Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 16: Breaking in a Slave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Breaking in a Slave - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lana awoke to the smell of sausages cooking somewhere nearby, and the sound of much frolicking. She was sure she heard children nearby and remembered that her sisters and her were all naked in the small tent. She saw some movement in the sleeping bag next to her and noticed Hannah was awake.

"Morning, that's if it's still morning, are you feeling alright," Lana asked.

"Yeah," Hannah said nervously, "why do you ask?"

"Well, we did end up playing a total of 10 sets throughout the night, right?"

"Yeah," Hannah replied, not really wanting to get into a long conversation with Lana, "but the long break between midnight and 3 AM really helped, didn't you use it to sleep?"

"Yeah, but I'm not talking about being sleepy, my muscles are in a bit of pain; from over-dancing I think." Lana stretched a little as she said this. "Massage my back and shoulder a little."

"My arms do hurt a bit too, now that you mention it. Maybe we can get Ana to do both of us; she seemed pretty strong when she stepped out to pee."

Lana threw Hannah a strange look, was she mistaken, or had Hannah just refused a direct command from her? She was about to say something when she noticed their three costumes hanging by the side of the tent, right where they had been left early that morning after their last set, "Did you say Ana is outside?" she said, somewhat puzzled.

"Yeah, she should be back fast though, she just really needed to go. Remember we told her to do it before going to bed and she didn't go with us."

"And she had to go so fast that she didn't even bother to put something on?" Lana questioned.

"No silly," Hannah said laughing, and getting out of her sleeping bag, she showed Lana that she was in her butt floss bikini.

"Hey," Lana said, "Where'd you—"

"From there," she said, pointing to something on Lana's right.

Lana looked over and saw the bag Amy had insisted on bringing along, she grabbed it and looking inside saw her butt floss bikini, a pair of beach sandals and three large tee-shirts.

"Oh great," Lana said, "I thought I'd have to spend the day in my costume. Getting out of her sleeping bag and lying on top of it she tried stretching some more, as far as possible in the tent. Feeling a strong itch between her naked legs she said, "Suck my pussy, I need a good start to the day." She smiled and closed her eyes, opening her legs as she said this.

After about a minute of waiting, she was shocked to realize that Hannah wasn't immediately dropping to the ground between her legs. Opening her eyes, she saw Hannah standing over her, looking uncertain as to what she should do. Starting to get annoyed, Lana said angrily, and with much force, "What's wrong with you today? I told you to get down here and suck my twat! Now do it!"

"Lana, this isn't really the place to do that. There are children running all around us."

"They are out there, we are in here! Now obey your orders before I'm forced to make you obey them!"

"We're not in a locked house Lana," Hannah argued, "anyone can just come in!" As she said this, the front of the tent was unzipped and Ana stepped in. Before she had a chance to zip it up again, they heard some wolf whistles, leading them to believe someone had caught sight of Lana's 'openness'.

"See what I mean," Hannah said going to the entrance and stopping Ana from totally closing, "wait, I was going to get some sausages." And she stepped out leaving Lana looking shocked.

"What's wrong," Ana asked looking at the puzzled look on Lana's face.

"I don't know," Lana said, a strong feeling of rejection suddenly flowing over her. "Something isn't right, very not right."

Ana saw that Lana looked almost on the verge of tears and said, "Hey, I'll do you if you do me." And dropping her bikini bottom she straddled her sisters head, facing Lana's pussy, which she quickly bent down and started eating.

As the joy of a tongue in her twat started to take control, all thoughts of Hannah's sudden disloyalty to her were washed away, and Lana began feasting happily herself, letting Ana's juices flow freely in her mouth.


Outside the tent, Hannah found Amy serving sausages to all the boys, as more sausages were cooking on the barbecue. "Can I have something to eat, please," Hannah said, almost begging, "I feel very hungry." Though her head was turned toward Amy, her eyes were looking directly into Ron's.

Even when Amy said, "of course you can eat, silly, what kind of a question is that? Just grab some bread over there while I get you the sausages," Hannah did not move or say anything until she saw Ron slightly nod his head as he ate a piece of bread.

No one else seemed to notice, but Hannah quickly said, "thank you, thank you so much." And she quickly went to grab a piece of bread.

"I think you were right about her." John said, leaning over toward Ron and whispering in his ear.

"I know I was right," Ron answered with a sort of wicked smile.

"Do you know if we have to play anymore?" Don asked sounding somewhat tired still.

"Actually, No," Ron said, "John was just telling me before you came out that Debbie talked to him early this morning."

"She confirmed that she has four bands booked to play this evening, and that we are free to start meeting what she called, our 'loyal fans'.

Don laughed and almost choked on the sausage he was chewing, "loyal fans?" He questioned smiling.

"Yeah," John said, "she said that someone already put in a request to have a 'Triple X Love Times Two' club this year at the High School we're going too. Though, personally, I doubt anybody will even recognize us yet; not unless the girls go out in their costumes that is."

"You're kidding about the club right?" Don said smiling but at the same time shocked. "Did she say who it was that put in the request?"

"Not really," John said, "but I'm pretty sure she was hinting it was her."

"Well, any club with our name would have to be willing to provide a very special brand of entertainment." Ron said.

"Actually, that's what I told her." John confirmed.

"Really, what did she say to that?"

"She said any club could be made a private club, with a 'by invitation only' membership."

"Really," Ron said, his eyes sparkling at the possibility.

"Don't get too excited though, she also said the problem is that any club like that would need both a male and a female faculty advisor."

"Don't all clubs need faculty advisors?" Don questioned.

"The point is," John said annoyed, "it's very doubtful to be able to find a club that caters to our 'special interests'."

"Bummer," Ron said disappointed.

"Hannah, have some coffee." Amy said, grabbing a thermos and a cup.

Hannah looked up at her, dying for a cup of coffee, but uncertain what to do. Amy had practically ordered her to take the cup, but she took orders from no one but her master. In this mental turmoil she just sort of moved her eyes toward Ron trying to get a clue what to do. Ron, however, was talking and didn't catch her glimpse.

"Oh for heaven's sake Ron," Amy said annoyed, "Will you tell the poor girl it's okay to have coffee!"

Ron looked up surprised, he realized he should have been paying attention to Hannah's needs, and was about to tell her to take the coffee when he saw her eyes and realized that if he obeyed Amy's direct command, it would make him look weak before his slave, possibly even make her lose faith in him. Thinking what to do, he said, "No! Coffee isn't good for you, Hannah," then to Amy he said, "why don't you give her some of the hot chocolate instead." Looking back at Hannah he said, "When she brings it to you, drink it all up like a good little sl—girl."

He turned away from them and seeing the look on his brothers said, "Just a little nutritional advice, that's all," and he started finishing his sausages. They threw him a suspicious look, but then smiling, also finished their food.

As everyone finished, Lana and Ana, emerged from their tent, having finally finished their own early meal.

"I hope there's still some left," Lana said hopeful, "I'm pretty starved."

"Didn't you just eat?" Amy asked, tossing her a mischievous glance and then smiling.

As Amy passed the two girls each of plate of food, Ron noticed Lana giving Hannah a cold stare that kept shifting from pretty much furious, to nearly heartbroken.

"You have your Pocket PC?" Ron whispered to John. When John nodded, Ron said, "I need to borrow it for a while, I'll keep it safe, I promise." With much reservation, John passed it to him without anyone noticing.

Once he had it, Ron said, "Hannah, you know about computers right?"

"Yes my—" Ron threw her a cold stare and she finished saying, "brother."

"I'm thinking of getting one of these myself, but I'd like to fully understand it first. Do you have time to come with me and show me how it works?"

"Why doesn't John teach you?" Lana shot out coldly, before Hannah could answer.

"He's going to be spending most of today with Debbie, and Don was spending the day with Katrina, I was hoping to understand this by the end of the day so I can order it by tomorrow if it's for me."

"Want it before school starts... ehhh," Ana said, between gulps of coffee.

"Exactly," Ron said smiling. "So, will you come with me, Hannah?"

As Hannah started to get up Lana said in an almost angry voice, "Well, why can't she show you right here!"

"With all this noise and distraction around us," Ron said, calmly, yet very defiantly, "I don't think so, come on Hannah, we'll find a nice quiet place to talk." Before anyone could say anything else, he walked away, Hannah at his heels, and Lana looking disgusted after them.

"Oh yeah," John whispered quietly to Don, "she is definitely his now."


As they walked what seemed the full length of the several blocks of the beach, Hannah studied the different rock formations that seemed to divide the beach's shore into huge separate sectors. From time to time, she would throw Ron an inquisitive look, but quickly lowered her head apologetically, and simply continued walking behind him, recognizing, that it wasn't her business to ask where they were going. As she started to get a little tired, she spotted what seemed like the largest formation of rocks she had seen yet. They seemed to form a small hill, and seemed to be on the edge of a very, very sloped ridge.

Stopping at the very edge of this slope, Ron pointed at what seemed like an opening in the large wall formed by the rocks. "See that opening," he said pointing. As Hannah nodded, looking worriedly at the slope full of jagged rocks, Ron continued, "it leads to a cave deep in this hill of stones. The natives call this place, 'Killer Cove' because of all the people that have died in the last few decades trying to get down to the caves opening." Ron saw the fear in her eyes and smiled, turning away from the slope and walking instead toward the wall of rocks and climbing a little until he could get over the top rock, and seemed to fall straight down behind it. Hannah gasped, since the specific rock was circled on all sides, you could not see where Ron had fallen to, she was really starting to get worried an scared when he said nothing for several minutes, then she heard him say, "Well, are you going to make me wait for you all day!"

Very much relieved, Hannah quickly climbed up and went over the rock, landing, to her surprise, on a cliff, one that seemed more like a mini-plateau on the small mountain of rocks. The area was basically flat, and easy to stand on, too easy to stand on actually; Hannah began suspecting that this was not a natural formation, but actually a man-made development. Hannah noticed a rather large, flat stone in the center of this area, it seemed incredibly smooth, she was sure in fact, though she would never dream of making the suggestion, that a couple could very easily lay on that stone, in this hidden area, and enjoy some very comfortable, uninterrupted sex for hours.

She walked over to the stone and was about to sit down when Ron said angrily, "Have I told you to sit down, slave!"

Almost panicking she stood erect and bowing her head said, "I'm sorry Master, please forgive my haste."

Walking over to the stone himself, Hannah was shocked when he pushed it to the side revealing that it covered a hole in the cliff floor around the size of a manhole, and, to her even greater surprise, that there were rungs, equivalent to those of a ladder, leading down the inside of it.

"Get in," Ron ordered, "I have to close the entrance after I follow you. I also have to get the lights."

Hannah was a bit nervous again, but she had her orders and she followed them without complain. She went down several steps until her head was parallel with the inner bottom of the cover stone; she noticed what appeared to be a handle that could be used to pull the rock back into position from the inside. "What is this place," Hannah thought to herself," though never uttering a word out loud. Eventually, Hannah emerged from the circular hole, still stepping down rungs, she realized, she was now on a long metallic ladder that was securely attached to the end, or from this angle the beginning, of the hole and the now visible floor of what seemed like a very large chamber room, a very well lit room, she thought, and remembered Ron had mentioned, something about lights.

Getting to the ground as quickly as possible, she noticed that the room she was in had several large cots in one end; there was a large table with several chairs in the center, against another wall there were some cupboards, a small refrigerator, what looked like a broom closet and a large covered garbage can. Hannah walked over for a closer inspection of these and found the cupboard full paper cups and plates as well as snacks such as: potato chips, pretzels and cheese curls, turning her attention to the fridge, Hannah found it stocked mostly with beer, though there were a few cans of soda. Hannah didn't bother checking the thin closet, and instead turned her attention to the table, on which there was a large glass bowl full of what seemed from a distance like small metallic squares with circular centers of varying colors. They stirred Hannah's interest and she went to the table and pulled one out for a closer look; "Oh," she yelped, as she realized what she was holding.

"Don't touch those, I never use them if I don't have to, they cramp my style! Anyway, I didn't tell you to touch anything" Ron screamed, as he finally finished his descent, "in fact," he walked over to her and slapping her across the face said, "I don't recall telling you to do anything at all except get down here and wait for me!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.