and I need to make up for several days of missing out on my favorite beverage."

Lana got up saying, "Where are the others?"

"We thought at the last minute that it would look a little suspicious if someone were to come to our bunk and find it completely empty, so we asked those not as addicted to cunt juice to wait for next time to get a drink." Casting an eye at where Melissa, Dolly, Rita, Maria, Ana and Sandy were all huddled together, Ron added, "We figured there might be a few of you on this side willing to wait a while to feel an actual sweaty male body grinding into yours."

Those in the all girls division of the OHPF gave a nod of understanding and quickly smiled as they all began to pair up for an early morning orgy. They divided up for this first actually get together in days as follows: Ron/Hannah, John/Debbie, Lenny/Le-Ann, Robert/Katrina, Roberto/Lana, Aaron/Jenny, Melissa/Dolly, Maria/Rita and Ana/Sandy. The boys started by drinking three orgasms worth of cunt juice from the girls they were with before moving on to any other sexual activity. When they finally did move on to something other than cunningulus they demanded their partner give them fair warning when they were ready to cum so they could drink some more. At times, some of the other cockless pairs would donate a bit of cunt juice to the boys by taking a break from the girl-on-girl action to sit on a boys face while the boy's partner rode them.

Around an hour into the orgy, some of the boys left on their side (needing to feel their cocks in something moister and warmer than their own asses and mouths) started popping their cocks through the holes in the wall and Melissa, Sandy, Dolly and Ana all moved to the wall to provide holes to be filled.

This was the state of the room when someone suddenly said, "Well doesn't this look like fun?"


In the Navaho bunk house: Trixie Green, Joan Reed, MaryAnn Harris, Jeanette O'Conner, Lisa Mayweather and Annette Cooper were all getting their early morning drinks when Trixie suddenly separated from Annette (whom she'd been sucking) and said, "Damn, I need to be really fucked!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.