Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 4: Honeymoon Blues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Honeymoon Blues - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Stan and Laura had agreed that for their honeymoon they wanted nothing better than to be isolated from the real world and fuck like crazy until time arrived for them to return. One week after the honeymoon was over, new responsibilities would come for all of them. Stan was starting a new job as head accountant of a multi-billion dollar corporation, Laura would begin her life as a housewife and mother of six, and the kids would all be starting as freshmen in the local private high school.

On returning, Stan and Laura planned to dedicate the entire remaining week of freedom to the new Anderson Family and to making certain everyone was comfortable with each other. These first two weeks of their matrimony, however, there was to be no family, no co-workers, no schools, there was to be only each other.

That had been the plan, anyway, but unfortunately, they couldn't really find anywhere to go that fit these requirements of isolation. In the end, they decided to rent a luxury yacht and sail to the middle of the CaribbeanOcean. Unfortunately, since neither of them knew how to sail, and since they figured that once in a while they might have to leave their cabin to eat, they opted to allow one other couple to exist for these first two weeks.

That couple was Henry and Josephine Carter, owners of the yacht. They would act as the total crew while trying to be as invisible as possible.

As their taxi arrived at the docks, Henry and Josephine were waiting to greet the Andersons. Stepping out of the cab Stan held the door open for Laura. Their driver, in the meantime, went to pull their bags out of the trunk.

Stan turned to Henry and holding out his hand said, "Permission to come aboard, Sir."

Henry smiled, instantly liking the young couple (though not much younger than he and his wife) and replied, "Permission granted. You can go right aboard. I'll handle your bags. You'll be staying in cabin 1."

Stan gave him a quick nod and picking Laura up, carried her aboard, following Josephine to his cabin.

Once inside the cabin Stan laid Laura on the huge bed he found there and started to take off her clothes.

"You know," Laura said smiling, "I can undress myself."

"Not tonight, tonight you can't do anything except enjoy yourself." As he said this, he began to strip himself, having finished with Laura. Stan jumped on the bed and straddling Laura's chest presented his thick dick to her mouth.

"Oh, goody," Laura said, joyously, "A cocktail, already." And with that said, she sucked Stan's cock entirely down her throat.

Stan pulled out a little and then back in, working up a rhythm as he fucked her face. Laura used her tongue, teeth, throat and every other part of her mouth as she pleasured Stan. With her expert ministrations, Stan was moaning and groaning in no time, and quickly his cock grew in Laura's mouth as it exploded, presenting Laura with mouthful after mouthful of his precious love offering.

As she gulped and swallowed all of his cum, cleaning Stan's cock completely, Laura gave Stan a glassy-eyed look that simply screamed, "Your turn to drink!"

Stan began to move down Laura's body, stopping to suck the nipples of first one, then the other, of Laura's perfect boobs. When Stan continued his journey down Laura's body, he made no more stops until his tongue was deep in her very wet love box. As he licked and sucked at her pussy, he stuck first one, then two and finally three fingers in her hole and he began to pump them in and out. At the same time, he locked his lips around her swollen clit as he tickled it with his tongue. Laura was writhing and moaning loudly, then, she screamed as she felt Stan, lightly, bite her clit. Her eyes glazed and her back arched and Stan glued his mouth to Laura's pussy as her sweet nectars began to flow.

Stan continued slurping and drinking at her hole until the well ran dry; he then looked up at her, his face coated with her juices and said, "God I love the taste of your pussy juice!"

"And I love your cum," Laura said bending toward his mouth so she could kiss him, making sure to get a good taste of herself. After all, Laura's own pussy would be the only one to taste for two weeks. As she thought that, she said, "I hope the kids are getting along as well as we are."

"Knowing my boys, they're probably doing much more." Then, catching himself, Stan added, "More than just trying to get along I mean; I mean they're probably trying to be true brothers." He finished with a nervous smile and tried to hide it by locking lips with Laura again and pushing his tongue into her mouth; getting his tongue to dance merrily with hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.