Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 1 - The Honeymoon Week

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 1: The Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Wedding - The merger of two close-knit families through the marriage of the parents leads to mergers all around from the merger of the children's band to the merger of the servants to the merger of the pair of identical triplets themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Laura Irving paced nervously back and forth in the small second-floor room of the chapel where she was to change into her wedding dress. Hannah, Lana and Ana all followed her with their eyes as she reached one end of the room and quickly turned around to walk back the other way.

"Ummm, Mom," said Hannah, the oldest of the three 15 year old triplets, "shouldn't you be getting into your dress now? The wedding should be starting soon."

"It's just that I am so nervous. I mean I know that I am doing the right thing, Stan is perfect, it's as though we were made for each other, and I love his kids, but how will all these changes affect you girls?"

"Mom," Lana said, "we've been through all this. Everything is going to work out fine. You and Stan love each other, and even if we hate those three brats of his, that doesn't change how happy he makes you."

"You hate his bra—his kids?" Laura said surprised.

"Lana is just kidding Mom," Ana quickly said, adding "she's still mad because they got to sit in the front of the car the other day."

"Yeah Mom," Lana said now also nervous, "you know we are all going to be one big happy family."

There was a knock on the door and before she could even ask who it was Pietro, their butler/nanny/cook etc. of the last seven years walked in.

"Laura," he said, noting she had only gotten as far as putting on a bra and panties, "everyone has arrived you should be getting ready."

"Oh Pietro, I'm so glad you are here! Maybe you can help me kill some of these last minute nerves, please."

Understanding what she was asking, Pietro walked up to her and bent her over a chair pulling down her panties. He studied the soft blond hair between her pink pussy for a few moments before dropping his own pants and quickly extracting his semi-hard dick. The girls gathered around them and before he inserted his dick into its final destination he allowed Lana to suck it to its full 8 inches of erection. In the meantime Hannah prepared the way in their mother's pussy by sucking on it, licking all around Laura's pussy lips and sticking her tongue deep inside her hole getting Laura's juices flowing. When all was ready, Lana released Pietro's dick and, as Hannah moved away from her mother's hole, he sunk it in her in one quick movement, not stopping until it was completely in her. Pietro then began to fuck her violently and quickly, using rapid strokes in and out of Laura's pussy. Laura quickly began to calm down as she entered a blissful place that seemed like heaven itself. She just loved Pietro's 8 inches deep inside of her, as much as she loved her daughters' tongues, her dildo's and anything else that could be found to insert in her pussy.

After several minutes Laura sensed that Pietro was close to cumming and said, "Don't cum in me, I don't want to be leaking cum on my way to the altar."

"I've got it mom," Lana said, extracting Pietro's cock and sucking softly on it, letting it reach the back of her throat then extracting it until only the crown was left lying on her tongue. To hurry the procedure along she softly bit Pietro's cock and was rewarded by a flush of hot liquid flowing into her mouth as Pietro's cock expanded and exploded. Lana, like her mother and all her sisters loved the taste of cum. She gulped and swallowed all of it as it continued to pour into her mouth.

While Lana worked on cleaning up Pietro, Ana and Hannah had taken over finishing their mother's blissful moment. As soon as Pietro's dick had been extracted, Hannah had fallen to her knees and glued her mouth to her mother's pussy, sticking two fingers in and pumping as she sucked and licked as hard as she could wanting to fill her mouth with the sweet nectar that was her mother. Ana, not wanting to be left out, bent over her mother and began to run her tongue around the rim of Laura's asshole, pushing from time to time, trying to insert her tongue in Laura's ass. As she finally succeeded, the sensations were just too much for Laura and she exploded into Hannah's mouth, her juices flowing like a waterfall. Hannah happily drunk up the nectar and didn't stop licking and sucking until there was nothing more left.

As the girls all stood up and helped their mother, now much calmer, stand, Laura said, "thank you so much Pietro, I so needed that, and thank you three also, I owe you each a good pussy sucking when this is over. Now help me get dressed, I bet Stan has been ready for hours.


In the small room on the first floor, where Stan and his boys were dressing, the situation was quite similar to Laura's.

"What is wrong with you dad?" Don said. "You need to get into your tuxedo. Amy has already helped all three of us finish dressing and you are still in your underwear."

"Just a few butterflies, I think," Stan said, "I know I'm doing the right thing, Laura is everything I ever dreamed of, but I think some things may have to change drastically when we add four more people to our family at once."

"I think those Irving triplets are hot," Ron said, "it's a pity that they have to be our sisters; I'd love to screw each of them every night."

"And why can't you," John said, "I know I am."

"Boys," their father said annoyed, but at the same time a little excited at the thought of his triplet sons in bed with Laura's triplet daughters every night, "you can't be thinking that way!"

"And why not dad," John asked, "you're dick seems to like the idea."

"Yeah," Ron added, "looks like he gives the idea of us fucking our new sisters a standing ovation."

Stan looked down at where his sons were looking and said, "Oh great, how am I supposed to walk down the aisle like this? Amy can you give me a hand, or better yet a mouth?"

Amy, who had finished with the last of the boys tuxedos, walked over to their father and without hesitating dropped to her knees and fished out Stan's semi-erect cock. She quickly opened her mouth and allowed Stan to insert his cock, which quickly grew to its full 9 inches, into it. As the boys, gathered around they all smiled, knowing how good Amy's blow jobs were; in the nine years she had worked with the Anderson family as their housekeeper she had sucked and fucked every one of them every possible way invented.

As the boys all watched Amy deep throat their father, they all began to grow large lumps of their own in the fronts of their pants. By the time Stan's cock exploded in Amy's mouth, all the boys had had to fish their cocks out because the strain was too much. Their dicks were only seven inches in full erection, but that was considered big for 15 year olds still growing and developing. As Amy finished drinking all of Stan's cum, the boys formed a line to wait their turn.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.