Clementine in Hell - Cover

Clementine in Hell

Copyright© 2006 by Alonso

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Clementine fights another woman to win the love of a lovely girl. She wins after a titanic and bloody fist fight, but the loser has a dreadful revenge, making Clementine pay many times over for beating her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

(In which a newly enriched Clementine takes a trip to Paris).

(Clemmy had a choice and it was not a nice one. Either way, her life would never be the same again. Choice number one would most likely kill her in a singularly painful way and the second wasn't a whole lot better! Shit! Another fine mess she'd got herself into. She racked her brains as to what she should do and soon realised there was no choice. Before giving her inevitable answer, she went over the amazing events of the last few remarkable weeks.)


It all started when she won the prize and got the sack, both in the same day! The sack came first and when she arrived home, much the worse for drink, there was the envelope and the enclosed cheque which changed her life for the better, just as losing her job had seemingly changed it for the worse.

It wasn't exactly a fortune, certainly not enough to live on for the rest of her life, but for an eighteen year old pushing nineteen with the soul of an eternal optimist, it was enough to lift her spirits sky high. She would need to find work in a year or two (or a rich husband!) but meantime she could travel. She had always wanted to travel and now she could - and in some style.

As soon as her euphoria had stabilised to some extent she was on the phone to her best friend, Estella Wainwright, (Stella for short) who had so recently assisted her to drown her sorrows.

"Hi Stella! I've just won a million pounds! That ticket I bought the other week. It's a winner! How would you like to help me spend it, darling? I'm going to tour around Europe for a while and it'd be so much nicer if you came along. We've always done everything together."

This was true. The two had shared most things during the last year or two, including clothes, boys and even each others bodies for a while, a month or two ago, when, during a period of boyfriend trouble, they had experimented with alternative lifestyles. With Stella - dear Stella - alongside her, the trip would be very heaven. It would still be great even without her best friend, but she was determined to talk Estella into joining her.

She didn't have to talk too hard! Estella had not been too happy in her job these last few months and was only too pleased to hand in her notice. Within two weeks of Clementine's good news, the two girls were settling into a hotel in the Champs Elysée and preparing for a few days in the French capital before moving on to explore some of Europe's more hidden secrets.

The two leant back on their respective beds and stared at each other. Stella was fair haired, blue eyed and slim, a few inches shorter than Clemmy and much more delicate. She had an upturned nose, freckles and the kind of breasts that make male heads turn. They might not be that big, but they stood out with a bold aggression that few men cared to ignore. Her legs were slim and shapely, ending in mouth watering ankles and tiny feet. Men looking at Estella always felt protective: she was such a sweet vulnerable little thing.

Clemmy was taller than her friend and with a face that commanded instant respect. Her nose was firm and straight; her strong chin had a determined set to it. She was tall but looked even taller with her ramrod straight posture. Every inch of her spoke of a woman who loved sport of all kinds. Clemmy had been captain of hockey and her school's best middle distance runner. She had a very solid build for a woman.

Both girls had disrobed almost completely and Clemmy looked down at her own legs - thick and sinewy thighs, athletic calves and strong bare feet. Clemmy had a careless disregard for appearances and her legs were unshaven, in contrast to her friend's scrupulously cared for pins; not that anyone would mistake them for male legs. She was all woman, but a strong woman! Not a woman around whom a man would feel the urge to fold his strong protective arms. Indeed it was she who had initiated the couple's brief and not wholly satisfactory exploration of the love of Sappho! Clementine eyed her Estella's delicate young frame with revived lust. But Estella's appraisal of the bigger woman was more critical.

"Look at those legs, Clemmy. That's gross! We can't go out with you looking like that. We gave up being butch - remember! You'd GOT to sort that out."

"Balls!" replied Clemmy. "I think I like this look. There are men who get a kick out of hairy women and I'll see if I can't attract one tonight. Come on - let's get dressed and go and hit the town! Unless you like to let me insert my tongue into that sweet pussy just once more - just for old time's sake!"

Stella sighed sadly but did not press the matter further. At least Clemmy was a blonde like her and the golden hairiness of her magnificent legs was not that apparent except at close quarters. As for the lesbian overture, she HAD hoped there would not be too much of this during their trip together, but on this occasion she amiably spread wide her legs and felt that warm wet tongue and those hungry lips massage, lick and stimulate her clitoris until she had yet another of those shameful orgasms that Clemmy was so good at bringing her to. Finally it was over, Stella had cleaned herself up, and they went out. Clemmy savoured the delightfully lingering taste of her friend's secret places as they walked together.

"That was strictly a one-off, Clem! I don't like it at all and it's only to please you. Try to be a good girl and find a nice man to make love to. It shouldn't be difficult, you know! You're a very striking girl, even if you are rather on the tall side."

"OK sweetie. I'll do as I'm told! Hate to upset you - you know that. But you seemed to be having a ball back there. I've never heard such moaning and groaning. Face it, sweetie pie - you loved it."

Stella made no reply. The memory of that half hour kept coming back and she felt herself go wet again and again. By the time they found a place to drink, she was weak at the knees and trembling. What a selfish bitch Clemmy was! But she did like her and this was going to be such a fun time together.

The couple found a bar not too far from the hotel and settled down in a corner with a martini apiece. They doubted it would be long before some predatory male hit on them and they were not wrong! It was a warm evening and neither girl was hiding much of her charms. Clemmy had a very short skirt and a sleeveless top which failed to cover her midriff, allowing the world to see for itself just how trim and toned her stomach was.

Stella wore a similar top, a pair of brief shorts and open toed sandals which showed off her sweet little feet to perfection. Clemmy, still pleasurably excited over her daring, was barefoot. The couple were as open an invitation to male advances as it is possible for two nice girls to get.

Both were still full of excitement, guilty in one and satisfied in the other, after Clemmy's enthusiastic muff-diving in the hotel. Something of this must have communicated itself to the two young men who stood over them with smiling Gallic charm. It was not long before the table had four people sitting around it.

"I'm Jules" said the taller of the two, his arm around Stella's bare shoulder and resting on the side of her left breast, the greater part of which was deliciously visible. Stella looked pretty happy, thought Clemmy.

"And I'm James" said the second, his hand resting lightly on Clementine's knee.

"James - not Jacques! So you're not French. I've come all this way for nothing!"

"Sorry, sweetheart. I'm from Surrey and Jules is my French cousin." The hand was moving upwards and was already under her extremely brief skirt. "Do you think you can ever forgive me?"

Clemmy stole a quick glance. What a hunk! Sure she could forgive this example of Home Counties manhood! But she knew better than to give way to her feelings too soon. The night was still young and this man would have to work for his reward! Not too hard - but work all the same!

"As long as we meet gentlemen - a stress on this word! - I'm not prejudiced." She firmly pushed the hand away. Hell! He was inside her panties already. No slouch, this guy!

No sign of a blush was to be seen on that so handsome face. Could such a perfect physiognomy not be a dream? Jutting jaw, blue eyes, high forehead, with a lock of fair hair trying to fall over his eyes from time to time. And a nose that had been broken more than once - no mother's boy, this! She had forgotten Stella's adorably cute crinkly lipped and juicy pussy already. Well - almost forgotten!

James was a good talker as well as an efficient seducer and the evening passed very enjoyably. He and Jules were thinking of going to spend a few weeks in Abhlovia, a former Soviet Republic which now had a sort of vaguely semi autonomous status. The place was well run and the Russians kept their noses out as long as the locals did not export their troubles. Apparently this was unlikely things were controlled by a highly professional elite.

"Ostrokovich, the President, is a good man." explained Jules, taking his mouth away from Stella's wide open and dripping lips for a few seconds. "He stands no nonsense but he's fair as long as people obey the rules. It's a great place to invest - safe and crime free."

"I have read that it's a total despotism." said Clemmy. "The sort of place that gives law and order a bad name. Why, you can even be punished for dropping sweet wrappings. Like Singapore."

"I think Lee Kwan Yew is a sort of role model" said James. Jules had returned to sucking Stella's face and Stella was cooperating with obvious delight.

"Well, I knew someone who left Singapore and came to England. He said he didn't care how much litter there was back home - at least he could breathe the air of freedom."

"So you wouldn't fancy a trip with us?"

"We've only just met. Although Stella seems to be getting on famously with your buddy. Why should we change our plans just because of a chance meeting?"

"Why not? We only live once. You should grab your chances when you can. I think I can promise you as good a time as Stella's having. Maybe better!"

"I suppose as long I don't have to live there. They treat Western visitors OK?"

"Of course they do. They need the investment, having seventy years of stagnation to make up for. And there are some wild places to visit. It's stark and barren but very beautiful as long as you don't have to live there all year."

"I prefer the greenness of England. And the rain!" said Clementine. "After a few weeks in a hot climate I can't wait to get back home! But a few weeks is all it would be, I suppose. You say there's lots to see?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.