Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 12: Band Merger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Band Merger - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Hannah entered the girls' room carrying her tray, she saw both Ana and Lana looking curiously at the computer screen. Hannah had something important to say, but she had suddenly gotten an immediate call of nature and, putting the tray on the bed, flashed by without a word.

"I could have sworn she was just in there," Ana said, going over to the bed and sitting by the tray.

"Great," Lana said, "When I really need her, she doesn't even look at me. I have got to find out what that beeping is all about."

"It only beeped for like half-a-second," Ana said.

"Yeah, but it's the second time I heard it. That's what woke me up before. It's like an alarm or something, it must mean something." Just then it began beeping again and Lana bent over the monitor trying to figure out what the beeping meant. "Well," Lana said, "there's no doubt it's coming from the computer."

Just then, Hannah re-entered the room, in time to hear a final beeping, and said, "Oh, the spy alert."

"The what," Lana asked puzzled and Hannah came over to her and also bent over the desk.

"The spy alert; it's a small alarm I set up. It lets us know when a computer on the network uses our room's camera." Since Lana was still looking puzzled Hannah added, "In other words, it tells us when we are being watched."

"Being watched," Lana said with a confused expression, "but they are still in the kitchen aren't they? Plus, it beeped like a minute or two before you came up, for like half-a-second. Is there someone else watching us?"

"I don't think so," Hannah said. "I caught a glimpse of John's Pocket PC just before coming up, he got an email alert and checked it, I'm sure I saw our room on it just before the email program opened. That would have been around the time you say you heard the first beep."

"So they can not only watch us from their room," Lana said getting up and moving to the bed, feeling a tingle of excitement, "but pretty much from anywhere in the house. Hannah, pull up our room on the screen, then come sit next to me, I want to see exactly what they're seeing."

Getting on the center of the bed, she watched herself on the Plasma TV, and spreading her legs wide, she made room for the tray. There wasn't going to be much time for play, they had to take a quick bath and get into their costumes if they wanted to join the boys in the garage. "Ana, get on my other side," Lana said. She had never considered herself an exhibitionist, but she couldn't deny that knowing they were watching was getting her very hot and horny, and the thought of not giving them a show worth watching, even a very short one, repulsed her.

"I have some news I think you're going to like." Lana said, looking directly at Ana, but Hannah had already heard in the kitchen that the news would be for all of them. "I'll prepare some sandwiches while I tell you, but, in the meantime," she grabbed the jar of peanut butter and the butter knife from the tray as she said this, "the two of you can start eating." She spread the peanut butter over her breasts and pulled her sisters heads to them. Instantly, and unquestionably, they started to suck and lick them clean, eating the peanut butter and her boobs.

Lana began preparing a few sandwiches and said, "There's an all night party for kids our age at the beach tonight. DON'T STOP, either of you!" Lana screamed this as she sensed that Ana, in the excitement of hearing the news wanted to stop and look up at her. Hannah, on the other hand, had never even dreamed of stopping what she had been commanded to do. "You don't need your mouths to hear what I have to say. Now, not only will we be going to this party with the boys, we have a chance to perform and really let ourselves be known."

Without stopping her feasting, this time, Ana looked up, locking eyes with Lana, giving her a questioning glance. Just then they heard another series of beeps and Lana said, "Weren't they watching us?"

Hannah looked up at the screen and saw a number three in the top right corner of the screen. Almost instantly it reduced to the number two. Having completely cleaned Lana's boob, Hannah reached for a sandwich and took the opportunity to speak, "You see that number 2 on the top corner of the screen?" Lana gave a small nod and Hannah went on, "It's another little thing I added, only we can see it, it tells us how many computers are using the camera in front of us. A moment ago it was at 3. One is our computer and another was John's Pocket PC, I don't know what the other was, but there was a third one for a moment."

"They're in the garage now," Lana said, "it's where we are supposed to meet them when we're ready. Is it possible for them to be watching us from a computer in there?"

"Probably," Hannah said, "this whole area around our house, garage included, is probably one giant hot zone. But why do they want us to meet them in the garage?"

"Because they have a musical band, and we'll be singing with them." Lana said.

Unable to hold the shock of excitement at this news, Ana released the nipple she had been nibbling on to say, "they have a band!"

Lana shot her an angry glance and grabbing the jar of jelly told Hannah, "Get this tray out of the way." As Hannah instantly complied, Lana spread her legs even wider and spreading jelly all over her groin area, including inside her twat she said, "Ana, now that you've had some peanut butter, don't forget the jelly. Be quick, but be thorough, we need to take a quick bath and get into our costumes. Since we'll be at the beach, we can use the swimsuit version."

Ana bent down and instantly began licking up the jelly. Letting her tongue work deep into Lana's pussy, Ana savored both the sweet taste of the Jelly and the even sweeter taste of her sister.


After the girls had finished taking a quick bath, they returned to their room; the sound of a beep followed them in, and looking up at the screen, they saw the number 1 in the corner suddenly change to a 2 and Hannah said, "they must have been using the bathroom camera while we were in there."

Quickly going to the closet and digging out their costumes, they put them on. They then minimized the surveillance program window on their computer and put the system in hibernation.

"We don't want anyone walking in and seeing anything they shouldn't," Hannah said.

"Actually, I think if the upstairs maid comes in, she'll be too horrified by that peanut butter and jelly covered blanket to notice much else," Lana said, "we better get it in the linen hamper before going."

Having taken care of this final task, they prepared to step out when Lana suddenly said, "Don't forget the song book, Ana and remember, once there, you are our leader." Ana looked at Lana with a big smile and she grabbed a book that lay on the end table.


In the garage, Ron said from the front of the 75 inch Plasma TV screen he'd been watching, "they're on their way, you better shut down quick."

John instantly powered down the computer at which he was sitting; Ron turned off the screen just as he heard some noise in the garage.

"This garage looks pretty big from the outside, how is it that there is only room for one car," Ana asked.

"I expect the rest of the garage is behind that door," Hannah said walking to a single door on the back wall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.