Clementine in Hell - Cover

Clementine in Hell

Copyright© 2006 by Alonso

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Clementine fights another woman to win the love of a lovely girl. She wins after a titanic and bloody fist fight, but the loser has a dreadful revenge, making Clementine pay many times over for beating her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

(IN WHICH VIOLA KISSES RASHUMBA)

"Thanks for the dinner, Rashumba. It was lovely to talk over old times. And I'll think about coming to see you in Abhlovia. Now that the pain of losing Clementine has gone away to some extent I think I would like to see where she spent her last days."

"It's been my pleasure, darling Viola! Quite like old times - minus the flagellation! How about a goodnight kiss?"

Viola obliged. It was horrible. She expected to see Clemmy when she opened her eyes and instead it was her former lover and Mistress. But she had a new Mistress now and she was a kind Mistress who had been sent to Hell by this demon. But she played her part well and smiled as if to show pleasure.

"I'll come to the airport to see you off tomorrow, if you like"

Rashumba would very much like. She smiled gleefully as she went home. Viola was on the phone to George Fox.

"I've just had a romantic evening with Rashumba. I think I'll be in Abhlovia in February for a week. She goes back to Spain then for three months. She's got a look in her eye that I remember of old. I'm sure she wants to show me to Clemmy and make the poor girl think I've gone back to my former Mistress and that all her suffering has been for nothing. Do you think I should go?"

"As I explained this morning, Viola, thanks to Amanda we know for sure that Clemmy is there, but that's not a lot of help right now. I've been told to go easy on the Abhlovians. We MUST have something one hundred percent certain to show them. You'd be taking a very serious risk if you went and we couldn't guarantee you might not end up joining Clementine - or worse."

"I don't care, Mr Fox. I got her into this mess and I'll get her out of it. But I'd value your advice all the way!"

"You'll have that. We'll do everything humanly possible to protect you if you do go to Abhlovia."

"Thanks. Well - after tomorrow you can be seen with Amanda. That should be nice for you!"

"Indeed. She's been wanting to show me the sights for a long time. And once again, I'm sorry for that silly subterfuge last night!"

"That's O.K." laughed Viola. "I should have guessed that Amanda wouldn't strip off and throw herself at a perfect stranger, even one as delicious as you! And when can Estella get to see Amanda in action?"

"Three days time. They've fixed her up with a top class lady from the States. I was talking to Estella and she was thrilled. Says Amanda will be really stretched, but she thinks she can win. I hope so, Viola. Fighting is Amanda's life and I know she loves it, but I'd hate to see her beaten. And some of the injuries she had got - they weren't pretty."

"I know! I had to look after Rashumba after some of her fights. And then Clemmy after that titanic battle. Mind you, Clemmy wouldn't let me do much to treat her injuries after her fight. She was so proud, that even though she must have been in desperate pain for many days after she never let it show. She's so brave and so good. We must get her back from that awful place - we really must!"

"And we will, my dear Viola. We will."

"What do we do about Jeremy, George?" It seems he had been running around digging up stuff you could have told us all the time. Do I tell him to clear off, or do you want him to stay involved?"

"I'll try to get him a pass to visit Abhlovia as part of a team of reporters covering their independence anniversary. He'll need to be careful, but he might be useful. He'll be very firmly told not to step out of line and get in our way. As you say, we've all been working at cross purposes and that's got to stop!"


"That girl looks mean!" said Estella to George. "I've never seen her this close - only on film. I hope Amanda will be O.K. You think she's fully fit?"

"She was fit enough in bed last night!!" murmured Fox. "That is one hell of a woman. Am I ever glad I was given this assignment!"

"Is she your first love? I would think not!"

"No, Estella. I was married for seven years and my wife was killed. We had no children. She had her career and she wanted to wait and she waited too long! Amanda won't make that mistake. I won't let her! We're starting a family as soon as we get married!"

"And her fighting career?"

"She won't be pregnant all the time! But I hope her fight with Clementine will be her last, even so."

"And you want her to win?"

"She will win, Estella. And - yes I do very much want her to win. She would have beaten Clemmy the last time but had to cut it short - acting on my orders. We couldn't have Clementine losing face, you see. We know enough about the set up at that prison to know your friend is top dog among the women and she needs to stay that way until we get her out. It would be a disaster for her to lose that status. So Amanda retired from the fight. But she could have won and she will finish it at the first opportunity. Amanda is a proud woman, just like Clementine and she will not rest until the victory she passed up on is hers. So the price of liberty for Clementine will be defeat at one of her rescuers' hands. Do you mind?"

"No. I am happy that Clementine beat Rashumba and that she has kept herself on the top of the heap in the prison, but getting her out is the main thing and Amanda deserves a reward for helping! I hope Clementine does surprise you and Amanda but all I want is to have her back. That's all that matters!"

George perked up. His fiancée, nude except for the studded leather gloves, was coming into the ring. The handful of spectators applauded.

It was Amanda who landed the first blow and her opponent staggered back. Her face was red on one side and she looked dazed. Amanda was not to be fooled into letting herself be open to a riposte and she kept her distance, only jabbing out at the other woman and causing more bruises on her face. The first round ended after very little action. Stella whispered to Fox.

"She's shamming. Amanda hardly hurt her at all and she knows it. It's tactics, isn't it? I prefer a good old slugfest myself, but I see Amanda wants to win and not get knocked our early on by a lucky punch. I bet she starts upping the pressure in Round Four or thereabouts!"

Estella was right. The next two rounds saw Amanda keeping her distance and letting the other girl get frustrated. Then in Round Four she darted out a quick efficient straight right and broke Anna's nose. It was so quick and surgical that Estella gasped. Amanda was every bit as good as she claimed to be!

Anna grunted and replied, getting a left into Amanda's ribs, and Amanda laughed out loud to show just how little that blow had worried her. She kept dancing about the ring and waited. Seconds away from the end of the round she repeated the lightning right hand blow and knocked her opponent out. The bell for the end of the round sounded only seconds after Anna had failed to beat the count of ten. She got to her feet and looked to be mightily relieved now that the ordeal was over.

"You were incredible, Amanda. I thought that girl was supposed to be good, but you destroyed her and made it look so easy. It wasn't very entertaining, mind you - I like plenty of slugging it out. But you won and that's what counts!"

It was an hour after the fight and Amanda, George and Stella were in Viola's apartment. Viola was back at the cottage.

Estella looked into her wine. Then she looked at Amanda, her eyes full of a new respect. She's seen the video of her fight with Clementine but nothing could make up for being there and being close enough to smell both fighters and even feel the spray of sweat and blood as the blows landed.

"Will you beat Clementine as easily as you did that one?"

Amanda laughed her charming laugh. "No. That girl tonight was rubbish. She was built up by some schmuck promoter to be something she can never hope to be and I took her out. But Clemmy is good. I think I will beat her, but it will not be easy. We will have no rounds when we fight in that wood, Estella. That will give Clemmy an advantage because she has the stamina to keep on and on while I am used to the one minute break. I still feel confident. But - no hard feelings either way - eh!"

"I'll drink to that" smiled Estella. She really loved this pugnacious and strong, but at the same time totally feminine, girl and George was one very lucky man!

Next day Amanda came round to the apartment and she had a smile that seemed to stretch from ear to ear. She put her arms around Estella and hugged her, almost cracking her ribs.

"The good news, Estella. Good for you but not so good for me, perhaps. That fight of mine yesterday. They say it is rubbish and won't sell. Not enough action and not enough blood. They find another woman for me to fight next week. Then I will take the long rest until Clementine is rescued."

"Do you know the new fighter they've found for you, Amanda? Is she good?"

"I 'ave 'eard of 'er. She beat a few girls who have given me the 'ard time. Should be good fight! You come?"

"I hope you don't lose! Why are you doing this, if you still aren't totally fit and don't need the money?"

"George thinks it is a good idea. He'll have the place under surveillance - together with the French police. But it will give him the chance to be there. He learned a lot from last night, or so he says. He does not always tell me everything, Estella - for my own good. I think he is afraid for me - not in the ring, but if they know I am working for him. I am not scared and if they torture me I tell them nothing!"

"You may say that, Amanda, but how do you know you wouldn't crack? Pain can be a terrible thing."

"Pain! I have suffered incredible pain in my fights, Estella - and I keep coming back for more. No one frightens me!"

With Rashumba gone, Viola went back to England and Jules went back to work, taking the two children with him. Estella stayed on in Paris living at the apartment with Amanda who seemed to be having accommodation problems and was glad of a place to rest her head. George Fox was also back in London, but coming back for Amanda's postponed contest in eleven days' time. Estella found herself more and more drawn to the French girl, whose self-assured bombast she found at once amusing and rather inspiring. The eleven days passed very quickly. The days were spent with Estella watching Amanda training hard, the sweat pouring off her in the draughty, unheated gym and the evenings mostly chatting in the apartment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.