Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 15: Family Planning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Family Planning - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Laura and Stan were lying side by side on their cabin's bed looking up at the ceiling. They had returned there after dinner, both fully intending to finally have a much needed talk, but as usual, had only ended up being able to have some intense sex until their bodies gave up and they had to take a break. They'd been staring at the ceiling now for almost 15 minutes without once turning to look at each other. They were both thinking about what the Carters had said to each of them, but the fear of rejection in them still kept them silent.

It was Laura, finally, who decided she should take the initiative and start a conversation; fishing for something that might lead in the right direction Laura said, "Do you know that the Carters have regular sex with other couples?"

The question was so unexpected that Stan was left dumbfounded, and in a surprised voice said, "What?" Stan's surprise came more from the fact that Laura had finally said something than from the topic of her question.

Laura felt a little disheartened by the level of surprise in his voice, thinking, "I knew it, he can never accept anything like that." However, now that they were, somewhat, talking, she didn't want to just stop. "Josie and Henry, Josie told me that they have sex regularly with other couples, sometimes even entire families." Trying to sound as though she thought the idea crazy she said in a voice full of irony, "It's suppose to keep them from being unfaithful to each other or something like that."

The irony in her voice upset Stan and he actually turned to look at her for the first time saying, somewhat annoyed, "So they're swingers, if that's the lifestyle they've chosen and it works for them and makes them happy; who are we to criticize it? Maybe we should go up and show our respect of their beliefs by joining them in hot sex!"

Stan's furious defense of the Carters brought a smile to Laura's face, who said softly, "So you don't think there is anything wrong with what they do?"

"Like I said," Stan said in a calmer voice, happy to at least see her smiling, "it's their life." Then, deciding this was a good time to bring up the question on his mind since talking to Henry, he asked, "Why don't I know anything about your life, how you lived with your girls and with Pietro in your home. Hell, why was I never invited to your home at all?"

"I was never invited to yours either," Laura said in a more 'matter-a-fact' than defensive way, "and I know as much about your life as you do about mine."

"Yeah," Stan admitted, "I guess that's true; there were just some things I wasn't ready to share yet."

"Well," Laura said, "obviously there were some things I wasn't ready to share either."

"That's not right," Stan said slowly, laying back once more to stare at the ceiling, "we should have shared everything before the wedding, started the matrimony with no secrets..." he reached behind him to something under his pillow and added, "and with no shame. I have something to show you, and I'm sorry I didn't show it to you before now."

Laura, who had also been reaching for something, this under her side of the mattress, turned to look at Stan and said, "I'm also sorry that I didn't show you this earlier, I want to share it with you now, and all I ask is that you focus on how happy everyone is." As she said this, she passed him what was obviously a small photo album, only to have Stan put another one in her hand.

"That's all I ask you to do too," Stan said as he took her album and gave her his.


Neither Stan nor Laura spoke for the next 20 minutes as they got to truly know the additional new half of their family for the first time through the photos that showed all the members with blissful and happy smiles as they shared sex, in every form possible, with one another. Stan, especially, took a good amount of time analyzing each of his new daughters' cunts and asses. After the 20 minutes, they both closed the photo albums and passed them back to one another smiling joyfully.

"So, be honest," Laura said, "What's the first thing that came to your mind?"

"I guess that would be that I can't wait to start forming as strong a bond with my new daughters as I have with my sons." Stan said laughing, and then added, "what about you?"

"Well, my first thought was a question, actually, though I also can't wait to start bonding with my sons. I'd especially like to try that bonding position I saw Amy in, the one where she's bonded to all three at once." There was a twinkle in her eye as she said this.

Stan smiled, and then said, "so what was the question?"

"What," Laura said surprised.

"The question that came to your mind when you saw the pictures," Stan said.

"Oh yeah," Laura said quickly, "well, the question was, why haven't you fucked me in the ass yet? More than half the pictures you're in show you fucking someone in the ass, either one of the boys or Amy, and you obviously love it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.