Burr - Cover

Burr

Copyright© 2006 by Fable

Chapter 64: A Good Deed Gone Bad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64: A Good Deed Gone Bad - Sammy was headed for a life of non-achievement when something happened to change his life. This story is a look back at the years that followed, filled with hard work, growth and sexual awakening as Sammy weighs what could have been versus the actual outcome. Was it a stroke of luck that transformed his life or something bigger? Sammy likes to think of it as dominos falling, just right.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

I spent the afternoon answering mail and reading. To Alice, I expressed concern about the last sentence in her letter where she complained that she was too busy to get laid. I suggested that she make some time for herself, telling her that maintaining her sanity was more important than impressing the stuff shirt instructors. I told her that if Blondie didn't show up soon I would be happy to volunteer to help her relax.

To my mother, I congratulated her on buying the small house where we had lived for years. Had I been asked about it before she bought the house I would have suggested that she pass it up and move into an apartment. But since she had already made the purchase my advice would be for naught. I asked her to send Heather's address, assuring her that I would stay in contact with my sister.

After sealing the two envelopes I shut down Suzanne's computer and went upstairs with the intention of reading. But when I saw the picture frame that held Becky's picture it brought back my conversation with Cindy the evening before. Per her plan I was to bring her sister to my room on the pretence of showing her Becky's picture. Once there, I was to seduce Jeannie and take her cherry. According to Cindy, I would be doing the deed to benefit us. Making Jeannie a woman would open new paths for her to follow, thus giving us the freedom we desired to do as we pleased.

But would Cindy's plan work? I didn't think so. That was one reason I had told Jeannie about the plan. The other reason was because Jeannie had confided in me. She had said that if she had a brother she would want him to be exactly like me. I realized that she was too dear to me to deceive. I leveled with her, telling her what Cindy proposed. Jeannie listened without comment. She agreed to go along with a new plan. We would pretend to play into Cindy's hands by following her suggestion that I show Jeannie Becky's picture while Cindy kept Josh busy downstairs.

The afternoon passed slowly and I made poor use of the time, letting my mind invent different scenarios. Cindy would eventually find out that I had not carried out the plan. How would she react? Would she accuse me of chickening out? Would she say that I had gone soft? Or would she accept my explanation that Jeannie was like a sister to me and that was the reason I couldn't do it?

An alternate scenario came to me. I would tell Jeannie that I had changed my mind. I would tell her that I had decided to take her cherry. What if Jeannie didn't want to be seduced? Would she regret it later? Would I regret it? Would she accuse me of seducing her simply to please her sister? Would she accuse me of using my brotherly charms to seduce her?

By the time Cindy parked her mother's car in front of my house I had changed my mind again. I would defy Cindy, regardless of the consequences. Josh was the only one that questioned why we were parking the car in the garage. "It's a precaution, Josh. It will save a lot of explaining in case your mother happens to drive by the house. By hiding the car in the garage she won't see it," I told him and watched his excited reaction.

Cindy opened the dialog as if she had rehearsed her lines. What she didn't know was that her sister had been told what to expect and was prepared to play her part in the skit. Josh was completely in the dark, unaware of what was about to take place.

"Sammy, Jeannie hasn't seen Becky's picture. Why don't you take her up to your room and show her your precious Becky?" Cindy said as soon as we entered the sunroom.

I was incensed by the way she referred to Becky as precious but I didn't have a chance to complain. Jeannie commenced with verbal sparing.

"Why would I want to see Becky's picture?" she asked, the hint of a grin forming at the side of her mouth.

"You should see the picture so you'll know what she looks like the next time Sammy tells you something about her. God knows you won't have to wait long. He talks about his precious Becky all the time," Cindy said with a sarcastic tone in her voice that I didn't like.

Jeannie looked at me and seeing that I was seething, she agreed to go upstairs with me. "I suppose I should see the picture. Let's all go. Come on, Josh."

"NO!" Cindy shouted. "I mean, Josh has seen the picture and I have too. Josh will stay down here with me."

Josh looked confused, not sure which way to turn until Jeannie gave her okay for him to keep Cindy company.

Jeannie was in stitches by the time we reached my room. She fell on the bed, laughing at the way she had beaten her sister at her own game. I left the door open and took a seat in my chair, still irritated by Cindy's mocking remarks about Becky.

"I could have kept it going for at least five minutes more but I could see that you were pissed at what she was saying about Becky," Jeannie boasted.

"That was some good acting you did," I congratulated her.

Jeannie lifted herself from the bed and took off her sweater. She and Cindy had worn short denim skirts, shirts and sweaters. She tossed the sweater to me and I put it on my desk. "Did you look at the clock when we got here? How long do we have to stay?"

"We should stay about thirty minutes," I said, recalling what Cindy and I had talked about.

"Is that how long it takes for you to get a girl to give up her cherry?" Jeannie smiled, like she was proud of her remark.

"Sometimes it takes longer but with you I could probably do it in less time," I answered.

"You wish!" She scoffed.

I didn't respond. She was lying on her side, watching me. We both smiled but said nothing. She raised one leg and I could see that her panties were blue. I wondered if she consciously wore them to match the denim skirt or because she envisioned this scene, her lying on my bed, showing me her panties.

"What does a girl look like after she loses her cherry?" Jeannie broke the silence.

"I don't know," I said.

"I was just wondering. You know... when we go downstairs I was wondering how I should look. What does a girl look like after she's been fucked for the first time?"

I laughed and Jeannie laughed with me, having derived the desired response from me. "Mess up your hair and walk funny," I said.

"Like this?" she asked as she got up from the bed, fluffed her hair and walked stiff-legged to the windows and back to me.

"That's good but you should put your hand on your forehead and complain about how badly you feel," I suggested.

Jeannie strode to the windows and I knew that I was in for a treat. She placed one hand on her forehead and held her crotch with the other one. "Oh Cindy, he ripped my poor pussy open and I have a horrendous headache," she said as she walked with an exaggerated limp.

I roared and Jeannie collapsed on my bed, rolling herself into a ball. It took several minutes for us to calm down but when it became quiet in the room she turned to me, serious again.

"You could have you know." There was stillness in her eyes, unwavering.

"Do you mean what I think you mean?"

She nodded, her eyes gleaming. "Two summers ago when we were going to the cottage. You could have done it but you didn't."

"Your sisters would have ripped my eyes out it I touched you back then," I said.

She smiled. "You touched me but you stopped short of fucking me. You could have done it and my sisters would never have known. But you didn't. You're good, Sammy Oldham. Sometimes you're too good."

I was touched by her candidness. Her eyes told me that she was sincere. I took the few steps to the bed and lay down, facing her. "I was tempted but I thought you were too young. You had just turned fourteen back then. I would have been taking advantage of you. Besides, your sisters were keeping me satisfied."

"Am I still too young?"

"Yes," I answered without thinking. We laughed together. I put my arm around her and we hugged.

"Next year when Cindy goes to college will I be old enough?"

I avoided answering her directly by positioning myself above her. She closed her eyes and waited for the kiss but I made her wait. I watched her expression change from anticipation to disappointment. Just as she opened her eyes I pressed my lips to hers and my tongue pried her lips open. Her response changed from surprise to passion. We must have kissed for fifteen minutes but that is all we did. When it was time to go downstairs Jeannie looked like a ravaged woman. Her hair was out of place and her clothes looked like she had dressed hurriedly.

We were in high spirits as we went down the stairs, sure that our ruse would remain secret. I did have one problem; my cock wouldn't go down. As we approached the sunroom entrance we heard talking. It sounded like Cindy was lecturing Josh. Just as we were about to enter the room we caught sight of Cindy. She was on the far side of the couch with her back to us. Aside from her bra, which she was fastening, she was naked.

Jeannie gasped, clasping her hand to her mouth in alarm, making Cindy turn her body toward us. Josh's head popped above the back of the couch. In those few seconds that we all stared at each other I noted that Cindy's pubic hair looked matted and moist. It also registered with me that Josh's shoulders were bare. They wore expressions of surprise but there was no rush for cover. Cindy may have blushed and Josh may have grinned sheepishly but by that time I was not sure what I was seeing. We didn't hang around long enough to inspect their moods.

Two minutes later we were back in my room, clinging to each other, shaken from what we had witnessed. Jeannie's body wilted in my arms. I picked her up and carried her to the bed before switching the bathroom light on and closing the door to the room. When I turned she was extending her arms, wanting me to join her.

"Did you see how Josh was grinning at us with that cat-that-ate-the-canary look?" Jeannie asked in a disbelieving whisper.

"Did you see how brazen Cindy looked at us?" I countered.

Jeannie was still shaking. She felt warm in my arms. I may have been shaking too. I was still trying to process what I had seen, hoping my eyes had made a mistake. But Jeannie confirmed that there was no mistake.

"Did you know Cindy was going to do that?"

"She said she would keep Josh busy. I guess that was the only thing she could think of," I said and felt Jeannie's body begin to shake. We laughed together. It became contagious; neither of us could stop. We laughed until we heard a knock on the door.

"Sammy?" It was Cindy's voice.

I walked to the door and opened it just enough to see that she was wearing her panties and bra, nothing more. She gave me the thumbs-up sign and a grin. "May I have one of your condoms?" she asked, boldly.

I closed the door, went to my desk and got two rubbers. "Thanks," she said and I heard her bare feet hit the floor as she scampered down the hallway.

Turning to look at Jeannie, I realized that I was now the one who was shaking. I felt dizzy but made it back to the bed. I laid on my back and let Jeannie comfort me. She showered me with kisses and kept telling me that everything was going to be all right. As I began to recover from the shock of seeing Cindy dressed only in her underwear, I realized I didn't want to think about her. I began to concentrate on what Jeannie was doing. I began to return her kisses.

"Sammy, can we get under the covers?"

"Would that be a brotherly thing to do?" I teased her.

"Can we?"

"Sure," I said and got up and began peeling my clothes off.

Jeannie got off the bed and came to me as I was stepping out of my shoes. She stood in front of me, watching. I had lowered my pants and was down to my shorts when I realized that she wanted me to help her with her clothes. I unbuttoned her shirt and helped her out of it. Next was the skirt. It fell to the floor and I went to my knees to pick it up as she stepped out of it. While I was on my knees I helped her with her shoes and stockings.

I wondered why I was so nervous. "What would Mrs. Baldwin say if she saw us now?" I asked as I got to my feet. Jeannie didn't answer. I went to the bed and turned down the covers. But when I beckoned for Jeannie she remained where she was, not budging.

"Those too?" I asked, referring to her bra and panties. She nodded.

I smiled and shrugged as I put my arms behind her to unfasten the clasps that held her bra. She watched me closely as I lifted the cups off of her breasts and admired their development since I had last laid eyes on them. For a minute her breasts reminded me of Cindy. I had to close my eyes and put that image out of my mind. Next, I went to my knees and lowered her panties, down her thighs; letting them drop to her ankles. She helped by taking a step. When I looked up she was watching me, smiling timidly.

"Wait," she said when I lifted the sheet and held it for her to get into bed. She lowered herself to her knees and pushed my shorts down, careful not to bend my cock more than necessary.

Jeannie was fifteen and still growing but she was all girl. She was curious, especially interested in my cock and testicles. I let her examine me. This was not the first time we had been naked together and this was not the first time she had played with my cock. Two summers before, when she became fourteen and got the braces removed from her teeth, we had spent every third day together in the middle cottage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.