Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 18: Ana's Crisis of Identity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Ana's Crisis of Identity - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ron thought he heard someone talk and he slowly opened his eyes; he noticed at once that Hannah was still sleeping soundly on top of him. She looked so peaceful that he felt bad about having to wake her, but they should probably be going anyway, who knows how long they had been out. He sure didn't know how much time they had spent there, but he was sure it was at least noon. Leaning up, he began kissing Hannah, at the same time dropping his arm (which had been wrapped around her body as they slept) to his suddenly very erect cock, and properly positioning it at her cunt's entrance, pushed slowly in.

Hannah moaned softly in her sleep as she felt her pussy being pumped, over and over again, but as she began to realize that the new sensations she was feeling were not part of the erotic dream she'd been having, she slowly opened her eyes as well.

Smiling at her master, she began to kiss him back as she lay on top of him, greatly enjoying his cock in her pussy. Then suddenly, they both froze as they heard a voice, "You've Got Mail!" it said.

Ron realized that this was what had awakened him. He tried to return to the same rhythm of pumping he had been using with Hannah, but on again hearing the Pocket PC he stopped completely and helping Hannah off him, went to where his shorts were lying on the floor and picked them up. From the pocket he pulled out the mini-PC and checking the screen saw the message, "Inbox 1 new message high priority!"

As the PC once more voiced its message, Ron walked over to Hannah with a look that said, "why can't we shut this thing up?"

Understanding what he wanted, Hannah looked at the PC and said, "The email as listed as high priority, that means 'very important' that's why it keeps repeating, it needs us to acknowledge we got the message." Hannah looked at the two choices under the priority message on the screen, 'download message' and 'download heading'. Touching the words, 'download heading' the alert screen was replaced by the inbox screen with the heading of one unopened message; "For The Entire Family — ALL'S WELL". Hannah passed it to Ron, who opening his eyes wide on noticing the sender's address said, "Hey, it's from Mom and Dad!"

"What?" Hannah said a little nervous about receiving a high priority mail from their parents when they were suppose to be in isolation, "do you think they're all right?"

"Well they make a point to emphasize, 'ALL'S WELL'," Ron said. Wondering why he wasn't opening it, Hannah threw him a questioning look, and quickly bowed her head. Understanding what she wanted to know, Ron said, "It's John's mail."

She lifted her head slightly and said, "It says, 'for the entire family', that includes you," then quickly lowering her head again added, "master, sir."

"No, not now, it might be for all of us, but it was sent to John's address, probably because they new this thing would alert him quickly, John should be the one to open it. Come on, we better get out of here. Make sure everything is exactly how we found it."

As they took a few minutes to return everything to its original state (discarding the open beer bottle and used cups in the garbage can) they walked back to the ladder and prepared to climb up the way they had come. Hannah gave the mysterious room one last look, her eyes stopping curiously on a locked door on the opposite wall.

Ron noticed her stare and said, "It leads to another tunnel that goes up and comes out in a back wall inside that cave we were looking at. There are only two way in here, through that cave in 'Killer Cove' and through the secret entrance we used."

Hannah was curious to hear more about what this place actually was, and how Ron had come to know about it, but he said no more and simply started climbing the ladder to the plateau exit.

As he reached the top, Ron felt around for the handle that could be used to push aside the entrance stone, and once open, climbed out, remembering at the last minute to click a switch at the very top that controlled the lights below.

Once outside, he and Hannah returned the entrance stone to its original state and prepared to climb back over the rocks to the path that returned them to the main part of the beach.

Ron helped Hannah climb down the rock and as they both turned onto the path heard a voice say, "So there you are, what did she do, give you a lesson on how to build your own Pocket PC. So what's the decision, are you going to buy one."

Ron and Hannah looked and saw John and Debbie walking toward them, "What, come to get this," Ron said, "passing him the PC. Actually, according to Hannah this is already out dated, but it is good to have, especially in cases of priority mail, so I am ordering the advance model, yesterday."

"Actually," John said taking his PC, "I'm here because Debbie wants to show me one of the local sites, a bomb shelter built before World War II. But why do I get the feeling you already know all about it?"

"Yeah," Ron said, "we were just there." Debbie looked curiously at Ron and Hannah and he said, "Great place for a quite computer lesson. Jason told me all about it last night," Ron explained. "He said your grandfather was one of the original builders of it."

"My great-grandfather actually," Debbie corrected, "My grandfather was just the first to give it the unique use it has been given by certain students since then."

"I was telling Jason that it seems ironic that a war would make people forget about a place built to survive bomb attacks during a war," Ron said.

"Yes, well, from what Grandpa once told us, the majority or maybe all of those who worked it, my great-granddad included, were killed during the war, something about a sneak attack on the infantry division they were all assigned to. The bomb shelter wasn't complete yet, and therefore hadn't been officially unveiled before the attack on Pearl Harbor. My great-granddad had mailed his son (Grandpa) the secret of how to get into it in an emergency though. It's been a bit of a family secret since then. Did you take the oath of secrecy when Jason told you about it?"

"Yeah," suddenly remembering something and turning to John he said, "listen, speaking of mail, there's one from Mom and Dad, I haven't opened it, but it's for the whole family."

John quickly checked his Pocket PC and just as quickly turned it off and put it away.

"Aren't you going to open it?" Ron asked bewildered at the little importance John seemed to have given it.

"Not yet, they make a point to put down that they are Okay, and since it's for the entire family, I think I'll open it when all of us are together. Right now, Don is with Katrina in the small tent, they made a point that they wanted no interruptions.

Ron threw a surprised look at Debbie and said, "And that's okay with you?"

"Don just wants her to talk about everything there is to know about the local High School. She's a big girl; she knows how to be safe." Seeing Ron's eyes open she added, "safe about what to talk about I mean." She said this in an, "as if we are dumb enough to believe that" tone.

"Lana, by the way," John continued, "is locked in the big tent being taught everything there is to learn about the rest of the town by Jason."

"Jason," Ron said disapprovingly, "he's only 13."

"Actually, he's 14 today, for a whole 24 hours he and Katrina are the same age. Then, starting tomorrow, Katrina and I will be the same age for a whole month."

"So you're saying today is Jason's birthday and tomorrow is Katrina's" Hannah said, speaking for the first time."

"Yes, Lana mentioned something about a special birthday present for Jason if he helped her enough. Don promised something similar to Katrina."

"You're parents didn't waste much time between deliveries and conceptions did they?" Ron said.

"No, they always tell how they planned on having one boy and one girl, and after that cutting the production line for good. Katrina hates it when they tell the story, makes her feel unwanted, like her birth was some accident our parents never planned on. That's why she's always been the rebel in our family."

"The rebel," Ron said interested, "how much of a rebel, exactly?"

"Well, you came up from the bomb shelter, didn't you?" Debbie asked, "Katrina is the one that keeps it currently stocked with all the goodies you saw."

"Really," Ron said, his eyes shining, "I take it you aren't talking about the beer and pretzels. Maybe I'll talk to your sister a while myself, when Don is finished, I mean, I am going to the same High School he is."

Hannah threw Ron a harsh look, then, catching herself, bowed her head respectfully.

"Anyway," John said, "the point is, if we are going to open the letter together, this is definitely not the moment. At home, tonight, will be better."

"What about the party?" Ron asked.

"None of the others are staying another night; it was a pretty long night and day, for that matter, for most of us."

"Yeah," Ron agreed, "I actually can't wait to get home."

"Well, see you there tonight then," John said, turning with Debbie toward the rock that hid the bomb shelter entrance and helping her over.


Ana was heating another sausage when she saw Ron approaching with Hannah.

"Where have you two been?" She snapped, tired of no one to talk to and nothing to do except listen to the moans that occasionally escaped from either the small or big tent beside her. Even Amy and Pietro had disappeared together, and she was left as guardian of the camp.

"We were busy," Ron said, "and now we're going to go eat something, come on Hannah, I saw a nice restaurant just outside the beach."

"You can't go to a restaurant dressed like that!" Ana screamed loudly.

"Then we'll go home first and change," Ron said. "That way we can watch a movie too, what do you think—SISTER—do you mind spending more time with me?"

He put his arm around Hannah's shoulder and she snuggled up to his side and put her head on his shoulder as they walked, not saying a single word. Ana was furious, especially since she saw this as an out right betrayal of the pact the girls had made to have no contact with the boys until they were ready. She felt like going into the big tent and complaining to Lana, but hearing Lana give a very content moan from inside, decided this was not the time to bother her.

She was, however, too upset to stay there any longer, all her brothers and sisters had someone to snuggle up with at the moment and she was stuck barbecuing sausages. She shut off the barbecue and just started to walk across the beach, not really paying attention to where she was going. She just walked, and walked and walked, feeling more and more alone and betrayed, even though there were people all around her.

As she finally started to tire a bit, she took a look around. "Where am I?" she wondered. She had been walking for who knows how long, and for who knows how far, and she had been crying so much. "Why was I crying?" she demanded of herself. She was alone, she realized, that's what's wrong! No mom, no Lana, no Hannah, no Pietro; she had never been alone in her life, yet here she was, four new family members in her life, five if you count Amy, and yet she was alone!

Studying the area she had ended up in, she realized suddenly, that she was surrounded by a giant wall, it covered three sides of her, and even the side that led to the beach had a giant wall that made it almost impossible to see anyone swimming in this section from anyone swimming in sections beyond the wall. How had she ended up here? She turned around and studied the path she had come from and noticed a hole, rather like and entrance, in the wall, there was a table by it, and what looked like a guard, but he seemed to be arguing with someone at the moment, Ana figured she was in the private beach Ron had mentioned the night before, and that she in fact, should not be here. Studying this area of beach, she found it quite deserted compared to where she had been. Something was missing here, what was it? Children, for one thing, there didn't appear to be anyone under the age of 18 around, making Ana more strongly suspect she shouldn't be here; but something else was missing, CLOTHES! Everyone around her was nude! Ana took a few minutes to study all the cocks, breasts, cunts and asses around her, and she was quickly getting very wet.

Ana noticed one or two people throwing her curious looks, staring at her; why were they staring at her, it couldn't be because of her age, Ana and her sisters had always looked older than they were. "Oh," she thought suddenly, and slipping out of her bikini top and bottom, carried them the rest of the way.

She started to walk quickly, wanting to see if there was a more deserted spot farther into this area. As she continued to, almost run, forward, she kept turning her head to study every cunt she passed; there were just as many cocks, but for some reason it was only the cunts that really caught her eye. Then suddenly, and quite unexpectedly, BAM!


"Owww," Ana said as she tried to move. "Where was she now?" she wondered. "What had happened?" All she remembered was she was having the most magnificent dream in which a black haired 'goddess' was driving her to orgasm after orgasm with her talented tongue in her pussy.

"Oh, finally," she heard someone say, "I thought you'd never wake up."

As Ana bought her eyes into focus on who was speaking, she saw the beautiful hazel-eyed brunette from her dreams and said, 'My goddess' before shaking her head and saying, "oh, no, I'm dead."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.