Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 9: A Servant's Quarters and Her Memories

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Servant's Quarters and Her Memories - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Amy walked down the stairs toward her bedroom, she continued to munch on her salad, licking her lips and rolling her tongue in her mouth to get every bit of the Anderson Dressing the girls had made. It was so erotically delicious that she had had to get away from the girls as fast as possible for fear of jumping them in hopes of sampling the individual ingredients directly. She had no doubt that she would have many opportunities for that in the future, but she felt that at the moment, it was still a bit early for that.

Stopping at the bottom of the steps she looked around at the large game room to make sure everything was in order. The room consisted of several small, two to four person tables made for specific games such as: chess/checkers/backgammon and dominoes. There was also a round table that comfortably sat up to 10 people, its main purpose was as a card table, but it also included several interchangeable tops with boards for multi-player games like: monopoly, life, payday and scrabble. These game tables were all arranged neatly in the center of the room, between the two tables most used during the Anderson boys first two weeks in the house; the ping pong table near the right wall, and the pool table near the left. The boys had yet to play a game of ping pong or pool, but they had certainly played a lot of games with Amy on these two tables.

Amy walked past all these tables to the back of the room and to the door that led to the 'servant's quarters'. This first door actually led to a small corridor and looking to the right, at the end of the corridor, Amy saw the door it led to (the servant's bathroom) closed and the light above the door on. "Looks like Pietro is taking a bath," Amy thought. Looking back to the wall directly before her, she entered one of the two doors on it, ending up in her own room.

Though her room was nicely sized, and more than comfortable, it seemed a little oddly shaped. This was because everything past the first door from the game room had originally been one giant party room, with its own bathroom in the end corner. When Stan brought the house, he had had the walls added that converted the giant room into two equal sized bedrooms with the corridor leading to the shared bathroom. Amy was feeling extra horny (not that she wasn't always) as she finished her salad. She quickly stripped and grabbed one of her largest vibrators off the wall. She then lay on her bed and instantly stuffed it into her pussy putting it on full force.

As she lay there, enjoying the feeling, she closed her eyes and thought about how different the Anderson household was now going to be, compared to the one she had arrived in nine years ago that is. As her thoughts focused on that first day, she entered a sort of waking dream state in which she was reliving her first encounter with Stan Anderson. She was only 15 at the time, and, being an orphan with absolutely no known relatives, had spent most of her life being shuffled from one abusive foster family to another. The night of her meeting with Stan, she had run away from the latest family after getting tired of her foster father waking her up in the middle of the night drunk, just to have sex. She had lost her virginity to a foster father at the age of 12, and was used to sex by then, loved it actually, but she hated drunks. Hungry, she was begging for some food in front of a restaurant when Stan walked by.

"Where are your parents," he had asked her seriously concerned when she asked him for something to eat.

"I don't have parents, I'm an orphan."

"Then you should be in an orphanage, or group home, it's safer than being on the streets."

"Believe me when I tell you it is way less safe in the places you just mentioned. Listen, I just need something to eat; if you could just buy me something, please."

Stan had been very kind as he took her into the restaurant and brought her a full meal. As she ate, she found him very easy to talk to and she ended up confiding her full life's story to him.

In the end, Stan asked her, "Do you have a place to sleep tonight?"

After admitting she didn't he said, "Listen, why don't you come home with me tonight. You can sleep with my sister; she's staying with me, along with her son and daughter, until I find a new nanny for my boys."

"How old are your boys," Amy had asked with interest.

"They're six, all three of them."

"Triplets... and you need someone to care for them?"

"Okay," Stan had said quickly, "I see where this is going young lady, and the answer is no, you still need someone to care for you, I doubt you could care for my boys. Anyway, I've taken a vow to dedicate my life, for the time being anyway, to my boys, and becoming very successful in my business; I've therefore left something out of my life and the young lady I hire needs to be willing to provide some additional special services which your age prevents you from handling."

Amy knew exactly what he was saying, and she was determined to get the job. Especially after meeting the boys and falling instantly in love with them. Therefore, that night, she had sneaked into Stan's room determined to demonstrate her talents and secure the position of new nanny. She knew Stan wouldn't be able to resist once she showed him the things she could do; especially when she offered to work mostly for room and board at the beginning.

She remembered how she had believed the hardest part would be getting into bed with him to start her demonstration, this actually turned out to be the easiest, he had been expecting his sister to join him, and didn't realize until after Amy had made him cum for the first time that it wasn't Susan.

Amy was aroused from her reminiscence by two simultaneous events, she heard a door slam in the next room, and she started cumming very strongly.


As her orgasm subsided, Amy found herself feeling a little dissatisfied. All her vibrators, dildos and other toys were good, but none of them could cum for her. And Amy realized that what she was craving at the moment was a mouthful of fresh cum. The girls' salad dressing had left her with that need, she also realized, that it was now more than 24 hours since Stan and the boys had fed her all their delicious treats at the church. Amy couldn't remember the last time she had gone this long without at least three servings of her favorite delicacy by now.

From her position on the bed she could easily see the wall that divided her room from Pietro's, and she stared at it with an almost savage desire to crash right through it, remembering Lana's comment that her neighbor was always willing to share his supply.

Not wanting to seem neither pushy nor desperate, though, the first time she fed off her new co-worker, Amy controlled her lustful desires enough to try and think of some excuse to go see her neighbor in a way that would clearly state her immediate needs, without actually having to use words.

Looking to her side Amy spotted her wardrobe, with all her prized costumes. Since the first night she started as the boys' nanny, she had been telling them bedtime stories. Her stories had always had a sexual element, even back then, and she loved explaining them in detail to the little boys, often acting parts out for them. She never let them get involved though, well, she thought smiling, not as involved as I would have liked them to be. She remembered sitting the boys, one on each knee, and one kneeling between her legs, as she talked the boys' tongues and mouths would be hard at work on her breasts and cunt. She eventually started collecting special costumes to wear as she told her tales. An idea suddenly started to form in Amy's head. Smiling mischievously she got up from her bed, removing the vibrator from her cunt, where it had remained busy to this point.

As she walked to the closet, her open pussy leaking her pussy juices onto her legs and the ground, she searched the different costumes, each one having its own multiple stories. Among her favorites was the fairy princess costume she had worn the first time she had truly let the boys fully participate in her tale, a present when they turned 11; they had been the three musketeers sent to save the princess from an evil witch, having believed they had found her, it turned out to be the witch, transformed to look like the princess; the musketeers could only kill the witch by simultaneously and continuously impaling her with their swords through her face, bottom front and bottom back, (her bottom front especially, to insure she would never have children if she were resurrected); the musketeers had to continue this action until hot creamy liquid exploded in all of these areas and the witch had screamed and exploded into a continuous flowing liquid herself; once the witch was dead, the true princess was finally found, she was so grateful that she cleaned all of their swords with her very tongue until they were spotless.

As Amy continued her search, she spotted another of her favorite costumes, the police uniform she had worn the first time she insisted on Stan joining her and the boys for a story, that was just two years ago, a present for their 13th birthday; Stan wasn't stupid, he knew exactly how Amy had been raising the kids, though he always denied it and never even asked her questions outside of how they were doing in school, had they had their latest physicals and had the kids expressed any special wishes for their next birthday or Christmas gifts; what could Stan say about her special life with the boys anyway, he'd been fucking her daily since she was 15, and Amy knew Stan would not do anything to jeopardize their relationship (one by the way that never involved romance), their relationship had always been one of a brother and sister that just happened to be sexually active with each other, she had after all joined the family to take Susan's place. Anyway, Stan knew she loved the boys and would never, ever put them in any real harm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.