Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 2: Honeymoon Preparations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Honeymoon Preparations - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Both the wedding and the celebration had gone beautifully without any problem whatsoever. Now only one part of the wedding tradition was left and this was the one that had both Stan and Laura a little worried.

"Are you sure we shouldn't wait to have our honeymoon at a later time." Laura said nervously. "After the kids are more comfortable with the new house and with each other I mean?"

"Actually, I'm not sure," Stan said smiling, "unfortunately all our tickets and reservations are non-refundable." He laughed letting her know he was joking and then said in a more serious tone. "Actually honey, I think it might be better for the kids to get to know each other without us there, pressuring them to get along. Pietro and Amy will be with them, and it is only going to be for two weeks."

Looking around the master bedroom of their new house Laura said, "This house sure is beautiful."

"The beautiful thing about it is that it has a full bathroom on every floor." Stan said. "I hope the girls enjoy their room. I know the boys are crazy about theirs, they especially love the computer system and the plasma TV's."

"Oh, the girls love them too; they especially love how the whole house uses the same super fast network and how all their laptops and handhelds can connect to it."

"It is a Wireless network and pretty much everything is connected to it. We should be getting ready to leave; the cab will be here soon."

"There's still half-an-hour," Laura said slyly, "there's time."

"Time for what," Stan asked, sure that he already knew the answer.

"Well," Laura said, removing her clothes and lying naked on the bed. "Do you really want our first time as husband and wife to be away from our own beautiful bed?"

"Actually," Stan said dropping his own pants to reveal his fully erect cock, "I do need some relief before we travel."

As he finished stripping Stan dropped to his knees before Laura's wide open pussy and began feasting at her hole, he had fallen in love with her taste from the first second he had sampled it. He could stay glued to her crotch for the full two weeks of their honeymoon. As he continued to lick he got on the bed with her and without removing his tongue from her pussy he turned her over so that she was lying on top of him with his dick in her face, she quickly opened her mouth and let his full nine inches into her throat in one swallow.


In their room, the boys were watching the first official joining of Mr. and Mrs. Anderson: "Wow," Ron gasped, "did you see how she just took all of dad in at once? Not even Amy can do it that quickly."

"Our new mom sure has a beautiful pussy. Do you think she would let us suck and fuck her?" Don asked.

"Don't be silly," John said. "You shouldn't be thinking things like that; At least not until she gets back from her two weeks alone with Dad."

"The camera system we added throughout the house sure seems to be working great" Said Ron. "Why don't you check the girl's room and see what they're doing?"

John punched a key on his keyboard and the scene on the 45 inch plasma TV (which had been connected to their computer) changed. They were now looking at the girls, but there was nothing going on except for unpacking as the girls settled into their new room. John punched another key and they were looking into Amy's room, it was however empty as both she and Pietro were attending to all last minute preparations for their parents' departure.

"Just go back to Mom and Dad," Ron said, Then added, "I like saying that, Mom it seems nice."

"Yeah, but not as nice a looking at that pussy of hers—oh—looks like Dad is ready to fuck her now." As John said this, they watched Stan jump off the bed and walk around to where Laura's pussy was on the edge of the bed; he pulled her feet over her shoulders and began to ram his cock deep into her pink, juicy pussy. He decided to use a slow rhythm at first, teasing her a little and almost driving her crazy with despair and desire to be violently assaulted.

"Faster! Harder! Fuck me to death, Stan! Let me feel it now!"

Taking her cue Stan began to truly ram his cock in and out of her, like a pile driver, she gave a scream of contentment as he continued this violent fucking until she felt his cock grow even larger and explode deep in her pussy. She felt so blissful that she almost fainted as she felt the warm rush of cum in her pussy. When Stan finished cumming he climbed the bed and stuck his cock in Laura's mouth to be cleaned. She joyfully licked and sucked what was left of Stan's cum and leaving his cock completely clean said, "Now I need a little cleaning up."

Stan quickly dropped back on his knees in front of her mushy pussy and began to drink all the liquids found there. As Laura felt his tongue once more in her, and as he gently bit her swollen clit, she gave another little scream and had a final powerful orgasm that shook her entire body. Stan continued to drink up all of her sweet nectars and lick her completely clean until there was nothing left to clean."


"Wow," Ron said, "Did you see how much she just came. God I can't wait to taste her."

"What did I just say about that kind of thinking, Ron?"

"Yeah," Don said smiling, "like you're not thinking the same thing."

Before John could say anything they heard a sound in the bathroom that connected their room and the girls. Quickly pressing a key they saw that one of the girls, they really didn't know which as they had not yet learned how to tell the exact triplets apart, was in the bathroom and was lowering her panties apparently preparing to pee. As she sat on the bowl and they saw her golden showers running, the boys watched as she cleaned herself off, taking care to zoom in on her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.